Stranica 19 od 51 PrvaPrva ... 9171819202129 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 541 do 570 od 1503

Tema: Mafia 2

Senior Member Ninja hurdle raven5's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Re: Mafia 2

I u prvom djelu je bilo placana kazne.. Policija mi se cini istom kao i u prvom djelu osim naravno boljeg ai-a..

Moderator My way or the highway Grim's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Nažalost nisam odigrao prvi dio tako da neznam.
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao GrimTheReaper
    Šta si to rekao,odma al odma počni igrat .
    Ako se nekad osjetiš malen, zapostavljen i depresivan... Uvijek se sjeti da si nekad bio najbrži spermić u svojoj grupi

Moderator My way or the highway Raz's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Prvi sam nešto malo igrao no odustao jer se velik dio igre odvijao upravo za volanom a nije mi se takav tip igre trenutno igrao. Do sad ovi filmići izgledaju stvarno fenomenalno, nadam se da će sve dobro ispast.

U prvom mi je bilo fenomenalno kako su fizikalni modeli automobila i sam koncept da se nesmije prebrzo vozit i općenito kršit prometna pravila bili nevjerojatno dobro odrađeni. Mislim da je to osim Drivera i jedina igra u kojoj su me zaustavili zbog brze vožnje.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao la50
    = Citat = Izvorno postao GrimTheReaper
    Šta si to rekao,odma al odma počni igrat .
    S obzirom da još imam dosta novih naslova za odigrat, nemam vremena.
    "Fornicate and take drugs against the terrible strain of idiots who govern the world."
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

A ja nisam ništa novo odigrao još od CoJ BiB tako da bi mogao i za tebe preć mafiu .
    Ako se nekad osjetiš malen, zapostavljen i depresivan... Uvijek se sjeti da si nekad bio najbrži spermić u svojoj grupi

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Znam da su kazne bile i u jedinici, pa super što su to napravili da bude i u dvojci, samo još bolje.

Vi koji još niste svakako zaigrajte Mafiu 1, jer je igra stvarno super i neznate što propuštate.
    [center:1qx20gpn][/center:1qx20gpn]

Senior Member Giant leap for forum mravojed20's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

Ajde, ajde vi koji niste odigrali Mafiu sramite se, kakve nove igre

http://www.crovortex.com/webshop/igra-3 ... eaven.html

60kn za original dajte i uživajte u posebnoj igri.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

u pravu si,cijelo vrijeme trazim neku igru koja valja a da mi se ne crasha zbog grafičke na umoru,budem odigrao.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Evo malo lektire !!!
    enjoy

New York, meet New York. While Grand Theft Auto IV's Liberty City could not and would not claim to be a facsimile, it wears its influences proudly on the sheer glass sleeves of prominent landmarks, and in the architectural sweeps of its bridges, towers and districts. One imagines Mafia II's Empire Bay pursues the Big Apple with no more of a mind toward replication - even of the equivalent city from the 1950s, when the game is set - but developer 2K Czech does have a mind toward authenticity of another kind: it's out to recreate the life of a post-war gangster, from pin-striped trilby to designer shoes and every phone booth, Billy club and shakedown in-between. They may only be a couple of publishing labels and a few European borders away from one another, but 2K Czech's world of organised crime is another world away from Rockstar North's excellent Grand Theft Auto IV.

This is brought home to sharp, almost jarring effect by the simplest of acts: starting a mission, a process that is now so incidental, so streamlined in modern open-world adventures that we've progressed from driving across a city ignoring traffic regulations, pulling up and walking into a big yellow circle for a briefing, to leaping over the rooftops of cars and buildings at cheetah speed, hurtling down from the sky like a lightning bolt and cratering into an objective icon; and woe betide any game that forces us to press a button or take a breath in the process.

By contrast, in today's demo of Mafia II, wannabe gangster and player-character Vito Scaletti pays off a prostitute, saunters to the fridge in the kitchen to collect a beer, wanders through his apartment in vest and slacks, and meanders to the phone in the hallway, where he receives instructions. Then he strolls off to get dressed, admiring another working girl showering fairly decently in his bathroom in the meantime, and walks downstairs from his apartment - observing a man beating on a front door, pleading with his wife for leniency over some perceived infraction, and a woman scrubbing the tiles - before heading outside to his garage to chew over which car to get into. It should take a while for an impatient gamer such as myself to adjust to the deliberate pace, but in practice the world is so rich with detail that my senses are no less pampered by Empire Bay's painstaking craftsmanship.
    'Mafia II' Screenshot 1

Empire Bay is vast - much bigger than the first game's Lost Heaven - and split into around 20 distinct districts.

Where other open-world games compartmentalise, constructing frameworks in technology and mechanical routine and then allowing you to bounce between the story and the funfair stalls of side missions, confident of their foundations and happy to leave you to your own devices within them, Mafia II appears obsessed with your suspension of disbelief and unwilling to leave anything to chance. As you start out in the direction of your calling - a mafia workshop run by Giuseppe, who handles tradecraft - 2K Czech's hand is on almost everything.

The game is capable of a full day-and-night cycle, and I experience most of it in the half-hour demonstration, but the time of day is set to follow events. It will be night-time when Vito torches a protection racket later on, because that's when Vito would torch a protection racket, but it's broad daylight right now for a chance encounter that leaves nothing to chance: some schmo rear-ends the hooker from earlier's car at the traffic lights down the road from Vito's apartment, and starts harassing her. Vito rolls up and intervenes. "Hey pal, knock it off." "And who the f*** are you?" "Someone who doesn't like hearing you talk to a lady like that." Before long his head's on the road with a car door-shaped dent in it, and you're being invited to the young lady's house later "for coffee". There are no loading screens between any of this - nor will there be anywhere, says 2K - and the transition between canned cut-scene events and gameplay is rendered moot by how quickly and easily the smart animation, smooth delivery of the dialogue and unhurried spectacle invest you in events.

A similar scene unfolds after Vito arrives at Giuseppe's workshop. As he's about to enter, a mafia associate is exiting, and the two exchange greetings. The latter, it turns out, has a job for Vito - one of his colleagues is having difficulty getting ahead in the protection racket. "Some asshole's been giving him competition, and that ain't good for business," drawls our new acquaintance. Vito pauses. "You want me to...?" "Nah, nothing like that. Not yet." Your goal, if you want, is to torch some cars in Millville under cover of darkness and without anyone winding up dead. You can accept or decline the side mission - the point of us being shown the scene is so that 2K Czech can emphasise the fact that it is a side mission, and that side missions will be no more surrendered to menus, stat screens and mechanical routine than anything else.
    'Mafia II' Screenshot 2

Violence is necessary, but it's a means to an end.

Back to business, and inside the workshop Giuseppe strikes up a conversation. He's got some papers for Vito - they're a gift, for reasons to do with the story which aren't explained - but he also sells guns, ammo, Molotov cocktails, lockpicks and other useful items. Vito says goodbye to Giuseppe, but as he leaves he's accosted by a couple of muggers, who want all his "dough", inevitably. He pulls a gun. "Oh okay... wrong guy, wrong guy!" As they beat it though, a beat cop rolls up and threatens to arrest Vito unless he can produce a firearms licence. That's one option (assuming you have one), the others being to try and bribe the cop (which might work), or, for the purposes of the demo, to simply leg it.

2K Czech says the police system will be aggressive, but that the goal is really to enforce realistic behaviour; to get whoever's controlling Vito to act like a real wiseguy. By this stage the explanation's almost redundant. Vito races off down the street, pursued by the cop, who's by now hurling abuse and tooting on his police whistle, before leaping over a chain fence and ducking down behind a dumpster. The police, 2K points out, only have a physical description - one of the game's degrees of wanted rating - so getting clear of them is fairly easy, and then losing them completely is simply a matter of switching outfits at any store or apartment.
    'Mafia II' Screenshot 3

2K Czech's game engine does a great job bringing the key players to life.

Vito needs a car to make his way across down to Millville, so he breaks into a nearby Kingfisher, one of more than 50 fictional vehicles inspired by period equivalents. Breaking a window is an option, but will attract attention, so since we're on a quiet street Vito spends a bit of time using his lockpick by way of a pop-up for shifting pins within the mechanism. As he pulls away, darkness is falling - or rather 2K Czech is drawing a veil of darkness purposefully across Empire Bay - and the streets are quieter, the lighting very different. Without driving the car it's tough to judge the handling, but when rain starts to fall later the back steps out more noticeably at speed, and although we don't see one, 2K says that car chases with bullets flying will smash individual windows, pepper the bodywork with bullet holes, deflate tyres and generally assault the player's composure.

WOW !!!
    Bogme će biti odlična igra.
    Znači grad je puno veći od onog u jedinici i zove se Empire Bay (NY).
    Biti će preko 50 vrsta vozila.
    Ovo je fora. Ak imaš dozvolu za oružje policija ti neće ništa ako ga izvadiš, a ako ju nemaš onda te uhiti. cool

Nemogu dočekat da ovo više izađe. Predobra igra.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Dijelove demoa smo vidjeli iz ona dva linka koja je mravojed postao.2K stvarno pazi da sve bude kako valja(prvo su započeli sa onim farbanjem auta i mijenjanjem tablica kako bi makli heat sa njih,sad ovo sa linencom za nošenje oružija,dobri su).U jedinici sam više manje znao cijelu mapu napamet,samo se nadam da će ostati isti način pogleda na mapu pošto će ovo bit očito i dosta teže popamtit.

Senior Member Ninja hurdle raven5's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Ja se već lagano bojim.. Očekivanja vrtoglavo rastu.. To nikada ne vodi dobrome...

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Očekivanja očekivanja,o kojoj god se igri radilo nikad se nebi trebalo očekivat previše.U mom slučaju kako god igra bila meni će se svidjeti jer mafiji nemogu odoliti,neznam za ostale.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Slažem se.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

A kad izlazi tocno mafia 2 ?

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

evo minimalna konfiguracija

Windows XP Service Pack 3
    Intel P4 2.8GHz or AMD Atholn XP 3200+
    1GB RAM
    AGP 8X 256MB Nvidia 6800 or ATI X1600 or better Graphic Card (Shader Model 3 supported )
    10GB Hard Disk Space

Recommended system requirements

Windows XP Service Pack 3 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows 7
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or AMD Atholn 64 X2 Dual core 5000+
    1.5GB RAM (For Vista and 7 2GB)
    PCI-E 16X 256MB Nvidia 8600 or ATI HD 2600 or better VGA (DirectX 10)
    10GB Hard Disk Space

Da bar jesu to zahtjevi ali sumnjam.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Sumnjam da će to biti pravi zahtjevi, a ako jesu igra će biti užasno optimizirana.
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Praetorian
    Da bar jesu to zahtjevi ali sumnjam.
    Sve si rekao,da bar jesu to zahtjevi ali čisto sumnjam.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Kako dobro, iako neočekivano, ali jednom riječju fenomenalna optimiziranost !!!
    Ak je to istina, onda...nemam riječi !!!

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Tebi to ništa ne znači jer imaš mrcinu od kompa,meni znači ali pošto sam pesimist vjerujem da neće bit ovako kako piše.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Nemogu dočekati ovu igru, a sad kad vidim ovu optimiziranost, pa sretan sam koda mi je rođendan !!!

-to je postano na forumu od MAfie 2, pa neznam zaš bi tamo lagali

Danas sam naručio komp. Dolazi mi u subotu, jedva čekam !!!

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Evo, ovdje piše kad dolazi Mafia 2, jer znam kad sam zadnji put pitao kad izlazi bilo je TBA.
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/103/1037140p1.html

Due date: Between February and June 2010.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

jel ko probo beta verziju ima 5 gb

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Gdje ima za skinut beta?
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

sumnjam da su to službena zahtjevanja za igru jer su najavljivali odličnu grafiku i da ih nije briga za kupce, žele napraviti perfektnu igru. A što se tiče ove beta verzije mislim da je fake, dosta ljudi se žali na ispravnost te verzije.

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Šta ti pričaš,di ti ima beta od Mafie II............

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Ja skidam al mislim da je fake

Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

There is a mafia 2 beta circling the internet and being downloaded from popular websites. I fell victim to this, so I’m just letting you guys know that it’s a fake. It’s in the form of a .zix file which is a major hassle to open. After opening the file you are presented with over 4gb of errors and useless content, none of which works.

Just a heads up, if you want the beta wait a little longer for czech to release it.
    - Albert Szent-Gyorgy

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Necu skidat sigurno nece radit cekacu cijelu igru.

Slične teme

1. Mafia 2 vs. GTA IV
    By W3DR4N in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 197
    Posljednji post: 08-11-2010, 10:09

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •