Stranica 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 46 od 46

Tema: Piratizacija - Teh Gaem

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Re: Piratizacija - Teh Gaem

Raven se priblizava kapetanu..."aye, ya mind some company?"
    [center:gz2o94qw]"Čovjek bez brkova je kao žena sa njima."[/center:gz2o94qw]

"Svaki novi čovjek znači veća pomoć pri pljačkanju, dolasku do blaga i naravno društvu pri opijanju. Upadaj."

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Ah, hello there, mate. So anyway, cap'n, as I was sayin'...

Since we're currently at St. Kitts an' headin' southeast, the journey'll take about ten to fifteen days, mind ye. The wind is blowin' west, so we'll go slowly. Gotta count the possible storms, especially since that ship The Lustfull Beardy sank in the thunderstorm a couple of days ago, near Guadeloupe.

We're headin' towards a spot east of Dominica (two days travel from Dominica) and north from Barbados (three days travel). If all goes well, of course. Also, mind the increase of pirates in that area. Are ye sure ye just don't wanna buy the juice here?
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

"Erm, da, kako ti hoćeš. Charles, dolazi ovdje odmah, evo ti 50 zlatnika i kupi najviše što možeš ruma."

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

"Kapetane Smith...imate li mozda kakav mač za prodati, ostao sam bez svoje opreme, a ovaj bodez mi nije dovoljan."

"Hmmm, provjeri dolje u pot paljublju, mislim da imamo mač ili dva. Doduše nisam siguran dali su iz ovog stoljeća ali će vjerojatno poslužit."

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Iz potpalublja se širi neugodan miris... ruka mi je automatski potegnula za oruzjem. Ne čuje se ništa odozdo.
    Polako ulazim. Isuse Boze kako smrdi. I onda...

"HOLYFUCK capt'n, there's a dead body here!"

"U gle, to je taj lik za kojeg nismo bili sigurni jel smo ga pustili. Chaaaaarles! Tu je onaj zarobljenik samo što je malo mrtav. Što mi možeš reći o tome?"

"Kapetane, kao što znate većinu vremena smo bili pijani na moru tako da se iskreno ni ne sjećam da smo imali zarobljenika."

"A dobro, oprošteno je. A sada dovedi još par mornara i bacite ga u morre. Zatim očistite ovo i namirišite, ne želim da mi smrdi mjesto gdje ćemo spremat rum."

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    May 2009

Ekipa na Obdarenoj Betty:

Upravo ste isplovili prema jugozapadu, nakon duge i zamorne plovidbe dolazite na mjesto gdje bi rum trebao biti...

"Dobro dečki, kopajte, želim taj rum na brodu do zalaska! A ti, mladiću, priđi bliže da se dogovorimo oko planova za dalje..."

"Da, Kapetane?"

"Gdje možemo pronaći taj brod... "The Flying Dutchman"?"

"Neznam, gospodine, ali prije nesreće je plovio prema sjeveru..."

"Dovraga, tamo Legacy ide..."

"Gospodine... ako smijem... nagrada je velika, ali nisam siguran da bi trebali..."

"No, no, poslje, čini se da su dečki nešto našli..."

"Kapetane, ovdje ima dovoljno ruma za sljedeće dvije godine!"

Moi:

Lord Carwell je stajao na palubi... vrtio sve one slike u svojoj glavi... svoje majke, oca... svi na dnu mora, zahvaljujući Davyu Jonesu...

Pljunuo je u more...

"Tu si negdje... osjećam to..."

No, glas ga odjednom prekine...

"Gospodine?"

"Da?"

"Dobili smo kartu..."

"Vrlo dobro, krenite prema mjestu označenom na njoj..."

"Odmah..."

Lord Carwell još jednom pogleda u suton, i okrene se, polako koračajući prema potpalublju Legacya...

GDra:

Lightning je mirno uplovljavao u karibe... na obzoru je bilo nekoliko otoka, palmi, i skupina ljudi, koja je čini se, vadila bačve ruma iz pijeska, mnogo, mnogo bačvi ruma...

"Kapetane, pogledajte... oni tamo imaju dovoljno ruma za cijelu vječnost... možda u ovoj zemlji bačve ruma rastu poput gomolja? Da ih pitamo da nam daju malo?"

"Gospodine Farth, bačve ne rastu kao gomolji, ne ispoljavajte idiotizam na mom brodu... a što se tiče toga da ih pitamo... možda bi i trebali?" reče Luke stavljajući bodež u zube

Sensei replied, what is your woman?
    Is she just a container for the child...
    This great, pink matter
    Cotton candy Majin Buu....

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Bollocks, I can't believe it! I though that someone would sooner or later loot alla this shite! We got lucky. Now let's get outta here before a pirate ship spots us.

Oh, an' cap'n, if you're plannin' to go searchin' fer the flyin' doucheman, count me out. I'd prefer to die at age 80 in my bed, with a girl's mouth around me cock, and a bottle of whiskey in me hand.
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Raven accidentally overheard a conversation between Captain Smith and the guy from Edinburgh.

"Ye coward, don't fear a guy named Davy... I mean, DAVY. Harr. I heard about lad already, but is he... really so dang'res, cap'n?"

OFFTOPIC: Eng rula

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

That bad? THAT BAD? Ye know, I took some time in the library before we set off for this island, and read about that... man.

Word is tha' Davy Jones was the cap'n of a ship named The Flyin Dutchman. One day, during a thunderstorm, there was an apparition on the ship. A deva. An... angel.
    The angel claimed tha' the lord almighty sent him, and ordered Davy an' his crew to bow before him (kneel). The sailors, shittin' their pants from fear, all bowed, but Davy refused and fired his pissle at the angel. Then, they were cursed to roam the Carribean forever, plunderin' and stealin', but never to enjoy the spoils of pirate life. No enjoyments. They can't spend their money anywhere, they can't drink rum 'cause it burns them, they can't even fuck because they don't have dicks anymore. All of that happened coupla hundred years ago.

Of course, ye can imagine how pissed Davy is because of that, that's why he's been especially violent for the last... ten years? Aye, ten.

So, if ye wanna ta die, I cannae forbid ye. Go. Challenge Jones. But I'm running the fuck awae' if we're gonna be lookin' fer him.
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

So, yer sayin' to me that... an angel, a goddam' angel fell from the sky, during a thunderstorm and ordered badass pirates to bow to him...her, whatever. Shite, if those were real pirates they'd shot da goddam' thing. If you were a rreal pirate, you'd never believe in such a story. Gimme some more of tha' rum! ...Ahh..aye.. that story is full of crap. First of all, such a thing as God, doesn't exist. Only pussies and little brats believe in that. No, there's nothing after you die. They'll bury you, if yer lucky that is , maggots are gonna eat yer flesh, you'll rot and at's it.

That Davy...harr, dam' what a name... is nothing more then a human being, who will bleed an' die if ye stab him or shoot him. Those legends... I dunno who made those up... but they're lies. Lies! But Davy... Jones, I'll call him Jones, doesn't have anythin' against them... they make him all scary and dang'res . I guess. That m'boy, is why you shouldn't fear God, or anything releated to him.

Hell...me, an' ma old crew, we did all these things..you'd never believe. And look at me, I'm alive. Jones isn't more dangerous then you or I am. So take that sword, take the gun and let's go make few holes in that lad. Hell.. even if ye die, you didn't die as a coward, you died fightin' the scary oul' goose known as Davy Jones.

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

I'd prefer notSdyin', see. If I learned anything from all the people I stabbed or cut to death, it's th' fact tha' the last few moments of life ain't pretty. Also, I'm still young, I donnae want ta die yet! But... I'll take yer word fer it, 'caue I respect ye fer bein' experienced. Let's chop the bastard up to slices.
    Ye know, they donnae call me the Edinburgh Reaper fer nothing. Killed seven men one evenin', tried ta rob me, they did. Knocked out cold one of them with me boot, took his blade and sliced the others. Kept the blade. Nice, balanced piece of work.
    S*Snigger*
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Senior Member Master Blaster GDra's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

Luke je, spremajući bodež, mirno prilazio skupini.
    -Dobar dan! Vidim da imate mnogo ruma. Mi smo ostali bez zaliha,
    biste li nam dali dio? Možete biti sigurni da ćemo vam jednom uzvratiti uslugu.
    Polagano, neprimjetno, vadio je bodež spremajući se na negativan odgovor.
    "Snow falls. Why worry where it goes. M'aiq thinks the snowflakes are pretty."

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    May 2009

Ajd kad ste zabrijali na engleski...

Moi:
    "Lord Carwell, we are now 20 miles from Port Royale..."

"Very well, come and notify me when we anchor."

"Yes sir... but..."

"Yes?"

"The men, they are restless... its whispered you want to take Davy Jones one-on-one..."

"Mr. Hollybuck! I DO INTEND TO TO TAKE JONES ONE ON ONE, INFACT, I INTEND TO BLOW HIM TO SMITHEREENS! ... I dont have to remind you, that the Legacy, is one of the most expensive ships ever, and possibly the only one that out-guns The Flying Dutchman."

"Yes, sir... but you see, what if..."

"No! That is out of the question! Now leave, before i punish you for mutiny!"

Svi na onom mini otočiću koji vade rum iz zemlje:

Awkward silence went over the small island...

The type of awkward silence which indicates, that there are too much of "Those people" in a very small area...

Hrčak: "Soooo... this is awkward..."

Gdra: "It is isnt it? Now, all we are asking, is a bit of rum, and we can all leave here with all the parts we had when we came."

Hrčak:"Wait... you havent been to St. Kitts?"

Gdra: "No... why?"

Hrčak: "The english crown offers 300.000 dubloons and absoultion of all crimes in europe, for the head of Davy Jones..."

Gdra: "Interesting... would you care to tell me more, over a cup of rum?"

Sensei replied, what is your woman?
    Is she just a container for the child...
    This great, pink matter
    Cotton candy Majin Buu....

Slične teme

1. Piratizacija - rasprava/likovi
    By Delirium in forum Tabletop Gaming
    Odgovora: 55
    Posljednji post: 20-07-2011, 11:51

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove