I da, imamo logo.

:O
    [centern4txjf6]
    We&#39;re gonna bring that back!
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Re: World of Darkness

Uf, al' se isplatilo otvoriti temu, odmah sve znam.

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Et, bar ćete di imate pričat o igri ; )

Sviđa mi se logo;
    [centern4txjf6]
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Poznati WoD logo.

Inače, postoje dobre šanse da će CCP otkriti igru na ovogodišnjem GDC-u... za nekih 15-20 dana u Njemačkoj.
    http://www.massively.com/2009/06/11/ccp ... e-keynote/
    http://www.vg247.com/2009/06/11/eve-onl ... new-title/

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Ne da postoje nego je sigurno da će najaviti Jednom liku se izmaklo kada je davao intervju (čitaj preveslali ga xD).

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

"Documents found back at the beginning of the year place the game’s launch in 2010, but I’m going to go out on a limb and project a date closer to mid to late 2011."

Nađoh neš zanimljivo..
    [centern4txjf6]
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Izgleda da CCP nije najavio WoD MMO na ovogodišnjem GDC-u.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

E to je fakat malo čudno. Prvo ne smiju reć pa kažu službeno i onda ništa. Ubij me nježno

ja sam optimista da će to biti nešto dobro i orginalno ipak je CCP u pitanju

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

[centern4txjf6]
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

...predivno... ne pa nebum igrao Toreadora/Daevu...
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Ili obleka za EVE Online kad Ambulance konačno izađe. Kako bilo, procesori će plakati.

vid vraga, jos jedan world of ...

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

World of Darkness je "World of..." već jedno dvadeset godina. GG na informiranju.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2009

Meni se logo uopce ne sviđa, prejeftino izgleda... al kaj češ....

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao xyxjasilixyx
    +1
    Balkanski MMO Community http://mmo-balkan.com

Dobro da su vam prioriteti važni... da logo.

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

O Isuse!
    O čemu ti..
    [centern4txjf6]
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Izgleda da se konačno pojavio prvi službeni komad WoD MMO concept arta. Ne govori ništa posebno osim toga da je igra definitivno u modernom settingu.
    http://www.ccpgames.com/en/home.aspx

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao DJ Not Nice
    O Isuse!
    O čemu ti..
    Veliš da ti se sviđa logo... ko da se netko posro, iskreno...

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

"World of Darkness confirmed, based on Vampire: The Masquerade"

[centern4txjf6]
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Može. Iznenadilo me što so odabrali oWoD umjesto novoga.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

OWoD je puno bolji po meni

Senior Member My way or the highway Kostolomac's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

Mega lajk!
    Spam spam, flame flame, that's the way of PcPlay!
    Ryzen 5 3600X # Liquid Freezer II 360 # Asus Prime X370-Pro # 16GB DDR4 # MSI RTX2070S Ventus OC # Adata SX8200 Pro 1TB
    & Samsung 860 EVO 500GB # Corsair RM650 # Lenovo Y27q-20 IPS 165Hz

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Očekivani izlazak je početkom 2012.
    [centern4txjf6]
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Neke od natuknica koje nam možda daju neku ideju o tome kakva će igra biti.
    http://jachilli.squarespace.com/journal ... erade.html

S * Not a lot of quests. Org versus org. Player-driven faction content and conflict.
    * Not a WOW clone. Repetitive quests are boring and unfulfilling.
    * Concerns over how mental or social influence powers are handled. How to do this well and meaningfully? Players uncomfortable with a loss of control over avatar.
    * Players want to control other characters, however.
    * Territory control. An adult-only play space. Roleplayers want a space where the integrity of the setting colors the conversation. Don't want to suffer through Chuck Norris jokes and other immersion-breaking chatter.
    * Content that reinforces themes that are the cornerstones of the WoD. "Shivers up the spine."
    * An exploration of who a new character is, so that he's not just dropped tabula rasa into the world. Random backgrounds, connections to the world, hooks into world participation.
    * Powers that cleave closely to the powers that exist in the game, but also expand into new directions for appropriate Disciplines. Making them work in tandem with the system, so that they make sense in the world.
    * Finite numbers of the supernatural critter types.
    * Permadeath. Server type preference?
    * Allow social powers to be socially versatile. A character can be successful socially; not all advancement is tied to combat or traditional "leveling."
    * Factional control of regions or assets. Benefits to controlling key areas or establishments.
    * Live team events built upon a foundation of existing world lore. Real-time events, historical Masquerade characters, GM NPCs who can be interacted with or pull players into stories.
    * Influences, boons, hallmarks of the social origins of vampires.
    * Accessible to casual players. Low-intensity tasks to just pick up and do so players don't have to sit there idly.
    * Playable Sabbat.
    * Creation, building visible things that can be added to game. Ex. Toreador art, Nosferatu caverns. Some kind of crafting system.
    * One big world with a dynamic power system that allows different factions to thrive.
    * Stay true to the adult content. Blood, gore, darkness, tits.
    * Present the themes of the World of Darkness as playable elements. Let the players participate in the things that make Vampire what it is.
    * Allow players to participate meaningfully as casual and part-time players.
    * Image and customization consultation -- players helping other players create their looks.
    * Playable neonate-ancilla-elder model with meaningful play, all with impact on the in-world vitae economy.
    * Status system -- how to represent and elder concept. Players that can participate as setting, a piece of the environment.
    * Unique and empowering via rarity.
    * Rarity of combat unless it's a character's focus.
    * Severity and fearsomeness of combat.
    * World that responds to the actions of the characters. Dynamic, changing, adapting to how players use the world.
    * A system to allow players to form groups of their own design as opposed to just sharing commonalities like clan and Disciplines.
    * GLBT friendly content.
    * Rewards for advancement tied to tiered mastery of ability or chance rolls.
    * Final Death.
    * Bloodline characters. Seeing the effects of actions the players have taken in character selection.
    * Use relationships with fan organizations to allow players to play their LARP characters and vice versa.
    * Crafting +1 but not materials farming.
    * Immersion as a priority. Reward the long-time player who's been into Vampire as opposed to the sillier players who are aggravating elements in other MMOs. Jumping goofball players break the mood.
    * Non-unique names as a matter of character identity.
    * Other WoD critters. The whole panoply of supernatural creature types.
    * Cherry pick the strong parts of Requiem.
    * Mortals, participate in the Embrace, etc. X2 X3
    * Embrace. X2
    * Diablerie.
    * Ability to flag self for PvP allowability.
    * Communication needs. Make communication happen in a way that's not as as intrusive as "global chat UI".
    * Politics outside clan and sect. City politics, for example. Domains and territories?
    * A sense of history imparted to elder characters. Flashback sequences, historical instances, etc.
    * Narrative that's not wholly reliant on players to facilitate the content.
    * Control the rate of character progression and provide content so that casual and time-constrained players can still participate meaningfully.
    * Personal spaces like havens. Ability to damage or conspire against havens. Or help cultivate them.
    * Torpor as a clone-type mechanic as a backup.
    * Casual player rewards and impetus.

Informacije sa ovogodišnje Grand Masquerade konvencije.
    http://forums.white-wolf.com/default.as ... ost1162830
    "Okay. We *just* got out of the "What would you like to see in the MMO" session at the Grand Masquerade. Here're a few things they "leaked" to us (And I do understand if other are typing as I do and get this posted before me. Good on you, guys. emotion-1.gif )

*First and fore-most, this game is in pre-production, so they wanted everyone to know that whatever they said could be changed by the time the game comes out.

Big topics:

* Mortals: Everyone starts off as mortal. Your character might (or, perhaps likely) will have a chance to be Embraced into a given Clan, but you can chose not to be. However, if you die as a mortal, it's for keeps. Speaking of...
    * Perma-death. It's real for Kindred as well as mortals. Seems there'll be a "torpor" system in which you're just out for a bit, but Kindred cahracters can also meet Final Death.
    * Torpor, they said, isn't going to have you in down-time for long bouts of time (won't work like the "Sleep of Ages" thing in the table-top game), but rather gives the in-game reason why your character didn't "die" when you lost all your health.
    * Server: World-wide server, or at least continuity. Speaking of which, each "city" in which play happens will be a bit different, though they said it'll be based on character actions.
    * PvP: Yes, a lot of the interations will be "PvP," but they're really working on building the interactions systems into a model under which players have reasons to form alliances and work together as well as against one another. When someone from the audience said they hate playing with a$$holes, the dev guy said "You need to have a$$holes to make political games work. That's politics." (Or something like that). The over-all impression they gave was that they're trying to work on creating a PvP environment that doesn't feel like the petty PvP we're used-to in other games.

More peripheral issues:
    *Character sheets that look a lot like our paper sheets.
    * Web-based interface: you will likely be able to go to a web-site and do things therewith that make things happen with your character, apparently without logging entirely into the game. They stressed that they want to allow for casual gaming as well as more thorough immersion (Which makes a lot of marketing sense)
    * Player heirarchies: Yup, player-Princes. As well as Player Primogen, et c. Earning one of these roles will involve a lot of politicing, gaining the support of other powerful players, who likely have to have the support of other players, et c. The Prince will e the Heather with the red scrunchy, in other words. emotion-1.gif
    * If there's a guy who's acting way out of character, there'll be ways to deal with him socially, to "correct" the behavior, but doing so is intended to be sufficiently costly to you that you might not then (hopefully) over-use it. (ahem. Kind of like what I'd posted up-top. heh heh heh.
    * Dementation will likely have effects that mess with players' perceptions of the game (possibly similar to Sanity's requiem, for instance).
    * Dominate/Presence were briefly mentioned as being a way to wear down others' will to resist doing something you want them to do.
    * No Caitiff at this time. Sorry for the Caitiff fans.
    * More akin to LARP than table-top, in general.

*Also, they'd mentioned that they really want to do more with encouraging players to tell the story, that players tend to consume hard-coded content a whole lot faster than WW can write it. That makes sense.

Alright. Got to go. I'll post more later. Cheers, all."

Edit:He adds more in another post same thread:

"Yup. Another thing about death and PvP by the way...

* Humanity: attacking other players will drop your Humanity. They said something, as well, about how having your Humanity drop below a certain point lets other players attack you (possibly without penalty? possibly costing them less to do so?Likely connected with the above thing about being able to get other players to attack someone, this might also imply that it'll cost less to make that happen, but that's pure conjecture. emotion-1.gif )

* No alternate Paths of Enlightment. Yet.

* Web-Access: they mentioned having a website through which one can do things with one's character (Did I mention that?)

* There's a localization engine they're testing for EVE, called Cereberus, I think. It's supposed to translate between five different languages.

******* OH yeah... How could I forget?

Permanent Night.

"Daytime" is pretty much just when the servers are down. They said they played with the idea of playing Ghouls during the day, but that they're pretty set on it being night all the time.

* Nudity: Yes, your character can get disrobed. However, you can't do so in public places. They said that if your want to get naked, you can do so in your Haven. Speaking of which:

* Havens. emotion-1.gif They also said that if you get tired of griefers griefing you, you can ditch them and go back to your Haven, implying that it's possibly at least somewhat sacrosanct.

* Yeah, there's talk of "World Events" (one of the players asked about, say, a bunch of Lupines mucking about in your city's woods, and if players ignore them they'd get stronger, until being Dealt With. The dev onstage said they had something comparable in mind.

* However, they're pretty much against having the kind of metaplot you'd get from most MMO's, where huge things happen that players have to go handle en mass. They said that those tend to disempower players, and move the story away from what the players were creating with their own choices. A major theme that came out of the conversation was that the focus was going to be about having a lot more focus on player interactions, and a lot less on pre-generated "content." Something about having a metaplot that unfolded differently from the way it has in the past.

* On the subject of Metaplot and such, they also mentioned that they really don't like the idea of instances, that they tend to take players away from the "real" game, where the other players are.

* Also on the subject of player choices and influencing the game world, it sounds like the cities themselves might look *fairly* similar, but that the players would be working on who controls various things within them. One thing they mentioned was "A Church won't ever change into a gas station," so those looking to radically transform a neighborhood probably aren't going to get to do that, so much as (and here's my interpretation of what they said) gaining "control" of it, and maybe building up or tearing down certain aspects.

* Technology: They mentioned having two settings, "High" and "Low," to allow players to access and experience the game either at the current cutting edge of technology, or a notaby lower level (that they hven't sorted out just yet). There was joke about how the dev would like the game to be playable on a laptop. Not sure how much of that was a joke, once again.

One last point I wanted to put forward, just because, if I might. I jumped toward the front of the line and asked the second question of the afternoon, requesting on behalf of the online community, that they give us more transparency. Not asking them to tell us everything, nor asking that they spoil every secret before release date, but ya' know, giving us a bit more helps us see it being something other than vaporware. Sounds like the Pre-Production cycle is certainly trucking along nicely. We'll just have to continue rooting about for scraps.

Off to the Succubus Club, and the epic awesomeness that that entails. Devon Birkeneau, signing off from the Big Easy."

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Djeluje iznimno HC. Nešto kao HC Eve. Ali vrlo HC. I više grimdark.

Još malo informacija.
    http://www.wodnews.net/Home/tabid/41/ct ... erade.aspx
    Eddy Webb mentioned in the Q&A before the MMO panel 'EVE is player vs player fucking each other. That is the kind of games CCP makes' - Very interesting and telling IMO.

The producers stated their philosophy in making this MMO was "human interaction". They feel that is limited in the current crop of MMO's and their biggest weakness.
    They are trying to emulate the feel of LARPing more then EVE or any other game system with this MMO
    There will be a general CCP run metaplot that develops over time but the main metaplots will be left for the players to drive forward.
    Next year is when more specific info and details will come out
    Incarna is actually considered a prototype, the rendering engine that will ship with the MMO will be much more advanced.
    Everyone starts as a mortal, becoming kindred in optional and can not be forced on you. You can play he entire game as a mortal only.
    There will be final death for both mortals and kindred.
    PvP will be more limited in some ways, yet more open in others then any other current MMO.
    There will be cities (plural) and communication between them (the various kindred and clans) will be encouraged/possible.
    Caitiff will NOT be in on release. They discussed it internally and couldn't find a way to make them work in a way they liked.
    Casual players will find the game accessible but hard core players will have a much deeper experience and more rewards/benefits.
    Considering some kind of web site access interface for the MMO
    NO day/night cycle, only night.
    Humanity is a stat is game and one use is to address griefers. The more you cause issues for other players, break the masq, etc the more you can loose humanity and once it gets too low other players (and NPCs?) can attack you (implied even if you flag yourself non-pvp).
    Griefers will suffer both in game and if serious enough out of game penalties (ie account banning)
    Helps to make friends and not enemies in game as you can not get to the top of the food chain without networking and having friends to assist you.
    Players will have havens.
    Players can climb the ladder and get to Prince levels of power and run a city
    Can get to Prince level power without killing a single thing, all done via networking, politics and friendships
    ONLY kindred on release of game, no were's, mages, etc. However those other supernaturals may be used in a NPC fashion or/and their lore appear in game.
    MMO character sheet very similar to the V:tM PnP character sheet.
    Character names over the avatars head by default turned off, but can turn them on.
    Game world/environment will change over time; real in game consequences for player actions.
    Diablerie and related game mechanics from the PnP game is "under heavy discussion" no decision as of now.
    Dynamic NPC missions/World events
    One world server, no shards/instancing.
    Torpor in game but not used as in PnP game, used as a mechanic to explain why a kindred did not die/final death
    They are aware the WoD is is a adult setting and the devs are going to not shy away from gore, blood and nudity. However such will have a reason and not adult content for the sake of adult content.

Holy shit, intervju.

Slične teme

1. The Darkness 2
    By Aral in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 36
    Posljednji post: 16-02-2012, 11:42
  2. Throne of Darkness
    By Icey Joe in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 5
    Posljednji post: 03-02-2008, 10:19
  3. The Darkness