Stranica 19 od 20 PrvaPrva ... 917181920 PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 541 do 570 od 581

Tema: TES Modovi - Ponuda i Potražnja

Re: TES Modovi - Ponuda i Potražnja

= Citat = Izvorno postao Bartuc
    Moze neka lista esencijalnih modova za Archer klasu?
    Igra? Ako je MW onda baci pogled na ovo.
    http://www.mwmythicmods.com/ranger.htm

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Ja mislim da je on mislio na Oblivion.

Jel postoji kakvi mod za Morrowind za hardkor preživljavanje?
    And then she'll know the things I learned
    That really have no value in the end she will surely know
    I wasn't born to follow

Senior Member You have been warned
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Šta ti to znači? Da moraš jesti i spavat i tako to? Ako da, imaš Necessities of Morrowind.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2011

Da, to sam mislio.
    And then she'll know the things I learned
    That really have no value in the end she will surely know
    I wasn't born to follow

Moderator The one and only Bartuc's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Za oblivion sam mislio Ima li štagod?

Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Jel itko probao FCOM? Jel valja?

PS: Za Oblivion.

Valja, ako ga znaš postaviti kako spada jer trebaš koristi Wrye Bash i BOSS. Ne garantiram za link, btw.
    http://www.oblivionmodwiki.com/index.php/FCOM

Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Poludio sam dok sam morao koristiti Wrye Bash za DarnUI (za knjige), ne želim kroz tu agoniju ponovno.

Dodao novo u OP za Morrowind.
    Morrowind Rebirth: 1.0
    [quote:1odxotye]Morrowind Rebirth should not be confused with the Morrowind Overhaul Project. The Morrowind Overhaul Project is a large collection of graphical mods by many diffrent authors, merged into a single "big-mod". Morrowind Rebirth on the otherhand is a mod that I've made myself, with some small exceptions. It does include some graphical elements like Vurt's Trees & a bunch of resources, but it's not a compilation. Morrowind Rebirth is not a graphical replacer (besides those mentioned) & it will not replace or alter the landscape throughout the entire island as of yet.

Morrowind Rebirth is a huge mod that will transform Vvardenfell into something very special, a world full with detail & life. This is the first part of Morrowind Rebirth, that will offer a big overhaul to the Ascadian Isles, parts of Bitter Coast & parts of West Gash. More areas will see a transformation in the months to come! The following cities have been reworked: Caldera, Balmora, Suran, Dren Plantation, Pelagiad, Ebonheart & Seyda Neen. More cities & landscape edits will follow in future updates.
    [/quote:1odxotye]

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Ma to! Je li potreban samo Morrowind ili i Tribunal i Bloodmoon?

I da, postoji li još koji mod koji stvara potrebnu hranu i spavanja a da NIJE neccesities of Morrowind

EDIT: tj. da izaziva POTREBU za jelom, pilom i spavanjem
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Senior Member Small step for mankind Gothmog's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Uz ruski Andoran, vidim da ima i jos kvalitetnih stvari za koje nisam znao.

Epic Worlds Beyond Cyrodiil

M5A97 R2.0//FX6300@3,8GHz//CM Hyper 212 Evo//Kingmax 8GB RAM//F3 1TB//ATI ASUS R9 280 3GB DDR5//Chieftec 550W//Thermaltake Soprano//Dell U2312HM 23"//Logitech G11//Razer Diamondback

Ja osobno jedva čekam Tamriel Rebuilt koji će učiniti čitav Morrowind igrivim, ne samo Vvardenfell. Kojim tempom idu trebali bi biti gotovi do 2020.
    http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Je li zna netko mod za Oblivion koji zahtjeva da plaćaš sobe u tavernama svaku noć? Znam da ih ima, ali nemogu naći download ni za jedan.

Planiram opet zaigrati Oblivion uz Main Quest Delayer, modove za obavezno hranjenje i spavanje, i još par stvarčica za ultimativno RP iskustvo.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Inspirirao te onaj blog, je li?
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Mda, ali pola modova mi ne želi raditi. Primary Needs kao da nisam ni uključio, tako da se moram sam podsjećati da redovno jedem i spavam. Oh, well...
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Tražim neki mod za Morrowind, kao onaj u Oblivionu da ima puno putnika po cestama i tako to. Crowded roads ili nekako.
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Izašao 1.2 patchSza Morrowind Rebirth mod.
    Gomila promjena... što ne znači da ih neću citirati.

General
    * Some creature spawns have been relocated to avoid some pathgrid issues.
    * There's a secret cult somewhere in Seyda Neen. There will be a neat reward for those who manage to destroy it. (No quest atm)
    * Renamed a lot of things in the construction set to make it easier to see what changes I've made. (New items added in Rebirth starts with MR_)
    * Removed the small island in Balmora, near the Silt Strider. This was done in order to make place for a new & larger bridge, that boats could actually go through.
    * Changed potion names much like BTB did in his "BTB's Sorted New Alchemy Potions", although this is my own personal edit. Credits to him for the idea.
    * Removed the shield from Hlaalu Sharpshooters.
    * You will now need a muckshovel to "harvest" muck.
    * You will now need a minerspick to get glass, ebony & adamantium.
    * You will now need Hospitality Papers to receive any services in Sadrith Mora from the Telvanni
    * Some special characters are now much stronger that vanilla Morrowind, like they should have been.
    * Cliffracers, mudcrabs, rats & other small annoying creatures won't attack unless you do anything to them
    (blighted/diseased excluded). I've also modified some creatures like Ogrims to be much stronger, bigger, have more
    health but to be far slower than in the vanilla game. I've also made the rats smaller.
    * Just like in the "Expansion Integration", you will now encounter Dwemer Archers in Vvardenfell's ruins. Also: Some of the vanilla Dark Brotherhood members now wear the Dark Brotherhood armor-set.
    * Imperial Archers now wear imperial chain boots & imperial chain gauntless.
    * Imperial Studded Leather/Imperial Silver Cuirass/Imperial Dragonscale Cuirass now counts as an Legion Uniforms'.
    * Gave the Imperial Guards in Gnisis Imperial Broadswords instead of Imperial shortswords. This due to thier low skill in using shortswords.
    * Now it will snow in the Hirstaang Forest (20% chance).
    * You will now encounter Frost Atronachs' in Solstheim & Durzogs' in the West Gash.
    * Guild chest added to Caldera Mages Guild.
    * You will now be able to "hit" ghosts using Adamantium Weapons.
    * Tuned the light in some of the new interiors. In some cases they were far to bright to seem realistic.
    * You can now find new Deadric & Dwemer Long Spears in Vvardenfell's ruins. Long spears have a greater
    range than ordinary spears. They also cause greater damage.
    * Added missing attacksound to Ascended Sleepers.
    * Guild cheasts will respawn monthly (It used to be 3 months)
    * Fixed pathgrids & ownerships.
    * New weapon lengths' for ALL the weapons found in Morrowind, includes the new ones too. Also changes weapon speed to match the material, still WIP.
    * Some silver weapons weren't properly marked as silver weapons in the cs, this is now fixed.
    * New Imperial Travel Agents that will take you to various destinations around the Island.
    * Shops & some other places will close nighttime between 8 pm – 8 am.
    * Skaal Guards' will now wear Nordic Shields.
    * Helseth's Royal Guards will now wear a matching Royal Shield
    * Around a 100 new NPCs'
    * Draugr now counts as undead, not as creatures. Thanks to Midgetalien for this find!
    * Reworked some item level lists so it won't be as easy to get hold of dwemer, ebony, glass & deadric items/armor/weapons.
    * Guards will no longer carry a stock of 100 arrows. I've limited it up to 20 arrows, then they will have to use thier second set of equipment.

Racial
    * Made Night-Eye an ability (Permanent) for Kahjits & made the waterbreathing last longer for the Argonians.
    Just like it should have been. I really wanted it to be an ability for Argonians too, but it will ruin the mainquest.
    * Argonians have been given a new ability: Swift Swimmer. (20 points)
    * Altmers' have had their weakness to fire lowered (25 points instead of 50). their weakness to magica have been removed
    & they now have the ability to resist paralysis. "(Due to their incredibly strong minds, some Altmer are naturally immune
    to paralysis, both natural and magical.)". In the vanilla game Altmers' are incredibly weak & I couldn't find out why fire
    weakness should be higher than the other weaknesses. Neither did I understand why they had a weakness for magica. Please
    fill me in if you find anything.
    * Lowered the attribute (agility) drain when using the Orcs racial power, "Berserk", from 100 points to 50.
    * Added paralyze 5 sec to the Nords racial power, Thunderfist. It will also cause more dmg 25-50 instead of 25-25 and will
    cause shock dmg instead of frost dmg, which made sense considering its name.
    * Racial Powers will always succeed.

Graphical

* Better leaf texture for the big trees around the bitter coast.
    * New trees' for the Ascadian Isles, West Gash & some parts of the Bitter Coast,
    by the master himself; Vurt!
    * New splashscreens with Morrowind Rebirth logo.
    * The Steel Broadsword now has its own mesh instead of sharing that of the Imperial Broadsword.
    * New Main Menu.

Landscaping
    This is my attemt to remove "spikes" & seams in the landscape. Also to remove floaters and unnatural placements of trees and other statics. You will notice a big diffrence using Rebirth vs Vanilla.

Reworked Cities/Locations
    * Balmora 95 %
    * Caldera 95 %
    * Suran 95 %
    * Dren Plantation 95 %
    * Vivec Docks 90 %
    * Gnisis 100 %
    * Ebonheart 95 %
    * Seyda Neen 100 %
    * Pelagiad 90 %
    * Fort Buckmoth 90 %
    * Mamooth Legion Fort 100 %

Still WIP
    * Khuul 10 %
    * Gnaar Mok 50 %

New Armor

* Morag Tong Armor
    * Templar Shield
    * Adamantium Towershield
    * Adamantium Round Shield
    * Skull shields (worn by Skeletons)
    * Imperial Captains' Helmet
    * Wolfbane (Shield)
    * Ward Of The North (Shield)
    * Helseth Guard Shield
    * Wooden Shield
    * House Dagoth Armor

New Creatures
    * Daedra Seducer
    * Fire Clannfear
    * Clannfear Runt
    * Flesh Atronatch
    * Goblin Shaman
    * Draugr Berserker
    * Draugr Deathlord
    * Stunted Scamp (smaller & weaker version of the vanilla scamp)
    * Swamp Troll
    * Frost Giant
    * Beholder
    * Green Slime

Dodao novu mod kompilaciju pod Oblivion - FCOM SuperPack. Sve u jednom .exe file-u.
    FCOM SuperPack
    [quote:8zvohvjc]This is not just a compilation, a bunch of monds collected and offered in a mere package. This an expansion, and every mod is a component, fully tested and tweaked in order to perfectly stick with the final game experience. All mods added are intended mainly for immersion, realism and roleplaying, I will not add content for content's sake mods like fancy body / location replacers / non-lore-friendly quests and funny companions. I've even forced myself to keep just few more than 100 Esps actived, so stability is assured.
    [/quote:8zvohvjc]

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Aerial's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

U slučaju da netko želi mod za što-god-je-već-dostupno u Skyrimu, lijepa lista trenutno najboljih modova se nalazi na:

Skyrim Mod Compilation

Neki od kvazi-esencijalnih modova:

No More Blocky FacesS- Removes the blocky face textures that shipped with Vanilla Skyrim as a result of poor Normal Maps.
    Detailed FacesS- Greatly increases face Detail at the cost of performance. A highly recommended mod!
    QD InventoryS- Drastically alters the inventory screen to be more Oblivion-esque. A must see mod.
    Lightweight Potions and PoisonsS- Greatly reduces the weight of player-created potions and poisons! No more fumbling with potion weight!
    More Difficult DragonsS- Dragons too easy? Not anymore! This mod increases dragon health/stamina/magicka by 50% or 100%!
    4GB SkyrimS- Allows Skyrim to use more than 2GB of Memory if your computer has more than 2GB of memory. Works best with 64-bit systems.
    Ne možeš postati tako brzo iza zadnjeg posta kojeg si postao/la.

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

4GB Skyrim ne radi a laptopima, trenutno nit ne koljem dragone a lightweight za potione i poisone mi je debilana. Kuzim mozda da se leather stavi manja tezina al potioni imaju pristojan weight nego ljudi krte hrpetinu potiona i onda se zale sto im je tesko uopce ne razmisljajuci o realnosti.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Hebi ga, dogodi se ako dizes alchemy da se nakcras potovima... svaki tezi 0.5, tako da ti do obliznjeg ducana treba 2 dana pod tom tezinom
    Jos ako ti se to u dungeonu dogodi, fešta.

Ova 4GB sam probao i, koliko vidim, nema neke razlike u performansama.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Samo da ispeglaju te modove prije mog drugog prelaska, koji će na kraju biti puno prije nego sam mislio pošto sam još uvijek previše nahypan na igru. Nadam se da će uskoro i onaj najavljeni patch izaći, i da će biti brutalan.

Auuu, i da mi još ATI izbaci onaj v11.11a u nekoj "finalnijoj" verziji

Mada je realno igra kao finalni proizvod ispala relativno bezbolno, naspram Morrowinda i Obliviona. Ima gamebreaking bug u Main Questu i dosta grafičkih problema ako koristiš ugrađeni AA I AF, ali na sreću se sve vrlo lako riješi. Jedino što je bitno je UI, to se pod hitno mora promijeniti pošto je ovaj za 1/10.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Šteta što su QD Inventory i Item Icons nekompatibilni

Morrowind Rebirth updejtan na verziju 1.4.
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/morrowind-reb ... rebirth-14

Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

O da, odmah ga stavljam umjesto QD Inventory Javim kakav je!

EDIT: Zajeb, odustajem... Ne sviđa mi se ideja stavljanja skript extendera u tako ranoj fazi modinga. Ostajem na QD.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Bartuc
    O da, odmah ga stavljam umjesto QD Inventory Javim kakav je!

EDIT: Zajeb, odustajem... Ne sviđa mi se ideja stavljanja skript extendera u tako ranoj fazi modinga. Ostajem na QD.
    kakvog script extendera? kaj ti to dođe?

The fools, the fools, the fools, They have left us our Fenian dead, And while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!

RAPALJE - wat zullen we drinken

Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Moraš snimiti prvo script extender http://skse.silverlock.org/Si mod manager http://skyrimnexus.com/content/modmanager/Skoji su esencijalni za kvalitetan rad moda. Bez SE-a ne radi, a MM je koristan zbog redoslijeda modova valjda.

SE nije bad snimiti kad je bug free, ali iz Oblivion iskustva znam da SE može unijeti više problema nego koristi u igru, tak da sam često izbjegavao modove koji ga koriste (osim ako je bio toliko orgazmatičan da ga nemreš propustiti).

Trenutno su i SE i MM neke beta testne verzije, tak da zajebi to.

Datum registracije
    May 2006

Um, jel postoji neki mod za Skyrim za naknadno mijenjanje frizure na liku?

Slične teme

1. Fallout Modovi - Ponuda i Potražnja
    By Bara in forum The Elder Scrolls & Fallout
    Odgovora: 51
    Posljednji post: 07-03-2013, 16:08
  2. Ponuda Vip pretplate
    By The Boz in forum Mobilno
    Odgovora: 25
    Posljednji post: 02-02-2010, 22:15
  3. Ponuda
    By M4mut in forum World Of Warcraft
    Odgovora: 1