Stranica 4 od 7 PrvaPrva ... 23456 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 91 do 120 od 197

Tema: GW2 - patchevi, vijesti, itd

Re: GW2 - patchevi, vijesti, itd

Prvi updejt za osmi mjesec stiže 6.8. Account wallet zvuči odlično.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/ ... t-06-2013/
    A celebration of ten years of Queen Jennah’s rule is about to kick off in Divinity’s Reach! The queen has commissioned a new gladiatorial arena for the occasion—the Crown Pavilion—as a shining symbol of her people’s endurance. Take a hot air balloon ride with dignitaries from across Tyria to the capital of the Krytan nation, and be there for the opening ceremony. Join in the festivities and compete in ceremonial combat in Her Majesty’s honor!

New Events

S Hot Air Balloons:SQueen Jennah’s court has sent hot air balloons to transport the inhabitants of Tyria to the celebration. Players can find the hot air balloons in the open world and hop a fun, quick and stylish ride to the party.
    S The Opening Ceremony:SPlayers can attend the dedication of the Crown Pavilion, a new gladiatorial arena the queen has commissioned for the celebration, and watch its inaugural contest.
    S Enter the Crown Pavilion:SPlayers will be tested in this new mini-zone that feature mighty representations of humanity’s enemies. Representing various cities of Tyria, players can be named champion of a nation and gain access to unique reward vendors.
    S Fight in the Queen’s Gauntlet:SPlayers can attempt to defeat in single combat increasingly difficult challenges against unique bosses. Taking risks with special gambit conditions will earn more prestigious rewards.

New Rewards

S Watchwork Mechanisms: Watchwork technology – the latest and greatest innovation in Tyria – becomes more important as players can use watchwork parts in new crafting recipes or as currency in the Crown Pavilion to buy items like new rune and sigil recipes and the new Sovereign Weapon Set.
    S Mini Watchknight:SCompleting the Queen’s Jubilee meta achievement will earn players a miniature Watchknight that is modeled after the queen’s new mechanical sentinels.

New Features

S Account Wallet for Currency:SPlayers can now keep all of their currencies in one wallet that makes dungeon tokens, coins, karma, laurels, Guild Commendations, Fractal Relics, Badges of Honor, gems and glory accessible to any of the characters on their account.
    S PvP Solo Queue:SWith new Solo Arena matches, players can join PvP matches in a competitive environment without having to gather a full team or fight against a pre-formed group. Solo Arena also features its own leaderboard, so players can earn rank without affecting their Team Arena standings.
    S Bonus Rewards for Dungeons:SNow, there’s even more incentive for braving the dungeons of Tyria. Each day, when finishing a unique path for any explorable or story dungeon, players will receive a bonus reward for completion – 1 gold for explorable dungeons, 50 silver for story dungeons. These new rewards for dungeon completion replace the guaranteed coin rewards that previously dropped from bosses in dungeons. All other drops from bosses have not been changed.
    S Mini-Game Rotation System:SPlayers can take part in the new, daily mini-game rotation that was promised by both of the Captain’s Council candidates in the previous update. The initial rotation includes Sanctum Sprint, Keg Brawl, Southsun Survival and Crab Toss.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Account Wallet...
    I'll be in my bunk.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Ovaj account wallet zvuči kao nešto što će ubuduće morat bit prisutno u svim MMO-ima.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Wolfwrath's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Mislim da će proći cijelo desetljeće prije nego standard u izradi MMO-ova bude na razini pažnje koju je Anet dodijelio izradi gw2...
    Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

= Citat = Izvorno postao Wolfwrath
    Mislim da će proći cijelo desetljeće prije nego standard u izradi MMO-ova bude na razini pažnje koju je Anet dodijelio izradi gw2...
    Oni su meni odlični jer uvode stvari za koje pomisliš "zašto ovo već nije bilo u drugim igrama". World Guesting, pripadanje u više guildi, account wallet, itd. Sve redom izvanredni dodaci.

Inače, PvP planovi.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-lo ... p-changes/
    We’ve implemented a system that hurts leavers and makes them cry! It’s called the dishonored system and it works like this:

Not being present when victory is declared will qualify for match abandonment.
    Not moving for 3 or more minutes once the match has started will qualify as match abandonment.
    Each match abandonment gives you one stack of the Dishonorable buff.
    You can only get punished once per match.
    Each Dishonorable stack lasts for 72 hours.
    Players with five Dishonorable stacks cannot join ranked matches.

We’ll watch for feedback on the system, but we want to make sure we’re ensuring that all players have a fun place to play where abandoning teammates is discouraged.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Wolfwrath
    Oni su meni odlični jer uvode stvari za koje pomisliš "zašto ovo već nije bilo u drugim igrama". World Guesting, pripadanje u više guildi, account wallet, itd. Sve redom izvanredni dodaci.
    Pa je, na to sam i mislio.
    Zbog toga me je i gw2 razmazio

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Mene ipak iritira što ne mogu vidjet kad je tko bio online u gildi i što ne mogu spremat i shareat template za buildove.
    Oba featurea su bili prisutni u jedinici, s tim da za prvi nisam znao koliko mi fali dok nisam krenuo aktivno igrat s guildom, a drugi mi je od početka falio.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Da,mnogi se žale na to da nema nekih stvari koje su bile prisutne u jedinici, između ostaloga i spremanje buildova, kao što si i spomenuo, i ingame lfg sustav. Mislim da je oboje najavljeno da će doći ubrzo, doduše.

20.8. izgleda stiže novi updejt, premda još nisu stavili sve na stranicu.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/ ... t-20-2013/
    The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach! All over Kryta, people are talking about The Queen’s Speech, which is rumored to contain a major surprise. What will the Queen reveal to her people and the world? Find out on August 20!

New Features

Birthday Gifts!
    As characters created right at the launch of Guild Wars 2 hit their first birthdays, it’s time to introduce our first Birthday Gift! Characters that are one year old will receive a Mini Queen Jennah, a 24-hour Birthday Booster, and a Scroll of Experience.

S World vs. World XP and Point adjustments
    We’re making it easier to earn World XP points for playing normally in World vs. World by increasing the WXP rate across the board! As an added bonus, we’re adjusting World vs. World Ability Points so that your total points are equal to your current rank. New characters will start off with one ability point, and all existing characters will receive one more!

S World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
    Become a master of destruction with the new Trebuchet Mastery ability line! Increase your efficiency with Trebuchets by upping your basic shot damage, increasing your Trebuchets’ hit radius, adding a new supply-draining effect to your basic shot, and learning a new Healing Oasis skill that provides healing to your teammates.

S The End of Culling in PvE
    On August 20, we’re turning off culling, which will remove the limit on the number of characters you can see on-screen at once. The cities of Tyria will now be even more vibrant and bustling than ever!

Izgleda da se Super Adventure Box vraća 3.9. u novom ruhu. Magic find za čitav account? Time to get schooled.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/ ... r-03-2013/
    The asuran genius Moto is back with his new and improved Super Adventure Box! This virtual reality simulator was designed to educate young asura, but anyone can enroll! Face new challenges and new enemies in World 2, or put your skills to the ultimate test with the aptly-named Tribulation Mode!

Continued Education
    Players can continue their studies by going deeper into World 2, traveling through the Rapids, Pain Cliffs and Storm Top, where they’ll meet their lethal final exam in the form of the Storm Wizard. Unlocking new items and upgrades along the way will be the key to getting ahead.

Tribulation Mode
    Moto’s newest challenge teaches resilience and non-linear thinking. Players will learn that life isn’t easy in this new, ridiculously difficult mode for all zones in Worlds 1 and 2.

Complete Your Super Weapon Set
    Moto’s prepared for another round of fundraising with the rest of the Super Weapon Skins! Trade in Bauble Bubbles to pick up a stylish new look for your weapons.

King Toad and Storm Wizard Weapons
    In addition to offering the remaining Super Weapon Skins, Moto is also encouraging Super Adventure Box players to show off their prowess by collecting the materials necessary for King Toad and Storm Wizard weapons!

Mini Princess Miya
    Collect a Mini Moto and elements of Princess Miya’s outfit, combine them in the forge, and bask in the holo-glow of your very own Mini Princess Miya!

Craft Ascended Weapons
    The Weaponsmith, Artificer, and Huntsman crafting disciplines havea new skill cap of 500. We’re introducing new recipes and new materials to be found around the world! Craft your way to 500 to become a Grandmaster Crafter and to learn the secrets of crafting Ascended weapons!

Legendary Weapon Updates
    Legendary weapons are getting a stat boost and an Offensive Infusion slot to align with the new Ascended weapons! Legendaries are also receiving additional functionality: When out of combat, Legendary weapon bearers will be able to choose between different stat combinations for your weapon. And to top it all off, many Legendaries are getting some aesthetic upgrades!

Account-Wide Magic Find
    We’re removing Magic Find as an equipment stat. Instead, your Magic Find will now be an account-wide bonus that applies to all of your characters. You can boost your account’s Magic Find using Essences of Luck, which can be earned by salvaging Fine or Masterwork items.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Ne mogu reć da sam uzbuđen zbog SAB-a, ali ovi updateovi same mehanike igre su mi super.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Jep.
    Počeo sam dizati weaponsmithing na svom guardianu, možda doguram i do 500 za ascended.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

500?
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Aha, dižu crafting na 500 i uvode novi tier opreme, ascended. Legendaryje će boostat na razinu Ascended geara + promjenjivi statsi dok nisi u combatu. Prejebena stvar.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Craftet te ascended ce bit malo slabije od legendarya.
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Maloki
    Aha, dižu crafting na 500 i uvode novi tier opreme, ascended. Legendaryje će boostat na razinu Ascended geara + promjenjivi statsi dok nisi u combatu. Prejebena stvar.
    Neće legendarye boostat na ascended, nego će ih samo boostat, ascended su slabiji od legendarya i namijenjeni su da budu stepenica između exotica i legendarya.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Ček, kaj? Dosad je legendary bio isto što i exotic po statsima.... Sad će legendary oružja biti po statsima jača od ostalih? Trebalo bi brzo nakupovat duskove i dawnove onda jer bi cijene mogle skyrocketat

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Sta nije legendary oduvijek bio jaci od exotica?

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Nope, isti statovi ko exoticsi.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Jači su. Marginalno. Sad će biti još boostani, a ascendedi će biti, kao što sam rekao, stepenica između exotica i legendarya.

A precusore će te moći craftati od slijedećeg peča.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Po čemu su legendaryi trenutno jači od exotica?

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Provjerio sam ranije statse i base dmg Sunrisea je primjerice isti kao od Dawna, a i stat bonusi su tu negdje.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Točno to. Ne vidim apsolutno nikakvu razliku. To je bila i bit GW2 "endgamea", da itemi budu kozmetički a da na kraju ipak svi imaju jednake statse. Ove promjene koje najavljuju me zato jako iznenađuju (ko i ascended oprema), iako nemam ništa protiv njih, zapravo mi je skroz svejedno

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Onda su valjda skinuli te statse u nekom ranijem peču dok sam bio na pauzi, legendaryi su definitivno prije godinu dana bili jači.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Pa ja sam skužio da uvode ascended oružja i legendaryje boostaju na njihove vrijednosti, ne iznad, te dobivaju infusion slot i imaju promjenjive statove van boorbe.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Ma oduvijek su legendaryi i exotici bili jednaki 100%

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Maloki
    Pa ja sam skužio da uvode ascended oružja i legendaryje boostaju na njihove vrijednosti, ne iznad, te dobivaju infusion slot i imaju promjenjive statove van boorbe.
    Sad su potvrdili da će biti jednako. Isprva se raspravljalo jel bi legendaryi trebali biti jači nego ascended, no neki su se žalili, čini se, pa su ih odlučili staviti jednake.

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Dodatna pojašnjenja oko ove teme, možete pročitati OVDJE!

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Baš sam to sinoć čitao.
    A čuj, zanimljivo. Malo mi smeta to što je account bound pa će igrači biti praktički prisiljeni da u crafting, ali ajde, preživjet će se.

Otkriveni su detalji za nadolazeći updejt 17.9. naziva Tequatl Rising. Istaknutije stvari su konačan dolazak LFG-a i WvW promjene.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/ ... r-17-2013/
    “Looking For Group” Tool
    We’ve added a new system to help players find others to join in on their adventures. Using our new looking for group system, you’ll be able to select the type of content you’d like to do and add in a custom description about the group you’re trying to form. Use the system alone or with friends to easily fill out your party!

New Ruins of Power in World vs. World
    Big changes are coming to the eternal war in The Mists! Each borderland map in WvW has been redesigned to include five new Ruins of Power—capture points that armies can battle over in order to earn lethal Bloodlust boosts for everyone on their server!

Bosses – Updated!

We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun! From the Megadestroyer to Golem Mark II to the Fire Elemental, bosses in Tyria are more dangerous than ever!

New WvW Ability: Flame Ram Mastery

Prepare to knock some gates down and set stuff on fire! Become tougher and more effective in those heated siege situations by earning ranks in the new Flame Ram Mastery ability!

Slične teme

1. Fallout 3 patchevi
    By Praetorian in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 25-08-2009, 08:58
  2. WoW patchevi
    By Zeryx in forum World Of Warcraft
    Odgovora: 1
    Posljednji post: 07-01-2007, 22:15

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove