Stranica 4 od 91 PrvaPrva ... 234561454 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 91 do 120 od 2711

Tema: Guild Wars 2

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    A likovi se neće moći prebacivati jer je Gw 2 100 godina kasnije od normalnog, tako da će karakteri već biti mrtvi.
    "The present will pass by if you live in the past."

Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Thrall
    A likovi se neće moći prebacivati jer je Gw 2 100 godina kasnije od normalnog, tako da će karakteri već biti mrtvi.
    A vremenoplov?

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Pa ako se ne varam GW to je negdje srednji vijek, a mislim da tada nisu postojali vremenoplovi, jer ne postoje ni sada.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    Pa ako se ne varam GW to je negdje srednji vijek, a mislim da tada nisu postojali vremenoplovi, jer ne postoje ni sada.
    *Nightfall spoiler below*

Pa možda bude pomogla Kormir ipak je sada ona bog pa nas bude mogla odbacit u budućnost.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao lostangel
    Poslao mi jaran iz amerike skeniranu verziju
    pitaj sad jarana iz engleske da posalje skeniranu verziju iz Pc Zone-a

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    i dalje mi izgleda ko fake, tj, niakda se ne smije vjerovati dok sluzbeno ne potvrde
    Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
    I'm so goth I don't drink coffee, I drink goffee.

Senior Member You have been warned Maloki's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    pa ak je u tom casopisu i ak su ljudi iz Aneta pricali o tome casopisu, onda JE sluzbeno potvrdjeno, ke ne?

= Citat = Izvorno postao v4MP1r3
    i dalje mi izgleda ko fake, tj, niakda se ne smije vjerovati dok sluzbeno ne potvrde
    Naravno da je fake^^, Anet prodala exkluzivu caopisu koja je naravno fake

Senior Member Master Blaster Kron's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    ok, gledam ja ovo vako. Sta koji k sad ja igram i farmam itd, kad ce "doci" EOTN i sta ce mi vridit stari characteri i sva lova i oprema?

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Kron
    ok, gledam ja ovo vako. Sta koji k sad ja igram i farmam itd, kad ce "doci" EOTN i sta ce mi vridit stari characteri i sva lova i oprema?
    pa cek, EOTN je ekspanzija, tak da ces zadrzat sve, ke ne?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Maloki
    pa cek, EOTN je ekspanzija, tak da ces zadrzat sve, ke ne?
    da zadrzati ces ali u Gw 2 neces sve moci prenositi.
    Moci ces prenositi koliko ja zanam:Oruzje,Titlove,Mini petove i neke nove kompanjone sa kojima ćemo se sresti u EOTN
    Btw ima jos za Gw 2 dvije god. stoga puno se moze promijeniti

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Novi informacije bas sa sluzbenog Gw sitea

Guild Wars 2, Guild Wars Expansion Announced

NCsoft, ArenaNet reveal future plans for high-flying online roleplaying franchise; Guild Wars: Eye of the North scheduled for holiday 2007 release

Bellevue, WA., March 27, 2007—NCsoft® and ArenaNet® today revealed their exciting plans for the future of the hugely successful Guild Wars® franchise. The companies announced that development already is underway on a full sequel to the original Guild Wars games. Guild Wars 2TM will draw from the game mechanics that made the original Guild Wars one of the most popular online games ever and will add a fully persistent world. It was also revealed that, like its predecessors, Guild Wars 2 will not have a subscription fee. No launch date was announced, but the ArenaNet team anticipates that Guild Wars 2 will go into beta sometime in the second half of 2008.

In addition, ArenaNet developers are working on the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, Guild Wars: Eye of the NorthTM. Due to hit store shelves during the 2007 holiday season, Guild Wars: Eye of the NorthTM will require at least one of the previous Guild Wars campaigns (PropheciesTM, FactionsTM, or NightfallTM) in order to play. It's a game that will benefit long-time players of the Guild Wars games, with all of the content targeting existing Guild Wars characters.

"We felt it was extremely important to reward those people who have been playing Guild Wars since the game first launched in 2005," said Jeff Strain, co-founder of ArenaNet. "Those players have seen three very large campaigns created in a little under two years and so we think it's time to begin filling in the details of the existing world and to provide more content for current characters. We are thrilled to focus our time on something that our players have been asking for."

Set largely in the dungeons and caverns of the lands of Tyria that players first explored in Guild Wars Prophecies, Guild Wars: Eye of the North will have 18 large, multi-level dungeons, 150 new skills across all 10 Guild Wars professions, 10 new Heroes, 40 new armor sets, and even more items, weapons and titles.

And for those looking even further down the road at Guild Wars 2, Guild Wars: Eye of the North will provide a Hall of Monuments where players' accomplishments are memorialized and eventually inherited by their Guild Wars 2 characters, unlocking exclusive items and bonuses in Guild Wars 2.

"It's the payoff we hope players will appreciate as we continue to build on the Guild Wars franchise," said Strain. "We're excited to announce these two new products and we want players to know that Guild Wars has an extremely exciting future in the months and years ahead."

An exclusive full preview of Guild Wars 2 and Guild Wars: Eye of the North can be found in the May issue of PC Gamer which will be on newsstands by April 3. More information on the Guild Wars franchise can be found at http://www.guildwars.com.

About ArenaNet
    ArenaNet, located in Bellevue, Washington, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NCsoft Corporation. ArenaNet has built a state-of-the-art interactive game network and develops premier multiplayer online games for dedicated game players. ArenaNet's titles, Guild Wars, Guild Wars FactionsTM, and Guild Wars NightfallTM are global online roleplaying games that allow gamers to play with anyone, anytime, and anywhere in the world. More information about ArenaNet can be found at http://www.arena.net.

About NCsoft Corporation
    NCsoft North America is headquartered in Austin, Texas and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Korea-based NCsoft Corporation. NCsoft, with its own development and publishing offices in Texas and California, also works with other NCsoft subsidiaries and third party developers throughout North America to develop and publish innovative online entertainment software products. The company has successfully launched multiple online titles in the last three years and continues to support its franchises, which include Lineage®/Lineage II, City of Heroes®/City of Villains®, Guild Wars/Guild Wars Factions/Guild Wars Nightfall, and Auto Assault®. More information about NCsoft can be found at http://www.plaync.com.
    Slike:

Norn image (seen previously):

GW:EN Logo:

North Shiverpeaks (possibly in-game shot):

Norn Tower:

Dungeon area:

Another Dungeon:

And another Dungeon:

Charr (they look all cute and cuddly ):

The Destroyer:

Hall of Monuments:

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Izgleda zakon.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    odlično izgleda, al ja 'moram' do te expanzije nabavit još sva tri prijašnja dijela

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao LinkEX
    odlično izgleda, al ja 'moram' do te expanzije nabavit još sva tri prijašnja dijela
    to se da lako sredit

imam ti ja jedan imba acc

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Što se tiče PvE-a mislim da Eye of the North neće biti ništa posebno, ali mislim da će imati neke nove stvari u PvP-u neke nove arene itd. Što se tiče Guild warsa 2, jedva čekam. Hoće li biti neki podforum za guild wars 2 kada izađe ili? Mislim da bi trebao, jer ja ću biti među prvima koji će ga nabaviti, ako budem živ i zdrav naravno....

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    erm, pitas o podforumu, a igra izlazi najmanje za 2 godine...

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Godine brzo prolaze, a mislim da bi moglo biti i za manje od 2 godine. We shall all see!

Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    Što se tiče PvE-a mislim da Eye of the North neće biti ništa posebno, ali mislim da će imati neke nove stvari u PvP-u neke nove arene itd. Što se tiče Guild warsa 2, jedva čekam. Hoće li biti neki podforum za guild wars 2 kada izađe ili? Mislim da bi trebao, jer ja ću biti među prvima koji će ga nabaviti, ako budem živ i zdrav naravno....
    Upravo suprotno EotN bi trebao donjeti dosta PvE igre.

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Pa ja sam čuo da će sve biti u nekim dungenima i da će imati veze s patuljcima. Scenarij mi i nije nešto zanimljiv, barem tako izgleda, za sada.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    Da prvi dio će biti u Dungeonima, ali ostala dva djela se nalaze drugdje.
    http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Eye_of_the_north

Datum registracije
    May 2006
    ma sve to sto pise je ukraseno, nece biti nis od toga. mozda ubace ko fol rase, al to ce biti koliko toliko obicna expanzija

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Ok izgleda da će Pve ipak biti dobar, za sada.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    ma sve to sto pise je ukraseno, nece biti nis od toga. mozda ubace ko fol rase, al to ce biti koliko toliko obicna expanzija
    Rase dolaze tek u GW 2.

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    U EoN neće biti rasa ni novih proffesija. Bit će novih skillova, armoura, heroja itd.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum FaTaL_mRkvA's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Steta , bilo bi dobro da ubace koju novu rasu

Datum registracije
    Jul 2006
    Ja mislim da će svaka nova expanzija od GW 2 imati dvije nove rase. Na početku će, ako se ne varam biti 4, a na kraju sve više i više. Samo da stave Orce i ja ću biti presretan.

Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    Usput kada EotN izlazi?

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    tijekom ljetnih praznika ove godine...

Datum registracije
    May 2006