Mar 2009

Re: Hunter

nabolja klasa ikad
    I ja imam avatar s božićnom kapicom!

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2008

Argumentiran i inteligentan post koji je napisan apsolutno savršeno.

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

normalno, kad su najbolji

NEMOŽE PREVEL'KA SLIKA

Senior Member You have been warned flander's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Bens
    molim nekog da mi uplouda ili da link s videom sartharion 3d 10man,hunter POV...fala

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... =0&spell=1

onak da pogledaš na youtubu ^^

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

ja bi hunter pov,jer moji iz gilde meni neš seru kak neš ne radim kak spada,pa bi htio vidit ''kak treba'' napravit...
    problem mi je na prvom drake-u,MD na mt-a,počnem dpsat i nakon 3-4 sec moram stiskat FD zato kaj MT nemre držat threat a tu izgubim velik dmg,pa mi stalno seru zbog toga

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

tu nisi ti kriv, mt je kriv sto nezna tenkat

NEMOŽE PREVEL'KA SLIKA

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Hellboy v2.0
    Argumentiran i inteligentan post koji je napisan apsolutno savršeno.
    Neznan koje argumente da dam... jednostavno su mi najbolji. mozda zbog petova.. neznan..
    I ja imam avatar s božićnom kapicom!

Evo što blue post kaže na račun Hunter i Focusa u Cati (malo generalno, ali bar nešto):
    Hunter using focus in Cataclysm

If you ignore combo points (which we aren't planning on adding to hunters), then the biggest decision energy-users face is whether to use a single 60 energy attack or two 30 energy attacks. The answer depends on a lot of variables, including which does more damage, what is on cooldown, the synergy between the abilities, etc.

If you consider the cat druid (because it's slightly simpler) and ignore finishing moves, then the druid rotation would look something like getting up a +bleed attack, applying a bleed dot, getting up a +damage buff, and then doing the actual damage. You could imagine something similar like that for hunters. I don't mean hunters are going to be a +bleed class, but more that the choice of what attack to push next should have some decision behind it. It won't just be Serpent Sting x 1, Chimera Shot x 1000. Repeat.

Also most of the answers quoted above were from Blizzcon. These answers fall into three basic categories: things we know we're going to do, things we'd like to do, and things we hadn't really thought about before someone asked a question (e.g. taming mounts).

Also, Enhancement shamans will almost certainly stay as mana-users but still share (non Int) gear with hunters. This likely means some kind of attack power to mana regen mechanic like Ret paladins have currently. However development on stuff like this is still early.

[...]SI said ignore the finishers, so that removes Rip and FB. You are left with a bleed (Rake), a bleed buffer (Mangle), a damage buff (SR) and then the actual attack, Shred. Someone unfamiliar with kitties might say "Oh I'll just use all my energy on Shred, because it does the most dps" the way someone unfamiliar with focus-based hunters might say "Oh I'll just use all my focus on Chimera / Explosive once they aren't on cooldowns." Our plan is to make the rotation have more depth than that. It won't be at the Feral level of complexity without cps and finishers and because hunters have other things to manage, like Fluffy.
    Focus and abilities cooldowns

Sorry, I meant if we remove the cooldown from those shots then someone might jump to the conclusion that hunters will just spam them. I don't know if we will be able to remove the cooldown or not. Shred does not have a cooldown yet Ferals use many other abilities. That is one way to go. Another is to keep a small cooldown, but in general we think focus will let us take cooldowns off a lot of hunter abilities since the income rate of focus will help us balance the costs.

In general (and with many exceptions) you can't balance mana-using spells around cost since casters have nearly unlimited mana at any point in time and certainly early on in a fight. Energy (and focus, and rage to a much lesser extent to where it's actually a problem) are limited at any given moment but come back pretty quickly. Mana-spells have to be balanced around cast times and cooldowns instead. Hunters generally lack cast times, so most abilities have cooldowns which lead to annoying collisions and a lot of timer-watching. Focus should help improve that. We hope!
    ----

Nova municija za gladne huntere.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/52021/iceblade-arrow/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/52020/shatter-rounds/

Ovo se čekalo.
    Cataclysm Class Preview: Hunter
    Additionally, hunters will now start with a race-appropriate pet at level 1 and will be able to tame a different pet at level 10.
    Hmm.

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

Počeo sa hunterom: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Lichga
    Može par savjeta za pvp, dungeone i koji armor set mi je za ovaj lv najbolji

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Poceo i ja prije par dana s hunterom
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Worthaur
    Za armor se nemoras brinut dok lvlas, tu i tamo ce ti past koji dio u dungeonu i to je to
    Za exp probaj sto vise dungeone radit, questas dok cekas na dungeon, pa kad budes 2 lvl vise nego sto je questhub nabrzinu obavis sve questove i gg

Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

Najbolja taktika
    Po meni je bm najbolji.
    Probaj si nabaviti bolji luk. Ja sam svog pokupio u wailing cavernsima.
    A sta se embrace of the vipera seta tice vec bi imao pola opreme da na rollanju ga nisu uzimali bespotrebno. Na primjer warlock si je izabro need za armor of the fang i dobio . To rollanje bi trebali ispraviti u sljedecem patchu.

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Yup, beast mastery je odlican za lvlanje, posaljem peta na dvojcu dok ja ubijam jos dvojcu lol

Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

A talentima povecavas healthe i napad sebi i petu

Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
    We're in the middle of converting the stables over to the new model.

New model:

You have 5 active pets and 20 (or more) stable slots. You can summon an active pet whenever you want, out of combat. This replaces the remote stable spell. In other words, if you have a crab, a bear and a wolf, you can swap from wolf to bear in between encounters.

You must visit a stable master to change which are the active pets though. There are a lot of stable slots, so you can catch Spirit Beasts or rare spawns or whatever you want, even if you don't think you will use them often.
    Yay or nay?

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Stable se pretvorio u Zoo

Datum registracije
    Jul 2010

Hunteri su odlicna solo classa,te ih je lakse lvlupati od ostalih classa,pogotovo ako si BM.

Informacije i novi UI segment.
    The Call Stabled Pet has been revamped in Cataclysm.

* You can now have 5 active pets and 20 inactive pets.
    * You can swap between your active pets at any time without any cooldown. The only restriction is to be out of combat.
    * To change your active/inactive pets, you have to visit a Stable Master in the nearest town.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2009

N00b friendly? Ma kakvi

Junior Member Plants Vs Zombies
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

po meni je ovo odlicno i elegantno rjesenje

Slične teme

1. The Hunter