Stranica 1 od 4 123 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 120

Tema: XCOM: Enemy Unknown + Enemy Within

XCOM: Enemy Unknown + Enemy Within

Za sada ništa van časopisa, ali Firaxis radi na konkretnom remaku X-Coma. I neće biti prisilni FPS.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... known.aspx
    S “It’s been a dream of ours to recreate X-COM with our unique creative vision. We’re huge fans of the original game and it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to re-envision a game that is as beloved as X-COM. We were careful to keep XCOM: Enemy Unknown true to the elements that made X-COM such a revered game while delivering an entirely new story and gameplay experience for both die-hard X-COM fans and newcomers to the franchise.”

The huge feature in February's Game Informer goes into all the gory details of XCOM's destructible tactical environments, the interaction between the real-time strategic view and the turn-based combat, how the XCOM organization improves its capabilities as the war rages on, and much more.

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Re: X-COM remake

Malo koja me igra od Firaxisa razočarala, tak da bi ovo moglo ispasti jako dobro
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Par screenova i razmišljanja.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01 ... s-worries/
    Also confirmed: global management view, soldier levelling, interceptions, managing R&D, chasing funding, more. So the major ingredients are there – it’s a matter of which minor ones have been thrown out in order to make XUO gamepad-friendly, I guess. Worried! Also, hopeful. But worried. Worriedly hopeful.

Izvadci iz časopisa.
    •Destructible environments
    •In the scenario they showed, one member died. Because of this the other squadmates didn't get an experience bonus
    •Without the bonus, the sniper leveled up still. He was able to choose from two abilities. Either Squad Sight(which means he can shoot anything a squadmate can see) and Snap Shot(which lets him shoot after moving. Something snipers aren't normally allowed to do)
    •You can't recruit specific classes. You can only recruit rookies and then level them up to become specific classes
    •The guys in suits in the screenshots are 'Thin Man' aliens. They're able to leap long distances
    •Challenge is stressed a lot
    •same quick save/load system though they are considering an iron man type mode where you can't load previous saves
    •Firaxis states that they're not rebooting it, they're re imagining it. Using the same core gameplay with modern technology, weapons, audiovisuals, etc.

There's apparently a 'Heavy Armed Mobile Cover Platform that serves as a powerful rock on which to anchor any tactical advantage' and you can directly customize the heavy troops armor and weapons individually.
    •randomly generated missions, terrain. Developer says you'll never play the exact same mission twice outside of a few story missions which feature in-game cinematics
    •fog of war is confirmed. area starts off with darkness everywhere, and the average soldier can't see ☺☺☺☺
    •enemy spawns are randomized
    •mobile platform called SHIV; customizable for new chasis
    •Sectoids and Mutons confirmed
    •The base's screenshot is accurate. It is now a side shot instead of top down. You can also upgrade your base, like the satellite, with alien technology
    •There was an example in one scenario where Japan had the laser rifle already developed before the invasion because they felt threatened, so that seems random.
    •You have 16 countries in the funding council you need to keep happy. Some provide more money, but others, like Africa, provide more raw resources
    •The sniper units have a grappling hook ability to get on top of buildings
    •Gunners have a suppressing fire
    •you can equip your xcom guys with all kinds of different guns. customization looks like a big deal
    •Apparently there's some sort of cinematic view when your guys get killed. They didn't cite VATS or anything, so I doubt it's too in depth
    •Unexperienced agents can panic, freak out, etc if something bad happens
    •Firaxis designer states that the PC version will have an enhanced interface. He cites Dragon Age: Origins on PC and console as a big inspiration

•No black blobs in Firaxis's XCOM. The guys in suits are called "Thin Men" and they can use weapons, jump large distances, and puke disgusting goo.
    •No action points. The game uses a move-and-shoot (or move-and-move) dynamic. They don't want people piddling around counting individual action points. Some will call this a concession to consolitis; others will call it useful streamlining.
    •Soldiers gain perk-like abilities when leveling up; some examples given are, for a sniper, Snap Shot (move-then-shoot, not normally a sniper option) or Squad Sight (shoot any enemy anyone on your squad can see -- not sure of the rationale there....).
    •Environments are destructible, as we would wish.
    •Soldiers can still panic, but not to the point of wiping the squad. Likewise, you'll never get plasma-bombed right out of the carrier. They want to make the game more fair, and those were specifically mentioned.
    •The strategic layer is extremely robust. You still need to choose which countries to send missions to, which offers of aid (in exchange for more protection) you'll accept from which countries, which alien technologies you'll research, etc. The back-and-forth between tactical and strategic play remains at the heart of the game.
    •Overwatch, duck-and-cover, etc. are all still very much present, tactically.
    •You can research vehicles, which take the place of a squaddie. They don't gain XP and when they are destroyed they are lost for good, but they provide serious cover and firepower. One example given is a mobile heavy weapons platform that serves as a good overwatcher for a tactical advance.
    •Sectoids and Mutons are in. Cyberdiscs and Thin Men are also mentioned. Evidently psionics are also in.
    •Aliens have their own special perk-like abilities as well.

Senior Member Small step for mankind Horny Devil's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

Zvuci obecavajuce.
    Through this fog they came along
    Dark creatures singing a terrible song

Re: X-Com: Enemy Unknown

Još malo screenova i informacija.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458283

Najnoviji intervju.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/02/29/every ... y-unknown/
    Do soldiers still die forever? Is it generally as hard as the original?

Yes, there’s still permadeath for soldiers, and you can still lose the entire game if you make enough mistakes. There’s an easy mode, in which the game will do its best to make sure you don’t fail. The hardest difficulty mode is called “Classic”, and it will be freaking hard.

Senior Member My way or the highway Neven <R>'s Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Sve bliže sam tome da odigram original opet

Konkretan gameplay video i devovi blebeću uz to.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Erekcija? Erekcija.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao The Boz
    Erekcija? Erekcija.
    Like.
    [centern4txjf6]
    We&#39;re gonna bring that back!
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

XCOM: Enemy Unknown will support mods and have a “standalone PC tactical UI”

Podrška za modove...

“The idea is that there is the ability for modability,” said Solomon. It won’t be anything that we’re committing to for release, but it’s very very easy using Unreal titles. I write almost all my game code in the scripts, and that’s very easy to give to people.”
    ...i PC verzija igre imati će sučelje koje odgovara mogućnostima platforme

...“And so we have a PC tactical UI that we’re working on that is distinct, because obviously mouse driven with a tactical game – being able to select objects of interest – as opposed to a gamepad, where you’re cycling through objects of interest. No, no, we definitely have PC and we plan and we have UI that’s unique.” Thank goodness for that.
    Like^^

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Igra izgleda fantastično.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Hype at maximum level

Meni je samo fora da nisu pokazali ništa konkretno gameplaya. Valjda pokušavaju prevariti konzolaše da je u pitanju TPS ili nešto.

Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Digli su pre-purchase na Steamu sa novim pre-purchase reward sistemom.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/200510/

Senior Member Small step for mankind Horny Devil's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

Sat gameplaya, 2 misije, devovi laprdaju itd.
    Through this fog they came along
    Dark creatures singing a terrible song

Kvaliteta je na razini. Samo me zanima kako će se ponašati sa M&K jer trenutni UI izgleda napravljen baš za gamepad. Fora mi je što suppression paljba ostaje i nakon što daš komandu tako da lik stalno puca po meti. IMMERSHUN.

Demo je na Steamu. GO GO GO.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/200510/

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Bome je težak, preko 5 GB za strateško-taktičku igru

Demo je kriminalno kratak, jedva pola sata. Glavno da ima cutscena i videa skoro isto toliko. U demou.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

True.
    Al bez obzira na to, sviđa mi se gameplay (ovo sitno što su prezentirali). AI ima mozga koliko vidim (u u drugoj misiji u par navrata su mi kaznili neopreznost), a strateško-taktičkih-role-playing opcija ne bi trebalo nedostajati. Dosta me zanima koliko će biti stvarnog utjecaja po pitanju pomanja jednima, nepomaganja drugima (ili je to sve više šminka).
    Engine je dobro optimiziran, meni igra letila na oko 50 fps-a. Sučelje mi malo smrdi na konzole, ali da se preživjeti s njime.

Mene u drugoj misiji nisu ni okrznuli tako da pretpostavljam da je na na easy. Jednostavno nigdje ne šalji nikoga samog, koristi granate za srušiti zidove i otvorite liniju paljbe. Snajper na krovu isto pomaže.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Snajper je koristan, napravio dva za neprijatelja kobna headshota.
    Zajebo sam se u jednoj situaciji kada sam ostavio flank otvoren pa je to neprijatelj iskoristio što me ovako iznenadilo sa obzirom na učestalo tupav AI. Granate mi rulaju.
    Al ako je to easy težina, onda sam ja oduševljen.

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Ja se baš nahajpao na ovo, a uopće nisam pratio igru.
    Igra tko? Dojmovi?

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Čekam neke pare

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Znam kako ti je, ja si uplatio neki tečaj sad pa nemam para ;(

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Ja faks. Besparica do Božića

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Upravo pokrećem po prvi puta.
    Javim dojmove.
    Rule of thumb: Što mi duže treba da javim dojmove, to je igra bolja.

Slične teme

1. Hrvatski Enemy Territory Server
    By piNheaD in forum Wolfenstein
    Odgovora: 6
    Posljednji post: 22-02-2012, 22:26
  2. Commandos: Behind the Enemy Lines
    By Quiet Riot in forum Oldies But Goldies
    Odgovora: 29
    Posljednji post: 18-12-2008, 17:44

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove