Stranica 15 od 15 PrvaPrva ... 5131415
Prikazujem rezultate 421 do 428 od 428

Tema: Warlock

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2008

Re: Warlock

Pa i mislio sam na PvE... pa jer valja destro u PvPu uopce? Igram taj spec, ali ne igram PvP uopce trenutno i tesko mi je vjerovati da destro imalo valja za PvP gledajuci demo i affli lockove - moguce da sam u krivu
    "L-l-look at you, hacker: a p-papathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you r-run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?"

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    May 2009

lol ja sam mislio na PvP...

nema puno ljudi koji rollaju destro u PvP ali po meni je laksi od dema i brzi od Afflia, nznm Affli mi je other spec ali Demo mi nikad nije bio privlacan...

Affli mi je uvijek ostavljo utisak nekog pwrlvl treea dok mi je demo bio...well nikad mi nije bio jasan demo...
    Sensei replied, what is your woman?
    Is she just a container for the child...
    This great, pink matter
    Cotton candy Majin Buu....

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

nema puno ljudi destro u pvp??? brate mili samo pogledaj sliku koju si posto na stranici prije.

Malo informacija o Warlocima u Cati:
    Soul Shard System in Cataclysm Q&A (Source)

I can't answer Q&As like this all the time or even very often. I probably won't be able to keep coming back to this thread to answer follow up questions. Understand that when I do answer some questions and it drives expectations that everyone is entitled to have *their* questions answers, things get complicated. Sorry for all of the caveats, but I've kind of learned what to expect.

1. Will it be implemented in Cataclsysm or faded in through patches considering the seemingly huge gap in content?
    Cataclysm.

2. Even with the new system will warlocks be given a secondary defense to fall back on, on a long CD should fear become useless?
    You mean like Demonic Circle? Smiley

3. Are there plans to link the system to a warlock pet? I know fel domination is one of them, but popping soul shards for more power for the pet are being considered? Example- Refreshing CD's?

Sure. We don't have a lot of details we can share yet.

4. What is going to happen to those spells that required soul shards?
    They won't. Some of them may change though. Perhaps the un-enhanced version will be weaker than the current shard version. Stuff like summoning (people and demons) just won't cost shards.

5. Are there plans to change hellfire to an AoE knockback snare like a secondary defense warlocks can fall back on or will it be outright removed?
    No, there are no plans.

6. Are there plans to extend Inferno's duration similar to before where we have to enslave him, but with no capping prohibitions?

As I opined recently, IN-FER-NO probably just needs a different mechanic. The trade-off for getting the demon can just be the cooldown.

7. Are there plans to reduce slot problems with curses? Like CoT and CoEx being merged?
    Yes to the general question, no to the specific example.

8. Are there plans to add dispel resistance to curses through talents?
    Probably not. We'd rather tone down the potency of dispels in general, not require everyone to stack more defenses for them.

9. Will CoD be modified to be castable on players? If so will you modify the damage/duration/CD on it or will it remain the same?
    We haven't talked about it.

10. Do you plan on fixing the debuff problems to pets. The fact the duration on debuffs remain the same until the pet is out on the field while buffs continue their duration course regardless of the pet being summoned or not?
    This isn't really a soul shard question is it? That is more of a technical limitation and not a design goal. The answer has more to do with prioritization than intent.

11. Will soul link be removed from the demon should it despawn/dimiss?
    Don't know yet.

12. What are the plans for drain soul in the new shard system?
    Don't know yet. One idea is an emergency backup system for long fights or situations where you screw up. Ideally we don't need this though so we haven't resolved it.

13. Are there plans to make enslave demon a little more viable for PvP and example is the doomguard and inferno?
    If you're talking about warlocks stealing each other's demons, I'm not sure that will lead to those demons getting more use. It might make you giggle when you steal one though.

11) Will the soul shard system allow you to empower our primary nukes chaos bolt/soul fire for increased damage on a short cd?
    Yes. The example we used at Blizzcon was some kind of duration-limited or "your next spell" limitation. We haven't set this in stone yet.

12) What will happen to soul fire? Will it still require a shard to use? Could it find more acceptance in our normal rotation considering its potentially our most powerful nuke

It won't require a shard. It might require a shard to make it something you want to cast though (imagine a PoM - Pyro).

13) How will the soul shard change work in regards to different trees?
    No idea yet. The talent trees aren't done. One thing we threw out at Blizzcon was maybe Demo gets an extra shard, but that's just hand-waving at this point.

Stiglo je i za lockove.
    Cataclysm Class Preview: Warlock

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer ProzoЯ's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2009

jel mi moze neko nac ili napravit najbolje talente za pvp locka na 3.3.5a patchu.

Senior Member You have been warned flander's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    Stiglo je i za lockove.
    Cataclysm Class Preview: Warlock
    yepp it is official, Warlock je od danas moj main Roga bu na počinak ^^

taman sam negdije cca lvl 75 ako se dobro sječam, ma milina bu za igrat ^^

EDIT : @ ProzoR ovo je moj

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... hadowswift

još mi je ostalo tih 6 poena, koje sam mislil stavit do Deamonic Ageis, jako dobar PvE build, mada nije neka filozofija, to sam sa WoWwikia skinul....vecina lockova koje sam geldal imaju takav build, za mene jako dobro funkcionira, igral sam par instanci, uvijek prvi, onaj Seed of corruption je imba, samo to spamaš i nemaš brige ^^

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao ProzoЯ
    jel mi moze neko nac ili napravit najbolje talente za pvp locka na 3.3.5a patchu.
    PVP
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZbG0IkhbZVf0qrcuAoVcot

Slične teme

1. How to kill Warlock!?
    By Dark Saruman in forum World Of Warcraft
    Odgovora: 53
    Posljednji post: 09-11-2007, 14:01

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove