Ubisoft je najavio novi Ghost Recon, u serijalu ovo bi trebao biti peti dio. Zasada je poznato samo par detalja i objavljen je jedan trailer, koji nije gameplay trailer tako da ne otkriva previše. Igra je zakazana za izlazak na PC-u (i sve ostale konzole) u trećem kvartalu 2010. godine.

Nešto informacija koje su nedavno puštene:
First up there are four classes of soldiers you can play as Commando, Engineer, Recon and Sniper. Each one will have their own specialities and weapons. Commando’s have heavy hitting weapons like seeking missiles, Engineers get control of that cool looking combat drone, Recon get’s a cloak and the Sniper gets assistance in finding long distance targets.

Regardless of the class you chose you’ll be sporting the latest in exo-skeleton suits, this allows you to carry more weight (read weapons and ammo) yet still manage to sprint and jump over obstacles. There will also be hand-to-hand combat in the game in the fighting form of Israeli "Krav Maga" which will be used for instant kills and the like.

There is drop in/drop out co-op for the main campaign and a standard 8 vs. 8 online match play with capture-the-flag and domination modes. Multiplayer gets a bit of a tweak too, allowing you to have outer body experiences to visit your other teammates and check on their position to provide up-to date tactical information. You’ll want to stay close to your teammates too though, as their abilities will also affect near-by friendly units. As seen in the video above the Recon cloak will work for everybody provided they’re in close proximity. Also if you’re fed up with playing a human you can take control of the combat drone if you so wish.
Ultranationalist Coup Trailer HD
--------

Mene sada zanima, hoće li i ova igra imati zloćudnu Ubisoftovu DRM zaštitu.