Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 7 od 7

Tema: Ranked Gaming Client [RGC]

Moderator Fight fire with fire Systematic Reverse's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

Ranked Gaming Client [RGC]

neznam koliko tu ima RGC igraca, ali za sve koji neznaju evo jedan kratak info sta se dogadja u zadnjih par dana.

botovi su opet DDOS-ani, i stari client kao takav je vise manje unisten.

do sada se RGC oporavio od svih ddosanja, ali ovaj zadnji je bio imba izgleda ;/

ovdje je link za novi client. (skoro je sve isto kao na starom)

http://cdn.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.zipS

skidajte/igrajte.

vidimo se tamo.
    #paperplatoongoonz

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Re: Ranked Gaming Client [RGC]

Ma taj rgc suxa naveliko, ucinite si uslugu i zaobidjite ga, stalni lagovi, dc-ovi , te poneki ddosovi sta ce vam unistit volju za igranjem na toj platformi, a o hackerima ni da ne govorim, posto sir-rogers to sam financira, a nije bas puno ulozio, client nema skoro nikakve anti-hack zastite te sve vrvi mh-erima i droperima...

Garena ima svojih mana u zadnje vrijeme ali svejedno pruza 10x bolje iskustvo igranja od rgc crapa!

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

HAHAHA daj suti nabe i odi gledaj lesija xd

#paperplatoongoonz

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

ja sam smatrao da je situacija baš obrnuta. >.>
    al dobro ajde, ja nsiam igrao jedno pola godine...

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

obrnuta od cijeg posta? mog ili sysovog?

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

zilla (sakondo) je bio u /sarcasm modeu.
    #paperplatoongoonz

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

Ok guys, here's a little explanation of what's been happening for the last week. Well we've been getting DDoS attacks for months now, but they were never as heavy as they have been for the last week.

So what happened is that the DDoS took down the website,patcher and chatserver. Unfortuantely the hackers are not beginners, so I've been trying to avoid their DDoS, some things I tried worked for a few days, like four days, other things I tried barely lasted for an hour before they recognized what I had done and they changed their attack.

Online nothing is ever really secure, as you've seen Sony was down for a month, and they have dedicated teams just for this, professional teams. I am one person, I didn't learn this in a job and I didn't study it. I started everything with zero experience, however I have the advantage that I am very passionate and dedicated, and that I always think outside the box. Which is what has allowed RGC to survive.

Now let's talk about what has happened and how it has affected you guys. I changed the patcher system two times in the past week. The oldest system doesn't work anymore, as it was linked to the website, which is still under DDoS. Then I changed the system to work on a different port and IP so while that one server was being DDoS'd you could patch from another server. The hackers quickly figured that out. Now what I've done is that I have placed the whole patcher system on a CDN (Content Distribution Network), so what that means is that they can't DDoS the patcher system anymore, as this service is provided by another company that specializes in it. Unfortunately this will cost quite a lot of money, but for the stability of RGC it's worth it. I will actually have to find a way to make some money, get some donations, but this is not and it will never be the primary focus of RGC. My vision is to create the best gaming platform, and no DDOS will take that away.

So anyone with the old version or one of the versions that I posted up on mediafire for manual patching were using the first two systems that failed against the DDoS. This means that everyone who doesn't have the http://cdn.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.zipSversion has to manually download it from there, or get it from a friend. I will try to make the old patcher work again, but it doesn't look good. There hasn't been a single pause in the DDoS attacks on the patcher system for over a week now, and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.

Now as you noticed today and yesterday there was a glitch with the new DDoS mitigation system. It wouldn't let normal users connect again after a DDoS attack. This has now finally been fixed on the client and serverside. On a more technical level, there is still a "bug", the server cannot use all ports with that system, but that will be adressed in the future and it's not affecting anyone.

Current Status:
    Chat: Semi-Stable
    Patcher: DDoS-Protected
    Website: <still down due to DDoS> - this include the stats and the admin page, which I know many of you use and you're affected by this. Getting the website back up is my next priority.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

dodan novi link u prvi post, stabilan je rgc zasada.

nije vec dugo bilo ddos napada.
    #paperplatoongoonz

Slične teme

1. Open Install Client (Release Candidate 2)
    By Tracer in forum Programiranje i izrada igara
    Odgovora: 3
    Posljednji post: 24-05-2010, 13:17
  2. Open Install Client (Release Candidate)
    By Tracer in forum Programiranje i izrada igara
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 24-01-2010, 20:53
  3. Client koj ograničuje radnje na kompu?
    By Ubizec Corporation in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 4
    Posljednji post: 06-07-2008, 08:11

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •