Tema: Repent sinners.....

Senior Member Small step for mankind Glass's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Repent sinners.....

...ili uzmeite ovaj test i saznajte u koji ćete krug pakla ići:
    http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Slomljeno zrcalo je dobilo ovaj rezultat:
    The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | High
    Level 5 | Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
    Level 7 | Very High
    Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
    Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-infe ... ation.html

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
    lolz0rdz

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Sixth Level of Hell

Level 6 - The City of Dis - Heretics - Very High
    *bcb crew*

"You can't hide from your past. You'll end up running in circles."

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Second Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
    = Citat = Izvorno postao GTA4 spam mail
    I was poor and now I own two countries

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    čekaj, ja to ne kužim. koja je to fora s tim levelima i tim sranjima?
    ja sam 2. lvl i high je, a mrs. croft je 5. lvl i very high....
    i don't understand

Senior Member My way or the highway Neven <R>'s Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    Isto šesta razina, Mindreader, ono tebi pokazuje koliko si sličan kojoj razini tako da imate drukčije rezultate...

= Citat = Izvorno postao MindReader
    i don't understand
    ucit ces u 2. razredu iz hrvatskog

btw.Second Level of Hell-u limbu budem s Kleopatrom!jupi!

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    ja sam heretik-6. krug...divota...ko bi rekao...

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    we all gonna burn in hell muahahaha
    *bcb crew*

"You can't hide from your past. You'll end up running in circles."

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer Om3G@'s Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Ja spadam u 6. krug

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    lol evo i mene

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
    // E8200 2.66 @ 3ghz||Gigabyte DS3L||ASUS 8800GT 512mb + Zalman Vf700Cu||Seagate 250Gb + Samsung 250Gb||2x 2Gb DDR2 800mhz||Raptoxx 550W rev1.3||Audigy SE||MX518 \\
    = Citat = Izvorno postao W3DR4N
    Evo ti par točki i zareza, pa ih strateški rasporedi po rečenicama.

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao hanzaplast
    = Citat = Izvorno postao MindReader
    i don't understand
    ucit ces u 2. razredu iz hrvatskog

btw.Second Level of Hell-u limbu budem s Kleopatrom!jupi!
    U 1. razredu

Evo što sam ja dobio, extreme
    http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/5562/pakao6pr.jpg

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

OMG ja sam sotona

Senior Member Nuke me please Kibo's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    2. Level of Hell

pa nisam ni toliko los

da vidimo hoce li tko u deveti krug uci

Senior Member Small step for mankind Glass's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    Ja sam ih dobio tonu "extreme" samo se netko zajebo pa prilikom pravljenja testa je zaboravio u rezultate koje kopiraš(one bez HTML-a) stavit "extreme" oznaku:

Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
    Level 2 Lustful Very High
    Level 3 Gluttonous High
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
    Level 7 Violent Extreme
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High
    (ovako mi je izgledalo u originalu)

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Re: Repent sinners.....

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers Moderate
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
    Level 2 Lustful High
    Level 3 Gluttonous Low
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
    Level 7 Violent Moderate
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas L3VI4TH's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
    "Intuitivni um je sveti dar, a racionalni um je vjerni sluga. Mi smo stvorili društvo koje cijeni sluge, a zaboravlja darove." Albert Einstein

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Fifth Level of Hell,s tim da su mi i 5. i 6. bili na extreme
    Alexi worships the dark lord, but Alexi is dislexic, so he sold his soul to "Santa"

www.me2everyone.com/134777

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge
    Start wearing purple for me nOOOOOOoooooooooooowwwwwwww.

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006
    The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
    The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

proud of it
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian the Wise
    Ma "nove" igre su sto puta bolje od "starih". Napredovale su u apsolutno svemu, oni koji govore da su stare igre bolje lažu sami sebe.

Senior Member Master Blaster Kron's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao L3VI4TH
    Fifth Level of Hell

Me2

Bux.to referrer

Senior Member You have been warned
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Sada(doslovno sada, u ovaj tren slušam Terrance & Philip- Unclefucka, iz South Parka
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Sonic_Moronic
    Sada(doslovno sada, u ovaj tren slušam Terrance & Philip- Unclefucka, iz South Parka
    krivi topic
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian the Wise
    Ma "nove" igre su sto puta bolje od "starih". Napredovale su u apsolutno svemu, oni koji govore da su stare igre bolje lažu sami sebe.

Senior Member You have been warned
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao KingMortal
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Sonic_Moronic
    krivi topic
    whoa mislio sam da sam kliknuo na :Što sad slušate? Ne znam šta mi bi nisam ni gledo gdje postam
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | High
    Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | Low
    Level 4 | Moderate
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
    Level 7 | Low
    Level 8- the Malebolge | High
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Ja sam kriminalac i osuđen na propast

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    Lvl 1 - Limbo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Senior Member It lives by night ewok's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    level 8. ........

Slične teme

1. Repent, sinners, the end is nigh!
    By Aerial in forum Genetski modificirani krpelji
    Odgovora: 102
    Posljednji post: 27-05-2011, 16:19

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove