Stranica 3 od 7 PrvaPrva 12345 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 61 do 90 od 208

Tema: Miniature Highlight

Re: Miniature Highlight

Većim brojem ukrasa i općenito bojama bacaju na Tomb Kingse.

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Mislim oni kao i jesu sci fi varijanta Tomb Kingsa al drazi su mi ko terminatori,ovi ukrasi su totalno nepotrebni i bezveze.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Minijature i mogu proći ali novi backstory je ogavan, pogotovo određeni Lordovi, bore se časno, skupljaju artefakte (već su ubacili hint na primarcha ili neki SM kurac), trguju s ljudima, sklapaju saveze i slično.C'tan su postali shardovi nekakvi, malo je vjerovatno da će biti imalo važni sada a imali su toliko potencijala :I
    I dreamt I was in a painting with ponies. It was... nice.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Meni minijature izgledaju čisto ok, neki čak i mnogo više nego OK, ali... Necroni... trguju!?
    WHAT!?
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

kay, with the book's release date rapidly approaching, let's pull back the curtain on the codex a bit. First off some (rather important) background notes:

There is a dramatic change in the fluff in this codex from the previous incarnation of the Necrons. The Necrontyr's empire was massive at one point, but the different Lords in the empire started to turn against each other in civil war. To prevent this from happening the overall ruler of the Necrons (the Silent King) started the war against the Old Ones specifically to give them a common enemy to fight against to prevent his empire from destroying itself. Of course, the Old Ones ended up kicking their butts and in desperation, the Silent King found the C'Tan and agreed to the Deceiver's pact without realizing what he was doing. However, after the Necrons helped the C'Tan to kill off the last Old Ones, the Silent King then ordered the Necrons to turn on the C'Tan in vengeance and utterly destroyed the C'Tan into tiny shards. This war agains the C'Tan weakened the Necrons overall so much they decided to go into stasis to avoid the vengeance of the Eldar (the C'Tan had killed the Old Ones, but not all their children).

Now that the Necrons have reawakened in the 41st millennium, their goal is no longer to 'harvest' souls for the C'Tan (the C'Tan shards are now their slaves) as it was in the old book, but rather to reestablish the great Necron empire that spanned the galaxy before the war with the Old Ones began. However, the overall hierarchy of the Necron people is gone for the most part, leaving each individual Empire to once again rule for itself. This means each Tomb World (or cluster of Necron worlds) is essentially a separate little empire to itself, with a full backstory and idiosyncrasies. While Necron warriors are pretty much just automatons and Immortals not too much better, every other higher Necron being is now much more like an actual person, as their essence is simply trapped inside a metal body.

So there is lots of crazy nuance to Necron culture that was never present before. The codex now has plenty of 'quote' boxes featuring memorable quotes from Necron Lords like other races have in their books. There are some Necron Lords who honor valor in battle, there are a few Necron Lords who trade with other races, and although an uneasy alliance apparently, yes Necrons and Blood Angels did end up fighting against a Tyranid Hive Fleet together. Oh, and there is definitely plenty of reason to have Necron vs. Necron action now (as the old feuds between competing Necron Lords flare back up again).

All in all, it is a major tonal shift. While part of me recoils from it, the other part of me thinks that Necrons as they were had no distinct 'character' that each player could choose to get behind. Yes, the race as a whole had 'character' in how it was organized and functioned, but there was never any really good reason that a player should have his Necron force painted and modeled 'X' way as opposed to another player with his Necron army looking 'Y' way. People certainly painted their Necrons in different (neat) ways, but there was never really any good fluff giving players inspiration to do so.

The only real 'personality' in the old book was the Deceiver, and that frankly wasn't the Necrons, it was their god. The mindless mission that all Necrons were on was basically really similar to Tyranids...the Necrons were coming to harvest every living thing in the galaxy (yawn).

This new incarnation, love it or hate it, gives the Necrons a whole wide array of personality and every single empire has different goals and motives (not to mention paint schemes, markings, etc). Some Necron Lords are obsessed with finding the perfect flesh bodies to transfer their sentience back into. One Necron Tomb World was damaged during the great sleep and erased all the Necron sentience and has started basically commanding its Necrons like true robots (and is actively attacking other Necron worlds to take them over and keep growing), and there are of course dozens more little stories. The Silent King, who put himself into exile (for his unforgivable crime against his people) by leaving the galaxy after defeating the C'Tan encountered the Tyranids in the void between galaxies and has returned to spur the Necrons into action against the Tyranids (realizing that if the Tyranids wipe the galaxy clean of biological matter, then the Necrons will never find a form to transfer their minds back into).

Oh, and the biggest rival of the Necrons is now actually the Altaoic (sp?) Craftworld. Apparently they are the only Eldar who stayed true on the original path to seek out and destroy Necron Tomb Worlds while the rest of the Eldar got all caught up and destroyed in their decadence and then the Fall. Altaoic rangers have traveled the galaxy far and wide over the millennia (ever since the Necrons went to sleep) to track down and destroy or hamper Tomb Worlds from reawakening.

So with this new direction there is now tons of different possibilities for players to make Necrons forces different from each other and there are neat new takes on 'nemesis' races like Eldar & Tyranids to drive gaming plots as well as good reason for Necron on Necron battles.

And as for totally destroying the background of the C'Tan, the codex does allude to the fact that there are lots of unaccounted for C'Tan shards still allegedly cast around the galaxy. The Necron are always trying to hunt them down and imprison them (in pocket dimension prisons), but this does still leave the door totally wide open for a shard of 'The Dragon' to be on Mars and for shards of 'The Deceiver' to have done all the crazy things that's been written about him in novels. Essentially, the full power C'Tan were massively, massively powerful, and the 'shard' versions of them are closer to the idea of what we had in the last codex anyway (something that can be killed/banished on a battlefield).

So while it is a little shocking to have such a massive fluff change hit, I do think it is probably the right way forward to create a more fully realized faction. But I do think it is probably going to be a massive turn-off to those players who absolutely adored the old fluff for the army.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 03994.page

Link na čitavu temu ako nekoga zanima.

Ovo jesu uglavnom glasine ali izgleda da su iz dosta pouzdanog izvora tako da stvarno nemam pojma kako će ispasti na kraju, ali se nadam da neće biti ovako meh
    I dreamt I was in a painting with ponies. It was... nice.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Ja sam umro

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Pa... i nije čak i loše... Ono, retcon, ajde, i znam da bu gro ljudi srdito i sve, ali je ok ideja i iz ok razloga je proizašla.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Sam ti to govori. Tiješi se al ovo je..lol XD I cel Ctani su bili veliki jaki macani al sad su shardovi. Zasto mi je ta prica nekak poznata?

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Ako mogu Eldari, mogu i Necroni!

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Sljedeće na meniu, Tyranidi su djeca Old Onesa i siju sreću po svemiru.

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2009

*clap clap* uništili su još jednu rasu
    herp de derp

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Ugl za sve to

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Daj ne seri da su vec nesto napravili XD

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2009

ajme
    herp de derp

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Jedno od najvještijih saveova koje sam ikad vidio.
    Dakle, Matt Ward, polu-kreten kojeg fanbase mrzi jer je pseudo-idiot, je svojedobno napisao da su Blood Angelsi i Necroni udružili snage na jednom planetu kako bi pobili Tyranide. I onda se nakon fajta mirno rastali. Ko frendovi. Brofist and all. Događaj je opisan u Blood Angels codexu, i iz njihove perspektive, i nije imao nikakvog smisla.
    I sada dolazi novi Necron dex u kojemu je isti događaj opisan iz Necron perspektive, u svjetlu novog fluffa i ... ne želim reći da ima smisla, ali ima malo više smisla nego što je imalo prije. Na trenutak sam pomislio da je Matt ušao u Magnificent Bastard teritorij, pošto je glavni autor novog crondexa, ali nije dovoljno. Nisam mu sposoban oprostiti Grey Knightove i slične gluposti. Ali ovo je korak u dobrom smjeru.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Bit ce mi cudno sad prelazit opet Dark Crusade.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer Srle's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Meni samo smetaju novi flayed onesi, oni stari su bili među najjezivijim minijaturama....
    A Sick GW-u pa samim tim i nama najbitnije su minijature, pa pravila, pa fluff..
    - Always angry, all the time -

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Postoje glasine da Pariaha vise nece biti.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

svi novi nekronci
    I najbolje od svega svi u 360...
    Flayed Onesi su mi i dalje lošiji od starih, a svi lordovi odlićno izgledaju, pogotovo Imotekh i default overlord...A štitove ću morati s bitzboxa naručiti....Sve u svemu nekronci novi nisu razočarali...

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Ako niste primjetili vec su prije par tjedana došli novi Beastmeni i mogu reći da izgledaju brutalno.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Novi vampiri za koju sedmicu dolaze...puno novih stvari od čega treba da se izdvoji

Inače nikad nisam baš volio VC, ali sve novo što od njih dolazi izgleda fantastično...Nije ni čudo s obzirom da su VC jedna od dve-tri najprodavanije fantasy armije...

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Stabilitet ce biti banana.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Rumori idu da bi uskoro mogli vidjeti nove Crne templare i Tau (prve već za mjesec i po), nakon čega ide 6 edicija 40K, i onda chaos codex (naglasak će biti na različitim legijama/bogovima)....Takođe, Sisters of battle pravila i minijature su već nekih 7-8 mjeseci gotove, ali sigurno neće još godinu i po biti viđene S tim da se takođe govori o izbacivanju različitih modela između codexa (DE final wave, Tyranid i Necron 2nd wave i IG (Hydra i novi veterani))
    U fantasy vodama idu vampiri, imperija u 6-7 mjesecu i haos pred kraj godine...

Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Novi vampirusi...
    Malo me razočarao ovaj Vampire Counts Coven Throne / Mortis Engine, jer kad se pozadi gleda, ima velika šupljuna...mogli su je nečim popuniti...no pun intended
    Novi favoriti...S tim što je Krell jedan od ljepših karaktera, bilo da se radi o WHF ili o WH40K

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Bilo je i vrijeme da naprave postenu minijaturu Krell-a. Prva je bila debilna. Sad kad bi napravili dobro Nagasha to bi bilo kul.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Novi fur fagsi i Tyranidi...ne da mi se postavljati linkove jer SW po običaju izgledaju identično, samo drugačija poza i sad neki još jašu vukove...SW fluff mi je donekle zanimljiv, minijature ne.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Sve izgleda meh osim Tyrannofex (ne bas najoriginalnije ime )/Tervigona-a

Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Super je GW...napravio terminator lika, zamjenio položaj oružija i štita i naplaćuje ga troduplo više od običnog termija...Bezličan u potpunosti...Mada, pohvalno je što su u GW krenuli na bolje kad je krzno u pitanju...

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Nista novo da kradu naveliko. Al aj ak radi marince barem imas dosta na bitz sitovima pa mozes konvertirati dok sve ostale rase koje nisu marinci nemres.

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •