Stranica 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 33 od 33

Tema: Everquest 2

Re: Everquest 2

= Citat = Izvorno postao mapa_falsh
    evo taman je skidam za isprovati. Nego gdje je najbolje za započeti? Samo se sjećam da sam je davno prije provao ono kada je bio tjedni trial, ali sam odustao. Od tada sam čuo da je puno napredovala igra na korist f2p, pa de da i to vidim
    Kako misliš gdje je najbolje početi? Frostfang Sea je najnovija dodana početna zona pa tako ima i najveću "protočnost" što se tiče samog dizajna zone, a i početna kuća u New Halasu je daleka veća od onih u drugim gradova koje su više-manje sobičak. Kvaka je naravno u tome što je za good-aligned likove tako da nećeš moći početi sa evil rasama.

Inače, ako imaš stari account jednom su prilikom svima dali 500 Station Casha tako da možeš time kupiti Silver status u ingame store-u i dobiti beneficije.
    https://www.everquest2.com/free

aaa da sada vidim kada sam zaigrao, da je cijela Europa smještena na jednom serveru. Jeli to tako stvarno. Heh a problem je sa mojim starim accountom to što je on zapeo na US serverima tamo negdi luta izgubljen.

Nego moje pitanje je sada, ima li na EQ2 domaći guild i domaćih ljudi?

Daljni planovi za budućnost igre.
    https://www.everquest2.com/news/futu...etter-eq2-2014

So how are we fixing that? Basically, we’ve decided to release regular improvements every week, then every month we’ll push something cool to you. Beyond that, we’re focusing the rest of our efforts into making great expansions!

Here’s a bit more detail:

What sorts of things will come out weekly?
    These will be things like straight-up feature refinements, holiday events, short adventures, or pretty much anything that doesn’t merit being in the expansion or being a big monthly highlight. But something of this sort comes every week.

What sorts of things will you deliver monthly?
    Each month, we’re going to do something interesting and fun, like aging a cool existing dungeon up to end-game levels and itemization, or adding a series of quests for players to find and explore. Maybe even a new zone sweeper or random world event, or that sort of thing. Something new and fun to experience with friends and guildies.

How will this impact the quality of the expansion?
    We’re putting a huge emphasis on how important the expansion pack is to you. The feedback on that has been almost universal. “Make Our Expansion Matter.” So that’s what we intend to do.

Is SOE locked into this schedule? Do we mean EVERY week and EVERY month?
    Answer: Yes, we mean it. We’re going to work hard to make it happen regularly and dependably.

Slične teme

1. Everquest
    By Outmind in forum MMOG
    Odgovora: 8
    Posljednji post: 07-03-2013, 23:12
  2. Everquest Next
    By Arbiter of Change in forum MMOG
    Odgovora: 6
    Posljednji post: 19-10-2012, 22:01
  3. Everquest II postaje besplatan
    By IgGy in forum Komentari vijesti PCPlay.hr i PlayZone.hr
    Odgovora: 1