Blizzard Confirms A Fourth Title
After letting the cat out of the bag on Diablo 3 this year, Wrath of the Lich King, and Starcraft 2 in development Blizzard has confirmed yet another title in production.

Blizzard has long been a known force in the gaming world, well deserved as they have released three of the most successful series ever. That being said you could state their one flaw as being a lack of new material, as they have not brought a new title out since the 90s. Even their newest game is from a nearly ten year old series, but that may all change in the next coming year or so.

"ASfew months ago you offered a job on the official Blizzard webpage, considering a Next-Gen MMO. A community Manager added, that's it about game, that has not been announced yet. Is there any new information on that, or is Diablo 3 the mentioned Next-Gen MMO?"
"
"No, obviously not, Diablo 3 isn't a MMO. We've got another dev team, there is still one unknown project."

"Blizzard has very strong IP, but it also seems like all of it was created in the last century."

"Rob Pardo:SFirst of all, that’s true that we’ve not introduced any new franchises this century. I think what it really comes down to is, we ask the teams what they want to make next.

I think the folks at our company are concerned, if they’re going to do a new franchise, that it be worthy – and that it be something that is equivalent or better than what we’ve done before, because they don’t want to do a franchise that’s not.

These are three of the best-selling franchises of all time, and very well-loved. So you’ve got a pretty high bar of trying to figure out what those franchises might be.

What I will say, though, is that the idea of a new franchise is very intriguing to employees of the company. Are we ever going to release a new one? I would absolutely say we will at some point. I just don’t know when that day will be quite yet."

Blizz executive Rob Pardo also reveals that Diablo 3 is not an MMO, obvious to some but nice to have that cleared up by someone official! His statement could speak volumes about either the near or distant future for Blizzard gaming, the only way to find out it to wait. Though it does not seem that Blizz Fans will be anxious while waiting as WotLK, Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 should all be out before any new series.

sources: sc.gosugamers.net
http://www.gamingeye.com

Sto ocekujete kao novu igru?potpuno novi projekt?preradu nekog serijala u MMO? ja se samo nadam da nece imat veze sa Warcraftom.