We&#39;re gonna bring that back!
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Re: Champions Online

Ma beginner area je malo kočio al sad je oke. Igra je...fine al ne fascinira me previše..nastavit cu igrati pa cu vidjeti kak ce biti.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Wolfwrath's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Imena likova i handlea,molio bih
    Ja sam Icefang@Gaurnorr
    Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Imate promociju od alienwarea, dijele ključeve za CO koji otključavaju devastator arhetip, vikinški kostim i Serpent Lantern adventure pack. Ako ikoga zanima, mogu mu poslati link, ima još nekih 2000 ključeva slobodno...

Ako netko igra,javite se, napravio sam devastatora, Wolfking@Gaurnorr

State of the Game za 11. mjesec.
    http://www.champions-online.com/node/595562
    October has been a big month. We have added 2 new Archetypes, reviewed the Unarmed framework, updated the Halloween event with a fun trick or treat game on top of adding 2 new costume sets, a free character slot and introduced the Special Archetype Rotation promotion. It’s been another good month for Champs.

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Igra ko ovo? Ja sam poceo, lvl 13 The unleashed, najvise volim pvpat, imate vi sa pcplaya kakav guild?

E i da, jel bolje ovo ili DC universe online?

Moderator No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

DC Universe nisam igrao tako da ne bih mogao usporediti sa Champions Online.
    [centern4txjf6]
    We&#39;re gonna bring that back!
    HA HA HO HA HI HO
    HA HO HA HA HI HI

[/centern4txjf6]

Senior Member My way or the highway Kostolomac's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

Champions mi ima bolji character creator, ali mi je DC Universe bolja igra.
    Spam spam, flame flame, that's the way of PcPlay!
    Ryzen 5 3600X # Liquid Freezer II 360 # Asus Prime X370-Pro # 16GB DDR4 # MSI RTX2070S Ventus OC # Adata SX8200 Pro 1TB
    & Samsung 860 EVO 500GB # Corsair RM650 # Lenovo Y27q-20 IPS 165Hz

Po pitanju sadržaja:
    CoX -> CO -> DCU Online

Ali DCU Online ima borbu na akcijsku stranu i DC je.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

CoX? Sta je to?
    A koji ima najbolji pvp? Kao npr teritory warse il tak nes slicno?

City of Heroes/City of Villains. CoX je kad se odnosi na oba.

CoX, koji je općenito najbolji superherojski MMO i preteča CO-a, ali je zastario već, ima najbolji PvP, ali ako planiraš kao F2P onda CO jer ima posebna kategorija gdje sudjeluju samo F2P igrači pa bar imaš nekakav pošteni meč, a ne da vas platiša sve pobije.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Igro sve i dc je najbolja superhero igra trenutno, bilo pvp ili pve. Feat grind će te doslovno spankat ali nema veze.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Planiram f2p, champions online vec igram, al nekako mi je meh, sta je to feat grind?

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

U dc universe po defaultu imas mislim 15 skill pointova na 30 lvlu koje možeš trošit na weapone. Sve iznad tih 15 osnovnih skill pointova dolazi iz achievementa/featova (npr. za dungeon dobiješ 10 pointova ako ne koristiš hp/power regen, dodatno još 15 pointova ako nisi umro, dodatno 25 pointova ako završiš u manje od recimo 10 minuta i kad skupiš tih 100 feat pointova dobiješ 1 "skill" point koji onda trošiš na weapone itd.). Meni je trebalo mislim 3 mjeseca za 70 skill pointova. Banana su oni featovi koji traže od tebe da napraviš 500 duo-a što je čisti facepalm(feat grind). Nek netko ovo prebaci u dc topic.

On Alert! update bi trebao biti live danas i drastično promijeniti same temelje igre.
    http://www.champions-online.com/On_Alert
    Features

• Systems UpdateS– We’ve updated the way most Statistics, Roles, and Super Stats work to improve the way statistics work together and provide for better game balance in the future. Additionally, we’ve re-itemized the entire game, improving the rewards available from levels 1-40, providing not only increased power, but also more meaningful rewards from both world drops and quests.

SpecializationsS– These new specializations allow for even greater customization for your Champions Online character - players can become even stronger than before! Unlocked at level 10, Specializations give you all you need to make an even more unique hero.

AlertsS– Focused on classic super villain confrontations, the new Alerts system allows players to come face to face with an array of old and new super villains, stopping them cold in their tracks! You might catch them in the middle of a robbery, kidnapping, wreaking havoc, or taking advantage of an unlikely situation to bring them even more power! Keep an eye out for your Nemesis and some new teams of Villains as well!

RecognitionS– Champions will now be able to build up Recognition with various heroic factions in the Champions Universe and can use their newly found clout to purchase various rewards, including special costume pieces, travel powers, and powerful new gear.

QuestioniteS– A new time-based currency, players will earn Questionite for completing missions in game, daily quests, and other activities. Players may then use their Questionite to purchase in-game items through the Questionite Store, or trade it to other players for Cryptic Points!

Modifications & FusionS– Our new Modifications and Fusion Systems further enhance the customizability of Champions Online. Through this new system, players will be able to modify their gear, customizing it with new modifications to provide more of the statistics they want, as well as fuse modifications together to create even more powerful mods.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Re: Champions Online - Free For All

Malo sam isprobao taj novi patch. Not bad. Ima dobrih stvari.

Re: Champions Online - Free For All

Vozila će biti dodana u igru ovaj tjedan. Svaka čast Crypticu na stalnom dodavanju konkretnog sadržaja u CO i STO.
    http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=741351
    We’re proud to announce that Champions Online's all-new Vehicle System will go live later this week in an exciting update — Champions Online: Reloaded! Take flight in one of thirteen Hover Tank and Hawkwing jet variants, customized with your choice of stat boosts and weapon powers. You’ll need every advantage to fight off a flight of Destroids robots in an all-new, epic aerial mission – Assault on UNTIL Sky Command!

With the vehicles system, the power designers at Cryptic have let their creativity run wild. You’ll be able to slot powers that reward skillful play, such as the line-‘em-up Railgun: Glide your tank into the perfect spot, and you’ll be able to pierce the target and anyone standing behind or in front of them! Then, fling foes around with powers like the gravity-burst Singularity Bomb and the Tractor Beam (affectionately known internally as “The Cow-Snatcher”).

Slične teme

1. Champions Online postao besplatan
    By IgGy in forum Komentari vijesti PCPlay.hr i PlayZone.hr
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 25-01-2011, 22:31
  2. Warhammer Online - Free Trial (za nove i povratnike)
    By Arbiter of Change in forum Warhammer + Dawn of War
    Odgovora: 25
    Posljednji post: 14-10-2010, 11:50
  3. Free Online RPG
    By Kid A in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 2
    Posljednji post: 14-04-2009, 21:07
  4. Music Free Online Shop
    By Mr.G4m3r in forum Multimedia
    Odgovora: 29
    Posljednji post: 11-08-2006, 11:13

Pravila postanja