Stranica 222 od 226 PrvaPrva ... 122172212220221222223224 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 6.631 do 6.660 od 6763

Tema: League of Legends

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Re: League of Legends

|| Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

ma moras volit ljude koji igraju ovu igru, ides provisional i svaku jebenu igru moras dobit 2 feedera u svom timu pa se jebi i budi bronz

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

jebiga , treba se naviknut na to, ako ne mozes solo carryat team mozes se jebat

Datum registracije
    May 2009

uđoh u plat 2, in other words if i can do it so can you

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

jel se isplati kha'zix za solo top lane?
    trazim nekog ad champa koji bi mogo ici solo gore sa armor pene runama. obicno sam sa noc u forestu il adc u safelaneu igram, pa me zanima kaj se sve ispalti gore igrati

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Datum registracije
    May 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Lord Ragnarok
    jel se isplati kha'zix za solo top lane?
    trazim nekog ad champa koji bi mogo ici solo gore sa armor pene runama. obicno sam sa noc u forestu il adc u safelaneu igram, pa me zanima kaj se sve ispalti gore igrati
    igra san neko vrijeme i imo to se ne isplati, smatran renektona trenutno najboljeg za solotop...izuzev teske countere

da dodan 2 posta o s4:

Hello Summoners,

I’m here today to talk about supports – those zero-CS players who devote themselves (and their income) to warding my gank paths and protecting their team without any tangible character growth in the later parts of the game. As a terrifying predator who feeds on the lowly support, I’d prefer to have a low-income, no-item target to prey on in the late game, but as a player and designer…

… fine.

Your pleas have reached us. We have crafted a new world with our dark arts. Behold!
    How are Supports in the present day?

First off, let’s clarify who we’re talking about. There are six roles in League of Legends: mage, assassin, tank, fighter, marksman and support. The current meta in League of Legends usually divvies up these roles into the following positions: top fighter, mid mage, jungler tank (or assassin), bottom marksman and bottom support.

However, “support” is a blanket term that covers three overlapping, but different categories: * Player who doesn’t last hit while sharing a lane * Dedicated ward dispenser * Support champions

While we’ve come to accept a single player performing all three of these roles, if you look closely, you’ll see these roles fight each other:

Players who don’t last hit but share lane have minimal gold income

Warding costs gold and warding power increases dramatically with additional wards placed

Warding requires you to move away from your allies constantly

Supportive champions want to be near teammates, protecting them

From these points, we can see that 0-cs warding duo-lane support players are the poorest players with the highest consumable expenses and the lowest amount of character growth. Duo-laning support players are currently denied the second half of their growth story!
    What’s changing in the preseason?

We want both players in a shared lane to experience growth, item choice and the opportunity to get a full set of items. To get there, we are:

Increasing the gold income for players who don’t last hit
    Introducing bonus XP in jungle and lane for players who fall significantly behind their teammates
    Capping possible expenditures on wards per player
    Giving players access to free vision items, known as Trinkets (Please see Xypherous’s vision post for details!) http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... eseason_4/

Additionally, new income comes in several forms:

Masteries that grant bonus gold to players in a shared lane
    Improvements to our GP/5 items that reward effective support play
    Increased assist rewards for players who get significantly more assists than kills

Increasing income, rewarding effective support play and giving everyone access to a basic vision item encourages team cooperation, rewards supportive players and gives everyone the opportunity to participate in the vision game.
    Outside of the vision changes, what’s happening to address the above?

First I’ll touch on assist streaks. We’re making it so that players who have significantly more assists than kills will get additional income per assist. If a player does secure a kill, the extra gold from the kill will offset their temporarily decreased gold gain from extra assists.

In addition to assist streaks, we’re exploring masteries that provide additional early game income and we’ve added items that allow support players to gain additional income for supporting their allies, taking objectives and setting up team fights.

Let’s look at a few of the work-in-progress items that I’m talking about:

Philosopher’s Stone grants gold every 10 seconds. When a nearby ally kills a minion, you earn gold.
    Executioner’s Emblem executes minions below 200 health and grants gold to both you and the nearest ally when you last hit. Your ally gains a small gold bonus on top of this. This effect can happen up to twice a minute.
    Spellthief’s Blade makes it so that your spells and basic attacks against enemy champions grant you gold. It cannot affect the same target more than once every 10 seconds and last hitting an enemy disables this effect for 10 seconds.

Access to these items will allow you to specialize your income to fit your playstyle.
    How does this change my experience as a support player?

In a long game, shared lane supports should now expect to be purchasing real items alongside their boots and Sightstone. They’ll still have the biggest impact on vision, but now will have combat stats to make them feel like a more full and complete character. A balanced support champion will be splitting their time between warding, helping allies push lanes to take towers and participating in combat to save allies and kill enemies.

As a side effect of these changes, we’re also taking a close look at core supports: Janna, Sona, Nami, Soraka, Lulu, Taric, etc. Champions designed specifically as supports have historically been balanced to have negligible income so, if left alone with all that gold, they’ll either become overtuned mages or be replaced completely by non-support champions who can outscale them in damage once they hit the midgame.

Rather than wholesale nerfing these champions, we’re looking at opportunities to make their unique aspects scale with AP or other stats. For example, the bonus AD on Janna’s shield and the movement speed granted by Nami’s passive will now scale with Ability Power. Our hope is that support champions in shared lanes can select AP or CDR items they find appealing. This will, in turn, give them a more distinct identity as champions that excel at helping their teammates and being supportive rather than just dealing more damage.

Hopefully this gives all you support players some things to look forward to in preseason. We’re going to be aggressively tuning these changes but our core philosophy will remain the same: let every champion in League of Legends experience real growth throughout the game, regardless of their position or role.

We'll also be posting this on reddit where we may pass through to clarify some questions. At the start of next week we'll be doing a global recap to follow up with the most up-to-date information from questions around the world!

Thanks for all of the input that's helped us get this far.

Xelnath

Wizardlock, Right Hand of the 7th Order of Obsidian Blackfire Ebonstone Dark Witchlords

Hey all,

Xelnath here, stepping in for Xypherous. Let's talk about our approach to vision in preseason. We've got a lot to cover, so let's get right into it:

In terms of our overarching goal: we want to add more gameplay with vision and how vision control works for everyone in this new season. We think the best way to do that is by diversifying responsibility. Looking at Season 3, standard competitive support play involved buying minimal items in order to spend the majority of a player's income on wards and vision control. More gold = more wards. If a team's support was unable to fulfill that role, or fell behind their opponent, the entire team suffered.

With a new season comes a new approach to vision: vision will be a team focus rather than an individual one. Here we're introducing a number of changes to wards and the vision system that give all members of a team the responsibility and opportunity to participate:

Ward functionality has been changed. Vision wards (pink wards) are no longer invisible. This makes their placement and protection more strategic in game
    Each player has a personal ward limit. If you place more wards on the map than allowed by this limit, your older wards will be removed (like the current Sightstone mechanics)
    All players gain trinkets. These are new items that do one of three things on an appropriate cooldown: place a ward for free, detect existing wards, or scan a distant point

Let's get down to some specifics:
    Ward Functionality Changes

Sight Wards (green wards) have been tentatively renamed to ‘Stealth Wards'
    Vision Wards (pink wards) are now permanent unless destroyed, visible to the enemy team and have 5 hit points
    Vision Wards now cost less gold

In the current live environment, pink wards are clearly better than green wards in every respect other than cost. This frequently leads to games in which the only end-game approach to warding was spamming as many Vision Wards as a player could afford – in turn forcing opponents to pick up pink wards to counter enemy pinks. What should be an interesting strategic decision became a flat arms race.

With the new setup, the choices become more nuanced: Vision Wards still detect and reveal enemy wards, but, because they're always visible, must now be actively defended. Vision Wards will no longer both deny and grant vision unless your team has control of that area.
    Player Ward Limits

Each player can now only place up to three Stealth Wards on the map. Placing extra Stealth Wards removes the oldest Stealth Ward. This includes wards from sources such as Sightstone, Wriggle's Lantern and trinkets
    Each players can now only place one Vision Ward (pink) on the map at a time

We've decided to introduce ward limits as a way to cap the maximum amount of individual team member can contribute to the overall vision game. We're going to watch this one closely as limiting the number of wards per player can have dramatic consequences on overall map vision, especially during the end-game. Three and one felt like the right numbers, but we're open to feedback.
    Trinkets

Trinkets are a completely new item type coming for preseason. Here's how they work:

A new Trinket Slot has been added to your inventory
    The Trinket Slot can only hold trinkets
    Trinkets are free and can be swapped out at the shop at any time
    Trinkets upgrade at Level 10, gaining either increased power or a lower cooldown

Trinkets are free and have their own dedicated slot, so all team members can contribute to vision control without sacrificing other areas of development.

The Three Trinkets

Sweeper: Reveals and disables nearby invisible units (including Wards) for a short time. Currently, this does not reveal invisible champions. Long cooldown and is pbae.

The Sweeper Trinket is useful for denying enemy vision by revealing their nearby wards

Totem: Places a Stealth Ward that lasts for 1 or 2 minutes depending on level

The Totem Trinket acts like the current Wriggle's Lantern active. Stealth Wards grant full vision of a location for a brief time

Lens: Reveals a nearby area of the map for a brief time

The Lens Trinket operates like a mini Clairvoyance, revealing areas in the fog of war so teams can scout brush and other areas of the map from a position of relative safety

We'd like to give players more unique options for interacting with vision. Each trinket replicates one of the essential basic vision mechanics and has an appropriate cooldown. We expect that teams will want a mix of vision options available to them in order to counter their opponents' potential vision choices.

We're excited about the trinket system because it allows us to introduce a new way for everyone to participate in the vision game in ways that still offer specialization and customization. We're launching with a set of three trinkets because we wanted the simplest and clearest system possible, but we're open to expanding the system beyond the original three if it seems worthwhile.
    Summary

The short rundown is that one of our main goals for this season is to make vision both more dynamic and less taxing on single players. Our hope is that these options make participating in the vision system more strategically varied for entire teams.

-Xypherous & Xelnath

Senior Member My way or the highway hansi's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

mage, assassin, tank, fighter, marksman and support
    kako mi se ovo gadi, jos samo fali jebeni bruiser i rijec toxic da povratim

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2008

Pa to su samo izrazi koji preciznije određuju "vrstu" championa. Kako bi inače okarakterizirao Zeda ili Jarvana ili bilokjeg championa koji može biti u više od jednog lanea? Nazivi kao solo laner, jungler, adc i support se i dalaje koriste. Postoji razlika između uloge određenog championa i uloge određenog igrača u timu. Recimo Kha'zix je esesin, i mogu ga igrat i solo top i solo mid i jungler.
    Za riječ toxic se slažem, al' srećom nje nema ovdje

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

ne kuzim toxic?

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2008

Toxic players. Doesn't ring a bell?

BITCH, IT IS 5:40!

Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

nebi ni trebalo, jer je rijec retardirana i iritira

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    May 2007

Neka kul slika

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

crko sam
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Neven <R>
    Aral, StormCr0w i W3DR4N. Trijumvirat.
    Ispod toga su svi koji vole Scotta Pilgrima.
    May our only occupation be not having a job, and may the only cocktails that we make be molotov!

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Trebale su im samo 3 sezone da to naprave.
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao Toxic
    :(
    Ajme *hugs*

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

))))))))))))))))))))))
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Neven <R>
    Aral, StormCr0w i W3DR4N. Trijumvirat.
    Ispod toga su svi koji vole Scotta Pilgrima.
    May our only occupation be not having a job, and may the only cocktails that we make be molotov!

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    May 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Maja
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Toxic
    Ajme *hugs*
    :3

Enivejs, još malo pa stiže Victorious Elise, taman da je i zaigram kako treba. Imam neku mini opsesiju prema championima (i skinovima) koji se mogu dobiti džaba. Bude mi žao kupiti ih ako imam šansu da ih ovako dobijem, pogotovo jer ne igram ovo čudo puno.
    Neka kul slika

Datum registracije
    May 2009

prije otprilike godinu dana san kupia elisu za rp...

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2008

Sucks to be you.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Doso patch. Za sada sam zadovoljan, morat cu se malo priviknut jer su opet boga isusa u jungli napravili.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Wolfwrath's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Od danas se može igrati All for one, ili kako se vec zove, u kojemu cijeli tim ima istog champa. Odigrao dvije zasad, u prvoj smo bili mi kassadini protiv ezreala, u drugoj akali igrali protiv jaxova.

Pro tip: uzmite akali prije nego je perma benaju i/ili promijene. Jedni drugima možete aktivirati markove i koristiti smoke screenove.
    Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Datum registracije
    May 2009

played that before it was cool ;p

Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

kennen isto owna boga, stackovi su podijeljeni
    igrao blitz protiv tristane, ubili ih, onda soraka protiv mumua, ubili boga u njima, pa izgubio sa threshom protiv kennena

Datum registracije
    May 2009

probajte nami ^^

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

5 vi vs 5 ziggsova, ubili ziggsove

Datum registracije
    May 2009

ipak mislin da je njima bilo zabavnije

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Wolfwrath's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Igraoli s jinxom, aatroxi nas satrali. Nemožeš ih se riješiti u 3 pm -.-
    Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

hmm, lee singah, shyv, vi ili lucian za solo q? recoveram acc od inactivitya, bio sam negdje bronze 2, dosta brzo sam se vratio u silver 3, sad sam u promou, mozda tjedan dana mi je trebalo. ciljam na gold, i igra mi se nesto od ta 4 champa, sta da igram?

Slične teme

1. League of Legends: ESL Balkans League
    By Čux in forum ESL Hrvatska
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 30-08-2013, 09:14
  2. League of Legends Balkan League kvalifikacije
    By Čux in forum ESL Hrvatska
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 13-08-2012, 22:33

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove