Stranica 2 od 16 PrvaPrva 123412 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 60 od 477

Tema: Vijesti i Rasprave (pathevi, novi content, itd)

Re: Vijesti i Rasprave (pathevi, novi content, itd)

Sve što nije Kinesko ima problema tamo u zadnje vrijeme.

Inače, zanimljivo da Blizzard opet spominje 40-players raidse. Možda ih planiraju vratiti sad kad je end-game praktički "easy mode"?
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/23094060 ... raids.html
    40-players raids
    Right now our plan is to look back on 40-player raids fondly as a format by which we were able to evolve and customize what we feel to be the best raid formats for World of Warcraft. I don't believe our developers have ever stated that they'll absolutely never do a 40-player raid again, but we're really happy with the raid variety we have now with 10- and 25-player raids featuring normal and Heroic difficulties.

The game did rapidly expand from 2004-2006, but I'm not sure it's safe to assume that such a growth in the size of the player base related specifically to what was happening at the endgame. In fact, it had much more to do with the game's overall accessibility, engaging quest experiences, interesting lore, and strong game play mechanics. It was such a growth that ultimately encouraged our desire to make the raiding game more accessible to the new types of people we were introducing to the MMORPG genre.

So while we haven't rapidly expanded our player base over the last year, we've retained our record subscription numbers after five years since World of Warcraft's release. We feel this in part due to the updates we've made to the endgame. We see a greater percentage of players raiding now than ever before, and not just one or two of the easier raid dungeons as in the original game and first expansion. We're seeing much more casual-oriented players serious about fighting the Lich King, while also seeing some of the most advanced guilds in the world begin to work out the strategies for besting him on Heroic difficulty. Our next step is to go back to the early game in Cataclysm and provide additional updates and improvements to bring it closer in line with our development experience, today's technology, and the type of gamers we want to attract. This is in addition to encouraging existing players to try the game again, but have it feel much more like a new experience.

As a long story short, we'll continue to iterate upon the raiding game to improve it, but we feel we have a working formula right now. In order to appeal to a wider range of players, sheer numbers and time devoted should not be the primary determining factors of success in this game.

Senior Member My way or the highway Kostolomac's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

Molten Core flashback
    Spam spam, flame flame, that's the way of PcPlay!
    Ryzen 5 3600X # Liquid Freezer II 360 # Asus Prime X370-Pro # 16GB DDR4 # MSI RTX2070S Ventus OC # Adata SX8200 Pro 1TB
    & Samsung 860 EVO 500GB # Corsair RM650 # Lenovo Y27q-20 IPS 165Hz

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Aerial's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

HRPA novih informacijaSvezanih za patch 3.3.3, odnosno 3.3.4/5 (pre-Cataclysm, moguće?).

Gnomeregan will be recaptured before Cataclysm!
    A couple of very very very interesting achievements were added to the game files with this patch. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional but ...
    * Gnomecoming King - You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
    * Gnomecoming Queen - You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.

Blizzard didn't forget about horde players, it looks like Trolls will play a big part in the pre-Cataclysm event for the Horde.

The Ruby Sanctum

A powerful war party of the Black Dragonflight, led by the fearsome Twilight dragon, Halion, have launched an assault upon the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple. By destroying the sanctum, the Black Dragonflight look to crush those that would stand in the way of their master’s reemergence into Azeroth and to ultimately shatter the Wyrmrest Accord – the sacred bond that unites the dragonflights.
    The Ruby Sanctum will feature 10- and 25-player content, Heroic difficulties and all-new rewards! Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to its release.
    The new Ruby Sanctum raid instance IS NOT PART OF PATCH 3.3.3.

PvP

* The amount of Honor awarded for an Honorable Kill has been increased by 100% for characters of all levels.
    * Battlegrounds will no longer award Marks of Honor.

Interface - Auction House and Random Battlegrounds

The Auction House interface has been improved and now let you auction stacks of the same item without having to use an addon. The Battleground Queue interface has been slightly modified to include the random battleground and call to arms bonuses.

Full 3.3.3 patch notes:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/p...r-notes-164002
    Ne možeš postati tako brzo iza zadnjeg posta kojeg si postao/la.

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

is ovaj minor patch je bolji od nekih major, odlicne stvari

NEMOŽE PREVEL'KA SLIKA

Senior Member You have been warned flander's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

sad bum napokon mogal kupit one mountove samo za honor, nije mi se dalo grindat jebene beđeve

Mogao si staviti i novi model mladog Anduina.
    Holy crap, pa koliko je godina prošlo onda u međuvremenu kad je već narastao ovoliko?

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Sad barem izgleda kao princ, a ne kao dijete lokalnog pijanca...

Datum registracije
    May 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao flander
    sad bum napokon mogal kupit one mountove samo za honor, nije mi se dalo grindat jebene beđeve
    Pretpostavljam da će SotA i IoC sad postati prazni BG

WSG, AB i AV for the win

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

IoC je prelos bg
    SotA je ok

NEMOŽE PREVEL'KA SLIKA

Senior Member My way or the highway Kostolomac's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Aerial_51
    WSG, AB i AV for the win
    Ko u dobra stara vremena
    Spam spam, flame flame, that's the way of PcPlay!
    Ryzen 5 3600X # Liquid Freezer II 360 # Asus Prime X370-Pro # 16GB DDR4 # MSI RTX2070S Ventus OC # Adata SX8200 Pro 1TB
    & Samsung 860 EVO 500GB # Corsair RM650 # Lenovo Y27q-20 IPS 165Hz

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

najbolji bgovi ikada, ovo nove je doslovce predosadno, čak i onaj WG

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

WG je preglup bg, no možda je to samo na mom serveru gdje allyi uvijek imaju Tenacity pa se njihovi Warriori okolo šeću s 250k healthi, kao raid bossevi su...
    A da ne pričam o 150k health Resto Druidima...

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

na Karhzanu WG je uvijek pod kontrolom Horde, nakupio sam onih stone keepers shardova 1000, sve sam dao za honor

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Pa i kod nas isto To je dosadno...
    Inače, odkad si ti na Karazhanu? Mislio sam da si na Ragnyu...

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

OMG blago vama na mom serveru (Nagrand u koji BTW nemem pojma zasto sam uopce usao ) stalno ally ima taj WG i nikad da ga osvojimo nikad, osim ustvari negdje oko 2-3 ujutro kad nema puno allya online pa se mi skupimo i svi zajedno ga osvojimo ali to kratko potraje
    Idu dva lika ulicom jedan ima život drugi ide u MIOC.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao LinkEX
    Pa i kod nas isto To je dosadno...
    Inače, odkad si ti na Karazhanu? Mislio sam da si na Ragnyu...

a nije dosadno, bar grindam SKS ^^

na Kari sam već dosta dugo, toćniije od onda kad je bio free migration sa Ragnarosa, jel je Ragnaros kolko vidim u debelom kujcu, server je stalno Lockan, nemoš opće na njega uć, tak da sam iskoristil taj free migration i prošal na preporučeni server tj Karhzan, i sad mi je super

Izgleda da je Blizzard uvodi novu mehaniku u igru povodom ovih nadolazećih aktivnosti oko Gnomera i Echo islesa - Overcloak. Hints o Cati, kladim se.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cata ... cho-isles/

After digging a little more in the game files it also looks like players will be rewarded with "cosmetic cloaks" at some point. Apparently, Blizzard introduced an Overcloak mechanism that allows you to change the appearance of your cloak without having to unequip your regular super-epic cloak.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

predobro izgleda

Ali zar bi ih ubilo da naprave nove MODELE za cloakse (bolje rečeno krojeve), ovako samo nove teksture stavljaju.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Ne znam što se dogodilo onim predivnim healerskim plaštevimaSiz TBC-a i gdje su nestali

WTB those...

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter 2/26

Ima jako zanimljivih novosti...
    A ima i nekih stvari koje mi se toliko i ne dopadaju...Meni kao healeru sasma je dovoljno muke pratit zdravlje 25 ljudi, a oni nam k tome zele dodati jos i vecu ulogu u raidu. Znaci, osim sto cu morat pormatrat health barove jednim okom, drugim okom cu morat pratit sta god su mi Blizzovci namjerili za buducnost...

Od ostalih novina, izdvojio bi ovo:

Q. Will we be seeing more Caverns of Time in Cataclysm? War of the Ancients, maybe?
    A. We will definitely see another trip to the Caverns of Time during Cataclsym. You are going to have to ask Chromie for more details though. =)

Q. With the advent of Heroic Shadowfang Keep and Heroic Deadmines, is there any likelihood of other older instances made Heroic?
    A. Yes. We are hoping to do more than just these two, but it just comes down to time. We are focusing on getting the new Cataclysm dungeons done first and then we can look into doing more old-world Heroics.

Q. Will existing races have their starting areas reworked to provide a more "epic" experience similar to the Goblin/Worgen starts?
    A. Not quite at the Goblin / Worgen level, but we are looking at all the original start zones, especially for two races who feel a little disenfranchised at the moment.

A#2. We have big plans in store for both the trolls and the gnomes in regards to their starting experience but you probably already know that. Wink
    We are also planning to spice up the starting zones for all of the other races as well. You can expect gameplay changes to the actual zones, as well as improved quest flows and all new items to match.

Q. Regarding Cataclysm, can you reveal any of the 'major changes' in Blasted Lands and how this will affect the lore?
    A. I love the fact that one of our first questions is in regards to the Blasted Lands! We have big plans in store for this zone in Cataclysm. We will be revamping the entire flow of the zone so you can expect an entirely new experience here. Some of the big changes include an opening to the coastline for a new play area, as well as a large new worgen area in The Tainted Scar.

Q. With the Lich King defeated, in Cataclysm, will the Plaguelands be green and beautiful again?
    A. Western Plaguelands will finally be free of the plague in Cataclysm. It’s hard for the Scourge to survive without their beloved Lich King. I guess this means we need to rename the zone?

Q. Will we get some info about the other zones revamped in Cataclysm, like Stranglethorn Vale or Tanaris?
    A. Yes, we are hoping to do a few specific web features on a few of the old world zones and exactly what is changing with them. Stranglethorn Vale is seeing a large amount of changes so it is a great candidate for this.

Q. They improved how water looks... seems only logical they'll let us near the shores more often because of that
    A. We are opening up as many places as we can to the water in Cataclysm. A few examples would be Blasted Lands, Stonetalon and Shimmering Flats. Heck, Shimmering Flats is a lake now!

Q. Will there be any type of water mount, like, submarines?
    A. We actually have two brand new subs that we made for Cataclysm. These submarines will be used as transports. We have one for gnomes and one for goblins. The subs are huge too! Both are about the size of the Gunships from Icecrown.

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Podmornice, fak yeah!

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Znao sam da ce se ovo dogodit...

Trojan succesfully hacks Authenticator Protected Accounts
    A new virus spawned on the internet a few days ago and seems to be the first trojan capable of hacking a WoW account protected by an Authenticator. It was confirmed by Blizzard a few hours ago.

Basically, what the virus does is fairly simple after you're infected :

* The next time you log in World of Warcraft, the game asks for your Authenticator code.
    * The virus intercepts it, send it to another server, and sends a wrong one to Blizzard = You get an error.
    * The people behind the virus now have a few seconds/minutes to use the "real" code while it's valid to change your password / empty your account / guild bank.

How to check if you're infected
    Just search for a file named "emcor.dll" on your computer, it is most likely located in "C:\Users\(Your user name)\AppData\Temp" but I suggest that you check everything just to be sure. If you do find the file, delete it and make sure you update your anti-virus to prevent any further problem.

To be honest, if you found this file your account is probably already compromised.

What does it mean exactly?

* Yes, you can get hacked even if you have an authenticator, the chances are MUCH lower but you're not invulnerable.
    * It definitely isn't an excuse to not have an authenticator. We're talking about a single virus here and the authenticator will save your ass 99% of the time.
    * Get a decent anti-virus, buy an authenticator, you'll be safe.

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Trojan je čime su mu šanse da će biti primjećen pri upadu u sustav odmah nekoliko puta veće nego da je "samo" neki keylogger ili slično. Naravno, bilo je samo pitanje vremena kad će i Authenticator biti probijen na neki način, kao i sve drugo, premda ovaj zadnji dio [* The people behind the virus now have a few seconds/minutes to use the "real" code while it's valid to change your password / empty your account / guild bank.]Sdovodi u pitanje koliko će ovakvo nešto uopće biti korisno ako nema stalno nekog tko pazi na sustav.

Ali kao i obično, krivi su ljudi koji ne paze na svoj komp... manje pr0na i više e-mail adresa, sve pet.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Od danas počinje biti aktivan raid-wide buff za Icecrown Citadel, sličan buffu "Adal's Song of Victory" iz Sunwell Platoa.

As many of you may have noticed, the Icecrown Citadel raid buffs have been activated. These buffs increase total health, healing done and damage dealt by 5% for all raid members. In addition, the number of attempts on the final bosses of each wing and the Lich King allotted raid groups on Heroic difficulty has been increased to 35. These buffs -- referred to as Strength of Wrynn for the Alliance and Hellscream’s Warsong for the Horde -- can be deactivated by speaking to your faction’s leader at Light’s Hammer.
    Za početak buff iznosi +5%, a kasnije bi se trebao početi povećavati, da bi, navjerojatnije, pred izlazak Cataclysm iznosio oko +30%, što bi bilo nešto slično kao situacija pred izlazak WOTLK-a (kad su TBC bossevima globalno snizili HP za 30%).

Senior Member Master Blaster Wizard's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

A uzasne gluposti taj blizzard radi, uskoro ce ubiti volju svim pve igracima za igrom, jos ako neko uspije izdati konkurentnu igru moglo bi biti zanimljivo
    Well, as long as it's interesting.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Pa dobro, nije baš ICC mačji kašalj

Prva 4 bossa su free epix, ali na ostatku ipak trebam maaaalo truda (ok, ne na Festergutu, ali na Blood Princevima ili na Profesoru ipak treba).

Senior Member Master Blaster Wizard's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Al zato ti daju buff od 5% na sve, pa ga jos pojavaju kasnije

Al nisu to bossevi na razni starih bosseva, tbc bosseva, a o vanilla necemo ni pricati, ima ovo svojih prednosti, ali ja bi isto volia da je teze, je da ima hc mod, al ipak to na kraju sve skupa ispadne prerepetativno.
    Well, as long as it's interesting.

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

zato sam ja odustao od WoWa .. nema to smisla vise .

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Bizaran detalj potencijalno vezan za sljedeći patch(eve):

The Vault of Archavon

Players 10/25
    Level Range 80
    Theme Vault of the Titans
    Heroic Reset Timer 7 day
    Emblems 1
    Abbreviation VOA
    Final Boss Algalon the Observer

Jel to mogući način za dobiti Celestial Steed, novog imba mounta?

Slične teme

1. SW Materijali - Usporedbe, Rasprave i Ideje
    By Arbiter of Change in forum Star Trek & Star Wars
    Odgovora: 15
    Posljednji post: 05-06-2009, 23:42
  2. Vijesti
    By X-Plosiv in forum The Elder Scrolls & Fallout
    Odgovora: 17
    Posljednji post: 15-08-2006, 11:13

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove