Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 7 od 7

Tema: The Children of Hurin

The Children of Hurin

Vjerovali ili ne, ali

NEW YORK - An unfinished tale by J.R.R. Tolkien has been edited by his son into a completed work and will be released next spring, the U.S. and British publishers announced Monday. ADVERTISEMENT

Christopher Tolkien has spent the past 30 years working on "The Children of Hurin," an epic tale his father began in 1918 and later abandoned. Excerpts of "The Children of Hurin," which includes the elves and dwarves of Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" and other works, have been published before.

"It has seemed to me for a long time that there was a good case for presenting my father's long version of the legend of the `Children of Hurin' as an independent work, between its own covers," Christopher Tolkien said in a statement.

The new book will be published by Houghton Mifflin in the United States and HarperCollins in England.

J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings Trilogy" has sold more than 50 million copies and was also adapted into a blockbuster, Academy Award-winning trio of films. A stage version is scheduled to open next year.

Ocekivao sam ovo vec godinama, napokoooon

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Ovo si mogao postat u bilokoju od dvije teme o Tolkienu (u topicu "Tolkienova djela" je već bilo riječi o dotičnoj knjizi),no svejedno dijelim tvoje mišljenje...

Željno iščekujem navedeni naslov,pa da vidim što se ima novoga reći o Turambaru...

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Administrator My way or the highway W1k1n6's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    Iskreno rečeno, sve me strah ovoga. Ne da sam skeptičan, nego se bojim toga, kao kad sam čuo da neka firma otkupljuje stare crno-bijele filmove i farba ih u boju
    Kamo sreće da se varam...
    Pratite nas na Facebooku i Twitteru!

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    nema jebenijeg tipa od Turina,makar mi je pripovijest o Berenu i Luthien jabolji dio Silmarilliona...

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Bilo je govora o ovome,knjiga će vjerojatno biti ok,iako bih htio čuti još nešto o trećem dobu.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    kad ce izać ?

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    U proljeće 2007 godine (Mislim Ožujak).

Slične teme

1. Children of Bodom
    By Abadon in forum Multimedia
    Odgovora: 40
    Posljednji post: 14-02-2009, 23:38
  2. final fantasy VII: Advent Children
    By unknown in forum Multimedia
    Odgovora: 25
    Posljednji post: 14-09-2006, 23:18
  3. Children Of Bodom (oprez moguce slike)
    By Büre in forum Multimedia
    Odgovora: 22
    Posljednji post: 21-03-2006, 15:27

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •