Stranica 13 od 29 PrvaPrva ... 3111213141523 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 361 do 390 od 865

Tema: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Senior Member Master Blaster GDra's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

Re: Call of Duty 7: Black Ops

Kupujem igru u petak, dodajte me na Steamu da igramo.
    "Snow falls. Why worry where it goes. M'aiq thinks the snowflakes are pretty."

Senior Member You have been warned Aral's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

"Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception." - Carl Sagan

Administrator My way or the highway W1k1n6's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao Bs0d
    Ljudi hoće bit neki PCPlay server ili nešto?
    Ako će biti mogućnosti, odmah. Problem je što su dali licencu za dedicated servere jednoj firmi za cijeli svijet, a ovi od toga misle okrenut gadnu lovu iznajmljivajući je drugima. Stoga ćemo (u početku barem) biti prisiljeni igrati na stranim serverima sa svakakvim pingovima i lagovima, a kasnije tko zna. U svakom slučaju na žalost neće biti tako lako doći do servera, baš sam pissed off
    Pratite nas na Facebooku i Twitteru!

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2010

= Citat = Izvorno postao W1k1n6
    Ako će biti mogućnosti, odmah. Problem je što su dali licencu za dedicated servere jednoj firmi za cijeli svijet, a ovi od toga misle okrenut gadnu lovu iznajmljivajući je drugima. Stoga ćemo (u početku barem) biti prisiljeni igrati na stranim serverima sa svakakvim pingovima i lagovima, a kasnije tko zna. U svakom slučaju na žalost neće biti tako lako doći do servera, baš sam pissed off
    Mislim da će samo ostati licenca Gameserveru jer ako daju drugima oni će releasat host fileove i igra će se moći piratizirati.
    Nego da vas pitam. Kada je release? Svagdje je drugačije, po čemu se gleda? Americi, Rusiji, Australiji, Europi? (Mada sumnjam)

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2008

veceras u 00.00 u europi se pustaju serveri kako me pamcenje sluzi

a za ove nihove servere mislim da su najblizi u njemackoj i italiji

Administrator My way or the highway W1k1n6's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao W1k1n6
    Mislim da će samo ostati licenca Gameserveru jer ako daju drugima oni će releasat host fileove i igra će se moći piratizirati.
    Nego da vas pitam. Kada je release? Svagdje je drugačije, po čemu se gleda? Americi, Rusiji, Australiji, Europi? (Mada sumnjam)
    Nema to veze s piratiziranjem nego s biznisom. Igrači (ajd dobro, public igrači, kojih je ipak većina) uvijek više vole službene ranked servere, pa je udio krekiranih vrlo mali. Osim toga, ovime se čak i više povećava mogućnost da bude više ilegalnih servera, brijem, tako da im to nije baš u službi suzbijanja ilegale.
    Release je 9.11, sad kako je u kojoj vremenskoj zoni i regiji ne znam točno, naći će se ovdje netko tko će to proračunat. Na stranicama Algoritma stoji da prodaja kreće i kod njih 9.11, znači sutra ujutro ako se toliko možeš strpit
    Pratite nas na Facebooku i Twitteru!

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Xero's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Mislim da ću ja ovo stvarno kupit. Mislio sam da nisam tolki kreten, ali izgleda da jesam.

Moderator My way or the highway Grim's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Senior Member My way or the highway hansi's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

kupuje se.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2010

Jel to ima zombija u igri?
    ProCRoWar Clan <3<3<3
    WoW <3 <3

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Ne, ima mod sa zombijima. Recenziju je inače recenzirala osoba koji je ogroman fan CoD serijala, mora da je ocjena onda stvarno istinita Dobro da nisu poslali developera da je recenzira.

Moderator My way or the highway Grim's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

@Interceptor:
    Multiplayer mod sa zombijima, po uzoru na World at War.

---

Game Informer's Call of Duty: Black Ops review

You can’t keep Black Ops out from under the microscope after the high profile departure of the creative minds that drove the Call of Duty franchise at Infinity Ward earlier this year. Can Treyarch come through with a blockbuster hit in the vein of Modern Warfare, not just a by-the-numbers off-year title like the studio has churned out in the past? Yes and no, but Black Ops is the best game Treyarch has mad, and a hell of a good time no matter how you slice it.The series has always hung its single player hat on creating spectacular moments that players remember for years. It didn’t matter if you couldn’t remember the name of the faceless army rangers you’re playing as, because “oh my god they just dropped an EMP on the White House!” Black ops flips this equation around. The story is coherent, and the characters are more than cardboard cutouts. I wanted to keep playing to find out how the plot ends up, not just to see what crazy situation is around the next corner. On the other hand, as Black Ops makes gains in characterization and storytelling, it loses spectacle. Outside of the excellent prison breal level, the “wow” moments completely fall flat. Even blowing up what appeared to be half of Vietnam inside an attack chopper failed to elicit much of a response from me beyond making me swear at the controls. Far too much of the roughly seven-hour campaign is spent running through the same pop-and-shoot motions we’ve been doing for years. At least my companions were less interested in running directly into my line of fire this time. Be sure to stick around after the credits, though — the best part of the game is hidden there.

The campaign puts players neck deep in the close up brutality of combat. Limbs shatter disgustingly as bullets rip apart flesh and bone. Gore flies in all directions as combatants are popped like meat balloons by the viscous weaponry of the 60s. In one uncomfortable sequence, the player has to torture a restrained prisoner. This is an emphatically mature game. Everyone should make their own judgment on what they are comfortable with, but Black Ops crossed my personal line in its Bloody depictions of violence, particularly the torture sequence. I wasn’t able to compartmentalize it as enjoyable cartoon violence like I have with so many games over the years. Call me a wuss if you want, but the realistic gore is distasteful in the absence of a discussion of what should be a careful decision to employ lethal force. I realize that Treyarch isn’t trying to put on a morality play here, but Black Ops pushes the lines of good taste too far. None of this carries over to online play, where the faster pace fosters a certain detachment from the violence. For my money, Treyarch has crafted the finest Call of Duty multiplayer game to date. The maps are fantastic and offer great variety in size, aesthetics, verticality, and paths. The core design is largely unchanged. It features the same modes, perks and a similar arsenal to Modern Warfare. The action is as responsive, technically impressive, and engrossing as it has ever been since Infinity Ward pioneered it three years ago. However, Treyarch has made a ton of improvements in the margins. Unlocking new perks in the order you want rather than a pre set sequence is just the start.

Wager matches exist parallel to the standard XP based progression. These lethal six player free for all matches are throwbacks to the old days of Quake deathmatches in a lot of ways. All of the game types put a huge emphasis on each kill. This breeds an intensity that I haven’t felt since playing free for all railgun only Quake. The titular wagering of the in game currency that you use to buy weapon attachments, perks, and emblem elements only adds to the tension. The only knock is that wager matches are by nature incredibly lag-sensitive. If you get stuck with a bad host or your connection is being Comcastic, get ready for some frustration. Contracts are unlocked early on, and allow you to purchase a challenge that remains active for a certain amount of time while playing. A simple contract might ask you to knife a dude in the back, while a more expensive, higher level one might call for a dozen headshots with a specific pistol. Succeed and you can triple (or sometimes better) your money. Fail and those points are gone forever. Treyarch will regularly cycle the pool of contracts available for purchase, and you can only take a shot at any given one once in a specified time. I have mixed feelings about the system. On the one hand, the new challenges spice up the gameplay and encourage players to try different tactics. That said, I’m going to blow a gasket when my team gets torn apart because half of our players are going for some stupid contract instead of trying to win the match. Did we learn nothing from the Halo 3 online achievement debacle?

The fan favorite Zombies mode returns as well, with players cooperating against the undead hordes on two vastly different maps. It works well enough, but Zombies is far down on my co-op FPS list. The objectives and strategies are so far removed from making intuitive sense that I can’t get into it, though segments of the community obviously feel differently. I do love the secret zombie themed minigame — Geometry wars with zombies more or less — and it’s four player online co op, though.

I can’t wait to see what the community creates with the new theater. The ability to save matches, review them from any point of view, detach the camera for free-flying shots, edit clips together, and then share them as a movie all from within the game is incredible. This is a great learning tool as well, since you can see your accuracy chart on a paper doll as well as the heat map of deaths overlaid on the level.

It’s tough to hate on something as skillfully executed as Black Ops. Call of Duty remains the smoothest, most approachable first person shooter out there, and I had a blast playing it. On the other hand, it’s disappointing that Treyarch’s much hyped huge budget entry in the franchise feels like Modern Warfare 2.5. Activision hasn’t Tony Hawked Call of Duty yet, though, and I’m happy to get a refined update. This year anyway.

Concept – Remember Modern Warfare? Yeah, like that but in 1968
    Graphics – Call of Duty remains at the top of the visual heap, not least because of the always-excellent framerate.
    Sound – Outstanding voice work brings the story to life.
    Playability – The control scheme hasn’t changed. This is still the gold standard for console FPS
    Entertainment – This may be going through the series’ established motions, but that’s one dance I’m more than happy to repeat.
    Replay Value – High

Score – 9.0

Ocjena u Game Informeru -S9.0
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2008

Ja sam se predbilježio na crovortexu...ima ko kakva iskustva..kad bi to trebalo doc i kad oni to salju?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2010

Ljudi.. IGRAM HEBENI BLACK OPS!!! LJUDI!! Ajmo svi sad negdje. Svi keyevi rade, samo resetirajte steam i raditi će!

Senior Member No Mercy MasaKrisT's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

kakav kralj.
    Won't Bow Don't Know How.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2010

= Citat = Izvorno postao MasaKrisT
    kakav kralj.
    Stvarno ti kažem. Odigrao sam one in the chamber, otključao mali kalaš i lvl 6 sam. Odlično. A igra je sada postala unavaible, navala je sada.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Ja ti kazem da si kralj i da procitas pravila

Datum registracije
    Apr 2010

= Citat = Izvorno postao MasaKrisT
    Ja ti kazem da si kralj i da procitas pravila
    Da i što sa pravilima? Sorry na ovom vulgarnom izrazu ali sam bio uzbuđen. I ne, nije piratski software ako to misliš.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Mogli bi naslov promjenit. Nije Call of Duty 7:Black Ops nego Call of Duty:Black Ops

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Xero
    Mislim da ću ja ovo stvarno kupit. Mislio sam da nisam tolki kreten, ali izgleda da jesam.
    Nakon pogledanog videa i moje misljenje ide prema ovome...Samo da se para skupi.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Da, dobio je 9.3 i čini se da je Treyarch napravio dobru igru.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

hahah kako me neke scene jebeno podsjecaju na film tropic thunder...

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

I meni danas dolazi KEY CODE za igru Nema spavanja danas.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Kolko dođe u hrvatskoj najobičnije izdanje? Ako nije preko 450 najvjerovatnije kupujem.

Senior Member Master Blaster GDra's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

"Snow falls. Why worry where it goes. M'aiq thinks the snowflakes are pretty."

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

Hvala. Ako se ne rastrošim sutra u Zagrebu kupujem od tamo. Javi dal ti radi kad stigne key.

jel nabavio iko igru? kakva je? mislim multiplayer...

btw, jeste primijetili da opet u treyarchovom codu nema treninga? igra pocinje u baru na kubi i grenade launcherom ubijas policajce

Slične teme

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    By Deadwalker in forum Call of Duty
    Odgovora: 86
    Posljednji post: 30-05-2013, 17:53
  2. Call of Duty 7: Black Ops
    By markomarko in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 1
    Posljednji post: 01-05-2010, 12:02

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove