Stranica 77 od 78 PrvaPrva ... 276775767778 PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 2.281 do 2.310 od 2330

Tema: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Možete li mi reći jeli f2p model dožživio kakva poboljšanja od kad su ga implementirali? Sjećam se samo da je bilo sve užasne restriktivno i da end ga-e contentu nisi mogao ni prismrdit. Jel se kaj promijenilo?
    Then a gypsy woman comes, says "There's one thing you should know;
    I've just read your fortune, and you died five years ago. "

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Igrivo je u prefered statusu (nadogradnja za 5$), al ovaj naslov jednostavno nije zamišljen da bude f2p niti je tako dizajnirana igra. Ja mogu igrati bez pretplate jedno do 25. levela, no onda mi restrikcije već opako počnu ići na živce. Kada se zaželim igre, upiknem si mjesec dana suba i zdravo.
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Više manje. Čak i kao preferred će ti neke stvari ostati zaključane i iritirati će te, tipa da ćeš izgledati kao klaun jer je ne možeš uskladiti boje i slično.

Starije i vjerojatno već postano, ali evo opet kao podsjetnik o planovima za ljeto.
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthre ... dit6555457
    August 6th is still looking good for Game Update 2.3:
    Players can look forward to the namesake of this update, Titans of Industry – a story arc that encompasses two new Flashpoints at level 55: Czerka Corporate Labs, and Czerka Core Meltdown. CZ-198 is a major weapons research and development facility under the direction of a power-mad Czerka Corporation scientist named Rasmus Blys. In addition to two Flashpoints where players will confront Rasmus and his creations, CZ-198 offers new daily missions for players looking to earn credits, commendations, and reputation rewards. The new Flashpoints are available in both story mode and hard mode. In order to ensure you can jump right into the action, we’re trying something new. The story modes for the new Czerka Flashpoints are role-neutral, which means Group Finder will match you with the first three players it finds, regardless of your group role. Hard mode will of course require a fully balanced group, offering new challenges for you and your friends at level 55. CZ-198 offers some great new reputation rewards, including new Czerka adaptive gear, mini-pets, some incredibly powerful new droid companion gear and schematics, and the Czerka Executive Cruiser – a luxury landspeeder that oozes style. Also in 2.3 we are introducing the new Companion Character Treek, a deadly and resourceful killer who also happens to be an Ewok.

August 13th is our target date for our next all new event: Bounty Contract Week!
    Bounty Contract Week provides new missions with full voice-over that will take you on a hunt for high-value bounty targets across the galaxy. Each bounty contract scales to your level, from 15 to 55, providing experience, credits, commendations, and reputation with the Bounty Brokers Association. Players will have opportunities to interrogate informants, make dark and light side decisions, and kill or capture their ultimate target. Each time you take a contract, it has a chance to play out a little differently, depending on the information you gather during your hunt. Once you’ve completed enough contracts, you can accept even more dangerous missions to take down notorious crime Kingpins! Rewards include a new mount, new adaptive gear, and a unique companion customization for HK-51! Completing bounty contracts can also earn you achievements which unlock special legacy titles, and even Cartel Coins! Bounty Contract Week is a monthly event, so if you miss it the first time, don’t worry – it will return next month!

October 1 is our target for Game Update 2.4!SThis update is shaping up to be very big:

The Planet Oricon, a short story arc that will bring you face-to-face with the Dread Masters.
    New Operation: Dread Fortress
    New Operation: Dread Palace
    New 4v4 Warzone Arenas
    New Elder Game PvE and PvP Gear
    I novi updejt za launcher koji sad podržava streaming tako da ne treba više skidati 20GB+ u komadu prije nego možeš početi igrati. Može.
    http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/launcher-update/7302013
    New Launcher Feature: Streaming Mode! The Launcher now uses a streaming mode, which will allow new players to begin playing prior to downloading the entire game.

Current players with an existing installation:

All patching and playing functions are as before, as the streaming mode offers no advantage.
    All new installs of the game will see the new streaming interface.
    After an initial download period, the “Play” button will be active and players can create a character and begin the Origin World experience as the rest of the game downloads in the background.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Završio s Consularom prvi chapter. Kraj je očekivano ispao dosta mlak, iako je bilo potencijala da se stvar mnogo više zakomplicira.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Od vas koji igrate, jel vam tu i tamo random puca veza sa serverom?
    Ono, prilično mi je iritantno dok sam usred flashpointa pa me izbaci na server selection screen.

Tko zna. Svaki put kad stave novi patch ja se ne mogu ulogirati na određeno vrijeme jer mi zapne igra na loadingu. Znam samo da imaju onaj stari problem crashanja u prvim flashpointima koji nisu riješili još od rane bete. Bioware gonna Bioware.

Težak izbor - Red Eclipse ili Progenitor. RP server uvijek ima živ chat, a ovaj drugi je mrtav premda ima više igrača.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

E da, koja je fora s tim RP serverom?

Roleplaying? Bioware ne sili nikakva posebna pravila na server tako da se u praksi svodi na to da su ljudi više voljniji pričati u igri osim ako ne nađeš guild koji je baš fokusiran na roleplaying... što se opet većinom svodi na to da likovi pričaju in-character. Star Wars imena su preporučena.
    Role-Playing (RP-PvE or RP-PvP) - Role-Play-specific servers are for those of you who want to take your role-playing experience to the next level and create your own persona in the Star Wars galaxy. Role-Playing servers are available as either Player vs. Environment or Player vs. Player, except on these servers players remain in-character at all times to provide a more immersive experience.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Interesting, mogao bi isprobati jednom prilikom.
    Al da, Red Ecplipse je prilično popunjen server. Rijetko se desi da ne mogu naci nekoga za grupu, uglavnom to instant ide, posebice ako se igra u večernjim satima.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum crnisokol's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

= Citat = Izvorno postao Deadwalker
    Od vas koji igrate, jel vam tu i tamo random puca veza sa serverom?
    Ono, prilično mi je iritantno dok sam usred flashpointa pa me izbaci na server selection screen.
    nisam imao problema sa izbacivanjem na server selection screen..jedino mi se crashalo par puta, no to je zanemarivo...

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Zanemarite.
    Skužio jučer da mi veza s ruterom zna random pucati. Resetirao ga i do sada nisam imao problema s time

EDIT:
    @Arby
    Ako budeš igrao na RE-u, javi pa cu si dignuti u legacy jednog alta pa možemo co-opati

Patch 2.3 aka Titans of Industry je live od jučer.
    http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates/titans_of_industry
    S CZ-198, a new Level 55 Daily mission area, is now available!S CZ-198 is a small, private moon where Czerka Corporation's most secret and dangerous data, research and technology is stored. The facility has recently entered an emergency security lockdown, and both the Empire and the Republic have descended on the moon in order to seize control. Details under Missions

S New Level 55 Flashpoint: Czerka Corporate Labs!SInfiltrate Czerka's corporate headquarters on CZ-198 and take down Rasmus Blys, the Czerka scientist responsible for developing the company's most dangerous weaponry. Details under Flashpoints

S New Level 55 Flashpoint: Czerka Core Meltdown!SRace against time to stop the imminent meltdown of the CZ-198 research facility and battle against the terrifying security system known as "The Vigilant!" Details under Flashpoints

S New Galactic Reputation Organizations! Three new Organizations have been added: The Adjudicators (Republic), Ordnance Acquisition Corps (Empire) and Bounty Brokers Association.Details under Legacy.

S New Feature: Tauntaun Creature Mounts!SHead to Hoth, where players will find the Tauntaun Trainer and Tauntaun Handlers in Aurek and Dorn Bases.

S New Companion Character!STreek can now be obtained as an additional Companion Character via the Cartel Market or Legacy Vendors in the new Cartel Bazaar hangar of the Fleet!

S New Event: Bounty Contract Week!SEach month, players can undertake contracts and pursue dangerous criminals throughout the galaxy! Details under General

S Palette Graphics Upgrade!SAll environments have been given a visual upgrade with more vibrant colors.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Trebao bi dati otkaz i odgoditi završavanje faksa da prođem kroz sav taj content.

PvP promjene za patch 2.4.
    http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130812
    Right now, the Warzone maps we have in the queue focus on full team, objective based combat with a series of goals needing to be accomplished for the team to win. In 2.4 we are introducing Arenas, a Last Team Standing Warzone in which players have only one goal: to eliminate all players on the opposing team. That’s it. No planting bombs, capturing points, just a team of four versus your team of four in a battle royale to determine the victor.

This also means that because Warzone Arenas are Warzones the rewards will be the same as current Warzone gametypes. Warzone commendations, XP, credits and Ranking/Ranked commendations for Ranked games (but more on that below) will all be awarded to the participants at the end of the match, and there will be increased rewards for winning and performing well!

What about PvP post-2.4?SWhat is coming next, you wonder? Well it wouldn’t be a dev post without some teasing! Here are some of the things on the horizon we have in store for PvP.

Removing the F2P restriction for entering the Warzones
    Additional Arena map coming soon!

Izašao je patch 2.3.1 koji nije toliko bitan sam po sebi, ali donosi dodatnu mobilnost F2P igračima. Yay.
    http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/2.3.1/8212013
    Implemented changes to improve the overall experience for Free-To-Play players at early levels:

Free-To-Play players can now train Sprint at level 10.
    Free-To-Play players are now granted the Emergency Fleet Pass ability at level 10.

Space PvP?

Izgleda da je PEW PEW PEW potvrđen. Konačno neka prednost za pretplatnike koji će zaigrati skoro dva mjeseca prije svih drugih.
    http://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter
    Experience epic Player-vs-Player (PvP) dogfighting in the new Free-to-Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Expansion, Galactic Starfighter. Join 12v12 free flight combat action and jump into fierce factional battles as the war between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic explodes into space. Compete and advance to earn ground game rewards plus new weapons, powers and abilities to customize your ultimate Starfighter!

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Znaci mozda nakon jos par updejtova igra bude worth paying for.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Lagani revive.
    Došao jučer do 50. levela.
    Bez obzira na prva dva vrlo dosadna poglavlja Consulara, isplatilo se čekati treće jer ono - odličan lore kada su u pitanju rase koje su prije vladale galaktikom, fantastičan ugođaj Voss planeta, vidjeti Corelliju gdje se radi flota Republike te dobro osmišljen plot s twistom kulnosti Revana iz prvog Kotora.
    Najveća zamjerka igre tiče se enginea, tj. njegove nemogućnosti da koristi višejezgreni procesor. Tzv. stuttering je vrlo česta pojava jer prilikom učitavanja open-world dionica procesor je zagušen zahtjevima za obradu i doslovce mi se igra smrzne na dvije-tri sekunde. Prva jezgra je na 100%, ostale skoro pa neaktivne. Morao smanjiti sjene na low da to koliko-toliko reduciram. Znači nije problem u zahtjevnosti igre, nego jednostavno u tragično lošem upravljanju threadovima. BioWare zadnje dvije godine uglavnom ignorira taj problem.
    Drugi problem koliko vidim je end-game content. Nakon dvije godine, ne računajući ekspanziju, sve što imaš raditi je par operacija, flashpointovi u hard-core modeu i PvP. Znači vrlo malo toga, uz mogućnost igranja bonus planetarnih dionica koji su realno samo reciklaža istih questova. VA je očito bio velik dvojsjekli mač - PvE je neusporedivo bolji od svega na MMO tržištu, no zato produkcija novog sadržaja je iznimno spora i skupa.
    Budem još odigrao ekspanziju pa prenesem dojmove.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum crnisokol's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

mogao bih ja nastaviti...otkad mi je počeo faks ovo je na ''čekanju'', uglavnom igram plejku...ak ništa drugo doći će na red tamo u ožujku

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao sickpetey
    Znaci mozda nakon jos par updejtova igra bude worth paying for.
    Sumnjam.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

U vidu klasične MMO high level zabave, nikako.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Sad kad sam uprageo komp cak bi si mogo i platit mjesec dana i zaigrat ovo.
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Ako netko misli igrati, ja sam na serveru Red Eclipse.
    Inače, preporučujem kupovinu time carda koji daje 2 mjeseca normalnog igranja. Može se na netu pronaći po cijeni jednog mjeseca pretplate.

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Imaš neki pametni guild? Na kojoj strani igraš?

Ja sam došao do 50 lvl-a dok sam igrao i ubrzo odustao bez da sam završio jer nisam imao s kim igrati. Tj. nisam mogao naći pametni guild. Sve hrpa budala...

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Nisam još uspio pronaći, više-manje ljudi koriste guildove za XP boost.
    Na strani Republike imam level 52 consulara. Ak hoćeš, možemo proći skupa ekspanziju, sada je svima otključana.
    Trenutno igram sa Sith Warriorom, do 23. levela sam došao ak se ne varam.

Early Access za Galactic Starfigher počinje idući mjesec. Javite dojmove vi pretplatnici.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Pisat ću nešt za HCL pa ostavim link.
    Mogla bi valjat ekspanzija, ako dobro slože upravljanje letjelicama i srede balans.

Ba'al Khans Children

Balkanska gilda, na PvP serveru Tomb of Freedon Nadd, na Republic strani.

Ako se želite pridružiti upišite u chat /who ba al khans

vidjet ćete popis članova koji su trenutno online i kontaktirajte nekoga da vas se primi.

Slične teme

1. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
    By GODSKILLER in forum Star Trek & Star Wars
    Odgovora: 16
    Posljednji post: 06-10-2009, 21:34
  2. Star Wars : Republic Commando
    By raven5 in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 57
    Posljednji post: 31-05-2006, 22:31
  3. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
    By GODSKILLER in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 3