Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 22 od 22

Tema: Return to Castle Wolfenstein II

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

Return to Castle Wolfenstein II

Evo kad smo već do id software možda su vijesti stare ali evo pucam.
    _CP4X05z3gQ
    uživaj te u filmu

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Re: Return to Castle Wolfenstein II

Najviše me pogodila Carmackova izjava na kraju.

Xbox360 je bolji za igre od PCa. Jao.

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao mravojed20

Mislim da nije mislio direkno da je PC gaming gori od XB gaminga nego da je developing tool jači, bolji i lakši na XB nega na PC.
    A o igri se za sada skoro da i ništa nezna, tako da nemogu postavljat neke temelje mog misljenja o igri.
    I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao Pseto
    Isuse! Več druga novost od tebe danas! Doom 4 sad i ovo! gg
    Hoćeš li još??
    Jesi li čuo za id-ov novi projekt Rage?

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Nikad dosta WW2 igara.
    there is no god to punish us

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Return to Castle Wolfenstein mi je najbolji fps do dana današnjeg.Još ga ni jedna igra nije nadmašila.Ako nešto čekam onda je to ovaj nastavak.

Senior Member Master Blaster Kron's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

smrdi mi na console only.
    i da, move u subforum

Bux.to referrer

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

prije če TES postat mmo neg će ovo bit console only...

igra naravno jedva čekam btw nije li informacija da rade igru izašla još krajem 2007.?

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Još i prije nego je ETQW izašo se znalo da rade novi Wolfenstein.
    Bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve.

= Citat = Izvorno postao ScorpiuS
    = Citat = Izvorno postao mravojed20

Mislim da nije mislio direkno da je PC gaming gori od XB gaminga nego da je developing tool jači, bolji i lakši na XB nega na PC.
    A o igri se za sada skoro da i ništa nezna, tako da nemogu postavljat neke temelje mog misljenja o igri.

pa sudeći po onome šta sam čitao,to nije istina,nego da su toolovi pc i xbox jako slicni,jedino je ps3 puno teži i dosta drukčiji

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

ma nek wolfenstein bude console only, pc ima rage

Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

Zasto da bude console only, jesi ti uopce igrao jedinicu?

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

koji će mi qrc gta u usporedbi s wolfom... i kad sam mali bio(i sad sam ) wolf mi je bio draži od GTA...

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao ScorpiuS
    Čudna izjava... Tako i onako se to sve radi na istome. Xbox i PC igre nisu tako različite što se same izrade tiče. To se sve radi na istome i onda "coock-a" za jedno ili drugo. Zato i ima portova sa Xbox-a na PC koji ispadnu jako dobri. A to da alati za raditi PC igre nisu moćni ne drži vodu definitivno...

Senior Member No Mercy Lord Jambrek's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao FioPro
    Čudna izjava... Tako i onako se to sve radi na istome. Xbox i PC igre nisu tako različite što se same izrade tiče. To se sve radi na istome i onda "coock-a" za jedno ili drugo. Zato i ima portova sa Xbox-a na PC koji ispadnu jako dobri. A to da alati za raditi PC igre nisu moćni ne drži vodu definitivno...

Naravno da ne drži vodu, zar ne vidiš iza velike X-Box plakate, microsoft je imao svoje prste i novce tu.
    Mislio sam da sam lud, ali glasovi u glavi su mi rekli da nisam!

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

Novosti od RTCW 2 Zone forum
    Prepostavljam da je neki od vas pročitalo, a oni koji nisu uživaj te.
    Najvažnije je da će bit igra za PC, XBOX 360 i PS3
    Facts about the new RTCW game, RTCW 2

Written by Oliver Buus
    RTCW 2 - Why so secret?

The progress of the development of Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2 (RTCW 2) has been kept very secret (for some reason). Had id Software not talked about RTCW 2 at QuakeCon 2007, I would've thought they had scrapped the game completely (like with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory SP). Id Software showcased a video about RTCW 2 at X05 (in 2005) and that is the most recent footage from RTCW 2 that we've seen to date.

X05 video

"They [Kevin Cloud, the people working on RTCW 2]Sare trying not to say too much about it, but there's some neat stuff going on" This was said by John Carmack on the new Wolfenstein game, at his QuakeCon '07 keynote.

We have not seen one single in-game screenshot, which initially lead me to believe that the game is still very early on in development (and has not seen significant progress since 2005). But enough with the speculation. Let's list what we know about the game (which isn't a lot).

This site is supposed to gather all information that has been released about RTCW 2. And this is what we know about it:

Facts:

What we know about RTCW 2:

- It is currently in development:

- id Software is producing, Raven Software is developing the singleplayer part and part of the multiplayer, while Threewave Software is contributing to the multiplayer part only. Earlier on in development Nerve was going to develop the multiplayer, as in RTCW. But it is not going to be like that, anymore, as they have been reassigned to work on the 360 version of Quake Wars (and maps for the PC and PS3 versions as well).

Technology & Platform:

- RTCW 2 is going to run on a heavily modified Doom 3 (id tech 4) game engine. This is confirmed on id Software's website. John Carmack is hesitant to call the RTCW 2 engine "id tech 4": "Raven [Software]Shas lived with the Doom 3 code-base for so long, they've made it their own. They've made massive changes, the renderer probably has no relationship [to id tech 4]Sother than high-level architectural stuff to the original Doom stuff..."

- This is what Kevin Cloud had to say about it: (at a Q&A session at QuakeCon 2006) "I don't think you can really compare it at all to what we've done with Quake 4. There has been a lot of efford spent on working with rendering to do ... open areas, make the gameplay a lot less linear, and to incorporate a lot of more interactive elements into the gameplay... As a matter of fact I would say that there was a good part of the initial year of the project we spent just focusing on technology improvements and getting those ready for what we're going to do with the rest of the game."

- It is being developed primarily for the XBOX 360, but there will be a PC and a PS3 version, also. XBOX 360 is the main development platform because, according to John Carmack, the development tools that the 360 offers are better than those of the PC.

- It has been stated by Todd Hollenshead, that id Software is developing new technology especially for RTCW 2 (maybe in relation to the "seemlessly loading levels" stuff (see below).

Gameplay:

- RTCW 2 (singleplayer part only?) will not be split up in several levels, that will be loaded after each other, but will be one big world, where the world will unfold around the player as he explores it. "... what we're doing with Wolfenstein is creating this one, large empire that is seamlessly loaded to the player as he explores his world." This was stated by Kevin Cloud from id.

- Tim Willits from id stated similarly, that: "We've tried to do things in the game that is different from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that expands the Wolfenstein universe and adds some play variety. Gamers nowadays want more, they want broader, they want wider choices and we're really trying to, without saying too much, make the game different and make something that people haven't played before on id technology."

- Bringing forth the quote from the Q&A session from QuakeCon '06 by Kevin Cloud once again: "... open areas ... a lot less linear ... a lot of more interactive elements into the gameplay..."

Gameplay (multiplayer):

- At QuakeCon '06 there was a Q&A session with some guys from id. Kevin Cloud responded to whether the "Enemy Territory" gameplay would be featured in the new Wolfenstein game: "As far as the ET gameplay-style... We might actually keep that to the Enemy Territory title. You know, I can certainly see a future Enemy Territory title that is set in... something like the World War II universe or some other universe, maybe even like the Doom universe or something like that... For the Wolfenstein game itself, I don't think that we would really want to pull too much from that type of gameplay."

- As to whether or not original multiplayer maps from RTCW or W:ET will be re-used in the new Wolfenstein game, Kevin Cloud stated at the same event: "We would give it a thought, but I really couldn't give you an answer that I would know to be true, I mean, there are a lot of things on the table in terms of what the content would be for it, but we haven't made any final conclusions on whether or not we would pull... from, like, a Wolf MP map.

Will RTCW 2 be like RTCW?

- At QuakeCon '07, John Carmack mentioned in his keynote: "It is a different type of game than either what we're doing, or what Wolfenstein has been in the past, but that's generally a good thing ... we're branching out into a lot of different areas..."

- Carmack then went on talking about simple gameplay, like Deathmatch-style Quake Arena gameplay. This could possibly be a hint towards that RTCW 2 will feature more simple gameplay. Coupled with the information that RTCW 2 won't use many features from Enemy Territory, it is, in my opinion, set in stone that RTCW 2 will have simple multiplayer. So in that sense, RTCW 2 could be like RTCW, but after reading Carmack's statement twice, it seems like simplicity will be RTCW 2's biggest resemblance to RTCW.

Further details / release date / total development time:

- In May 2007, an article about an actress called Carrie Coon, performing for motion-capture at Raven Software for the new Wolfenstein game, was brought by Yahoo Games. In this article, it is being said that Raven is going for a 2008 release for the new Wolfenstein game.

- In August 2007 we were told that we would get some more information soon. As soon as any rumor or official statement is brought to our knowledge, we will update this page. Id Software didn't show us anything about RTCW 2 at GDC 2008 (February 18 - 22), and they won't be attending E3 2008. Looks like we'll get a lot of info at QuakeCon '08!!

- The new Wolfenstein game, or RTCW 2, was accidentally hinted at by Todd Hollenshead in an interview in 2004, a statement that he later regretted, as no publishing or development deal on RTCW 2 had been made yet. At QuakeCon '06 there was a Q&A session with Todd Hollenshead, Kevin Cloud, Tim Willits and a couple of other guys. Here, Kevin Cloud talked about the development of Wolfenstein: "... that has been in development now for a couple of years, so we're well under way on that..."

RTCW 2 had already been in development for about 2 years, in 2006, meaning that in 2008, it has been in development for 4 years. This is important to note, especially for the people saying that RTCW 2 will be released in 2009 or even 2010. A 6 year development cycle? I don't think so.

I will include some of my speculation about RTCW 2 below:

Speculation:

- At QuakeCon 2007, a Return to Castle Wolfenstein movie was confirmed as being in production. We speculate that it would be very obvious to release the movie and the new game, RTCW2 close to each other for obvious marketing reasons. (Though it won't be like that. Reasons below). The only date I can find about the release of the RTCW movie is from http://www.imdb.com, which is 2010.... But I guess that 2010 is just a guess from imdb's side, as no official date has been released yet.

*Text and research by Oliver Buus*

People should keep in mind, however, that the multiplayer portion of RTCW was created by Nerve Software in just 4 months!!! With RTCW 2 having been in development for over 3 years (4 this year), the singleplayer part should soon be near completion. So there is plenty of time for the development of the multiplayer part, thus making a 2008 release quite realistic. (For a total of 4 years of development, a 2008 release seems quite realistic, don't you think?)

Also, now that Threewave Software has finished the multiplayer maps, RTCW 2 could very well be released for Christmas 2008!!

Also, this statement by Tim Willits made me think:

"We've tried to do things in the game that is different from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that expands the Wolfenstein universe and adds some play variety. Gamers nowadays want more, they want broader, they want wider choices and we're really trying to, without saying too much, make the game different and make something that people haven't played before on id technology."

The first thing I thought was: "Broader.... wider choices... Maybe he's hinting at customizable classes and / or permanent unlocks for multiplayer?" That's something we haven't seen on id Technology, at least, and that's something that certainly gives you wider choices and play variety!

If the statement is about the singleplayer part, he's obviously referring to the non-linear style of the game.

It's also worth noting that Kevin Cloud said this in an interview in August, 2007: "I think our audience may shift. ... I think with Wolfenstein we might get a slightly different audience than with quake Wars"... Maybe this means that RTCW 2 won't have vehicles? He could have said that he thought that RTCW 2 would have a slightly different audience than W:ET (who has very similar gameplay to Quake Wars) but he didn't. He specifically said Quake Wars, which made me think of the vehicles.

We'll see if this is the case. I'm counting on an update from id on RTCW 2 at QuakeCon 2008
    Za 26 dana na Quakecon '08 će prikazat RTCW2.

da samo sto konzole pokrenu bilo koju igru sam tak a pc trebas kupit novi da pokrenes neku igru nista protiv pc-a imam samo pc pa onda nis
    92% populacije sluša narodnjake, ako si u 8 % normalnih stavi ovo u svoj potpis ! ! !

Administrator My way or the highway W1k1n6's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Microsoft već nekoliko godina pluta. S jedne strane glavna mu je preokupacija dilanje OS-a i drugog softvera za PC, usput gura brand GFW kako bi PC gamingu dao apsolutnu moć nad konzolama, no s druge strane koči ga što i sam proizvodi jednu. To čak nije ni klasičan sukob interesa, to se zove staviti jajca na nož ne provjeravajući kako je okrenuta oštrica.
    Pratite nas na Facebooku i Twitteru!

Senior Member You have been warned
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Hehe, Wolfenstain. Koliko god mp bio dobar, ništa ne nadmašuje osjećaj nostalgije kad se sjetim singleplayera. Element paranormalnog i Nazi okultizma mi je bio najbolji plus igri. Imali su Longinusovo koplje, imali su Heinreicha, što je sljedeće?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Return to Castle Wolfenstein mi je među top pet igara ikada.Nadam se jednako dobrom nastavku.

Jel zna tko kad bi trebao izać?

piše ti u ovom topicu xD
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30575&start=15

Slične teme

1. Uznemirujući trailer za American McGee´s Return of Alice
    By IgGy in forum Komentari vijesti PCPlay.hr i PlayZone.hr
    Odgovora: 2
    Posljednji post: 03-11-2009, 14:14
  2. Montezuma's Return
    By Svinjoguz in forum Oldies But Goldies