Stranica 1 od 5 123 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 125

Tema: Events

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Events

Nightfall World Prewiev Event September 22-24samo pogledajte odnosno procitajte

EDIT:tu cu stavljati event koji nadolaze

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006
    Nista cudno. ANet to voli radit.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    ztnam da nije ništa čudno samo vam dajem informacije

lijepo, budem probao

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Glupost, isto ko i za Factions. Fala Bogu kaj sam taj vikend na roštiljanju. gg
    SILJO JE IMBA

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao noda
    zašto je glupost?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    izgleda da neče kupiti gw nightfall jer mu je glupost

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    evo ga sa stranice LINK

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao axe_wild
    zašto je glupost?
    Zato, jer ima puno više materijala za fixat u tom vikendu, od stavljanja preview eventa. Gadi mi se polako GW, ko i svakom drugom pvp igraču (a da nije IWAY).
    SILJO JE IMBA

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    sry na duble postu žurio sam se pa

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Event Update 22 September 2006
    The start of the Nightfall World Preview Event will be delayed by a few hours. We’ve discovered a corruption in the archives, and we’re pulling a full backup, after which we will then examine the error, make a correction, and the event will be on its way. At this point, we anticipate that the event will not start before 5:00 a.m. PDT (Noon GMT). We will update as soon as we have further information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    widi ovo, pomocni moderator ^^ dobro je iamti jos nekoga jer kako stojimo sa skolom, nejde nam bas predobro =P
    fucking 3d jir
    Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
    I'm so goth I don't drink coffee, I drink goffee.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    daj, dal igra tko?

ima brdo toga novoga...

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    World Preview Event Begins! 22 September 2006
    The Nightfall World Preview Event has started. You can create new characters to explore Elona, or jump right into PvP. New skills, professions, items, armor, arenas, features, and a whole new region await you. For more info, visit the event page. And join the event now!

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    dal se meni to samo čini ili mapa ne izgleda kao na onom prvom filmiću?

BTW igram paragona

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    ej LODO je ja igram sa dervishom

Senior Member Master Blaster Kron's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    lol, već počelo???

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Kron
    lol, već počelo???
    da...ja sam lvl 8...

teže je nabrijati lika nego na factionsima...to je dobro...

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    je istina za svaki quest dobije se otprilike 300 Xp ali dobro je to sto se za svaki quest dobivaju neki bodovi sa kojima možeš imati neki title vrlo jednostavno i lako

evo dervish me jako oduševio:ima dobre poteze,dobre skillove i sve 5

a nightfall super grafika,HEROJI(bas su zakon možete ima zapovijedati di da idu,koje skillove da koriste...)
    sve u svemu ocijena 9/10

nisam stavio 10/10 jer ko prvo nema storagea grrrrr,ko drugo kada zavrsi ovaj event izbrisat ce ti toga lika(znaci ako dodes do kraja sa ovim likom od eventa biti ce ti izbrisan )

Datum registracije
    May 2006
    wooooot? ma fak yu, ja vise ne igram! oni meni brisat lika
    dervish lijepo izgleda i ima dobar "stil" izvođenja, al su mu skillovi malo....glupi. skoro svaki se bazira na encancment

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    ma dervish mi je super probao sam igrati AB sa onim elite avatarom izvrstan je

# During this preview event, any new characters you create in the nation of Elona are temporary and will be reset prior to the release of Guild Wars Nightfall. These beta characters cannot travel outside of Elona, cannot access account storage, and cannot sell items to traders.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Another Double Reward Weekend 26 September 2006
    This coming weekend, from Noon PDT on Friday, September 29 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 1, you will receive double experience from capturing elite skills. Instead of gaining 250 times your level in XP, you will receive 500 times your level. Join Guild Wars this weekend and enjoy the bonus XP.

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Sux.

Oću dupli feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejm
    SILJO JE IMBA

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    Sux.

Oću dupli feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejm
    S

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    ah nista...
    ja sam bio, BIO, dervish lvl 14, ajde nista...cekam nightfall =PP

Datum registracije
    May 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Black Knight
    Another Double Reward Weekend 26 September 2006
    This coming weekend, from Noon PDT on Friday, September 29 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 1, you will receive double experience from capturing elite skills. Instead of gaining 250 times your level in XP, you will receive 500 times your level. Join Guild Wars this weekend and enjoy the bonus XP.

Jel to danas?

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    je to je danas, mislim, ovaj vikend

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Stize Božić u GW-u!!!

Wintersday 2006 Event: Annual Battle between Grenth and Dwayna

Wintersday approaches, can you all see the signs?
    The grentchies and the snowmen will soon all align.
    For a battle in the end is what we shall face;
    To determine the wintery fate of the whole human race.

Dwayna and Grenth will vie for our favor;
    Through threats and presents of a wintergreen flavor.
    In the end one shall win, one shall surely prevail;
    And the length of the winter is the final detail.

So stock up on snowballs and clear all your packs;
    For gifts of all sorts will rain down on your backs.
    And if you should see a small urchin or three;
    Remember the spirit of the season — 'Tis better to give than receive.

Wintersday is almost upon us. That time of the year when the gods Dwayna and Grenth fight over who will control the weather during the coming months. Will Grenth have his way and plunge the world into eternal winter or will Dwayna be able to melt enough hearts to bring about an early thaw? You will have the final say as the gods vie for your vote during the grand finale.

The Wintersday event begins on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 and runs for 13 days, with the grand finale taking place on Monday, January 1, 2007. During the event, the cities of Kamadan, Lion's Arch, Droknar's Forge, and Ascalon City will shine like beacons in the winter night sky with festive, Wintersday decorations, while holiday NPCs walk the streets lending their holiday spirit to this jolly season.

In addition to the grand finale, with its promise of flowing (and dropping) presents, citizens of these cities will be invited to participate in special holiday quests, missions, and games, all with their own rewards. And don't be surprised if a snowball fight breaks out before the end of the festival.

So, mark your calendars and be sure to show up for another special Wintersday event in the world of Guild Wars. It promises to be the event of the season!

Holiday Events

Even before the grand finale, wherein Dwayna and Grenth promise the crowds gifts to gain their favor, Wintersday will provide many opportunities for wintry fun and presents. Here's what you can expect:

* The return of two well-known Wintersday quests, which give you the chance to side with Grenth and his grentchies or Dwayna and her snowmen even before their final showdown. Unsure of which deity to support? Try both quests to pick your favorite!

* New for this Wintersday season are two all new quest chains revolving around the two competing holiday gods. Polar bears, reindeer, and devious presents – Oh my!

* Venture into the Underworld for a series of repeatable snowball fights against either the forces of Grenth or the forces of Dwayna. Take control of piles of presents to ensure your side’s victory in this frosty fray.

* For another dose of snowball mayhem, try out the PvP snowball fight. Random forces will unite within an arena to fight for either Grenth or Dwayna. The first team to gather five presents for its patron deity will win the day.

* And, if you believe the old adage that it is better to give than to receive, try your hand at the city event game in Lion’s Arch, Droknar’s Forge, Kamadan, and Ascalon City during the festivities. Deliver presents to the children before the grentchies destroy Wintersday. And you never know, the little urchins might just reward you with something special for your generosity.

Holiday Rewards

In addition to the seasonally appropriate headwear you can receive from either Dwayna or Grenth at the end of the grand finale, here are some other gifts and items you might see during the Wintersday festival:

* Winter Gift: What surprise will you find inside? "Unwrap" it to find out.

* Snowman Summoner: Need an instant snowman? This gift is for you.

* Eggnog: The holiday season's staple drink.

* Spiked Eggnog: A more potent glass of nog for the hale and hearty. Please imbibe responsibly—don't drink and quest.

* Green Candy Cane: The return of the adventurer's favorite candy treat.

* Rainbow Candy Cane: A different flavor of candy cane that should also make those long days of questing much more enjoyable.

* Yuletide Tonic: Drink this tonic if you want to be one of Dwayna's little helpers during the festivities.

* Frozen Globs of Ectoplasm: You'll need some of this collectible item when you get low on Yuletide Tonic.

* Candy Cane Shards: Collect these colorful fragments by questing and competing. The outcome of Wintersday hangs in the balance, and your contribution of Candy Cane Shards may make all the difference. Besides, you never know what somebody might trade for these once the festivities come to a close. Tip: Hold onto those shards until the Wintersday finale and use them for good (or mischievous) intent!

* Fruitcake: A tasty holiday staple that is sure to put a little spring in your step.

* Special Rewards: In the tradition of the season, you'll receive special headgear during the Wintersday finale. And even better, you'll get a new means of storing it, as well.

We look forward to seeing you in the Wintersday Event, and welcoming you to another year of fun and frolicsome festivities!

Datum registracije
    May 2006
    sto se dogodilo sa lions archom??

Bux.to referrer

Senior Member Small step for mankind Glass's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Kron
    sto se dogodilo sa lions archom??
    Lion's Arch briefly had the looks of The Amnoon Oasis, and several of the NPCs became unreachable. This "bug" also opened up new area for the Explorer Title (approximately 0.3% explored), but was fixed in another update shortly after.
    XP can no longer be earned in guild scrimmage matches

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •