Stranica 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 36 od 36

Tema: Xsyon

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Re: Xsyon

Ma daj molim te, ko da iko čita t&c's. Ako igra bude imalo popularna u beti, vidjet češ prvi dan kad dodje beta filmove po cijelom internetu.
    I ja imam avatar s božićnom kapicom!

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

= Citat = Izvorno postao Cherry <3
    Ako je CB,
    teško da ćeš vidjeti videiće, slikice i tak to.

Igrači CB se obvezuju da neće likat informacije o igri.
    krivo ste me razumjeli. CB bez NDA-a, znaci sve moguce se moze pokazivat. Zove se closed beta zato sto u nju ulaze samo oni koji su pre-orderali, open beta bi bila kad bi svi mogli besplatno uci i testirat

btw srijeda je i jos nista, mozda ce danas otvorit

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Xsyon odgođen za 8. mjesec.
    [centern4txjf6]
    We&#39;re gonna bring that back!
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Igra u međuvremenu izašla, nije se izgleda baš proslavila te će od 18.5. starim pretplatnicima ponuditi 10 besplatnih dana.
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game ... oming.html

Stvari dodane od izlaska igre:
    S Expanded, flexible, part based construction system allowing players to build expansive buildings and towns.
    Completely new twitch based manual combat system with held directional swings and parries.
    Enhanced creature system. Many new and stronger creatures now inhabit Xsyon, breeding, ageing, growing in power and becoming mutants.
    Improved crafting system providing crafting tool and material bonuses.
    Redistributed rare and valuable resources.
    Forestry system with trees that grow spread and can be planted by player characters.
    Revised User Interface based on player input, including tabbed chat, a map panel, weather gauges and improved customization.
    Improved rendering with HDR lighting, detailed soft shadows and enhanced visual effects.
    Player made carts for transporting large amounts of goods and buildings as storage.
    Revised lock and permission system to control shared access of private and tribal goods.
    Vastly improved client and server stability.

Digli su trial server.
    http://www.xsyon.com/entry.php/6-Xsyon- ... ree-Trials!
    Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The Trial Server is now open to the public!

All players with a forum account can log in to the Trial Server through the Xsyon Launcher and enjoy free play time. The Trial Server data will reset every Monday.

We've also updated our launcher and maintenance schedule. Maintenance will run Mondays and Fridays from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM PST.

Please feel free to spread the word about Free Trials if you have friends that would like to experience Xsyon.

Enjoy!

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •