Stranica 1 od 151 1231151101 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 4507

Tema: DotA 2

DotA 2

I shit you not i radi ju Valve u Source engine-u. Don't kill the messenger.

http://gameinformer.com/b/features/arch ... tails.aspx
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/13/valve ... es-dota-2/
    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/65991

What Does Valve Bring?

Valve's approach to Dota 2 is unusual in that the gameplay itself is remaining almost entirely untouched. "Our first reaction is to assume that [design elements are]Sthere for a reason," project lead Erik Johnson explains. "IceFrog is one of the smartest designers we've ever met. He's made so many good decisions over the years in building the product. He virtually never makes a decision that doesn't have some reasoning behind it and a way to pick apart the logic behind it." This approach means that Dota 2 basically is DotA-Allstars with new technology.

DotA-Allstars' roster of 100+ heroes is being brought over in its entirety. The single map games take place on is functionally identical to the one that you can download for free today in the Warcraft III mod. Items, skills, and upgrade paths are unchanged. Some hero skills work slightly better due to being freed from the now-ancient Warcraft III engine, but Dota 2 will be instantly familiar to any DotA player.

A few things will make significant differences to players making the transition. Dota 2 uses Valve's Source engine, so the game is much prettier. Source itself is getting a few upgrades, including improved global lighting and true cloth simulation.SDota 2's integrated voice chat is a huge step up from having to set up your own Ventrilo server, and the speed of voice communication is very nearly a requirement for a game as team-focused as DotA.

AI bots will take over for disconnected players, and will be available to play against in unranked training matches as well. However, don't get your hopes up for a full-fledged single-player game, though. Johnson says, "Our goal with the AI is just that their experience isn't destroyed just because one person couldn't finish the game."

The visual style is remarkable for retaining the somewhat cartoony feel that the Warcraft III version of DotA-Allstars is built around, while going in a few different directions. "I think there are functional aspects to the art that are pretty significant to the players," Johnson muses. The environment, particularly in the forests that fill in the map between the three lanes that the NPC armies follow, uses a desaturated color scheme to give the colorful heroes and abilities some visual pop. The sizable art team is putting a lot of work into making the shapes and animations of each hero distinct to the point that players will be able to instantly identify any hero they see and quickly gauge the threat level of any situation.

The game will also feature a ton of custom voice work. You'll get amusing lines from heroes as they deny the enemy team last hits on creeps, and champions who have backstory connections will trade quips when nearby.

The bulk of innovation in Dota 2, however, is ancillary to the gameplay itself. Valve is upgrading Steamworks (the company's backend technologies for matchmaking and other gameplay and community-related things) to allow them to create in-game rewards for participating in the Dota 2 community. The idea is to have everything a player does in or out of game tie back into their online identity. Like the improvements to Source, the Steamworks upgrades will be available to third-party developers who choose to use Valve's tools when Dota 2 launches in 2011.

At a basic level, posting useful feedback or participating in constructive discussions on the forums will contribute to your standing in the community in a visible way. Valve doesn't have the specifics on how this will work nailed down yet. Will you get points that contribute to a visible ranking, like a Gamerscore? Will your posts need to be recommended by other community members to count for anything? What counts as a constructive discussion? These questions are all being actively explored at the moment. Valve assures us that the designers have a slew of awesome ideas for how to implement rewards in a way that’s visible to the rest of the community, but there are no details to announce yet. "When we talk about this identity that exists inside and outside the game, we don't think we're anywhere near it with what exists on Steam right now," Johnson admits.

If this was just about getting points for posting comments, though, we wouldn't waste your time by telling you about it. Dota 2 goes much farther than that. Everything from unlocking new skins for your favorite hero to getting a unique title for writing a strategy guide is on the table. Valve has ambitious plans (for which, again, there are no specifics to share) to host everything themselves and provide the best framework for the community to interact with each other. The idea is to reduce the social friction inherent in having to dig around a bunch of different fansites and wikis to find what you're looking for.

Ultimately, two things will make Dota 2 stand out: the coaching system and interactive guides. Read on to find out more.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Re: DoTA 2

Gunna bi intarsting...
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

isuse totalno sam u kurcu sad i glava me boli i sve i onda pročitam ovo, samo što mi jebeni link neče otvorit :S

P.S. oho edito si post

kako mi je drago što ču napokon opet moč igrat pravu dotu a ne one dota wannabe, dota kao dota više nije takva zbog garene.

Senior Member My way or the highway hansi's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

znao vec za ovo...
    nego boz, sto kazes na otvaranje nekakvog LoL/HoN/DotA/DotA 2 podforuma?

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

A kad sam ja to reko, smijali ste se i govorili "HAHAHA KAKVE VALVE IMA VEZE S DOTOM TI SRČEŠ KARE HAHAHA".

Retaji.
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian the Wise
    Ma "nove" igre su sto puta bolje od "starih". Napredovale su u apsolutno svemu, oni koji govore da su stare igre bolje lažu sami sebe.

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

= Citat = Izvorno postao KingMortal
    A kad sam ja to reko, smijali ste se i govorili "HAHAHA KAKVE VALVE IMA VEZE S DOTOM TI SRČEŠ KARE HAHAHA".

Retaji.
    ja sam ti vjerovao.

Pijte, noćas plaćam
    [youtube:3b5z8zvz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSF8q381NBM[/youtube:3b5z8zvz]

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

i ja isto, pa ono poznato je več više od godinu dana da icefrog radi neš s valveom, a prije par mjeseci valve je registriro dota2.com i dota3.com ak se ne varam. al ovo je baš pravi info i službena objava )

+ dolazi več 2011. bolje mi je da odma padnem ovaj razred da nebi sljedeči

Senior Member Small step for mankind Tegla Ajvara's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2008

kak me je frajer preteko, ja taman htio otvorit temu
    hahaha

e ovo cu definitivno igrat, jer ce hon vjerojatno porpast kao i lol, mislim igrace se ,al jako malo spram trenutnog

a bit ce i konzervativnih debila koji nece sa warkrafove dote htjet prec na dotu2 '' jer je dota(1) oldskul i samo za pro''

al brijem da ce dota2 bit ludilo
    Intel core i7 5820k 3.3 ghz // nVidia gtx 970 // 12gb ram ddr4 // gigabyte ud4 x99 // ssd samsung 128 gb // hdd caviar black 500gb // dvd rw samsung // internal card reader // xfx 750w

Moderator My way or the highway Grim's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Čudno i veoma zanimljivo. Ali Valve je, tako da bi trebalo valjati.
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

Jedva čekam ovo, iako nema ni govora da napustim LoL

tegla ne brij, LOL se igra
    ...Memories sharp as daggers pierce into the flesh of todays,..

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

http://www.shacknews.com/screenshots.x? ... #img167965

Imate tu par slikica....

Drow izgleda lame, moram priznati!

Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

omg.. sexy art.. dobra je drow, nije lame =)

Art mi se totalno sviđa.

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

+1, bolesno.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

/svrš igrat ce se, kupit ce se.
    cisto jer bloodseeker izgleda jebeno brutalno

Senior Member Small step for mankind Tegla Ajvara's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2008

to je koncept art
    al pyrowomen mi izgleda do jaja
    Intel core i7 5820k 3.3 ghz // nVidia gtx 970 // 12gb ram ddr4 // gigabyte ud4 x99 // ssd samsung 128 gb // hdd caviar black 500gb // dvd rw samsung // internal card reader // xfx 750w

Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Tegla Ajvara
    to je koncept art
    Lyna

Senior Member My way or the highway hansi's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

[quote=Lord Coldwolf]
    = Citat = Izvorno postao "Tegla Ajvara":1k44byko
    to je koncept art
    Lyna [/quote:1k44byko]
    Lina njabe

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer ProzoЯ's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2009

jedva cekam. btw kada izlazi beta?

Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

[quote=hansi]
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Lord Coldwolf
    = Citat = Izvorno postao "Tegla Ajvara":z8vuz99m
    to je koncept art
    Lyna
    Lina njabe [/quote:z8vuz99m]

bravo, 5 !

znam da sam zeznuo y i i, kasnije mi je izgledalo cudno "Lyna".. al ostavih

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao ProzoЯ
    jedva cekam. btw kada izlazi beta?
    nezna se oče bit bete uopče, igra je najavljena za 2011.

btw uopče sad neinstaliram w3ft i neču se vratit na garenu igrat dotu ))))

Moderator Fight fire with fire Systematic Reverse's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    dota kao dota više nije takva zbog garene.
    samo budale igraju jos na gareni..

RGC i Dotalicious je ownaju masivno..

ja sam se preporodio na RGC-u.

savjetujem da dodjete na jednu od te dvije platforme.

ONTOPIC - znalo se za suradnju IceFrog/Valve vec dugo.

ali se i dugo cekao novi info.

zanimljivo u svakom slucaju!

:jedvacek:

btw nub AoC, pise se DotA.

#paperplatoongoonz

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

Re: DotA 2

zapravo pravo ime ove igre je Dota 2. onak iz nekog glupog razloga se nezove po skračenici od defence of the ancients(vjerojatno jer bi im blizzard i ostali srali jer je dota pokupila puno toga iz uglavnom blizzardovih settinga, ali i ostalih.). tako su igru nazvali kako ju svi znaju, Dota xd

@rgc, igrali smo prije nekih pol godine na tom, ko što sam reko, gameovi su prejednolični, a i gaming poping u to vrijeme nije bio baš nešto, u biti to je bio razlog zašto smo se vratili na garenu i prestali igrat.

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

promjenio je naziv topika iz DoTA u DotA.

#paperplatoongoonz

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

o tom i govorim više nije ni DotA, več je sad Dota xd

Zaspao mi prst na shiftu.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

da lijepo... ali ja to 100% necu moc igrat bez upgradea... a kao drugo spekulira se da ce se morphling prebaciti u hon <3 sto je veoma lijepo i zato neznam ocu igrati ovo... mozda malo
    DELL Inspiron 3737
    17.3" (1600x900) , i7-4500U 1.8 GHz , 8GB DDR3 1600MHz, 1TB HDD, AMD Radeon HD 8870M 2GB DDR3
    Logitech MX518 i Sennheiser RS 120

DotA 2 će možda čak i biti besplatna?
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/321474-p ... neak-peak/
    Some of you never read my view on my site. Anyway, to those of you wondering how much it would cost you to play DotA2, I believe that it will be free. IceFrog's main condition in finding a company to work with was that the game would remain free.SI believe that he has great integrity and will stick to that. If there will be any fees involved, I think they would be something like Garena's Gold Membership or something additional that does not give you an advantage in the game, but helps you enjoy it more. =)"

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

lolwat? mozda necu morati ni kupiti (ovo bi kupio i prije sc2 i d3 zajedno, makar kostalo vise od objega zajedno). ak ce biti free odma zapostavljam faks cim to izade (il cim betu nabavim)

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006

kul.

makar mi nece biti nimalo zao izdvojiti koliko god treba ako bude dobra igra..
    #paperplatoongoonz

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    DotA 2 će možda čak i biti besplatna?
    "There are advantages for the game to charge a certain fee. For example, there would be fewer smurf accounts with people doing stupid things. This might help strengthen the community."

Slične teme

1. DotA 6.78
    By Lord Ragnarok in forum Blizzard: Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo
    Odgovora: 9
    Posljednji post: 01-06-2013, 13:07
  2. M: DotA 2 za CS: GO
    By Karlo_from_Bjelovar in forum Oš kupit ciglu?
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 24-10-2012, 06:15
  3. DotA 2
    By Arbiter of Change in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 1306
    Posljednji post: 01-01-1970, 01:00

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •