Stranica 51 od 52 PrvaPrva ... 4149505152 PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1.501 do 1.530 od 1557

Tema: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Senior Member Master Blaster Feanor's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Igre se uhvatili europljani, i odjednom igra više liči na Gothic franšizu, nego TES, presmiješno
    Look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality

Moderator The one and only Bartuc's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Mater u pitčku

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Na 2:35 sam pao na koljena i počeo plakati.

Moderator God from the machine Kid A's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2009

sure is gay in here
    = Citat = Izvorno postao flander Pregledaj post
    kolko se sjećam u First class Xavier je pokušao navest Magneta da ne napravi neku pizdariju, dakle isti klinac je i mind kontrol i čitanje misli

Zanimljivo je kako su svi Morrowind fanovi na 2:35 totalno poludeli. Priznajem,od 2:35 do kraja,uz Morrowind muziku sam potpuno odlepio.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao Forengner
    Zanimljivo je kako su svi Morrowind fanovi na 2:35 totalno poludeli. Priznajem,od 2:35 do kraja,uz Morrowind muziku sam potpuno odlepio.
    S

? I ti si zaplakao ( ) ili je nesto drugo u pitanju?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

predobro izgleda

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao Forengner
    ? I ti si zaplakao ( ) ili je nesto drugo u pitanju?
    Umalo

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Windwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Kh, kh,... zraka.

Ludi Rusi!
    Pa ovo izgleda zanimljivije od Skyrima.
    Puno mistike koja mi se sviđa.
    Kako su uspjeli animacije tako dobro složiti?
    Znam da postoje jednostavni modovi animacija za Ob, no ovi su se stvarno potrudili.

Samo se nadam da ovo nije jedan od onih super složenih trailera, a da će igra biti prazna.

E da, i soundtrack je super.

Senior Member You have been warned cham3leon's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Predobro, ali znam da bi i za ovim brzo izgubio volju jer je sistem borbe i dalje onaj isti, i cijeli gameplay je praktički isti. Radije bih Skyrim.

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Ne valja cuti samo dio teme (istu stvar mi napraviše kad je izašao Skyrim trailer)...to je ko seks bez vrhunca

Ako je vjerovati ovom datumu izlaska na stranici (Andoran’s release is slated for the second half of 2011.), Andoran ce izvrsno posluziti da se skrati vrijeme do 11.11.'11

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Administrator God from the machine
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007

Slin.
    [center:chmelrcv][/center:chmelrcv]
    [center:chmelrcv]BITCH, IT IS 5:30![/center:chmelrcv]

-kazem ti, nisu sredeni.

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Ok, jebe mi se, odsad štedim za novi PC koji će biti taman dovoljno jak da pokrene Oblivion + Andoran. I want a slice of the cake.
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Senior Member You have been warned
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Oblivion je bolesno neoptimiziran i to mu je glavna mana.

Neznam, dojadilo mi igrati na low, na čemu je igra prilično ružna, i još da mi trza. Bio sam se jedno vrijeme baš uživio rolplejerski i sve, ali nekak sumnjam da ću nastavit. :/
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Senior Member Master Blaster Mirogamemasta's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2011/06/0 ... july-12th/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/900883/
    "Hot off the press," Bethesda has announced the upcoming release of the 5th Anniversary Edition of Oblivion on July 12th (in North America). The announcement may not be much of a surprise considering people started to notice the product around two weeks ago. The package will include Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles; it seems the other DLC are, strangely, not included.

Update: GStaff confirmed that the other DLC are indeed not included.

The anniversary edition comes in a "beautiful collectible metal case masterfully embossed with Daedric symbols." You'll also get the making of Oblivion behind-the-scenes documentary, a full-color map of Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles, and a $10 coupon for "Skyrim and a Skyrim Strategy Guide." The wording there is a bit vague. Can the coupon only be used on a package of the game and guide, or can it be used on either product individually? Hopefully Bethesda will clarify that part.

The 5th Anniversary Edition will cost $30 (really $20, with the coupon). The Oblivion GotY Deluxe package which includes all nine DLC is only $25, though.
    Tko nema Oblivion a želi original, eto prilike i još uštedi 10$ na Skyrim.

AMD Athlon II X4, 2800 Mhz/Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4/Radeon R9 280X/2x 4 GB DDR3 -1333 Mhz/Intel SSD 240 GB, Hitachi HDD 2+3 TB/Seasonic 620W/Scyte-Mugen 2 Revision B/Windows 7

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Bethesda forums and websites hacked: usernames, emails, and passwords potentially taken
    GStaff has just announced via the BethBlog that the Bethesda forums and websites were the subject of a hacking attempt/attack over the weekend. GStaff claims that no financial info was taken but usernames, emails, and passwords may have been accessed.
    If you have an account over on the Bethsoft forums, changing your password is recommended. If you use the same password on the Nexus (or other sites) it is definitely a good idea to change those passwords as well.
    At the moment Bethesda has not sent out any email notice to users. The only notices are posted on the BethBlog and a selection of subforums (the general discussion forums of only some games).
    Over the past weekend, a hacker group attempted an unlawful intrusion of our websites to gain access to data. We believe we have taken appropriate action to protect our data against these attacks. While no personal financial information or credit card data was obtained, the hackers may have gained access to some user names, email addresses, and/or passwords. As a precaution, we recommend that all our fans immediately change passwords on all our sites — including our community forums and the statistics site we maintain for Brink players.
    If your username/email address/password is similar to what you use on other sites, we recommend changing the password at those sites as well. As we don’t know what further plans the hackers may have, we suggest that you keep an eye out for suspicious emails and account activity.
    We regret any inconvenience that these attacks on us cause for you. These attacks will be evaluated to determine if there are any additional protections we might take that would be prudent.
    Update: Via GamePro, it appears that LulzSec has claimed responsibility for the breach.
    Koje budale, da mi je znati šta će time dobiti... samo druge bezveze živciraju. Nije da koristim isti nick i password na 50% stranica na koje se loginam, mamicu im. Ma ko ih jebe...

AMD Athlon II X4, 2800 Mhz/Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4/Radeon R9 280X/2x 4 GB DDR3 -1333 Mhz/Intel SSD 240 GB, Hitachi HDD 2+3 TB/Seasonic 620W/Scyte-Mugen 2 Revision B/Windows 7

The Arreat Summit

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Opet LulzSec. Kralj.
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Proklet bio Oblivion. Koliko ga volim toliko ga i mrzim.

OOO mi ne radi više a neda mi se igrati bez njega.

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao Bartuc
    Evo počeo sam sa svojom Assassin Archericom, pa evo lista i redoslijed modova koje koristim. Nisam htio FCOM, ali sam složio OOO sa MMM i radi savršeno. Još ću jedino morati staviti mod koji ubrza strijele (Marksman Velocity) pošto mi je bezveze kako sporo strijele lete.

PS: Load order dajem tak da se možete ravnati prema njemu ukoliko se netko odluči za OOO + MMM kombo. Ovo je pravilan redoslijed.

@Bartuc tebi OOO 1.33 radi? Napravio sam OMOD verziju i nakon što je uključim uopće ne mogu ući u igru. Morao sam se vratiti na 1.3 verziju da bi uspio pokrenuti igru.

The Arreat Summit

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Nondrick.

Come on. Look at my face. It’s a face that screams “Please hit me as hard as you can with a magical mace.”
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2009

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Pure win ))
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Moderator My way or the highway Grim's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Ojebote.
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Липе цвату и у Србији!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Može li mi netko reći koji patch za Oblivion trebam da bi igrao i OOO, bio on official ili unofficial?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Treba ti zadnji official patch 1.2.0146. Mislim da je to sve.

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Bethesda Forums hacked... again
    For those of you who haven't been on the official forums for a bit, you may want to do so. While the passwords have all been deleted so that no one can access your account, it'd be best to just reset it and get it over with. If you have an account, that is.
    On the login page, you'll see this message:

Please Read! August 12, 2011
    We have identified a potential breach of our forum user database that occurred Friday morning, Aug 12. We have reset your forum password as a precaution, in the event that any encrypted forum user passwords were compromised.
    When you next try to login to the forums, your old password will not work. Click the I've forgotten my password link above, underneath the login boxes, and follow the steps to setup a new password for your account.
    We recommend you do not use your old password or a password you have used for other sites. Further, if your old forum password was used for any other online purposes, we recommend changing the password on those accounts as well.
    You will also receive an email with this information, sent to the email address you registered with on the forums

It's nothing too serious, as they were on the ball and deleted everyone's password to be safe.

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

The Arreat Summit

Slične teme

1. Gothic 3 VS. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    By Bara in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 27
    Posljednji post: 01-06-2009, 19:44

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •