Stranica 17 od 17 PrvaPrva ... 7151617
Prikazujem rezultate 481 do 489 od 489

Tema: The Walking Dead

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Re: The Walking Dead

= Citat = Izvorno postao flander Pregledaj post
    Terminusa u stripu nema kolko se ja sjećam ??

jedino gdje se susreću sa ljudožderima u stripu je neka mala grupa od 5 ljuda koji prvo uvate Dalea (onog frajera sa kapicom iz prve sezone kaj je imal kamp kučicu ), njemu pojedu ruke i noge, kasnije tu grupicu Rick uhvati, odreže im udove i spali ih žive, i to je više manje to kolko se sjećam, ako želiš si procitat onda ti je to Fear the Hunters nastavak u stripu.

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead...nnibals-coming

drugi dio članka ti govorio o ljudožderima u stripu...

mislio sam da ce u seriji ljudožderi bit oni frajeri kaj su sa Darylom, baš iz tog razloga što je bila mala grupica ljudi, al eto nisu, brijem da su oni pobjegli iz Terminusa...

ali ta grupica koja je sa darylom IDU u terminus, bas su to rekli sad u zadnjoj epizodi. traze onog nekog frajera sta ih je sjebo nest bio i misle da je tamo otisao.
    znaci tog nema u stripu, one samo sam pito da vidim dal ima tko kakvu informaciju

Senior Member Giant leap for forum R@pt0r's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Grupica sa kojom je Daryl traže Ricka.
    „I know from the history of my own planet that change is difficult. New ideas are often greeted with skepticism, even fear.
    But sometimes those ideas are accepted, and when they are... progress is made. Eyes are opened.“ -Commander Chakotay

Senior Member You have been warned flander's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

episode 16 starts rick teaching carl about trapping prey in woods then shows glenn and company eat and pass out, they are drugged then opening credits , last week also showd 2 scenes before opening credits, rick and company hear yelling and carl runs to it to find i guy with an arm missing getting eaten by a mob of walkers , then they see terminus , they are greeted by gearth and mary and as they are walking through they see glens armor gear and other familiar supplys, then rick pulls gun at gearth and is ambushed from people on roof , they scatter and michonne and carl run into woods where they run into darryl and joe ,after darryl claims them they go in to terminus to look for rick is in a warehouse hiding , after they find rick , tony identifies him and joe claims him , they assualt rick when the hunters come and kill joes men( joe is not dead) and trap carl in car while michone and daryl go back out and rick kills two hunters( one is the kid with dislocated shoulder carol and rick seen in the house in the bedroom with the girl after uniteing they go in looking for there group and find a room for sacrifice with dead bodies , two of which is maggie and bob head and torso , after they find abe , rosita eugene and glenn locked in cage , after realeasing them they enter back outside where there is a horde of walkers approaching , they fleed , then u see joe in woods and runs into a stranger with a black car with cross in back , a man exits car and u see his back then u only see a barb wired bat hit the ground , assuming joe gets in the car the next scene shows car approaching tyreese and carol, then it shows gareth looking at sasha and tara whom are tied up next to 3 huge pots and a fire

našo na fagbooku, pa nije ni daleko od istine

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao R@pt0r Pregledaj post
    Grupica sa kojom je Daryl traže Ricka.
    kad se rick mimoisao s njima? da ga idu traziti jel?

Senior Member Giant leap for forum R@pt0r's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

U onoj kući kada se skrivao ispod kreveta od njih, dok su Michonne i malac lutali okolo.
    „I know from the history of my own planet that change is difficult. New ideas are often greeted with skepticism, even fear.
    But sometimes those ideas are accepted, and when they are... progress is made. Eyes are opened.“ -Commander Chakotay

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Windwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Ugh, još 5 mjeseci do 5. sezone...
    Then a gypsy woman comes, says "There's one thing you should know;
    I've just read your fortune, and you died five years ago. "

Senior Member You have been warned flander's Avatar
    Datum registracije