Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 85

Tema: Europa Universalis IV

Hybrid View

Prethodni post Prethodni post   Slijedeći post Slijedeći post
    Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Europa Universalis IV

I danas je Paradox najavio novi EU4. Detalje ostavljaju za Gamescon a sama igra će izaći negdje pri kraju godine Gospodnje 2013
    Strategy Informer pak, za razliku od Devova direktno, ima nešto više za reći:

- Take your own decisions: Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and more. The possibilities are endless.
    - Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your spread of choices is influence by the caliber of the man you have at the top. Do you have a warrior King? Then it is time to make war.
    - Experience history coming to life: The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Thousands of historical events guide you, with unique different flavor depending on the country you play. Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
    - The world is now your playground: Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay in a lush topographic map in full 3D. Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span.
    - Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Seize control of key ports to expand your trade, support it with your powerful fleet and the wealth of the world will flow to you.
    - Bring out your diplomatic skills: Deeper diplomatic gameplay, with coalitions, threats, fleet basing rights and detailed support for rebels. Introducing unilateral opinions, a country may dislike you, but you can be neutral towards them.
    - Engage in Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation for up to 32 players. Featuring hotjoin, improved chat, new matchmaking server andsupport for a standalone server.
    - Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire.

Stiže druga ekspanzija naziva Wealth of Nations koja se nekako provukla pored ovih najava novih Paradoxovih igara u zadnje vrijeme.
    http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/eu...lth-of-nations

Europa Universalis IV: Weath of Nations allows you to create trade conflicts in secret, steal from your competitors with the use of privateers, use peace treaties to gain trade power and create a new trade capital to strengthen your grasp over trade. The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration by Paradox Development Studio, the Masters of Strategy. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to rule an empire that lasts through the ages.

Features

• Use covert diplomatic action to create trade conflicts: Bring out your negotiating skills and explore new diplomatic ways to justify and force trade conflicts against your competition
    • Steal from your competitors with the use of privateers: Dare to hire privateers that will steal trade from your competitors by leaching trade into a pirate nation. But if you do, know that this will increase the risk of war since your competitors will have a just cause for war.
    • Create a new trade capital & strengthen your trade: Designate a specific port as your main trade capital, separately from your country’s capital, in a coastal province within the same continent.
    • Improved trading in inland nodes: Merchants placed in inland trade nodes gets increased bonus in proportion to your country’s trade efficiency and will increase your possibilities to trade in faraway inland trade nodes.
    • Establish East India Companies: Strengthen your trade network and reach faraway lands by establishing East India Companies.

Senior Member My way or the highway TeraBajt's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2007

Re: Europa Universalis IV

jel ima iko da igra ovo još? ja sam nedavno uzo sve ekspanzije osim el dorado i uzet cu sad rights of men kad izadje pa krecem mp sa par frendova i trazimo jos ljudi.
    uglavnom sljedeci tjedan bi poceli pa ak je neko za nek me doda na steamu, id: terabajt
    "KAD VIDIM DA ONAJ KOME JE EMPEROR KLASA DA MI NAPISE DA JE OVO GOVNO...
    MENI JE DRAGO KO MAJMUNU KAD JEDE BANANU..."
    ~Vozd Jovan Pogani

Slične teme

1. Europa Universalis 3 - diskusija i uspjesi
    By Akul in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 880
    Posljednji post: 07-10-2013, 22:20
  2. Europa
    By cham3leon in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 13-11-2012, 20:50
  3. Europa Universalis: Rome - Vae Victis