Moderator My way or the highway Grim's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Re: The Witcher II Assassins of Kings

= Citat = Izvorno postao GrimTheReaper
    = Citat = Izvorno postao http://www.thewitcher.com/community/
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings leaked video FAQ

23.09.2009, 14:07Comments: 2

There’s been a huge interest over our promotional Witcher 2 video that leaked last week. I think it’s best if we straighten few things out.

1. Does the leaked video show final or close to final product quality?
    As Adam (CD Projekt RED CEO) noted in our response to the leak, the video was created using a very early alpha version of The Witcher 2 and therefore does not represent the final quality of the game in any way. Basically, the video was created six months ago to show the game to the potential publishers, and a lot has changed since that time. Moreover, the movie does not even touch the main aspect of the game, which is it’s story. We put all our efforts into making the story even more exciting and captivating, giving our fans exactly what they expect.

2. I don’t like Geralt’s voice. Are those final voiceovers for the game?
    After seeing the video many of you worried about the quality of voiceovers and the different voices used by lead characters. We’re proud that our team members can imitate native English actors so well that some people would even consider these VOs being part of the final product . However, we are not planning to change RED into the world’s first non-native recording studio for English movies and games by using non-native non-actors. Don’t worry, we’ll stay in our day jobs. The voices in the video are not in any way final, and were only created for the purposes of the video. By the way - personally, I don’t like Geralt’s voice in this movie either .

3. Will the developers of The Witcher be involved in The Witcher 2?
    The Witcher 2 is being developed by the same team which was responsible for the first one with some minor changes (50+ people remain from The Witcher’s development). It is true that there were some cuts in the development department at CD Projekt, but those were mostly connected with freezing development of The Witcher: Rise of The White Wolf.

4. What is the release date?
    We haven’t established a release date yet. It will be announced together with our future publisher. However, please do not expect the game too soon. The Witcher 2 is still deeply in the development stage and as it is huge and complex, there is still many, many hours of work in front of us.

5. When we will see more materials from the game?
    Except for this FAQ we do not plan any materials to be released soon. An official trailer and other stuff will be done with our publisher, and it won’t be very soon. Sorry.

6. What engine will be used in The Witcher 2?
    The game does not use the Aurora Engine anymore. We developed a brand new engine dedicated to creating games with the design and features we love. The new engine is fully scalable and, well… kicks ass. We believe it will let us avoid all bottlenecks we came across during development of the first Witcher. Exact engine specifications, features and name will be revealed after the official announcement.

7. What platform will the game be released on?Although PC is certain choice we made regarding platforms for The Witcher 2, we also want to release the console version. More information will come after official announcement of the game.

Final Word. Despite the fact that we did not want to publish this video, we’re happy with the huge interest it gained. As always, please let us do everything we can not to disappoint you. Thanks a lot.

Stay tuned!
    Tom Gop
    Senior Producer
    CD Projekt RED
    Da ne bude na kraju prošle strane.
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Sve 5, samo me custom engine brine... ovaj leakani materijal je štekavao do bola, bila to alpha neka ili ne. Code monkeys, get back to work!

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    Sve 5, samo me custom engine brine... ovaj leakani materijal je štekavao do bola, bila to alpha neka ili ne. Code monkeys, get back to work!
    Mene veseli novi engine.
    Ovaj enđin je rađen specijalno za Witchera tak da nebre ispasti lošije od prijašnjeg, dapače, mislim da budu napravili posel kak spada.
    CLICK OR DIE!
    Sharing is caring!

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Mene je rastužila ova rečenica:
    "We haven’t established a release date yet. It will be announced together with our future publisher. However, please do not expect the game too soon."
    Mislim da će igra izaći 2011-2012.
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

= Citat = Izvorno postao Wishmaster
    Mene veseli novi engine.
    Ovaj enđin je rađen specijalno za Witchera tak da nebre ispasti lošije od prijašnjeg, dapače, mislim da budu napravili posel kak spada.
    Točno to =)

@Grim, pritišće njih recesija i financijski problemi, požurit će se oni. Ne želim sad da se požure previše pa upropaste igru.
    "O, words are poor receipts for what time hath stole away."
    - John Clare, Remembrances

Administrator You have been warned W3DR4N's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Moja je kuća na kraju sela, tu zorom dođem, a odem s noći, pa pijem vina crna i bijela...

"We haven’t established a release date yet. It will be announced together with our future publisher. However, please do not expect the game too soon."
    Za prvi Witcher im je trebalo 3 i po godine.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Video izgleda obećavajuće, ali sam suzdržan dok ne vidim release date i system req.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

ono nije finalni glas geralta,yay,vec sam se uplasio.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Constantine
    Vjerojatno će stavit voice actora iz prvog dijela.
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

= Citat = Izvorno postao Constantine
    Vjerojatno će stavit voice actora iz prvog dijela.
    Moraju=)

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao W3DR4N
    Za prvi Witcher im je trebalo 3 i po godine.
    od 2002.-2007...

što kasnije izađe to će bolji bit, ne kužim šta je ljudima tolko teško čekat neku igru da izađe, a cjelo vrijeme kukaju kak ima previše tog za igrat..

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2008

ja nemam tak puno toga igrati....
    vise-manje sam sve dobre igr igrao i to od 1999
    a ovo novije (citaj samo gta 4 ) mi nece pokrenuti

Viva La Bella Mafia, Viva La Quen Bee y Viva La Rap Muzika

Moderator The one and only Bartuc's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    ...ne kužim šta je ljudima tolko teško čekat neku igru da izađe...

Normalno da je teško kada je toliko dobrih igara i filmova najavljeno za 2012, a znamo da tada nećemo imati mnogo vremena da to sve odigramo/odgledamo Taman ćeš biti pred kraj Witchera i gotovo saznati tko se zapravo krije iza pokušaja atentata na kralja, kada te odjednom opizdi asteroid veličine NY-a i spoila ti kraj igre

Kružile su glasine da će CD Projekt biti kupljen od strane Optimusa no izgleda da ga na kraju nisu kupili u pravom smislu riječi, ali to ne znači da nisu povezani.
    http://kotaku.com/5372681/witcher-devel ... Bupdate%5D

According to a CD Projekt spokesperson, the company has signed a letter of intent — not an agreement. "In short," the spokesperson explains, "this is a kind of share swap between Polish stock company Optimus S.A. and CD Projekt Investment (which is the holding company owner of CDP Publishing, CDP RED, GOG.com, Metro and Porting House)." The end result result is that the shareholders of CD Projekt Investment will become the owners of Optimus S.A. "Since Optimus is a stock market company," the spokesperson states, "CD Projekt will in fact go public and have access to all stock instruments. Ultimately, this means money for future development of the whole company."

W00t, nitko nije postao ništa - CD Projekt je dao intervju GameSpot-u:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/thewitch ... e=previews

GS: What can you tell us about the story in The Witcher 2? Will Geralt still be the main character throughout the entire game or will there be other new characters taking the lead as well?

AB: Geralt will certainly be in the game, as we've all seen. I must admit we plan to build the story of The Witcher 2 around Geralt, but it's too early to reveal any more details.
    -------------------

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    Kružile su glasine da će CD Projekt biti kupljen od strane Optimusa no izgleda da ga na kraju nisu kupili u pravom smislu riječi, ali to ne znači da nisu povezani.
    http://kotaku.com/5372681/witcher-devel ... Bupdate%5D

According to a CD Projekt spokesperson, the company has signed a letter of intent — not an agreement. "In short," the spokesperson explains, "this is a kind of share swap between Polish stock company Optimus S.A. and CD Projekt Investment (which is the holding company owner of CDP Publishing, CDP RED, GOG.com, Metro and Porting House)." The end result result is that the shareholders of CD Projekt Investment will become the owners of Optimus S.A. "Since Optimus is a stock market company," the spokesperson states, "CD Projekt will in fact go public and have access to all stock instruments. Ultimately, this means money for future development of the whole company."

Rado bih postao ali sam bio busy, i dalje jesam busy. Nego; ne sviđa mi se što će CDProjekt biti kupljen od treće strane, mislim, prema ovom što sam pročitao prodat će se zbog financijske sigurnosti pritom zadržavajući dozu samostalnosti.
    The way in which we explore sexuality will be greatly improved, and we'll be putting a lot of work into showing the erotic dimension of life in a more natural way, rather than as a sort of minigame
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh )))))))))))))

Sviđa mi se njihov rad i potpuno ih podržavam. Samo naprijed.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

The way in which we explore sexuality will be greatly improved, and we'll be putting a lot of work into showing the erotic dimension of life in a more natural way, rather than as a sort of minigame
    Oh, kul.
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Grejt, masa 12-godišnjaka će kupiti igru da bi mogla tucat tete. Difno.

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

u da samo znaš kako..

na kraju još i kaže da će igru napravit za konzole

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    May 2008

Jedva cekan da izađe. trailer mi je zakon, jedino sta mi je smetalo kod prvog su totalno retardirana čudovišta mislim ocekava pravih čudovista s kim bi borbe bile epske, ali eo nadan se da ce ovaj dio biti puno bolji.
    Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P|AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE|Scythe Mugen II|DDR3 4GB Corsair, 1600MHz|MSI GTX 560 HAWK TwinFrozr III|HDD WD 640GB|CORSAIR 650TX|Coolermaster CM 690

= Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    u da samo znaš kako..

na kraju još i kaže da će igru napravit za konzole
    Vjerojatno se misli na projekt koji je trenutno na ledu zbog AoK-a, The Witcher : Rise of The White Wolf
    Inače, da se nadovežem na razgovor o... egzotičnim elementima. Htio bih reći samo da ne otkrivaju previše, jer će izgubit čar

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

I'd like to add one more important thing: We are planning to release The Witcher 2 for consoles; however, more detailed information will become available after the game is officially announced.
    misli se na witcher 2

što se egoztičnih elemenata tiče, čist sumnjam da će otkrit neš više neg u 1, a i opet će popušit neke cenzure(sam da dijaloge ne diraju) pogotovo u americi, sad sam da eu verziju ne cenzuriraju

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Ja ne namjeravam uzimat cenzuriranu verziju.
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Što kažete na ovo
    On October 21st, 2009, CDP Investment Sp. z o.o. and Optimus S.A. concluded an agreement in accordance with a letter of intent the companies had signed earlier. The investment contract is valued at 23 million USD. Pursuant to the contract, the owners of CDP Investment will retain control of the CD Projekt Group while gaining control of Optimus by acquiring 50% of the listed company’s shares.

“This transaction represents the full realization of the strategic goals that CD Projekt’s owners set for themselves. Above all, we will become a publicly listed company, which denotes access to capital. That in turn will spur further company growth. The immediate financing we obtained through the deal will allow us to pursue our operational goals in troubled times. We have gained all this while retaining control of the business, which was essential to us. The added spice of the contract is that we are merging with a corporation that, like CD Projekt, has been at the center of the Polish computer market throughout its history,”
    said CDP Investment stockholder Adam Kiciński.
    Bar sad imaju neki kapital za Witchera i daljni rad tvrtke, što kriza radi.

Pre-alpha verzija Witchera 2 prikazana na ruskom game showu IGROMIR :

CD Projekt RED confirms that leaked video from russian game show IGROMIR presents early alpha-stage gameplay from The Witcher 2. The hands-off demo was presented during closed presentation for russian media and business representatives. Official materials about the game will be presented after official announcement of The Witcher 2.

Administrator You have been warned W3DR4N's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Moja je kuća na kraju sela, tu zorom dođem, a odem s noći, pa pijem vina crna i bijela...

IGROMIR

Moderator The one and only Bartuc's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Ne da mi se gledati, loše je snimljeno, samo ću se narajcati na ništa

= Citat = Izvorno postao W3DR4N
    IGROMIR
    Ane, i ja sam isto brvo bio WTF?!