Stranica 1 od 7 123 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 197

Tema: GW2 - patchevi, vijesti, itd

GW2 - patchevi, vijesti, itd

Tema za vijesti o igri da ne trpamo sve u jednu temu kad imamo čitav podforum.

---

22.10. stiže prvi pravi updejt za GW1 naziva Shadow of the Mad KingSkoji se poklapa sa Halloweenom. Keseći mjesec se vraća.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/events/halloween-2012
    Halloween has a long history in Tyria, and in times past was always marked by the spirit of Mad King Thorn cavorting among the people unleashing his own brand of insanity. However, it’s been over 250 years since he was last seen, and for most people he is merely a figure of folklore. Despite this, rumors persist among the populace that something wicked this way comes.

Shadow of the Mad King is the first major game release for Guild Wars 2 and will go live on October 22. This new game update will include a number of new features for all of our players to enjoy, new content to explore and see, and a week-long Halloween event.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Re: GW2 - patchevi, vijesti, itd

Posto nisam igro GW1 i lijen sam googlat, nek mi netko u par rijeci kaze sta je posebno u Mad Kingu.
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Dolazio je u gradove i ljudi su ga morali oponasat i dijelio bi im darove i ima bundevu umjesto glave. Ukratko. I lud je k'o kupus.

Updejtali su Halloween 2012 stranicu. Ne otvarajte BLC-ove ako ih imate.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/events/halloween-2012/

Mad King preview.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Wolfwrath's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Jel update live? Ili šta?
    Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Poslje ponoci

Update je live i sadržava više od samo Halloween sadržaja.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/i ... er-22-2012
    Added over 30 events across the game.
    Added 3 new jumping puzzles.

Added karma rewards to daily and monthly achievements.
    Added a new “Jumping Puzzles” achievement category.
    Added a new “Bosses” achievement category.

Dungeons now award karma on completion. The first-time karma reward for completing the story of a dungeon is larger than subsequent story runs. The first time per day a player completes an explorable path for a dungeon, the karma reward equals (Player Level) * 23.5. For the rest of the day, subsequent runs of the same path will reward karma equal to (Player Level) * 9.5.
    ----

Isto tako i više o par PvP stvarima, prvenstveno turnirima, koje uskoro stižu.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/stru ... rce=client
    Qualifying points (QPs)Sare gained in paid tournaments – each person on a winning team in an 8-team paid tournament gets 1 qualifying point. QPs lead to rankings for larger tournaments, and allow you to measure yourself against other players.

Because you must have a full team in order to join a paid tournament and it takes tickets to enter, we know that the best teams will be playing paid tournaments. So while you do compete for better prizes than in free tournaments, the thing you’re really competing for are QPs. Think you’re actually good at competitive GW2? Hit the paid tournaments and prove it. We’ll be adding more features that build off QPs, so once that’s ready, I’ll give everyone another update!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Kaj je ovo zadnje pod 1st place rewards?

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Gemovi, glory, rank points

Sljedeći značajni update izgleda stiže 15.11.
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/10/next-g ... -november/
    We heard your questions about extending the Halloween event for those of you affected by Sandy. Unfortunately we cannot do that, but the reason why we can’t is exciting: We are preparing for our big November update, which will start on November 15, and there will be content that will be in the game prior to that, leading up to the event.SBut we also want to use this moment to remind you all that your personal safety is much more important than any computer game. If you could be affected by the storm, please listen to the authorities and take every precaution to ensure you and your loved ones are safe. Tyria will still be there once the storm is over.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Imali su stream na MMORPG.comu i Reddit je uzeo bilješke iz istog.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comm ... ream_with/
    PvE
    Wintersday confirmed for December.
    November weekend one time event that'll change the world and introduce the new island map. (See the Lost Shores here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/ ... mber-2012/)
    On the new map... a new dungeon! Really big, gets harder to farther you get in
    The new island is not a full-sized map, it's a medium small map that will play out a storyline. Not intended for big end-game expansion. Island is meant for more fun content. The Dungeon is meant to be added to expand end-game.
    New rewards not seen before will be available on island.
    They will be adding lots of things to do (they want a good variety) at max level so you can log in and say "Oh I feel like doing X, Y, and Z today)
    Dungeon rewards are being actively worked on right now, and are also trying to make dungeons more fun to play.

Guilds
    They are not actively working on Guild Halls, but they will keep this promise and it will come sometime down the line.
    They are not working on housing right now, but they love housing and think it's fun.

sPvP
    New sPvP map to be put in "beta" mode. Will be put in official tourney line-up if people like it.
    They are working on (in somewhat near future): more incentive awards beyond cosmetic (but he's not talking more about that right now), and other mandatory things for sPvP (I assume spectator, ladder, etc)
    They have an entire team dedicated to sPvP working on content.
    (Devpost on forum) A new sPvP Blog Post will come with the patch.

WvWvW
    Not from interview, but Orbs will be removed

Other notes
    Improve on messaging: getting word out to people (ex. notify people on events, etc)
    (From Devpost on forum): Next balance patch is mid-November
    They're constantly evaluating sPvP, WvWvW, PvE to make sure they're rewarding and enough to do in the game.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Worthaur

Nesmijem to propustit ^^

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Refer a Friend Free Trial is Coming

We want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18.

To do so, you need a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing that was created before 23:59 PST (7:59 GMT) on November 6.

We will give you more details once the program goes live, but start thinking about who you want to invite!

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2007

oču invajt pičke, da vidim oću li uopče moć pokretat to čudo

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Guild Wars 2's Lost Shores content primer

Nova sPvP mapa.
    Novi dungeon.
    Novi gear tier.

Novi gear tier koji će biti bolji od dosadašnjih i imati više slotova? Prije prve ekspanzije? Not sure if want.
    SWith great challenges come great rewards. The patch will introduce ascended items. Ascended armors are "slightly more powerful than exotics" and can, in some cases, hold slots for infusions. Infusions will allow you to increase your character's power. Guild Wars players are familiar with infusing armor, although I'll be my hat that the process doesn't involve creepy Seers this time 'round.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Ako je ista kao GW1 bit ce isto kao exotic ali cemo vise dmga raditi u novoj zoni i manje primati, dok bez toga ce nas one shotati

Datum registracije
    Apr 2007

mislim da a.net nije tip developera koji bi samo nešto totalno kopirao iz prethodnika, barem ne prema dosad prikazanom.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Odgovara dosadašnjem sustavu.

Usto, ne razumijem koji kurac sve ove pičke se razmahale na tome, još nemaju ništa detalja a već hrpetina morona najavljuje kako vise nece igrati gw2. Nađe se inteligentnijih tu i tamo pa kažu da se strpe i da ako je imalo slično gw1 da nece biti problema, ali kao da je lako zaustaviti ljudsku glupost kad se razmaše.

Also,stigli inviteovi.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2007

koje pičke? biće krvi

i da, jel može neko poštedit jedan invajt da vidim kako će mi se vrtit to čudo?

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Ja sam svoje ispucao.

Pod pičke mislim na vrlo velik (vokalni) postotak službenog foruma i reddit stranice.

Teaser video je vani.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Aerial's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Wolfwrath
    Pod pičke mislim na vrlo velik (vokalni) postotak službenog foruma i reddit stranice.
    U čemu je uopće problem? Zašto je novi gear potencijalno gamebreaking ili što već? O_o
    Ne možeš postati tako brzo iza zadnjeg posta kojeg si postao/la.

Više o Ascended opremi. Ukratko da, status Agony će biti u pitanju.
    I pogledajte sve te ekstra statse na Ascended opremi. Svih... dodatnih 10 atributnih bodova i 3% MF. Keanu Reeves poručuje svima "woah".
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/lins ... nded-gear/
    This extremely dangerous condition ticks percentages of player health away and can’t be cleansed by normal means. Players who wish to delve deep into the Fractals will find that Agony makes progress increasingly difficult, until they reach the point where some defense against this condition is a must. The only way to mitigate Agony damage is by building up resistance through Infusions, a new type of upgrade component that can be acquired in the Mystic Forge.

Ascended gear works a little bit differently than other gear types. The stats and functionality normally added to gear through upgrade components are actually built into Ascended items. Instead of upgrade slots, Ascended gear has Infusion slots, and rarer versions of the items also come with additional Agony Resistance built into them. Players will be able to acquire Ascended Rings in the Fractals of the Mists dungeon, and Ascended items worn on the back can be acquired through special Mystic Forge recipes.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Aerial's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

Ok, vrijeme je da ponovimo gradivo lorea jer nemam pojma više što su Mists, jel ovaj ascended gear ima ikakve veze s ascension iz GW1 itd...
    Ne možeš postati tako brzo iza zadnjeg posta kojeg si postao/la.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao Aerial
    U čemu je uopće problem? Zašto je novi gear potencijalno gamebreaking ili što već? O_o
    Zato sto su rekli da ce biti kao GW1, a ne kao WoW i svaki ostali MMO

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Aerial
    Zbog statfagova koji dobivaju infarkt čim neki novi gear ima za jedan više powera nego njihov +5 gazilijon power uberarmor.
    Svi se počeli dernjati kako je ovo početak gear treadmilla, bez obzira na to što su se više manje iste individue dotada žalile na nedostatak osobnog progresa.

Nadalje, na pokušaje nekolicine da smire masu tako da pričekaju više podataka prije bombastičnih end-of-the-world izjava, bili su samo popljuvani s argumentima tipa zašto Anet nije to odmah objasnio zato što su trebali očekivati ovakve stvari.
    Jedan lik je to dobro opisao kad je rekao da je možda Anet očekivao da njihov community nije hrpetina cendrave djece.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Makes me sad
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Slične teme

1. Fallout 3 patchevi
    By Praetorian in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 25-08-2009, 08:58
  2. WoW patchevi
    By Zeryx in forum World Of Warcraft
    Odgovora: 1
    Posljednji post: 07-01-2007, 22:15

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove