Stranica 52 od 74 PrvaPrva ... 242505152535462 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1.531 do 1.560 od 2199

Tema: ~Silmarillion/Hobit/LOTR~

Re: ~Silmarillion/Hobit/LOTR~

Snimanje počinje tek 21.03. tako da je ovo fake.

The Hobbit počeo sa snimanjem!

But, sure enough, principal photography did indeed start today at the Stone Street Studios in Wellington, New Zealand, with director Peter Jackson himself taking a moment to post pics to his Facebook page from the film's set.

Hepi brzdej gothmogS

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Sa malim zakašnjenjem, uzvraćam čestitke!

Happy b-day, Sgt. Bull!

I jedan veliki YAY!, za početak snimanja!

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2009

Jel ovo stvarno Đekson desno il je fotošop

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2006

Evo malo Spocka na tripovima da proslavimo ovaj početak snimanja Hobbita:

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

@Devil Dog

Da, to je on...izgleda tako, jos od 2002.

@Duke Of Earl

Vidjeh taj spot, stavio pod favourites, i gledam kad trebam smijeha...

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

@gothmog:hvala na čestitkama

Inače Empire je posvetio ovu sedmicu Hobbitu pa su objavili:

A how-to guide to slay Smaug
    What will and won't make the Hobbit
    Which characters will return in the Hobbit

Čekirajte, zanimljiva stvar.

= Citat = Izvorno postao Devil Dog
    Jel ovo stvarno Đekson desno il je fotošop
    To je Jackson. Čovjek je izgubio kile tokom snimanja King Konga ('05) kada je doslovno radio 21 sat dnevno, snimanje pa montaža.

Moderator God from the machine Kid A's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao flander Pregledaj post
    kolko se sjećam u First class Xavier je pokušao navest Magneta da ne napravi neku pizdariju, dakle isti klinac je i mind kontrol i čitanje misli

Update:

Time for an update. Actually, we've been intending to kick off with a video, which is almost done, so look out for that in the next day or two.SIn the meantime, I thought I'd address the news that has been reported about us shooting THE HOBBIT at 48 frames per second, and explain to you what my thoughts are about this.

We are indeed shooting at the higher frame rate. The key thing to understand is that this process requires both shooting and projecting at 48 fps, rather than the usual 24 fps (films have been shot at 24 frames per second since the late 1920's). So the result looks like normal speed, but the image has hugely enhanced clarity and smoothness. Looking at 24 frames every second may seem ok--and we've all seen thousands of films like this over the last 90 years--but there is often quite a lot of blur in each frame, during fast movements, and if the camera is moving around quickly, the image can judder or "strobe."

Shooting and projecting at 48 fps does a lot to get rid of these issues. It looks much more lifelike, and it is much easier to watch, especially in 3-D. We've been watching HOBBIT tests and dailies at 48 fps now for several months, and we often sit through two hours worth of footage without getting any eye strain from the 3-D. It looks great, and we've actually become used to it now, to the point that other film experiences look a little primitive. I saw a new movie in the cinema on Sunday and I kept getting distracted by the juddery panning and blurring. We're getting spoilt!

Originally, 24 fps was chosen based on the technical requirements of the early sound era. I suspect it was the minimum speed required to get some audio fidelity out of the first optical sound tracks. They would have settled on the minimum speed because of the cost of the film stock. 35mm film is expensive, and the cost per foot (to buy the negative stock, develop it and print it), has been a fairly significant part of any film budget.

So we have lived with 24 fps for 9 decades--not because it's the best film speed (it's not by any stretch), but because it was the cheapest speed to achieve basic acceptable results back in 1927 or whenever it was adopted.

None of this thinking is new. Doug Trumbull developed and promoted a 60 frames per second process called ShowScan about 30 years ago and that looked great. Unfortunately it was never adopted past theme park use. I imagine the sheer expense of burning through expensive film stock at the higher speed (you are charged per foot of film, which is about 18 frames), and the projection difficulties in cinemas, made it tough to use for "normal" films, despite looking amazing. Actually, if anybody has been on the Star Tours ride at Disneyland, you've experienced the life like quality of 60 frames per second. Our new King Kong attraction at Universal Studios also uses 60 fps.

Now that the world's cinemas are moving towards digital projection, and many films are being shot with digital cameras, increasing the frame rate becomes much easier. Most of the new digital projectors are capable of projecting at 48 fps, with only the digital servers needing some firmware upgrades. We tested both 48 fps and 60 fps. The difference between those speeds is almost impossible to detect, but the increase in quality over 24 fps is significant.

Film purists will criticize the lack of blur and strobing artifacts, but all of our crew--many of whom are film purists--are now converts. You get used to this new look very quickly and it becomes a much more lifelike and comfortable viewing experience. It's similar to the moment when vinyl records were supplanted by digital CDs. There's no doubt in my mind that we're heading towards movies being shot and projected at higher frame rates.

Warner Bros. have been very supportive, and allowed us to start shooting THE HOBBIT at 48 fps, despite there never having been a wide release feature film filmed at this higher frame rate. We are hopeful that there will be enough theaters capable of projecting 48 fps by the time The Hobbit comes out where we can seriously explore that possibility with Warner Bros. However, while it's predicted that there may be over 10,000 screens capable of projecting THE HOBBIT at 48 fps by our release date in Dec, 2012, we don’t yet know what the reality will be. It is a situation we will all be monitoring carefully. I see it as a way of future-proofing THE HOBBIT. Take it from me--if we do release in 48 fps, those are the cinemas you should watch the movie in. It will look terrific!

Time to jump in the car and drive to Bag End for the day. Video coming soon!

C/P je urađen zbog činjenice da je ovo sa fb-a a nisam siguran da li svi imate accove pa da ne linkam bezveze.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Aerial's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

Prvih 5 sekundi čitanja sam se pobojao da 48 fpsa znači da će biti prikazan u konstatnom slow-mo

Usput, jel ima još kakvih filmova snimanih u 48+ fpsa, makar i poremećenih artističkih, čisto me zanima prikaz..?
    Ne možeš postati tako brzo iza zadnjeg posta kojeg si postao/la.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Svidja mi se cinjenica, da ovo nije nista novo, i da je dotični Doug Trumbull vec radio promo film na 60 FPS...Al' mi je još zanimljivije, da ga je struka popljuvala zbog nedostatka blura.

U svakom slučaju, ovo su bile zanimljive novosti!

Hvaaaaalaaa!

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Aerial's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Gothmog
    Al' mi je još zanimljivije, da ga je struka popljuvala zbog nedostatka blura.
    To i meni nije jasno... Mislim, ako je scena takva da blur ima ekpresivnu ulogu, onda ok, nedostatak dotičnog može biti minus (kod nekakve utrke ili potjere, recimo, gdje bi blur trebao stvarati dezorjenitarnost/napetost).

Baš me zanima kako će u Hobbitu to ispasti.. jel to znači da nam borba sa Smaugom neće biti napeta jer će cijelo vrijeme biti "statična" ili će digitalno blurati sliku?
    Ne možeš postati tako brzo iza zadnjeg posta kojeg si postao/la.

A ono, jaki problem im je dodati kasnije blur di je potrebno...
    CLICK OR DIE!
    Sharing is caring!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Prvi video log od PJ-a!

Uzivajte

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

svršššššššššššššššššš

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Rastopio sam se na kraju clipa...

Sir Ian McKellen

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Uh, i u LOTR je Gimli bio eksplozija - kako će sada biti sa 13 patuljaka.
    Jedva čekam da vidim još.

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2011

isuse, tek sad skužio ovo, oni gadovi su maknuli video zbog copyrighta, jel se može još negdje pogledat video?

P.S. nvm našo.

P.P.S. ane nisam se naježio na onu scenu na kraju.

inače jel ima išta vezano uz glazbu u filmu, oće bit koja kompozicija iz lotrova il će sve bit brand new?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Howard Shore je ponovno zadužen za glazbu, tako da nemas brige...

Probao sam naci izjavu Shorea, kako ce glazbena tema Prstena biti jednaka i u Hobbitu, al' mi nije poslo za rukom...

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Pozz svima.Evo nisam bas dugo bio na ovoj stranici na kojoj sam visio svaki dan prije,a mogu rec ni na PcPlay Forumu.Vidim ima nekih cool vjesti,ali mi se nije dalo citat sve.Ako neko moze mali reply ukratko da napise sta je sve novo oko Hobbita,i ostale stvari.Veliki pozz Gothmogu i Durinu

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2011

ništa novo, biće zakon, pogledaj si video log ako nisi.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Pozdrav Demon, počelo je sa snimanjem Hobita. Ako nisi, pogledaj video.

Bump:
    Ten years ago, Orlando BloomScreated an iconic character with his portrayal of Legolas. I'm excited to announce today that we'll be revisiting Middle Earth with him once more. I’m thrilled to be working with Orlando again. Funny thing is, I look older—and he doesn’t! I guess that's why he makes such a wonderful elf.
    Also:
    Some more HOBBIT casting news today. As we near the end of our first shooting block (we have a break in less than three weeks to get some editing and visual effects work done, plus prepare for very big scenes coming up), we are looking at characters featuring in sequences that take place a little later in the story.

We are thrilled to confirm that Stephen FrySwill be playing The Master of Laketown. I've known Stephen for several years, and we're developing a DAMBUSTERS movie together. In addition to his writing skills, he's a terrific actor and will create a very memorable Master for us.

The Master's conniving civil servant,SAlfrid will be played by Ryan Gage. Ryan is a great young actor who we originally cast in a small role, but we liked him so much, we promoted him to the much larger Alfrid part.

Last, and certainly not least, is Conan Stevens, who will be playing an Orc called AzogS(Orcs are never called Roger or Dennis for some strange reason). SAnd yes that's his name—Conan! Isn't that cool? Azog is played by Conan! Here's a photo of Conan and I together... I'm pretty tall, probably at least 6'5" or 6'6" I would guess, so that gives you some clue how tall Conan is! You can learn all about him at http://www.conanstevens.com.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

mogu znat di crpis te informacije?

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Fora, Gregor Clegane is Game of Thrones glumi Azoga

= Citat = Izvorno postao Lord Ragnarok
    mogu znat di crpis te informacije?
    Fegbuk

Bump

Titles Revealed!

I - Hobbit: An Unexpected JourneyS- December 14. 2012.

II - Hobbit: There and Back AgainS- December 13. 2013.

Sry

Senior Member Master Blaster Wizard's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

drugi dio izlazi dan prije prvog?
    Well, as long as it's interesting.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Pogledaj godine