Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 28 od 28

Tema: Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Post Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Ne znam točno kako da reagiram na ove vijesti. Zamjena za Dark Millenium? Nešto novo? WAAAAGHHH?
    http://bhvr.com/eternalcrusade/
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/06/11 ... l-crusade/
    Behaviour Interactive has obtained the rights to create a wholly new MMORPG persistent war experience for PC, PS4 and Xbox One set in Games Workshop’s universe of the 41st Millennium. In the game, players choose a Warhammer 40,000® race and fight directly as one of their warriors in massive conflicts for territory. It will be up to each faction’s community to determine their own destiny as they vie for control of an entire planet.

- Experience the gameworld with 3rd-person, behind the shoulder action featuring precision gunplay and brutal melee combat with excruciating finishers;
    - Participate in a persistent online war to conquer the planet, its fate completely in the hands of the players;
    - Become a warrior from one of four initial factions, each unique and opposed to one another: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks and Eldar.
    - Participate in truly massive conflicts that simultaneously bring thousands of players to bear over territories and other strategic resources.
    - Get behind the controls of Space Marine Rhinos, Predators, Ork Battlewagons and other iconic vehicles of the 41st millennium;
    - Hack through genuinely challenging procedural content alongside your battle-brothers and never have the same experience twice;
    - Earn the right to customize your builds in a deep progression system drawing on the rich Warhammer 40,000 universe.
    - Found a Battle Squad with friends and prepare for conflict from your customized shared space in orbit – then drop down to the planet together and seek out glory!

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Re: Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Lets wait and see.

RPS intervju. Neću ništa govoriti, još je prerano.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/06 ... l-crusade/
    The game is an MMORPG, but not in the sense that it’s a content- and quest-heavy theme park – ours is more a system-driven virtual world in the vein of Planetside 2 or EvE Online. “There Is Only War” is our mantra, so for the most part the players ARE the content, and what PvE gameplay we have is procedurally generated. We’re taking a lot of inspiration from what Diablo-style ARPGs and co-op games like Left 4 Dead do to create infinite fun. In addition, with the very recent explosion of the greater online space, there are also a lot more demonstrable technical solutions for creating games in this genre – hopefully we’ll be able to talk about them soon!

Još jedan.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/06/14/ ... en-mmorpg/
    G: Where’s your focus for the game? More centered on PvP, more PvE-oriented, or balanced between the two?

M: Oh my god… (Editor’s Note: Yes, I know, that was an obvious question…) The game is 90-95% PvP, but it’s massive PvP. I’ll tell you the difference: let’s say you’re not a PvP player, but you play in a PvP battleground in an MMO. You go through the group finder and you’re matched with four other people you don’t know, and these four people are very good players and start screaming at you because you’re not doing it right. That’s the part of PvP that PvE players don’t like.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

U prijevodu govore "Ej sjetili smo se da je RvR u prijasnjoj warhammer igri bila dobra ideja i idemo sa time", al su jos i shvatili da drugi MMOovi (wow pogotovo) imaju mnogo bolje dungeone i da bi uzelo previse vremena da naprave neke half decent dungeone u WH40k svijetu. Full PvP je way to go, jos ako bude drugaciji combat mechanics a ne "target enemy,click spell,gg" sistem bit ce dobro.

AL moram reci medalja liku za ovu ideju

Actually, all four playable races are buy to play, but the Orks have an option which is free to play: the Ork boyz

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Ne, jednostavno ne. Taj intervju govori previše o tom liku. Po svemu tome izgleda kao iznimno pohlepna i arogantna verzija Molynouxa (ili kako se već piše).

Ono što obećava je na razini onoga što je bilo obećano za prvi Fable. Ono što pretpostavlja o igračima (da su free igrači stoke) i što namjerava uvesti je najgora vrsta P2Win modela dosad smišljena.

Čisto fuj.

A tako sam se obradovao kad sam prvi put vidio vjest.
    I dreamt I was in a painting with ponies. It was... nice.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Igra je i trebala biti sa mounthly subom, stavili su opciju da mos igrati f2p sa minusom sto ces biti slabiji od marinca sto je realno jer kad si vidio da orc boy pobijedi marinca 1vs1 i ne svidja ti se :/.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Jer je ruski iritantan i ne da mi se gledati 30-60 minuta video, radje slusam dok radim
    nesto drugo .

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Ruski je samo prvu minutu intervjua Lik mi se ucinija veoma zagrijanim za svoj proizvod, pitanje je samo koliko ce tog hypa bit ostvareno i igrivo na kraju.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer Srle's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Ako se nekom da u kratke crte da pojasni o čemu se radi, imam short attention span za ovakve klipove...
    - Always angry, all the time -

Divovski intervju.
    http://gamingbolt.com/warhammer-40k-ete ... s-and-more
    The currency that we have in the game is a military currency called Requisition Points. When I was in the army, I didn’t buy my rifle, you know? I just had it. But since I was an officer, and because I was attached to a tank unit, I had a different kind of weapon than everyone else had. So that’s how progression will work in the game.

Svježi Q&A.
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads ... -q-a.1163/
    Q) I know some people have been asking about this, but I'll say it anyway. Will we be seeing different genders in the game? IG gets female and male soldiers, Eldar as well. Just a thought.

A) David: We're staying true to the lore with gender. Eldar will have the option to choose male or female, but Space Marines and Chaos Space Marines will all be male. Orks are fungi, so.... we have that going for us too.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Good. Ja se samo bojim da ce igra mozda biti prezahtjevna. A onda se bojim kakva ce im biti stabilnost servera kad pokolji pocnu.

Q) Will it be possible to run the game on lower spec computer, then the specs of the Xbox one so that more people can particpate in the battles?
    A) Patrick: We're working as hard as we can to make this possible.
    Good. Good.

Kolaju neke glasine da će je pogoniti Unity Engine tako da je sve moguće.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Ono ne kupuje mi se novi laptop pa sto manje potrebe to bolje za mene

WAAAAGHHH!
    http://www.eternalcrusade.com/newsletter/ork
    Dis month da ‘umies wot are makin’ Eternal Kroosade went out in dere Inquizishun yooniforms to tell you lot about dere game an’ to get recruits for da ‘umie side. They said stuff about dere plans fer conquerin’ da bugs and da spikey ‘umies and impressed all da runty gits in da room.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Early alpha footage

Više o Founder's programu.
    http://www.eternalcrusade.com/newsle...oundersprogram

To be clear, this is NOT Crowd Funding. Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is fully financed. Well, I should say that everything we have revealed publicly so far is fully financed, but the team and I have kept a few gems in our pockets for later and the founders programs might, with your help, move a few unannounced features that are currently planned for after launch.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Radi se jos na tome. I to me cini sretnim.

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change Pregledaj post
    znaci i oni slijede ovaj novi trend ispijanja novca od naivnih igraca ,uvijek kasnim sa prihvacanjem ovih trendova pocev od DLC-ova,mislim da cu im uletiti za taj founders ,valjda nece biti preko 150$.
    Sta god na kraju ispalo to ce biti War 40k !

Aww shiiieet, otkrivene osnovne klase.
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/thre...ss-list.20852/

You may be asking, "Why do the Eldar have more classes than anyone else?" Hold on, I'll tell you...

A Space Marine (or Ork, or Chaos) class is very flexible – for example a Tactical marine can be excellent at mid-range anti-infantry with a boltgun, be a short-range vehicle killer with a meltagun or take the sniper role with a Stalker Bolter. An Assault Marine performs a very different function depending on whether they equip a Jump Pack or a Storm Shield and a Devastator can be in the front lines with a Multi-Melta or stand far at the back with a Lascannon. They can also modify their accessories to get more accuracy, survivability, etc., in their role.

The unique flavor of Eldar Aspects, on the other hand, is that they are very specialized. A Swooping Hawk’s job is always to fly overhead and take out infantry, while a Dark Reaper tries to stay as far away from their targets as possible. So while the Eldar have as much customization as the other factions, it’s spread across a larger number of classes and there are fewer combat roles per class.

Our goal is to do justice to each faction, so rather than try to cram the same system into the Eldar, we opted to widen their class selection in order to give them the roles they needed to be competitive on the battlefield.

Space Marines
    Tactical
    Devastator
    Assault
    Apothecary

Orks
    Shoota
    'Eavy/Loota (final name TBD)
    Stormboy
    Painboy

Chaos
    Tactical
    Havoc
    Raptor
    Aspiring Sorcerer

Eldar
    Dire Avenger
    Fire Dragon
    Dark Reaper
    Swooping Hawk
    Howling Banshee
    Striking Scorpion
    Warlock

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Much like. Svidja mi se sto su stavili eldarima vise klasa ( i sto nisu bili budale i odlucili staviti farseer,autarch ili harlequin klasu) jer je ovak realno al treba vidjeti kako ce to izgledati u igri. Malo mi je cudno sto su stavili psykere svima osim marincima i orkovima , al valjda ce onda orkovi i marinci imati jace healing klase dok ce chaos i eldari biti fokusirani na dmg output.

Zanima me kako ce izgledati Havoci i Dark Reaperi jer ako ce to biti jedne od klase definitivno njih uzimam ...i warlocka ofc.

Nego vidim sve rase imaju jump unite a posto sam iz alphe vidio da ce letjeti kao sto se letjelo u Space Marine-u borbe sa hrpetinom letaca ce biti
    zanimljive za vidjeti. I kaoticne .

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

I da naravno za Orkove ce biti jos Ork Boyz koji ce biti klasa za igrace koji nemaju para da kupe igru . Bit ce mnogo slabiji nego ostale klase od orkova ofc.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

EC-838ZD08EAMNDC - ako je netko zainteresiran,dobicu free pointse

postao sam skeptican u vezi ovog MMO-a , ali 40$ nije lose za preorder

Ako ovo bude P2W,cini mi se da hoce,imam jos 110$ za potrosit,ali tek kad igra izadje i bude vrijedna ulaganja .

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Samo neki itemi ce biti moguci za kupnju i bit ce 20 ili vise % slabiji od verzija koje dobijes od klanja. Sve ostalo su kozmetika i hero klase koje je nemoguce igrati tijekom borbe osim ako ne trosis hrpu resursa kao u planetside 2.

Tesko da bude PW2.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

s obzirom da gw2 wvw umire potpuno trebalo mi je neš za igrat dok ne krene camelot unchained beta tak da ovo igram redovno sad i streamam svaki dan leđero. dost sam zadovoljan.

Slične teme

1. Warhammer & Warhammer 40k miniatures
    By sickpetey in forum Warhammer + Dawn of War
    Odgovora: 251
    Posljednji post: 01-04-2014, 06:40
  2. Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance
    By DJ Not Nice in forum MMOG
    Odgovora: 2
    Posljednji post: 20-11-2011, 20:49
  3. Earth Eternal
    By Empe Tri in forum Web gaming
    Odgovora: 4