Stranica 2 od 28 PrvaPrva 123412 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 60 od 821

Tema: Diablo III + ekspanzije

Senior Member Master Blaster Mirogamemasta's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Re: Diablo III + ekspanzije

= Citat = Izvorno postao Hexfire
    Evo nekolicina stvari c/p saDiablo III Balkan foruma.

Promjene u težini:
    "In Reaper of Souls, the game difficulty settings have been updated to Easy, Normal, Hard, Torment, Demonic and Apocalypse. Similar to the way the tiered settings and Monster Power work in Diablo III, higher difficulty levels present more powerful enemies who will potentially reward players with more powerful loot! Unlike the previous tiered difficulty system, though, players are not required to defeat the game on a lower setting in order to unlock a higher difficulty setting. These settings can be selected at any time, for both Campaign Mode and Adventure Mode, making it more convenient than ever to find the level of challenge that’s right for you!"

Paragon promjene:
    We’ve made three significant changes to the Paragon system:
    There is no cap on Paragon levels. Players can now earn as many Paragon levels as they please.
    Paragon levels are now account-wide per game type. Normal characters on an account will share a Paragon level. Similarly, all Hardcore characters on an account will share a Paragon level. Any Paragon experience you gain on your Normal or Hardcore characters will contribute to your account’s “Normal Paragon level” or “Hardcore Paragon level.”
    Players will now earn Paragon Points each time they level up. These points can then be spent to boost up various stats in four different categories: Core Stats, Offensive, Defensive, and Adventure. All characters on your account have their own version of the allocated points, which can be reallocated at any time.
    These changes are intended to be released as part of a pre-expansion patchSand will be made available to all players.

Na lvl-u 70 se otključava četvrti slot za passive.

Adventure mode will unlock the entire game and player will have access to everything at any time
    All the waypoints for all Acts are unlocked
    The sub-features are Bounties and Nephalem Rifts
    Bounties make you hunt monsters all over Sanctuary
    Nephalem Rifts is all about randomization. Example Act III and Act IV creatures are fighting you in Whimsyshire
    Nephalem Rifts have random weather.SFor example you can see Caldeum at night.

Bounties
    Bounties will take you through all bosses, events, side-dungeons. You need to hunt monsters anywhere in
    25 Random bounties at the start of the game. You can still do everything else, but the Bounties are a nice bonus.
    Bounty types:
    Kill a boss
    Complete an event
    Kill a Unique monster
    Clear a dungeon
    All Unique monsters for Bounties will be found around the world, instead of their usual places in the game
    Bounties reward gold and experience and a Rift Keystone

Nephalem Rifts
    Loot Runs are now Nephalem Rifts
    Everything is random and from all Acts - terrain, monsters, bosses
    Monster density is very random
    1-10 level dungeons
    You can start in the Cathedral, to a Zoltun Kulle dungeon, to an exterior area
    There will be random buffs in Nephalem Rifts
    Bosses are random and their powers and abilities will be randomized
    New Monsters and Behaviors
    Summoner - defiles the ground under it and raises ghosts
    Death Maiden - cutting heads off Westmarsh defenders
    Punisher - heavy shock trooper, smashing enemies with his massive fists
    Boggit - the Fallen equivalent in Bloodmarsh
    Bogan Trapper - bigger cousin of Boggit
    Brute - biggest of the Bogg family
    Scarab Swarm - crawls out of everywhere and overwhelms the player. The player can also through them, instead of get stuck
    Monsters live very short lives, so it's important that it's clear what they do when you see them
    Skeleton Archers need to turn around and run in order to avoid dying. Instead they now backup without turning their back
    Brutes throw Boggits on the field and then charge the player
    Terrorbat picks up Boggits, bites them and they turn to Brutes. In turn, Brutes spawn Boggits and bats can pick the new Boggits
    Realm Walkers spawn monsters from other realms. When it dies it overloads and explodes. He looses control of the portal, which the player can then enter and see the realm the monsters were spawning from
    Trapper Tower - monsters are up on a tower and they shoot at the player and throw traps. When the tower dies the monsters die in their own traps
    Exorcist -- he charges himself with electricity and shoots the player with lightning
    Westmarch Hound - treats the player with a chew toy. Grabs him in its mouth and chews him up
    If the hound kills the player it "marks" him as its territory

Pandemonium
    Pandemonium is the Eternal Battlefield where Angels and Demons fight their conflicts. It constantly changes inhabitants
    Pandemonium is the end zone and end of humanity - if Maltael succeeds
    There were a lot of different early concepts of the zone (which you'll be able to see once we upload pictures!)
    It's very dark and otherwordly
    Features ancient angel architecture
    Malthael's domain is in Pandemonium

Level Design
    Fully randomizedSexteriors for Pandemonium
    Direction and flow are completely random in both Campaign and Adventure mode
    Battles Frozen in Time are places where the player can see old battles... Frozen in Time
    There are traps all over the place left from Demons and Angels

Fuck yes na sve! (Najbolja igra u univerzumu buraz )

Napokon pasivni četvrti slot na 70. lvl-u. Nema više kompromisa, ima da igram svog lika onako kako sam ga ja zamislio.

Btw, čini mi se da su pretjerali sa količinom težine. Zbilja se nadam da je zadnja težina onda čisti mazohizam. (Pa makar se igralo u četvero sa najboljom mogučom opremom.)

AMD Athlon II X4, 2800 Mhz/Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4/Radeon R9 280X/2x 4 GB DDR3 -1333 Mhz/Intel SSD 240 GB, Hitachi HDD 2+3 TB/Seasonic 620W/Scyte-Mugen 2 Revision B/Windows 7

The Arreat Summit

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Yawn, mislim da ću Warlordse uzet, ovo nekad kad budem imao viška para.

Izuzev Crusadera i novog Acta i par sitnica za lakši život, sve ostalo mi je nekako meh, mislim da je to zapravo što ne volim igru kao igru, pa da ne znam šta dodaju tu više, nema veze jer nit je vjerna vizualno Diablu, ni po atmosferi, lore je prezentiran grozno, blah.

Al ne kažem da neću igrati, nekad.

Senior Member You have been warned Aral's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

Kad će stavit konačno taj preorder za RoS da mogu odma ubost. Nisam D3 igrao već par mjeseci al nakon ovog...aaaaaa!
    "Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception." - Carl Sagan

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Sve je to trebalo bit u D3 čim je izašao kolko su ga pripremali i odgađali...

Što će bit sa paragon levelima koje imamo dosad? Recimo WD mi je plvl 20 a monk 10, kad postane paragon account wide hoće se sav exp zbrojiti ili?

Senior Member My way or the highway Hexfire's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

"When Paragon 2.0 goes live, we'll being adding up all the Paragon experience on each of your characters, and we'll be using that combined total (the total amount of Paragon experience you have, not the total number of Paragon levels) to determine your Shared Paragon level."

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

A što se tiče ovih težina, i da će svaka težina imat poseban paragon lvl, jel se to odnosi na softcore i hardcore ili na normal, hell, inferno..?

Tj. da skratim, jel ima smisla sad skupljat paragon exp ili kad patch dode ce trebat ispocetka?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao FaTaL_mRkvA
    A što se tiče ovih težina, i da će svaka težina imat poseban paragon lvl, jel se to odnosi na softcore i hardcore ili na normal, hell, inferno..?

Tj. da skratim, jel ima smisla sad skupljat paragon exp ili kad patch dode ce trebat ispocetka?
    Gdje si to pročitao? Nešto si pobrkao.
    Uglavnom nakon patcha stari paragon leveli se zbrajaju i vežu u jedan velik paragon pool koji se veže na sve likove koje imaš.
    Samo HC likovi onda imaju poseban paragorn level koji se opet veže za sve HC likove koje imaš.
    Tako da onda tehnički imamo samo dvije vrste: Normal i Hardcore Paragorn level. Capiche?

Sa Paragorn levelima između ostalog dobivaš skill pointove (ili kako god sad to zovu) i onda te bodove možeš stavljati svojim likovima kako bi ih ojačao.
    Bodove stavljaš kako god ti želiš, možeš na jednog lika upotrijebiti sve bodove ili samo par ako baš tako želiš. Odluka je na tebi.

(Barem su tako govorili prije, nadam se da ništa nisu promjenili u međuvremenu, moram taj BlizzCon pogledati već jednom. )

AMD Athlon II X4, 2800 Mhz/Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4/Radeon R9 280X/2x 4 GB DDR3 -1333 Mhz/Intel SSD 240 GB, Hitachi HDD 2+3 TB/Seasonic 620W/Scyte-Mugen 2 Revision B/Windows 7

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Mislim da sam pročitao danas da svaki lik dobije zasebne bodove. Znači kad s jednim likom dobiješ paragon level, svi likovi dobe jedan point za staviti kamo želiš.

Kad dođe patch trebat će levelirati do 70 da opet počneš sakupljati paragon. Ne vidim neku veliku korist od tih par stat pointsa više, da bi baš bio imperativ ići igrati.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Hexfire
    Ne vidim neku veliku korist od tih par stat pointsa više, da bi baš bio imperativ ići igrati.

Znači nećeš igrat jer nema koristi od tih par extra pointova? A da ima neke koristi bi igrao? Ovo mi je baš lolastična izjava

Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Pa pitao si isplati li se početi igrati. Po meni se ne isplati isključivo radi toga. Nekome možda ti stat pointsi jesu toliko bitni da će sad igrati 0/24 da si napuni paragon za ekspanziju. Ne kužim što ti nije jasno.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Aha ja sam mislio da pričaš da ekspanziju se ne isplati igrati

Senior Member You have been warned flander's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

aaaaaa evo meee

10 dana bez neta ffs, sve sam propustio, cijeli blizzcon

baš mi u petak prošli crkne net

idem sad poskidat sve panele i gledat

Junior Member Plants Vs Zombies
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

najbolje dolazece promjene su ukidanje AHa i to sto ce najjaci legendary i setovi biti soulbound ili BoA. Krecem s novim barbarom kad izađe pre-expansion patch

a sto se tice ovih tezina mislim da ce sad biti 3 tezine ali ce svaka imati laku i tezu verziju pa zato izgleda da ima 6 al nisam siguran

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

redizajn gemova

ew Gem Tiers: Imperial, Flawless Imperial, Royal, Flawless Royal. The 5th gem is a Diamond by the way. Also note that the first row is a redrawn Marquise Gem

ovaj plavi je zapravo Diamond, nije sapphire

prejebeno kako su Monka sredili, posebice Fist of Thunder, Thunder clap je sada postao difolt abiliti, što će reci da sve rune dobivaju teleport efekt a Epiphany je prebolestan novi spell

preoder cim bude moguć

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Počela BETA

naravno za friends and familly bla bla

http://www.twitch.tv/diablofans

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

http://www.twitch.tv/AtheneLive

Isto sad poceo streamat betu, ako nekog interesira.
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

pogledal sam par streamova

spazio sam 5 nova affixa na mobovima, Thunderstorm, Poisen enchanted, Wormhole, Ice/Frost pulse,Orbiter

loot 2.0 se cini veoma zanimljivo, frajer je prešal cijli onaj desolate sand mapu, imal je oko 4 champ/rare grupe i od svega toga ako mu je dropalo 5 žutih itemova ( a ne ko sad 20 ) tako da je puno malnji kaos sa itemovima, vidim da ima i dosta novih materijala za craftanja, vjerovatno jer je Mystic u igri

Paragon leveli su super, posebice mi se sviđa Max Movment speed i Pick up radius stat koji možemo povečavat to odma dižem na max hehe

odlična stvar sa mapom, nema više reloudanja igre između aktova, otvorite glavnu mapu i letite po aktovima, kako god vas volja

sve u svemu veoma obećavajuća ekspanzija, sa obizorm da je D3 bio shranje

http://www.twitch.tv/moldran

frajer sa barbom ima 550k HPa

ja sa monkom neam ni 40k lol

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Kako je uspio 550K nabiti? Strašno.

Najžešče mi je kad mi mag ima 50k healta. Skoro ko barbarian.

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

700k hp *
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

evo ovo je drop iz novog itema Horodric Cache

to dobijete svaki put kad završite neki bounty, dakle kao neka vrećica u kojoj je loot

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

novi set za DHa

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

Nemaju oni više inspiracije.
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Neven <R>
    Aral, StormCr0w i W3DR4N. Trijumvirat.
    Ispod toga su svi koji vole Scotta Pilgrima.
    May our only occupation be not having a job, and may the only cocktails that we make be molotov!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2007

Ružan je ko kuga...

The fools, the fools, the fools, They have left us our Fenian dead, And while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!

RAPALJE - wat zullen we drinken

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao IGoR_2803
    Ružan je ko kuga...

to kažeš jel znaš da ti nikad nece dropat

meni se sviđa

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

Mislim da je ovo i aralu ružno.
    May our only occupation be not having a job, and may the only cocktails that we make be molotov!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao flander
    = Citat = Izvorno postao IGoR_2803
    Ružan je ko kuga...

to kažeš jel znaš da ti nikad nece dropat

Pa valjda će i nas ostale malo krenuti sad s Loot 2.0... xD

The fools, the fools, the fools, They have left us our Fenian dead, And while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!

RAPALJE - wat zullen we drinken

Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Flander od prošle godine ima Loot 2.0

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

Re: PCP BattleTags

Tko su SirCag i Zmijan?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Moja Ice Queen je zakon već sad, šta će tek poslije biti...(Da ne napominjem da sam još na defensive buildu dok ne nađem odgovarajuću opremu.)
    Glacial Spike, napokon mogu igrati pure ice maga. Jedva čekam.

Koji vrag je PH? Iritira užasno...disable,disable,disable.

The Arreat Summit

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Place Holder

to imaju svi itemovi koji nemaju još svoju originalnu ikonu

Slične teme

1. Neverwinter Nights 2 + ekspanzije
    By Domy in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 693
    Posljednji post: 27-06-2013, 20:04