Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 2 od 2

Tema: Skyforge

Skyforge

Novi MMO od tvoraca Allods Online sa suradnjom Obsidiana od svih developera. Potonji rade na na lokalizaciji i dizajnu instanci.
    http://sf.my.com/

It's not too surprising to hear that Allods Team, the studio behind Allods Online, was working on a new free-to-play MMO. It is however, extremely surprising to see what sort of MMO they've now created. Introducing Skyforge, a sci-fantasy title focused on an ongoing war between the gods. With gorgeous 3D visuals showing off the mix of high-technology and spellcasting, Skyforge may just be the an MMO to add to the anticipation list.

• Become a God: Skyforge gives players the opportunity to walk the hero’s path – from new born immortal, to mighty champion, to becoming a god themselves capable of standing toe to toe with other major gods.
    • Spectacular Combat: Visually stunning and highly visceral action-combat with a unique open class system and limitless character development.
    • Defend the World from Invaders: Fight and gain power to protect the world under constant threat of attack. Immediately jump into the action with countless gameplay options – solo and group PvE, PvP, free exploration and monsters killing, fighting the ruthless armies of invading Gods.
    • A Truly "Massive" MMORPG: One world fighting together. With millions of players on one server, a tightly integrated social network and an information portal, Skyforge brings all players together inside and outside of the game.

Senior Member My way or the highway Paran0a's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2006

Re: Skyforge

Jako mi se svidjao dizajn Allodsa. Ovo mi je jos vise kul posto "zrelije" izgleda.

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •