Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 3 od 3

Tema: WoW - TCG Online?

WoW - TCG Online?

Zanimljive informacije i špekulacije.
    Tko zna, možda ćemo uskoro moći lootati i Booster pakove za virtualni TCG, tim više ako sve bude stavljeno pod istu kapu.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/23214151 ... t-tcg.html

Now, what does it really mean for the future of WoW: TCG? At this point we don't really know what will happen to the current version of the Trading Card Game, we can just assume that your Spectral Tiger card will be worth "the price of a small car on ebay" in a couple of years. However, if you're only interested in the mount, you might want to wait a little before you buy everything you can.

About two years ago, Slouken slowly left World of Warcraft to start working on an "unnanounced project", at this point I just assumed it was the unannounced MMO. I was wrong:SBlizzard created a new development team in 2008 to work on an online conversion of the World of Warcraft: Trading Card gameSand Slouken seems to lead the project (or at least the recruitment, according to a few offers he posted online). This new game is most likely why the partnership between UDE and Blizzard died.

It's really hard to get more details on the game but I wouldn't be surprised if all the old cards were revived online to give new players a chance to acquire them. Of course, just like everything else, nothing is official and you shouldn't believe me until someone in blue actually confirms that.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Re: WoW - TCG Online?

WoW TCG bih, da nije toliko preskup eventualno kupio da možda dobijem Spektral Tiger, a inače mi baš i ne izgleda zabavno.

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

Re: WoW - TCG Online?

wow tcg je predobar i ima bilijon kombinacija za odigrat
    sve hvale i ne bi htel da ga blizzard unisti svojim "komercijalnim" pothvatima

Slične teme

1. MU Online
    By v4MP1r3 in forum MMOG
    Odgovora: 34
    Posljednji post: 19-12-2008, 13:47
  2. Online FPS
    By Wolfwrath in forum Online gaming & living
    Odgovora: 42
    Posljednji post: 21-03-2007, 17:04

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove