Stranica 3 od 5 PrvaPrva 12345 PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 61 do 90 od 125

Tema: Events

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    A kako bi se drukčije to trebalo shvatit?

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Tako kako piše.

U HA se dva tima ili više bore 6 vs 6, poslije onog uvodnog dijela za Morale bost i šta tu ima nešto teško za naučit? Nemaš previše nekih objectiva, to milsim da svatko može naučiti. Nemojte me krivo shvatit , ne kažem ja da svaki noob može doći do nekog ranka , ali mislim da svaki bolji igrač može.
    "The present will pass by if you live in the past."

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Očekujem neki novi Event uskoro......eh...

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Thrall
    Očekujem neki novi Event uskoro......eh...
    i ja isto, bas bi nam dobro dosla easy money...po mogucnosti neki veci event s questovima i time...
    Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
    I'm so goth I don't drink coffee, I drink goffee.

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Da, siguran sam da već smišljaju šta da napravi, možda već i rade na nekom eventu.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Thrall gle ovo ti vec dugo mislim rećirestani sr**!!!!!!!!
    Dolazi novi ogromni update,dolazi novi event dolaze novi modovi u GW-u a ti tu nesta ser** kako mislis da ce doci
    Daj se malo spusti na zemlju

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    bla bla bla bla.Ajde šta pizdiš , samo sam rekao da jedva čekam novi Event.

Children remeber, drougs make people nervous!

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Double Sunspear & Lightbringer Points 17 April 2007
    This weekend you will receive double Sunspear and Lightbringer points in both Hard mode and regular gameplay. Check in with the appropriate resurrection shrine NPC to obtain the bounty, and double up on the rewards from Noon Pacific on Friday, April 20, through 11:59 PM Pacific on Sunday, April 22.

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    April 28 marks the two-year anniversary of Guild Wars (original Prophecies campaign) as well as the one-year anniversary of Guild Wars Factions, and what an exciting two years it has been! With three campaigns available and an expansion on the way, Guild Wars has developed into a successful game enjoyed by millions of fans worldwide.

We owe that success to you—our fans. Your loyal support over the last two years has made Guild Wars what it is today, and we'd like to thank you by holding a special birthday celebration in your honor!

The event will take place over the weekend of April 27 to April 29, and will be open to characters from all three campaigns. Come celebrate with us and enjoy a weekend of games, special treats, and birthday surprises!

Games of Chance and Tests of Skill

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with an outdoor party complete with games, races, and contests to reward both the lucky and skilled among us. Back by popular request, the good citizens of Shing Jea Monastery will re-open their ever-enjoyable Boardwalk—to those who have access to Shing Jea, of course—for the birthday celebration. Whether you seek to increase your Luck or just kick back and have a good time, the games of chance along the Shing Jea Boardwalk will certainly have what you're looking for.

In addition to the mini-games on the Shing Jea Boardwalk, you will also be able to compete at the Dragon Arena and race at the Rollerbeetle Track. These special PvP events will be accessible from Shing Jea Monastery and from the Great Temple of Balthazar. They're sure to be fun for your whole family... of characters.

Get Your Cake... and the Icing, Too

As much fun as you're sure to have racing beetles and battling in the dragon arena, a birthday celebration simply wouldn't be complete without cake! All weekend long, you will find special Birthday Cupcakes during your adventures as well as through ticket exchange on the Boardwalk. Unlike real cupcakes, these special items have some extra qualities that are certain to make you smile. But we doubt these treats will make the vile creatures of Tyria, Cantha, and Elona happy. This is a sugar rush with a vengeance.

The icing on this celebration will be applied on April 28 when the much-anticipated birthday presents arrive for those characters who turn two on that momentous day. Beginning at 12:01 AM PST, players who have characters turning two years old will find a gift in their inventories—one of a new set of miniatures created especially for this birthday celebration. Players who have characters that turn one will receive a wrapped miniature from the set created as presents for the first birthday of Guild Wars. Remember that birthday gifts are given all year 'round, and you will receive your gift on the personal birthday (creation date) of each character on your account.

Finally, you can enjoy your cupcakes and unwrap your gifts under a sky filled with pyrotechnics. Fireworks displays will commence in Kamadan, Shing Jea Monastery, and Lion's Arch every three hours starting at 12:01 AM PST on April 28th. Don't miss this event. Guild Wars only turns two once, and we plan to make the most of the occasion. You should, too!

We would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of Guild Wars, and wish you the best of adventures in the coming year! Enjoy your party!

Sretan rođendan!

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas ^B4$t4rD^'s Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    vidim nitko vise ne stavlja

Dragon Festival Returns!

Cantha will celebrate the Dragon Festival again this year through a multitude of fun activities in Shing Jea Monastery. The Dragon Arena and Rollerbeetle Racing will reopen; the Shing Jea Boardwalk will offer all sorts of games of chance; and the monastery itself will host a reenactment of last year’s event, as well. Fun, prizes, and a special gift will be your rewards! So join the celebration at 19:00 GMT) on Friday, July 6th, and celebrate this historic event until 06:59 GMT on Monday, July 9th.

Senior Member Master Blaster Kron's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    irudati, misije su jebeno teske

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Trebam se i ja malo odmorit, ne mogu više ja samo pisati updateove i eventse...

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    jebes misije ja radim questove

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Ma, previše lagga imam da bih sad putovao iz tyrie u Canthu

Sad sam ušao u mali dobar guild, pa pomažem drugim...

Dragon arena mi je glupa , ima previše noobova lvl 1 koji se ne znaju ni kretati i zbog njih uvijek spušim...

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    sutra pocinje Halloween!!!!

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Mafioz0r's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2007
    Hehe, jedva čekam....

Senior Member Ninja hurdle SnowFlake's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Mafioso
    Hehe, jedva čekam....
    sign
    nisam dugo u gw,pa me zanima,eventovi koliko ih puta godipnje ima i ostali detalji,koji su to...

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas Utoplytanian's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007
    koji level treba bit za event? i treba za to proc kampanju ili se moze i u presearingu ili new ascalonu?

Datum registracije
    May 2006
    to ti je ukrasen grad, dobijen nesto questova ako bude, kuljzor atmosfera, bas pravi pravcati helloween

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    aj da pitam di se dobiju tonici i serumi, fireworks.... osim da ih kupim od playera???....?-_-

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007
    Igraš miniigre,i čekaš MAd King-a da dođe u grad koji dijeli poklone. Također svaki festival se dijeli i maska posebna igračima,obično je to na haloween- pumpkin head.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    kako doci do miniigri??

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007
    a u koji grad? moram bas otici na neko posebno mjesto ili to bude u svakom gradu? moj prvi event

Senior Member Ninja hurdle SnowFlake's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Utoplytanian
    a u koji grad? moram bas otici na neko posebno mjesto ili to bude u svakom gradu? moj prvi event

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007
    Evo na ovom linku piše kad dolazi Mad king,potioni koji se dobivaju i neka nova igra brawl:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Halloween_2007

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Mafioz0r's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2007
    Evo, baš sam bio na najboljem halloween partyu ikad (organizirao ga moj savez - ODIN/FIRE), naišao sam na tmarosija (M A R A B U S a), kasnije ću postat skrinšotove.

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007
    ah to samo u Kamadanu i Lion's Archu nisam jos do tamo stigao,sad tek idem u yak's bend ali sam zato izfarmao neke cudne iteme,neki witchs brew od kojeg sam se napio , jabuke, kolacic i zito ili stavec

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Evo novi event-Stigo mi GWEN I to za samo 5 dana sveukupno(iz crvortexa).

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    sto treba skupljati za christmas festival??? mislim na ono kak za halloween trebaju decayed orr emblemi za exchange itema

Datum registracije
    May 2006
    ja mislim da je bilo isto....

imam 51 Trick-or-Treat Bag

Bux.to referrer

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •