Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 7 od 7

Tema: Ursan Nerfan

Ursan Nerfan

S Norn

* "Dodge This!": increased duration to 16..20 seconds; increased damage to 14..20.
    * "Finish Him!": increased damage to 44..80; increased duration to 12..20.
    * "I Am The Strongest!": increased number of attacks to 5..8; increased damage to 14..20.
    * "I Am Unstoppable!": increased duration to 16..20 seconds.
    * "You Are All Weaklings!": increased Weakness duration to 8..12 seconds; decreased Energy cost to 5.
    * "You Move Like a Dwarf!": increased damage to 44..80; increased duration to 8..15 seconds.
    * A Touch of Guile: increased damage to 44..80; increased duration to 5..8 seconds.
    * Club of a Thousand Bears: increased damage to 6..9.
    * Feel No Pain: increased duration to 30 seconds; decreased Health regeneration to 1..3; increased recharge time to 20 seconds.
    * Raven Blessing: functionality changed to: "You lose all effects and take on the aspect of the raven (60 seconds). All your attributes are set to 0 and raven attacks replace your skills, and you have 80 armor, 660..700 Health, and a 20..30% block chance."
    * Raven Talons: functionality changed to: "Deals 20..35 piercing damage. Inflicts Bleeding and Cripple conditions (4..10 seconds)."
    * Ursan Blessing: functionality changed to: "You lose all effects and take on the aspect of the bear (60 seconds). All your attributes are set to 0 and bear attacks replace your skills, and you have 100 armor and 750..800 Health."
    * Ursan Strike: functionality changed to: "Deals 40..75 damage and 40..75 slashing damage."
    * Ursan Rage: this skill is now touch range.
    * Volfen Blessing: functionality changed to: "You lose all effects and take on the aspect of the wolf (60 seconds). All your attributes are set to 0 and wolf attacks replace your skills, and you have 80 armor, 660..700 Health, and 2..4 Health regeneration."
    * Volfen Bloodlust: this skill now affects all nearby allies.
    * Volfen Pounce: this skill is now a stance.

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Re: Ursan Nerfan

U vjerojatno najgolemijem i najboljem updateu ove godine, sve što ti vidiš i sve što je tebi važno je to da su konačno balansirali Ursan Blessing?!
    ...pomolit ću se za tvoju dušu.
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

hmm....koliko dugo ti NE igraš guild wars?

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Ma zaigram ga svako toliko... Ali u zadnje vrijeme između stotinjak poslova, projekata i faksa nemam toliko vremena.. Alas
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

to sam izdvojio jer je ursan do sada bio najabusan skill ikada...bio je pre imba i svugdje se koristio
    a sada balanced is back

Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

Ah, onda OK. Ja s već uplašio da si ti jedan odSonih. Onih koji plaču za starim Ursawarovima i Ursagonovima...

ma.....zamrzih ursan jos negdje u 2.mjesecu
    uostalom dopizidili mi noobovi...oni su r10 nornovi i imaju ursan i sada su kao oni pro....das mi drugi build...i odmah oni NOOB!ursan ftw!
    meni je jos main necro pa sam barem u duncan isao ga sv swaper

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •