Stranica 1 od 15 12311 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 675

Tema: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Hybrid View

Prethodni post Prethodni post   Slijedeći post Slijedeći post

Dragon Age: Inquisition

http://www.dragonage.com/inquisition

Da, izgleda da je potvrđen. Ništa previše, samo na osnovi jednog Tweeta.
    http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/7475/Bio ... gon+Age+3/
    "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3," was all McNally wrote. So now we know that they are working on it for sure...
    Očekivanja? Nadanja? Napad na BioWareov HQ?

Moderator God from the machine Kid A's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2009

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

So we have many romance options in the game this time around, we really want to suit everyone. However, there is one which we think will be really interesting. One of your party members looks like a woman, but is actually a male to female transexual. There is no way to tell who this person is until you complete the romance process and get to the sexual encounter with them. At first when your character finds out, they are taken aback and slightly dismayed. However, a smile comes across your characters face and they proceed to go to an oral position on the trans character. There is no way to back out of the sex once you find out and this occurs whether your character is male or female. Sex initiates and continues through. We think this is a great idea because there seems to be large misconceptions about the LGBT community these days. We want to expose people to new things and adventures, both in story, romance, and sexuality. We also want those LGBT to feel okay about it no matter who they are and be accepted
    savrseno
    = Citat = Izvorno postao flander Pregledaj post
    kolko se sjećam u First class Xavier je pokušao navest Magneta da ne napravi neku pizdariju, dakle isti klinac je i mind kontrol i čitanje misli

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer Dylan11's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2014

Reci mi da sam naivan i da je citat fake.

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

/prioriteti

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Xero's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Fejk je.

Novi trailer.

Administrator You have been warned W3DR4N's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Moja je kuća na kraju sela, tu zorom dođem, a odem s noći, pa pijem vina crna i bijela...

Izgleda još generičnije od TES-a.

Baš izgleda kao Skyrim, igra izašla 2011. sa grafikom igre iz 2008. godine.

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Naspram Witchera 3, dosta neimpresivno.
    Iako mi atmofera i nije toliko loša.
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Izgleda mi ko Skyrim 2. Izgleda vizualno bolje, i atmosferično, ali, gameplay?

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Moja je kuća na kraju sela, tu zorom dođem, a odem s noći, pa pijem vina crna i bijela...

Sad kad izađe Dark Souls 2, uopće više nemamo što diskutirati o gameplayu u RPG-ovima. Znamo da su lošiji.

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao W3DR4N Pregledaj post
    Sad kad izađe Dark Souls 2, uopće više nemamo što diskutirati o gameplayu u RPG-ovima. Znamo da su lošiji.
    Ne razumijem. Kakve veze ima dark souls sa rpg-ima?
    Then a gypsy woman comes, says "There's one thing you should know;
    I've just read your fortune, and you died five years ago. "

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Ok al to nije dobra stvar, da jedna igra bude toliko dobra da mi sve ostale budu bezveze, malo konkurencije bi super došlo. Witcher 3

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Bojim se da će se Witcher razvodniti open worldom.

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2014

= Citat = Izvorno postao W3DR4N Pregledaj post
    Bojim se da će se Witcher razvodniti open worldom.
    to znači da su witcher 1 i 2 bili duboki i smisleni?

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    May 2008

Normalan komentar od Wedrana D:

Senior Member Small step for mankind Izgubljeni_v2.0's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2014

= Citat = Izvorno postao Falus Pregledaj post
    Normalan komentar od Wedrana D:
    Nešto što od tebe nemožemo očekivati.

Datum registracije
    May 2008

Heh, skuren

Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Pa RPG je.

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

*najbolji RPG je.

Prevedeno iz GameStara.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789632

Two New Companions:
    -Solas is a renegade mage that is possibly a Dreamer, or in other words, a powerful mage who can enter the Fade at his or her own will. The most known Dreamers are Feynriel from Dragon Age 2, Aurelian Titus from the Dragon Age comics, and Thalsian the first dreamer and the first to claim knowledge of blood magic from the old god Dumat
    -He is an apostate, as made apparent through his very non-Circle-ish attire, and he apparently has great knowledge about the Fade itself
    -David Gaider says that the Iron Bull is afraid of nothing, except for his past

Third New Companion:
    -GameStar saw also an archer (likely Sera)

Main character voice acting:
    -Two voice actors for each gender.
    -You select your voice actor at the beginning of the game
    -You can't pick a male voice when playing a female character

Gameplay notes:
    -The Inquisitor can make his/her own rifts (is it the correct word for Risse) in the fade and summon demons
    -No fade puzzles (transformations) like Origins
    -The Protagonist can actively jump but not climb.
    -Homebase system. You will be able to customize certain rooms and buy upgrades, like a garden to grow plants for alchemy. The journalist also suspects that there will be a "map room", where you can allocate troops to open new trade routes or occupy outposts. Besides Skyhold (which is your main base), you can upgrade your other bases as well.
    -Animal wildlife works differently: they interact with each other (wolves hunt deer, a dragon once picked a fight with a giant) and need time to repopulate, so if you kill all the wolves in an area, you’re gonna have to be very patient
    -To advance the story, the inquisition has to have gained a certain strength, to unlock new regions
    -The environment is supposed to have a big influence on battle, like we’ve seen the inquisitor slightly stumble when the ground turns muddy after rain
    -(Creative Director Mike) Laidlaw says most areas are roughly three times the size of the korcari wilds from DA: O
    -New enemy giants. They like Darkspawn ogres and throw rocks. [Note: They're also much larger than Darkspawn Ogres.]
    -A dragon is especially vulnerable on the head.
    -There won't be mod-support for DA:I

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Nešto novih screenshotova:
    http://www.pcgamer.com/gallery/drago...-bald-elf/DA1/

Vuče me da ponovo prođem jedinicu...

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Više iz XBox časopisa. 40 krajeva, ha?
    http://forum.bioware.com/topic/49787...ition-preview/

1. There will be 5 regions in Dragon Age: Inquisition: Fereldan, The Free Marches, Orlais, Nevarra and the Dales:
    • 2 of the areas you can expect to visit are; a war-torn region in Orlais and an elven burial ground, known as the Emerald Graves.
    • The Emerald Graves, according to executive producer Mark Darrah, is where the Dalish Elves planted one tree for every soldier killed in the Exalted Marches.
    • According to the magazine, while enemy levels don't scale to your characters, you can affect environmental changes to drastically influence local settlements, establish trade routes, capture territory and disrupt the local ecosystem.
    • Wild flora and fauna, useful for crafting can be hunted to scarcity, allowing other species to proliferate.
    • Defeating intelligent enemies like bandits or dragons will have a significant effect on a given region.

2. Dragon Age Inquisition Companions:
    • There will be no DLC Companions: According to Creative Director Mike Laidlaw: "Because of how deeply enmeshed in the system companion characters are, we can't just add them on the fly; part of them has to be shipped on the disc...which was led to criticism that we're forcing people to pay for content they already own. It's not the case, but we've decided this time to not go that route. There will be no DLC party members."
    • Solas is an apostate and an expert on the Fade.
    • The Iron Bull is confirmed as a companion, who is described as "a one-eyed mercenary and outcast from the Qunari faith"
    • Sera is confirmed as a companion, and is described as "an elven archer. Little is known about them [referring to both Sera and the Iron Bull] at this point, particularly Sera, who turned up seemingly on accident during one of several combat demonstrations..."

3. The Dialogue Wheel:
    • "We have three wheels that we use in response to any given piece of dialogue" says Gaider. "One of those is what we call the 'tone wheel', which is mostly for role-playing choices. The other two are the 'choice wheel'- for taking an action or stating an opinion-and the 'reaction wheel,' for emotional moments"

4. The Inquisitor:
    • There will be 4 voices for the Inquisitor 2 for each gender, for all races
    • To address why the same voices apply to all races, Mike Laidlaw made the following statement: "It's a matter of file size...if we were to have eight voices, two for each race, we would be shipping on 14 discs or something. We figured that with four voices, that would give players enough options while staying within our size limitations"
    • Bioware is currently exploring options to differentiate the voices, like changing the pitch of the audio.
    • The Prologue Section (or the "Origin" section" will be the same for all players. The player's appearance, class and dialogue responses during the prologue section will fill in the details, presumably of the Inquisitor's background, and in particular inform how other characters respond to you throughout the story.
    • The Inquisitor is the sole survivor of a reality-shattering event which results in the Fade tearing opening throughout Thedas.
    • "Presumbly as a result [of the Fade tearing open throughout Thedas], you're also endowed with a singular ability: you can close these rifts wherever they appear throughout the continent."

5. Endings:
    • "Bioware is promising a staggering 40 possible endings for the game, dependent not only on choices made in character generation but by actions taken throughout the storyline. [Mark] Darrah stresses, however, that the endings will all be meaningfully different from one another. You won't find 40 endings with only slight degrees of variation between them."

6. Customization:
    • Armour weights are no longer class specific. Meaning a rogue can wear a mage's robes, and a mage can wear a warrior's armour. The magazine speculates the penalties will be similar to the fatigue penalties used in DA: Origins

7. Other information:
    • There will be a jar of bees, which can be used as a combat item which according to Bioware: "You throw it, the jar breaks open, and little bees fly around stinging your opponents."

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Valjda im je bilo bitno samo imati više krajeva od Witchera 3. Kad su ovi najavili 36 krajeva, EA ih je naručio barem 37. Pita Bioware jel može 40? Ma može, samo šibaj.

Datum registracije
    May 2008

To su biće krajevi a la Fallout NV. Svaku sitnicu koju si napravio netko spomene i to se računa kao jedan kraj. Ali rekao je da su to baš različiti krajevi pa mu vjerujem, rofl.

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao Falus Pregledaj post
    To su biće krajevi a la Fallout NV. Svaku sitnicu koju si napravio netko spomene i to se računa kao jedan kraj. Ali rekao je da su to baš različiti krajevi pa mu vjerujem, rofl.
    A ok, ne pretjeruj sad. Nije ok uspoređivati New Vegas s ičim kad je mrtvo neigrivo smeće.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Krajevi će ovisit o tome koga si romansirao, ako odabereš suprotan spol dobiješ loš kraj. Ono smeće od Dark Souls dvojke ima samo jedan kraj. Šta je ovo 2007? Čak je i jedinica imala dva.

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Najbolji kraj će biti ako u svih 5 regija legaliziraš gay brakove.
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Ispravili su se po pitanju 40 krajeva.
    http://forum.bioware.com/topic/49788...#entry16312201

Hey guys,

I just want to clarify the endings in Dragon Age: Inquisition

Dragon Age Inquisition's endings variations come in three levels

1. Minor variations based upon choices you make in the game or previous games. There are HUNDREDS of these variations.
    2. Major variations based upon larger decisions in the game. There are about forty of these
    3. Completely unique endings. There are a small number of these

Senior Member Giant leap for forum crnisokol's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

pa mislim da si je većina tako i protumačila 40-tak krajeva

Slične teme

1. Dragon Age 2
    By Grim in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 1536
    Posljednji post: 26-03-2012, 15:24
  2. ME2 ili Dragon Age