Stranica 1 od 22 12311 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 654

Tema: Napoleon Total War

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Napoleon Total War

Ljudi dolazi još jedan TOTAL WAR !!!!
    Zasad nema puno informacija o njemu, ima trailer i datum izlaska.
    http://www.sega.co.uk/gamescom/index.php
    February 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!
    [center:1qx20gpn][/center:1qx20gpn]

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Re: Napoleon Total War

Ovo je ekspanzija.
    I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

A, neznam, možda je nastavak.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Koja vijest . Bio sam sad na total war. com, ja bi reko da je to novi total war jer ima zasebno svoju stranicu.....................

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Joj, daj ne silujte toliko te smajlice
    Ma ja sam odavno ocekivao ekspanziju s Napoleonom, bilo sta drugo nebi imalo smisla. Eto, nadam se da ce ekspanzija poboljsati jos neke aspekte igre i da ce imati zanimljivu kampanju.
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Sigurno će biti odlično i da, to je zasebna igra.
    Nije ekspanzija za ETW, ali je sigurno rađena na istu foru, samo kaj će valjda kao šta je road to independence biti velika kampanja sa Napoleonom. Biti će hrpa novih unitsa i sigurno bolje napravljena mapa (s više gradova).
    Bar pretpostavljam da će biti tako.
    Ali, oni bi nas mogli iznenaditi i napraviti potpuno novu igru.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Mene sam zabrinja to sto igra izlazi prebrzo.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Kladim se da će biti odgođena.
    Koliko sam iz trailera na total war.com čuo biti će 3 kampanje:
    Grand European (tu sigurno možemo očekivati hrpetinu gradova i ogromnu mapu)
    Midle east (biti će india, egipat, još neki dijelovi afrike i azije)
    Grand Independence
    &
    Grand Campaign (valjda, ak neš od ovog troje to ne pretstavlja)

Jedva čekam ovaj nastavak, jer mislim da će on biti najveći TW-ov uspjeh.
    Ipak meni je to vrijeme napoleona i kolonizacije najzanimljivije i tu se ima puno toga za napraviti.

Valjda sam dobro čuo podatke, ak ne nek me neko ispravi.

Moderator My way or the highway Raz's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Od ovoga bi se mogla očekivat bogovska kampanja pošto je Napoleon u pitanju...

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Nove vijesti !!!

History is as yet unwritten.

Napoleon: Total War™ is the new chapter in the critically acclaimed Total War series and opens up a new narrative layer to the genre-defining franchise. From the early Italian campaign to the Battle of Waterloo, Napoleon covers two decades of relentless battles, a backdrop of a world in flames against which the story of an extraordinary military career unfolds.

Whether you play as the legendary General or against, the outcome of war can never be guaranteed. The course of history relies on your ability to lead your troops through the most intense battles as never seen before in a Total War game.

The genre-defining franchise brings Napoleon to life:
    Napoleon: Total War defines a new standard within the genre with exciting characters and a cinematic narrative, mind-blowing battle sequences and an unrivalled mix of turn-based and real-time strategy.

Three new episodic campaigns:
    Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe. The seamless mix of objective-based missions and sandbox experience makes this the most complete Total War experience to date.

Cutting-edge multiplayer:
    Napoleon features fully integrated multiplayer modes and a complete set of online functionalities: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editor and voice communications.

All new Napoleonic battles and units:
    Advanced weaponry enables new tactical options and even more exciting real-time battles on an epic scale, while the highly detailed environments and improved battlefield buildings guarantee a realistic recreation of famous historical battles.

Da malo sam bio u krivu što se tiče kampanja: (ovo je točno)
    Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Ajoj, kako dobro. Kad napoleon krene cijela europa pada.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Ovo mi se posebno sviđa: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editorSand voice communications, a bome i sve ostalo.
    Igra je jako obećavajuća !!!

Administrator God from the machine
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007

Doći ću do Save i popišat se po spomeniku ilirskih granica.

Ili uzet 5k Hrvata u vojsku i večerati u Moskvi ^^
    [center:chmelrcv][/center:chmelrcv]
    [center:chmelrcv]BITCH, IT IS 5:30![/center:chmelrcv]

-kazem ti, nisu sredeni.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Nadam se da će bitke biti mnogo masovnije ida će napad na gradove izgledati malo drukčije, da gradovi budu veći.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO (August 19th, 2009) – SEGA Europe Ltd. and SEGA of America, Inc. today announced Napoleon: Total War, the first in an all-new story driven branch of The Creative Assembly’s multi award winning Total War RTS franchise. Napoleon: Total War will keep the franchise’s genre-leading 3D battles on land and sea. The turn-based campaign is split into three different story-driven campaigns, telling the story of the rise and fall of Napoleon Bonaparte through his most famous battles.

In Napoleon: Total War, aspiring generals have the chance to play as the legendary French general Napoleon Bonaparte or as one of his opposing factions. Battling through his three biggest military campaigns, the game will take you through Italy and Egypt, narrating the early years of the fearsome commander, while the third campaign will tell the story of his fateful drive towards Moscow and, ultimately, his showdown with the Duke of Wellington at one of the most famous battles of all – The Battle of Waterloo.

“In Napoleon: Total War you get to actually be Napoleon - to face the problems he faced, to win the battles he won, and to build the Empire he built. Or better,” commented Mike Simpson, Creative Director at The Creative Assembly and father of the Total War franchise. “However, the game allows you to step in the shoes of his opposing generals as well, allowing the player to rewrite history as they see fit.”

Napoleon: Total War expands on the successful Total War series by taking all the features from previous games such as the full 3D land and naval battles, the detailed campaign map, and an in depth diplomacy system and taking them a step further.

Napoleon: Total War hits shelves in February 2010.

Administrator You have been warned W3DR4N's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Moja je kuća na kraju sela, tu zorom dođem, a odem s noći, pa pijem vina crna i bijela...

= Citat = Izvorno postao HR-Tsar
    Ovo mi se posebno sviđa: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editorSand voice communications, a bome i sve ostalo.
    Igra je jako obećavajuća !!!
    Multiplayer only.

= Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian
    Mene sam zabrinja to sto igra izlazi prebrzo.
    Razvija se na gotovom Empire predlošku.

= Citat = Izvorno postao ScorpiuS
    Ovo je ekspanzija.
    Nije. Radi se o spin-offu serijala, s pričom.

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2008

Pohod na Rusiju zapocinje.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Pada Rusija, samo da mi zima ne shebe barut.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer megalodon's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2009

Ono u trejleru kad pale brodove, to je tako jebeno glupo da necu komentarisat.
    Ne nadam se mnogo cemu, nisu izbacili posten TW jos od Romea. Ekspanzije za dvojku mogu proc.
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Doctor Freak
    = Citat = Izvorno postao megalodon
    Ja sam lvl 78 paladin u Azerothu. U slobodno vrijeme sam i maticar. U WoWu naravno.
    Vidi se po postovima da nemas zivota.GG for ju...nejebica je strasna stvar

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

niš specijalno od ovog TWea :/ još je i bilo očekivano, jer napoleon je baš počeo harat tamo negdje na kraju 18. st. kolko se ja sječam il čak početkom 19.... ostalo im samo dodat nekih 20-30 godina, napoleona, tu i tamo koji novi unit, neka sitnica, malo prerade i bum još jedan tw za 350kn...

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    niš specijalno od ovog TWea :/ još je i bilo očekivano, jer napoleon je baš počeo harat tamo negdje na kraju 18. st. kolko se ja sječam il čak početkom 19.... ostalo im samo dodat nekih 20-30 godina, napoleona, tu i tamo koji novi unit, neka sitnica, malo prerade i bum još jedan tw za 350kn...
    Ja imam suprotno mišljenje.
    Baš očekujem nešto od ove igre jer je era Napoleona jako zanimljiva i puna ratova.
    Igra donosi velike novitete:
    3 nove kampanje-npr. kampanja europe: pregršt gradova što mi se jako sviđa a ne ko u etw-u da francuska regija ima samo Pariz....
    novi unitsi i uniforme
    novi stilovi ratovanja i taktike
    itd.

Od ove igre se može puno očekivati, jer donosi mnogo noviteta i poboljšava način igranja.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

I ja isto mislim da ce NTW bit zakon, koliko sam vec puta pogledo onaj trailer, bas je dobar.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian
    I ja isto mislim da ce NTW bit zakon, koliko sam vec puta pogledo onaj trailer, bas je dobar.
    Slažem se s tobom, bit će super !!!

Malo svježih vijesti !!!

Napoleon Total War will build on the engine and framework of Empire Total War, but will add a whole host of new features and extra touches that the developers didn't have time to include in the first game. Kieran Brigden, Communications Manager at Creative Assembly, explains: "The way that Total War development works is we do a kind of evolution-revolution cycle. We create revolutionary technology for one title - in this case Empire, which had a brand new engine written from the ground up - and all new AI. Then, for the next game, we take that technology and evolve it - in this case with Napoleon. We've taken everything we've achieved with Empire and Empire's engine and just pushed it to the limit. Napoleon is essentially the culmination of what we wanted to do with Empire, given the time to take it further."

The Napoleonic period was picked because it ticked all the right boxes for the Creative Assembly team, who have a checklist of what exactly must be going on in a time period for it to turn up in a Total War game. One such criteria is that there must be a set of warring factions, any of which could have potentially risen to be the dominant power, so that gamers can go ahead and see what happens when they rewrite history. "If you take post-revolutionary France, it was both strong ideologically and incredibly weak," says Brigden. "The revolution had bankrupted the country. There were a lot of other powers in Europe vying for control, there was the old Austrian Empire which was cutting into French territory in the south, obviously the British empire which was incredibly well established, with the British navy ruling the seas. Not to mention the Russians and Prussians and everyone else..."

The team also decided that the famous Frenchman deserved to be the focus of a title, for many reasons. "What's really interesting about Napoleon and his story is that he took control of a nation, literally by himself, as one man, and led it to be the greatest and the most powerful nation in Europe," Brigden enthuses. "The thing was that he fought a war that was considered at the time to be not gentlemanly. People were like, 'this isn't how it's done, you go cavalry first, infantry second, then artillery, then a bit more cavalry...', but Napoleon didn't care about any of that, he just fought to win. He didn't fight to play the grand game, so towards the beginning, when he fought the first Dukes of Europe, he came with this really unorthodox mix of tactics and it set him apart from the gentlemen at the table. He was often regarded as a bit of a brigand and a down at heel - the arrogant little Frenchman."

Like previous instalments, Napoleon will be a mix of turn-based and real-time strategy, with gamers first of all taking time to plan their strategy down to the tiniest detail before switching to the midst of the battlefield, commanding troops in real-time as they fight on your orders. Infantry, cavalry and ships will all be unique to the instalment and altogether there will be a total of 322 new units to command. On the subject of hard stats, up to a maximum of 10,000 men will appear on screen at one time, depending on the settings and PC specs, although this time round Creative Assembly will be adding more variety in the way the men look, with the aim being to eliminate the 'clone army' problem. Indeed, the game will mix and match different body parts to make soldiers look individual and unique, with 64 different faces on offer even on the very lowest settings.

Additionally, artists have been adding extra touches to the light and smoke effects on screen. According to Kieran, "Napoleon looks 50,000 times better than Empire when it comes to the individual units and their animations and the way they act on the battlefield. We're doing a huge amount with all the particle effects, polishing up everything that comes with the smoke and physics systems. All of that stuff sounds cosmetic, but when you put it together, you get a very, very different game experience. For example, we've now got to the point where the smoke from all the rifle muzzle flashes hangs in the air and then drifts across the battlefield. That affects your visibility and your guys' ability to shoot and reload, and it's affecting your view as a commander on the battlefield. The horses will also kick up dust and mud when they charge in, which will also affect visibility."

The hugely popular naval battles will return again in Napoleon, although some may question their inclusion. "Although Napoleon is not famous for his naval engagements or his naval superiority, that's not to say that the player cannot reverse that and play it their own way," explains Brigden. It's possible if you are a good tactician to beat the British on the high seas, and Napoleon famously said, 'Give me control of the channel for six hours and I will have Britain in less than a week!', but of course the British Navy never let him do it."

The good news is that naval combat system has been refined after criticisms aimed at the mechanics in Empire, and there will be new attributes and abilities. One of these is the ability to repair ships during combat. "What will happen is you will see all the hands leaving their posts at the cannons and the sails and the masts and frantically trying to patch up holes in the hull, and all the while the ship's taking water," explains Brigden. Obviously the ship can't do anything at that point and you're going to have to protect it, but at least it won't sink straight away- you will be able to stay in the fight that little bit longer."

The role of Generals on the battlefield will also be different; this time round they'll play a far bigger part tactically in battle. Generals will have an aura effect, which means that simply by sending them into areas where there is low morale, soldiers will perk up and recover the will to fight. "Napoleon naturally plays a huge part in the game and he is a battlefield general -- you will see him and use him on the actual battlefield when playing as France," says Brigden. "Having him on the battlefield is a very important thing because Empire treated generals almost as slightly cowardly aristocrats who would sit at the back of a battle and say 'off you go lads!' and they'd call victory or defeat without ever disturbing their teacups. Napoleon changed that, he went back to the model of a general leading his men from the front. Sure, later on when he got a bit fatter and a bit less involved, he started doing the whole tactician thing and standing at the back, but certainly early on he was literally at the front of the charges. He was a warrior king. As far as the game goes, leading a charge with him is probably still a bad idea because you don't want him exposed to artillery and grape shot and having him massacred, but at the same time he'll have a much greater use on the battlefield as a tactical object." Additionally, you'll now also get to select your Generals from a list and each will have unique attributes - while some will be stalwart defenders, others will be fiercely offensive, and others... Well, just won't be very much good at all.

The game will be split into three campaigns and these are going to much shorter than those in previous games, to reflect Napoleon's 'Blitzkrieg' style of warfare, meaning that although the gameplay will still be as epic and time consuming as ever, the actual turns will come round about once every two weeks. The first will be the Italian Campaign, set between 1796 and 1797. Here we join Napoleon as he is given command of the French army in Italy. "This is where Napoleon really made his name," explains Brigden. "It was supposed to be a post of obscurity, he was supposed to go there and just hold the Austrians off for a bit, not do any great things, just go and be quiet somewhere and fight a war that no one really cared about. But Napoleon had other ideas - he saw this as his chance to take back centre stage for France and give her some glory."

Therefore, your overall aim is to do exactly what Napoleon did, which is to drive the Austrians back to the point where you're able to enter Vienna. You can do this by any means you see fit - you can go directly through the Austrians, or you can try and make alliances with the other factions. You can go the long way round through the Alps, or you can go direct and fight all the hard battles on the way. Be warned though, this time round attrition is going to play a bigger part and getting supplies to your men in far away posts is going to be tougher. Now, if your men are marching through difficult terrain, or are camped out somewhere with poor weather conditions, they will be suffering damage even when they're not fighting, meaning planning your routes and capture points carefully will be far more important.

The second campaign will be the Middle Eastern campaign, set during the three years between 1798 and 1801, with players assuming control of Napoleon as he sails to Alexandria to attempt to take the countries of the Middle East and bring back their treasures for France. The final campaign is the Grand Campaign, taking place between 1805 and 1812, which will show Napoleon's ultimate realisation of his ambition in Europe. The campaign will start off with France in a much stronger position on the map, but with power brings hatred - there will also now be an alliance against the country. The aim of the last campaign will be to march through all the capitals of the other major powers and dominate and hold them until the end. "You've followed the narrative through and it's led you to Napoleon's greatest glory or defeat," says Brigden. "You can do it in Napoleon's blitzkrieg style, you can overstretch yourself and run straight for the prize, or you can do it diplomatically; you could do it monetarily... And this is where you get to change history, because you can win where Napoleon was defeated."

The main campaign playing as France will be strongly narrative led, and is described as being similar to the directed experience in the Road to Independence campaign in Empire. Additionally, there will also be a multiplayer mode and there'll be the option to play through as other nations, although the team hasn't decided which those will be just yet: "We are considering making it possible to play as Britain, or Prussia, or all the major factions on the map and those games will have their own winning conditions."

Like previous instalments, Napoleon will be a PC-only experience and anyone hoping to see one of the games on a console is likely in for a long wait. "The series is going to be PC only for the foreseeable future - we love the platform and there's just something about the PC that lends itself to strategy games. It does them really well."

As for timings, the game is currently in pre-Alpha but it's full speed ahead - Creative Assembly expect it to ship in February 2010. That's not just a date it's pulled out of its hat either: "Because it's building on the technology that we've already established with Empire, it won't take so long. February's what we're aiming for at the moment and we're making good guns. Obviously, with these things nothing's written in stone and it'll be down to quality, essentially. We want it to be what we want it to be, and if that takes a little longer, then yes, it may go back." There's not that long to wait until Napoleon invades then... Best start brushing up on your French, eh?

Iskreno mislim da ce ovo biti jos jedno razocarenje kao i Empire: Total war... Sto se mene tice najbolji total war za sada je Rome... Medieval 2 ima jedinice koje odbijaju napasti vojsku u bijegu nego radje trce oko njih kad im ti naredis da napadnu i jos hrpu iritirajucih ''bugova'' koje mozes iskoristiti u svoju korist ili se okrene protiv tebe... U Empire dobijem fatal error svaki put kad stisnem na flotu koja ima 3 admirala a bas sam htio igrat s brodovima tamo jer mi se borbe na kopnu ne svidjaju s puskama i nikad nisam vidio vece ogranicenje u izboru naroda za igrat i trebalo mi je par sati igranja da se uopce priviknem na novi sistem igre dok nisam dosao do zakljucka da je najbolje istrijebiti sve narode oko sebe ako zelis imati mira i da ti vise ne ruse sporedne gradjevine iz frustracije sto ti nemogu napast grad... Da ne spominjem mentalno bolesni AI u ta dva nastavka koji jednostavno unistava tezinu igre... svatko tko bi nazvao igranje tih igri izazovom bi se trebao upucati...

Shogun i Medieval nisam igro nit planiram igrat tako stare igre...

Ali iskreno ako ce ubacivat malo RPG-a u taj zanr moglo bi biti zanimljivo... volio bih vidjet total war u kojem imas generala, ti ga imenujes das mu izgled, uniformu i da igras vodis rat preko njega i ti recimo radis za jedan narod, imas svoje jedinice pa ih imas sve vise i vise dok ne postane vec cijela vojska pa recimo mozes birat oces li prosirit taj svoj narod i biti mu vjeran ili se pobunit i preuzet vlast pa potom i svijet VOLIO BIH TOOOOOOO

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Ovo ce bit predobro.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao TehAnalPain
    Iskreno mislim da ce ovo biti jos jedno razocarenje kao i Empire: Total war... Sto se mene tice najbolji total war za sada je Rome... Medieval 2 ima jedinice koje odbijaju napasti vojsku u bijegu nego radje trce oko njih kad im ti naredis da napadnu i jos hrpu iritirajucih ''bugova'' koje mozes iskoristiti u svoju korist ili se okrene protiv tebe... U Empire dobijem fatal error svaki put kad stisnem na flotu koja ima 3 admirala a bas sam htio igrat s brodovima tamo jer mi se borbe na kopnu ne svidjaju s puskama i nikad nisam vidio vece ogranicenje u izboru naroda za igrat i trebalo mi je par sati igranja da se uopce priviknem na novi sistem igre dok nisam dosao do zakljucka da je najbolje istrijebiti sve narode oko sebe ako zelis imati mira i da ti vise ne ruse sporedne gradjevine iz frustracije sto ti nemogu napast grad... Da ne spominjem mentalno bolesni AI u ta dva nastavka koji jednostavno unistava tezinu igre... svatko tko bi nazvao igranje tih igri izazovom bi se trebao upucati...

Shogun i Medieval nisam igro nit planiram igrat tako stare igre...

1. Nemoš igrat naval bitke jer ak ti javlja grešku tebi neš nevalja s kompom ili igra nije original.
    2. Neznam zašto vam je RTW najbolji, meni je najgori i neusporediv mi je s ETW-om. Prava zaraza mi je bio MTW2.

zato sto mislim da je takav tip igre najbolje drzati na macevima, strijelama i velikim zidinama... Iskreno mislim da ako bi napravili takvu igru na foru drugog svjetskog rata da bi to bila katastrofa... na pocetku mi se svidjela ideja pusaka u M2 TW ali je ispalo da su apsolutno beskorisni u borbi osim na otvorenom polju... cak ne pucaju ni sa zidina... U ETW su to popravili ali su napravili poprilicno naporan AI i doslovno ih moras iskorijenit da te ne gnjave svaki krug s unistavanjem sporednih gradjevina :/

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao TehAnalPain
    zato sto mislim da je takav tip igre najbolje drzati na macevima, strijelama i velikim zidinama... Iskreno mislim da ako bi napravili takvu igru na foru drugog svjetskog rata da bi to bila katastrofa... na pocetku mi se svidjela ideja pusaka u M2 TW ali je ispalo da su apsolutno beskorisni u borbi osim na otvorenom polju... cak ne pucaju ni sa zidina... U ETW su to popravili ali su napravili poprilicno naporan AI i doslovno ih moras iskorijenit da te ne gnjave svaki krug s unistavanjem sporednih gradjevina :/
    U ovom se slažem s tobom.
    Kad bi napravili WW2 tip igre, to bi bio veliki promašaj, jer je cilj TW-a da bitke budu što masovnije.
    MTW2 mi se zato jako sviđao, ima masovne bitke (mogle bi biti i malo masovnije) i obožavam srednji vijek, to s mačevima i lukom i strijelom...

Što se tiče ETW-a bilo bi dosadno da AI nije naporan, netko te mora zajebavat u igri.
    Moš si namjestit težinu igranja, stavi na najlakše, pa ti neće biti naporan.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

sign na sve ovo što je TehAnalPain reko... rome pogotovo lotr mod je i po meni najbolji tw, empire baš i nema ono nešto što bi me zadržalo, jedino što mi se sviđa u empireu je mapa i doplomacija. hr-tsar jel ti kužiš da u francuskoj regiji zapravo imaš pun qrc naselja samo što je pariz istaknut kao središte, jer tamo ide večina bogatstava i svega dobroga, kulturološko je središte francuske, ima najviše stanovnika... glavni je grad ugl. a ostali gradovi imaju jednu svrhu koja im je zadana na početku igre, il im ti zadaš kad se razviju iz "sela" u veči stupanj, što je po meni fenomenalan sistem podjele provincija...zatim diplomacija koja se još uvjek može i mora poboljšat jer na večim težinama AI je baš teži... idiot, on ništa ne prihvača ni ono što ide barem malo njemu u korist, ni ono što je 1:1 ponuda, a kad mu razvalim zemlju u ratu e onda fakat niš ne prihvača pod bilokojim uvjetima... ratoboran je ko majmun a nema pojma ratovat, samo farma vojsku i kempa ju u određena mjesta i svaki potez šalje određen broj bataljuna na moje granice sam da bi mi išo na qrc... što se tiče borbe i tog tu ima nekih mušica, al neda mi se sad o njima, jer baš i nisu bitne..

mozemo sad o tome kolko god oces... nije mi problem igrat ni na najlaksoj tezini ni na najtezoj rezultat je uvijek isti... ja jednostavno vise volim imat 5-6 gradova i njih maksimalno razvit i imat masivne vojske na tom podrucju nego imat cijeli kontinent za sebe pa sad moras pazit svaki grad na sto te ETW natjera jer ce ti kad tad doajditi susjedi koji ti tu i tamo udju i uniste skolu ili crkvu s 20 ljudi iako par centimetara od crkve stoji 1000 vojnika... jednostavno volim pasivniju igru neg da glumim napoleona ili cezara u igri... Igro sam s hebenom indijom samo zato sto sam mogo odma je cijelu uzet i postavit utvrde na granici indije i ostatka mape... I naravno protjero portugal od tamo odmah

I igrica previse ovisi o trade-u a ima puno p******** naroda koji obozavaju biti u ratu s tobom samo zato jer znaju da si predaleko od njih pa naprimjer francuzi blokiraju moje rute samo zato sto sam portugalce protjero... Jedino sto mi se bas svidja u toj igri je novi nacin za provodjenje diplomacije s drugim narodima, borbe brodovima, i revolucije...

I primjetio sam da se AI uopce ne iskrcava -.-' pa je onda prelako braniti Indiju i jednostavno nije zabavno kad ti nitko ne dolazi napast gradove... osim afganistana koji s 300 ljudi dolazi poginut svaka dva poteza na pun utvrdjen grad -.-

Slične teme

1. Third Age: Total War
    By Praetorian in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 24
    Posljednji post: 15-12-2011, 20:24
  2. Dolazi Empire: Total War Gold edicija, Napoleon: TW u paketu
    By IgGy in forum Komentari vijesti PCPlay.hr i PlayZone.hr
    Odgovora: 4
    Posljednji post: 05-09-2010, 14:30
  3. Napoleon
    By Jašar in forum Multimedia
    Odgovora: 16