Napravio sam popis i naveo citate nekoliko vodiča za modove kad su Morrowind i Oblivion u pitanju.

S iznimkom jednoga koji nudi download kompilaciju svih modova koje koristi, ostali većinom samo navode koji su modovi potrebni i eventualno linkaju na njih. Također je važno dodati da su ovo gotovo ekskluzivno modovi za poboljšanje vizualnoga dojma igaraS(prvenstveno tako da možete staviti sami svoje modove za mijenjanje mehanika u igri) tako da će vam trebati komp mali jači od onog koji je preporučen za samu vanilla (ne modiranu) igru. Za Oblivion samo jedan modularni polu-vodič jer za sada nema ničega kompletnog poput ovih par za Morrowind. Vodiči i kompilacije će biti dodane kad i ako se pojave, ali slobodno me PM-ajte ako nađete neke.

Također, svi vodiči su više-manje up to dateSsa informacijama i modovima koje koriste.

MORROWIND

SHIT JUST GOT REAL aka Knots' Morrowind Guide
This has been a long time in coming, but I've finally decided to get off my ass and set this up for the people who have been asking me about this shit. This is a step-by-step guide on how to get your copy of Morrowind looking and running the best that it can.
Brorrowind
Brorrowind is a collection of graphical mods for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I put together this collection with the purpose of bundling all these mods into a single, easy to install package while removing most of the hassle associated with downloading and installing them individually.
Morrowind 2011 Compedium ModS+ Guide
A massive mod compendium called Morrowind 2011 that brings gorgeous, up-to-date graphics to the classic 2002 Elder Scrolls RPG is now available.
Morrowind Expanded
Who is this guide for? Those seeking a better game experience. But one that stays close to Bethesda’s original vision. This website is meant as a guide for those who are installing and playing the videogame The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, nearly a decade after the game’s release.
Morrowind OverhaulS+ Morrowind Overhaul - Game Experience
Basically MO is a “compilation” of the best mods out there, packed together with care for detail and user-friendliness. In fact you will be able to install hundreds of beautiful mods at once, with a simple installer designed by us with simplicity in mind.Another thing that I have to mention is the attention to create something that keeps the Morrowind’s feeling intact. That’s why we tried to choose only the mods that were really well made and faithful to the original colours and environment.

---

The Morrowind Overhaul - Game Experience pack is, as you can imagine, the second pack of the Morrowind Overhaul Project. MGSO took care of the graphics and sounds part, but what's up with the rest? Here it is, this second pack aims to enhance *everything* else in the game:

- Gameplay
- Atmosphere
- Contents
- Quests
- And much more...
Morrowind Rebirth
Morrowind Rebirth should not be confused with the Morrowind Overhaul Project. The Morrowind Overhaul Project is a large collection of graphical mods by many diffrent authors, merged into a single "big-mod". Morrowind Rebirth on the otherhand is a mod that I've made myself, with some small exceptions. It does include some graphical elements like Vurt's Trees & a bunch of resources, but it's not a compilation. Morrowind Rebirth is not a graphical replacer (besides those mentioned) & it will not replace or alter the landscape throughout the entire island as of yet.

Morrowind Rebirth is a huge mod that will transform Vvardenfell into something very special, a world full with detail & life. This is the first part of Morrowind Rebirth, that will offer a big overhaul to the Ascadian Isles, parts of Bitter Coast & parts of West Gash. More areas will see a transformation in the months to come! The following cities have been reworked: Caldera, Balmora, Suran, Dren Plantation, Pelagiad, Ebonheart & Seyda Neen. More cities & landscape edits will follow in future updates.

OBLIVION

bg's list of base mods
Now a list with every great mod doesn't go into the tenthousands, but is still very large. I'm not trying to recreate that. Instead with this list I'm trying to list the areas of Oblivion that most needing improvements, like for example the horrible user interface. So what you're getting here is a list to start from. A list of "base" mods for a better gameplay experience.
SHIT JUST GOT REAL aka Knots' Oblivion Guide
Well, here it is. The Morrowind guide was focused on graphics, and while there will be some of that for Oblivion, a lot of the mods listed here will be more focused on tweaking the flow of the game. We'll be gutting Oblivion's leveled creatures system, changing the way you get around Cyrodil, and altering the way some NPCs behave. If something in this guide does not sound 'right for you', simply skip it! The overall goal is to create an 'Oblivion' that not only looks beautiful, but is more immersive, too.
FCOM SuperPack
This is not just a compilation, a bunch of monds collected and offered in a mere package. This an expansion, and every mod is a component, fully tested and tweaked in order to perfectly stick with the final game experience. All mods added are intended mainly for immersion, realism and roleplaying, I will not add content for content's sake mods like fancy body / location replacers / non-lore-friendly quests and funny companions. I've even forced myself to keep just few more than 100 Esps actived, so stability is assured.