Stranica 20 od 20 PrvaPrva ... 10181920
Prikazujem rezultate 571 do 581 od 581

Tema: TES Modovi - Ponuda i Potražnja

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Re: TES Modovi - Ponuda i Potražnja

Udari tildu i utipkaj showracemenu. Čak i ako ima mod, mod će vjerojatno samo moći otvoriti taj izbornik.

MO je updejtan na v3.0, uskoro dostupan javnosti. Usto, Game Experience je isto oživljen.
    Morrowind OverhaulS+ Morrowind Overhaul - Game Experience
    Basically MO is a “compilation” of the best mods out there, packed together with care for detail and user-friendliness. In fact you will be able to install hundreds of beautiful mods at once, with a simple installer designed by us with simplicity in mind.Another thing that I have to mention is the attention to create something that keeps the Morrowind’s feeling intact. That’s why we tried to choose only the mods that were really well made and faithful to the original colours and environment.

---

The Morrowind Overhaul - Game Experience pack is, as you can imagine, the second pack of the Morrowind Overhaul Project. MGSO took care of the graphics and sounds part, but what's up with the rest? Here it is, this second pack aims to enhance *everything* else in the game:

- Gameplay
    - Atmosphere
    - Contents
    - Quests
    - And much more...

Senior Member Fight fire with fire Windwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Imao sam sličnu grafiku, samo kaj sam instalirao pojedinačne modove po tutorialu nekog tipa.

Izgledalo je super, no bilo mi je trzavo.

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2009

Ovo izgleda ljepše nego Skyrimova grafika IMO.
    Липе цвату и у Србији!

Morrowind Rebirth je updejtan na 1.9.

Morrowind Rebirth
    Morrowind Rebirth should not be confused with the Morrowind Overhaul Project. The Morrowind Overhaul Project is a large collection of graphical mods by many diffrent authors, merged into a single "big-mod". Morrowind Rebirth on the otherhand is a mod that I've made myself, with some small exceptions. It does include some graphical elements like Vurt's Trees & a bunch of resources, but it's not a compilation. Morrowind Rebirth is not a graphical replacer (besides those mentioned) & it will not replace or alter the landscape throughout the entire island as of yet.

Morrowind Rebirth is a huge mod that will transform Vvardenfell into something very special, a world full with detail & life. This is the first part of Morrowind Rebirth, that will offer a big overhaul to the Ascadian Isles, parts of Bitter Coast & parts of West Gash. More areas will see a transformation in the months to come! The following cities have been reworked: Caldera, Balmora, Suran, Dren Plantation, Pelagiad, Ebonheart & Seyda Neen. More cities & landscape edits will follow in future updates.

Izašao je poveći Falskaar mod za Skyrim.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37994//?
    Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world. It's accessed by a dungeon the first time, then by boat from then on out. Falskaar's goal was to act as a DLC, adding content in almost every area. There is a new land, places, people, quests, dungeons and more for the player to experience. It adds roughly 20+ hours of content, and favors all types of characters.

Features
    - An entirely new land independant of Tamriel, roughly the size of 2-3 Skyrim holds.
    - 20-30+ hours of gameplay.
    - 26 quests, including a 9 quest long main story, and 17 side quests! (Along with some unmarked content)
    - New items including new books, recipes, weapons and armor sets. (A mix of brand new, and retextured)
    - Two new spells and a new shout.
    - A bard with several unique new songs.
    - A soundtrack containing 14 brand new tracks composed by Adamm Khuevrr just for Falskaar, adding more than 40 minutes of new music!
    - A fully voiced experience, featuring almost 30 semi-professional and professional voice actors and actresses.

Not all quests in this mod blatantly hold your hand. If you seem to be stuck, look around and think through the quest. All quests were rigorously tested for complete-ability, so it's more likely than not that you just have to figure it out without a blatant quest marker telling you what to do.

Moderator The one and only Bartuc's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Jebote

Ako netko proba, javite dojmove, zvuči impresivno.

Senior Member You have been warned cham3leon's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Probao sam nešto slično za Oblivion, ali samo na minutu. Malo ti splasne hype kad vidiš da nema voiceovera i tih gluposti, ali instalirat ću svakako kad ponovo počnem igrat Skyrim. Šteta što je combat takav kakav je i ne da ga se popraviti.

Moderator The one and only Bartuc's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Arcane Assassin Archer i uživancija Mađiju koristiš za iluziju i pomaganje oko assassinacija, šuljaš se i backstabaš ili kolješ izdaleka. Niti ne vidiš melee borbu većinu igre. Jedino mi takav gameplay odgovara u TES-u.

Senior Member You have been warned cham3leon's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

To mogu i bez modova. Ili bar samo sa SkyRE, mislio sam baš na melee. Mislim ima onih rebalanceova pa to liči na nešto kad blokiraš i kontriraš, ali dodge mehanika nikad ne radi pravilno jer nije baš responzivna i možeš imati refleks kakav želiš, ali nije gušt, makar pomaže ako želiš grickati teže naoružane NPC-ove daggerima.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2009

TES V:Skyrim Mods

Ne znam ima li tema, bot oh well.

Naišli ste na neki über mod? Ovdje postajte link i neki kratki opis za nas forumaše

Evo, ja ću počet.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39013/ ... w%3D&pUp=1S

Uveliko povečava kvalitetu visuala, osvjetljenje je bolje, efekti vremena također. Eye candy at it's best
    "Dem white boyz be comin' over da sea!"-Indian chieftain

Slične teme

1. Fallout Modovi - Ponuda i Potražnja
    By Bara in forum The Elder Scrolls & Fallout
    Odgovora: 51
    Posljednji post: 07-03-2013, 16:08
  2. Ponuda Vip pretplate
    By The Boz in forum Mobilno
    Odgovora: 25
    Posljednji post: 02-02-2010, 22:15
  3. Ponuda
    By M4mut in forum World Of Warcraft