Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 5 od 5

Tema: 40K armaggedon

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

40K armaggedon

http://www.slitherine.com/news/item627

Main features of the game include:

The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon™ in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet;
    It contains a large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail;
    A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists;
    Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon™ Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks;
    Fight alongside Commissar Yarrik and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka;
    Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment;
    Detailed combat model with terrain, weather and morale effects;
    Extensive modding options delivered through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
    Some numbers:

Over 35 scenarios;
    Over 100 unit types, with unique roles, stats and special abilities;
    20 different units stats;
    A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for multiplayer via Slitherine's PBEM++ system.
    GOGOGO!!!
    I dreamt I was in a painting with ponies. It was... nice.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Re: 40K armaggedon

Omanja erekcija.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

Nadam se da će se moći igrati kao ork.

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Pa borba za armaggedon je. Ako ne bi mogao igrati sa orkovima cemu uopce setting ?

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

Zbog ovoga sam se zapitao: "Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon™ Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks;
    Fight alongside Commissar Yarrik and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka"

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •