Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 8 od 8

Tema: Dragon Age 2 usredotočen na konzole

Senior Member Small step for mankind IgGy's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Dragon Age 2 usredotočen na konzole

U intervjuu s francuskim časopisom "Joystick", BIoWareov Mike Laidlaw izjavio je kako će Dragon Age 2 biti usredotočen na konzole, te kako vrlo vjerojatno neće nuditi izometrijsku "Baldur´s Gate" kameru, kao ni "Mod Tools" paket za kreiranje modifikacija. Laidlaw tvrdi kako je BioWareu to jednostavno neisplativo, pošto je većina Dragon Age publike na konzolama. Očekuje se i službena objava BioWarea, kao i Electronic Artsa glede ove teme. Ukoliko je istinita, vrlo je tužna.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... /4376174/1

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Re: Dragon Age 2 usredotočen na konzole

Kotor nije imao izometrijsku kameru pa se nitko nije bunio. U dragon age je nisam koristio ni jednom. Ista kita je.
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian the Wise
    Ma "nove" igre su sto puta bolje od "starih". Napredovale su u apsolutno svemu, oni koji govore da su stare igre bolje lažu sami sebe.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Slazem se sa Babicem :hug:

Senior Member Small step for mankind Horny Devil's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

Vec smo komentirali ovo na DA2 topicu. Evo sto je Laidlaw kasnije izjavio:

Hey folks,

Victor managed to hunt me down, and I wanted to clear up a few things with regards to what I'm seeing as the two major concerns on this thread.

First off, let's talk about the toolset issue. Obviously in this community there's going to be some concern that we wouldn't release a toolset, so let me clear the air a little: The tools we're using to make Dragon Age 2 are very, very close to the tools you guys have used to make your mods for DA:O. They're not identical, as we've made a few in-house improvements, but they're almost identical. As such, there isn't a new toolset to release, per se.

While we won't be releasing a toolset update in tandem with Dragon Age 2, we ARE investigating what it would take to update the community toolset to match ours, along with providing DA2 content in the future.

As to the subject of tactical view, I can confirm that we will not be doing a tactical view on consoles, though we are looking into some expanded party control that I think will make console players quite happy.

On the PC, however, we are still working with the camera to keep the keyelements of the tactical experience there. I was actually playtesting some new camera code when Victor found me, in fact, so I can give you the latest news on that front.

While we likely won't pull as far up as we did in DA:O, I have always felt that the key to tactical play was actually freeing your camera fromthe character you're controlling to issue precise orders, which is whatwe're tuning now. So, this means you can still maneuver the camera around the battlefield and issue orders from a remote location, just as you could in Origins.

As you can probably tell from my phrasing, all of this is a bit in-flux right now, so things may change between now and ship, but I wanted to update you guys on the current direction of things.

Mike...
    Through this fog they came along
    Dark creatures singing a terrible song

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2009

Mah, fuj, Dragon Age na konzolama je živi užas, za razliku od PC-a, gdje briljira... Osobito Xbox 360 verzija, izuzetno loša... Inače sam konzolaš, ali ovdje se ne slažem da se za Dragon Age fokusira glavno na konzole... I feel used!
    I am an island.

Senior Member You have been warned Aral's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

Whatever, igrao izometrijeski ili u stilu ME-a, isti mi je vrag.
    "Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception." - Carl Sagan

Scovece gotovo sve danasnje igre se usredotoce na konzole,sve manje je pc exkluziva,a sve vise konzolitisa.S

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao KingMortal
    Kotor nije imao izometrijsku kameru pa se nitko nije bunio. U dragon age je nisam koristio ni jednom. Ista kita je.
    ja sam igrao cijelo vrijeme u izometrijskom pogledu
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Slične teme

1. TAGS - sve konzole
    By flander in forum Igraće konzole i igre za njih
    Odgovora: 3
    Posljednji post: 13-10-2014, 12:26
  2. Ime konzole?
    By ... in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 10
    Posljednji post: 06-09-2011, 13:25
  3. The Witcher 2 upitan za konzole