Stranica 2 od 75 PrvaPrva 12341252 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 60 od 2229

Tema: Empire: Total War

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Durin
    To smo sve već rekli,ali ima još puno toga za saznati.Nažalost,CA je još uvijek škrta sa informacijama,tek tu i tamo pokoji upad na forum službenog osoblja koje radi na igri.Ako želiš još toga saznati,davati prijedloge itd. idi na http://www.totalwarforums.com
    Inače,jedva čekam prvi trailer pa makar bio i teaser,glavno da je "official".
    jesi igro BfME 2?
    Imas war of the ring mod, koji daje mapu meduzemlja i imas svoj teritorij, biras scenarie... 6 rasa(3 dobre 3 zle) vojske vode generali(elves:elrond, glorfindel...), ali naravno tesko ces dostici broj od 1000 vojnika no vrlo je lijepa alternativa, nije "to to" ali slicno je...

Empire jedva cekam... nevjerujem da cu sa ovim kompom moci pokretat igru no dok izade stici ce novi komp , jel moze neko reci kolko je velik mtw2?

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    jesi igro BfME 2?
    Imas war of the ring mod, koji daje mapu meduzemlja i imas svoj teritorij, biras scenarie... 6 rasa(3 dobre 3 zle) vojske vode generali(elves:elrond, glorfindel...), ali naravno tesko ces dostici broj od 1000 vojnika no vrlo je lijepa alternativa, nije "to to" ali slicno je...
    ne spominji bfme2 i war of the ring mod u ovom topicu
    to je bogohuljenje

Administrator God from the machine
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    rang€r, nije ni blizu alternative.
    [center:chmelrcv][/center:chmelrcv]
    [center:chmelrcv]BITCH, IT IS 5:30![/center:chmelrcv]

-kazem ti, nisu sredeni.

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Durin
    To smo sve već rekli,ali ima još puno toga za saznati.Nažalost,CA je još uvijek škrta sa informacijama,tek tu i tamo pokoji upad na forum službenog osoblja koje radi na igri.Ako želiš još toga saznati,davati prijedloge itd. idi na http://www.totalwarforums.com
    Inače,jedva čekam prvi trailer pa makar bio i teaser,glavno da je "official".
    jesi igro BfME 2?

Empire jedva cekam... nevjerujem da cu sa ovim kompom moci pokretat igru no dok izade stici ce novi komp , jel moze neko reci kolko je velik mtw2?
    meni je ispalo 7.80 GB i mogu ti reći da je fantastična
    Protiv gluposti i bogovi sami bore se uzalud
    http://ultimaguild.forumotion.com/

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007
    Može li mi ko reći šta s dešava kad ispucam sve turnove na M2,je li to kraj igre ili se može ići i priko toga?
    Protiv gluposti i bogovi sami bore se uzalud
    http://ultimaguild.forumotion.com/

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Empire:Total War Q&A,objavljeno na http://www.totalwar.comSdonosi zanimljiv uvid i odgovara na par pitanja o nadolazećem Empireu.Ujedno oprostite na dužini posta:

Will the emergence of new governmental systems be reflected in the game? Will we be able to play as a monarchy or republic and will that affect the gameplay?
    Revolution is a key theme of the era. In Empire there are three different potential forms of government. Players will have to decide how to contend with social changes as their society "progresses". This is a really exciting area we're currently developing at CA. Ruling a monarchy with an iron fist involves different challenges from governing a republic. The three government types have their own advantages and disadvantages and as pressure for reform grows, revolution and civil strife can occur, and players will have to deal with the consequences of that.

Will religion play an important role in Empire: Total War?
    It's clear that the Enlightenment caused a few headaches for some of the clergy of the time. With that in mind, religious issues are still relevant in Empire, but less important than in Med II. The Pope won't be dropping Lord Nelson a line asking him to retake the Holy Land, but religion does play a part in social order and diplomatic relations.

Will diplomacy be improved?
    The 18th century was a little more civilized than some periods we've covered in previous Total War games. To reflect this we're giving our diplomatic AI a complete overhaul. Previously in Total War the diplomacy AI and the campaign map AI were separate entities but in Empire we've unified these two aspects so they work more harmoniously. Diplomatic relations are now much more closely linked to your activities on the campaign map. And you probably won't get your ambassador's head back in a bag.

Will trade be more important than previous Total War games?
    Absolutely. Empire is a game about war AND colonialism. The expansion of trade was a driving force of the European colonial effort. Trade is the both the impetus for and the engine that powers imperial advancement so we're obviously paying a great deal of attention to this area of the campaign system. Combined with the new naval battles, establishing and protecting your trade routes have become a very exciting new aspect of strategy.

Will you try to improve the computer AI during battles?
    Again, the changes in the period require a massive shift in AI. This is as true of warfare as it is of diplomacy. The tactics of the 18th century battlefield require a completely different mindset to the largely simple tasks of running one bunch of men with sharp objects into another bunch of men with sharp objects. Winning the day on an Empire battlefield will require a more intricate tactical awareness than in previous centuries. It was less about pure brawn, more about brains. Our AI routines have had to change radically to reflect this fact.

War in the 18th century? Won't troops just line up in front of each other and fire away?
    Um, no. It's a bit of a paradox that the "romanticized" idea of the warfare is one that can be interpreted as dull. Men did not line up in orderly queues to be shot while singing their national anthems (apart from anything else, there were no national anthems). Muskets are not modern assault rifles, and once you'd fired your gun you had to close with the enemy and use cold steel. There's nothing tame about a battlefield of any era, and hand-to-hand fighting was still a major part of any engagement. The bayonet is invented during our period! Melee fighting was as vicious in the 18th century as it had ever been. Cavalry played an important role on the battlefield too, not only in some famous charges but as a vital harassing force, constantly menacing the enemy into formations which were vulnerable to artillery. Formation discipline was crucial to victory so players will have to learn and master these, making more intelligent use of formation and maneuver than before. Add to that the importance of finding cover from enemy fire plus the ability to occupy and defend buildings and you have an environment more diverse and tactically challenging than any previous Total War battlefield.

How are the physics of naval combat going to work? Are there going to be factors to do with the wind/weather etc.
    Naval battles are one of the most exciting new things for us in Empire. We've wanted to do proper naval warfare for ages but this is the first time that the era and our technology have been up to the standard we've demanded. Those high standards had to include factors like wind and weather. The sea battles in Empire are not just lip-service to naval conflict, we're as serious about them as we are about our land battles and that means, wind, weather and of course water. We've had one guy just working on getting the water to behave realistically for two years! We're doing stuff like modeling every cannonball so we can map accurate damage to masts and sails, things that will make Empire's naval battles feel truly authentic.

Will the game be moddable?
    Of course. We've always wanted to encourage our modding community and help them out. There's been a lot of great work created for previous Total War titles and we'll be looking to encourage more of the same for Empire.

Will land battles suffer and lose attention, from the incoming sea battles.
    Not a chance. As we've already mentioned the change in land warfare is so dramatic in this period that if anything we've had to concentrate on that aspect of the game more this time around than ever before. All previous Total War games have dealt with a largely similar style of combat. This time around we're having to work and think extra hard to get authentic land battles that accurately reflect the period.

Will naval battles be fun and easy to command?
    We're working hard to get a balance between ease of use and depth in naval combat. We're confident that we're heading in the right direction and it's already fun to play naval battles in the office, even roping in members of the CA staff who haven't been working on the naval stuff, so it can't be that hard to pick up!

Will multiplayer actually be considered when the game is created?
    Multiplayer is very important to us this time around. A lot of the team are long-term multiplayer fans and we felt it was time to address their needs more openly. We're trying some things out in multiplayer that are completely new to Total War which we hope players will find interesting.

Moderator Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Zasto sam se uopce trudio napisat najavu...

Administrator God from the machine
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007
    zato jer si ti bar preveo na hrvaCki :*
    [center:chmelrcv][/center:chmelrcv]
    [center:chmelrcv]BITCH, IT IS 5:30![/center:chmelrcv]

-kazem ti, nisu sredeni.

Senior Member Nuke me please Unnamed's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    Kolika je preporučena konfiguracija?
    I G R I C A

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    mislim da nisu još objavili info o tome
    očekuj 20-30% veće zahtjeve od M2

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Za vrijeme Božića programeri su bili toliko ljubazni da nam daju još informacija.Ovaj puta se najviše govori o brodovima,piratskim i vašim,te naravno o moru.Ima par zanimljivih stvarčica,poput npr. animacija kada se mornari drže za brod koji tone,ili kada se utapaju jer većina mornara u 18. stoljeću nije znala plivati.Nažalost,nećemo moći popravljati brodove u neutralnim ili savezničkim lukama,već ćemo trebati imati svoje luke dobro raspoređene po cijelome svijetu.Da ne duljim evo službenog Q&A sa stranice:

Hi guys,

Just in time for Christmas, we are pleased to bring your our third Empire: Total War Q&A, featuring more of your questions from the official forums. This month we are taking the fight to the seas with an indepth look at Naval warfare.

Q: Will naval battles be fun and easy to command?

A: Where possible we have tried to use intuitive and easy to grasp controls.
    There are a fair number of elements of control and game play that are shared with the land battles in Empire. Most people who have played Total War or another RTS game will select units, give basic orders and be able to move the camera around without a tutorial.
    We have also been working extremely hard at making naval battles fun to play from the first minute, while leaving room for depth in the gameplay. The variety of ships available just adds to that depth and enjoyment.
    The user HUD is going in the right direction, but is still undergoing refinement and development. It’s a good sign that the fans over at the Total War Center were able to work out the functionality of a lot of the prototype interface in one of the screenshots, and all with a little guesswork and no help from tooltips.

Q: What’s the maximum number of ships we’ll be able to command in battle?
    A: The number of ships that will be commanded by the player is still subject to development. There are gameplay issues being resolved. It’s very likely that it will not be more than 20 per player. More than that could make battles too tricky to control, certainly for most “normal” people (or “us”, to use the shorthand term). Experts will, of course, scoff at our uselessness, but then we only have the standard number of fingers having not stitched on extra ones to give us an advantage in WOW.
    What has to be remembered is that most ships have two broadsides to fire, as well as boarding actions to fight. When you mix in the effects of wind, waves, shot type selection, timing of broadsides, hull and sail damage, and the crew being killed… Well, the experience is already epic and engaging. With too many ships to control, battles could be overwhelming rather than fun.

Q: Will ships gain experience and associated bonuses and, if so will, they be gained by ships sunk or men killed?
    A: Ships crews will gain battle experience and this will have gameplay effects. We’ll talk more about this another time.

Q: How are the Physics of naval combat going to work - are there going to be factors to do with the wind/weather?
    A: That’s cheeky, more than one question in a question? It’s a taste of the cat, for you! Not easy to answer in a short Q and A either. Where do I start?
    In this game we are looking at trying to create the best and most realistic environment and sea battles you will have ever seen, running in real time, in a game. Golly.
    Ships have buoyancy models that effect their motion through and across the waves. Get a big hole in your hull and you will sink. All ships have location modelling of hull damage too.
    The wind itself is modelled using simplified physics acting upon the ships, the ships sails and the sea. Rain, fog and snow are also weather that will be present in battles.
    The projectiles fired from cannon each have their path and velocity tracked individually and so will cause varying amounts of damage to anything (sails, masts, rigging, hull, decks and men) that block that path. Obviously a big first-rate ship of the line is going to be able to take a pounding; a sloop, on the other hand, is going to have to rely on keeping out of the way of the big guns.
    As part of creating a realistic sea battle, the sea will be using statistically accurate waveforms found in seas in the real world. These waveforms are animated using a Fast Fourier Transform. The sea surface itself is rendered using the Fresnel equation to blend between reflection and refraction. This sea acts upon the ships that sail on them, causing them to roll and pitch. This roll and pitch then effects the accuracy of the gunnery. Have we baffled you with technical terms yet? Good.
    Hope that answers your question.

Q: Will ramming be a last ditch tactic that can be employed in naval battles?
    A: You can certainly attempt to ram but, as you probably know, ships of this period were not really designed for ramming. The damage that you might do to your ship definitely makes this an act of despair! Ships of the line are not lightweights, and a few thousand tons of wood, steel and men colliding will cause havoc! Having said all that, a sloop should do everything it can to avoid getting in the way of a first-rate: failure is not pretty for the sloop.

Q: Will merchant ships be part of your fleet, so that the warships need to guard the merchant ships in a battle?
    A: There are two types of merchant activity in Empire: trade routes and trade fleets. These can be guarded by your navies. There is a boatload to say about this so I think we are going to leave that for another time.

Q: Will you be able to see men jumping off the ship when it is sinking?
    A: Yes. Some will be holding on for dear life as the ship slips beneath the waves and visits Davy Jones’ Locker. As most sailors of the 18th Century weren’t good swimmers, this is a very sad sight to see. The designers are still angling for ambient sharks (but without frickin’ laser beams on their heads).

Q: Will we be able to use captured ships in our own naval and merchant fleets?
    A: Yes. There is a whole chapter that can be written about this but that’s for another time

Q: Will the ships be very expensive or take some time to build, so that recovering ships or taking ships has a real effect?
    A: Yes. Building ships is a large investment of time and money. The bigger they are, the more they cost and the longer they take to build. For example; HMS Victory took 6 years from the laying of her keel, in 1759, to her completion in 1765. They are also a drain on your resources once constructed. Achieving a balanced but effective naval force will be one of the challenges of the game.

Q: Will my faction’s navy be able to take on repairs at neutral or allied ports?
    A: No. There are a number of issues involved in allowing the player’s warships to enter friendly/neutral ports that don’t really add anything good to gameplay. One of the challenges in Empire will be to maintain a fleet at sea and have sufficient ports around the world to carry out repairs and replacement of lost crew and ships. If you want to do well, you’re going to have to emulate the Royal Navy!

Q: Will Pirates/Privateers play any roles in the game? Can we hire them to harass ports of call or go after enemy nations merchant ships to disrupt their trade?

A: Yes. They will raid your trade routes and on occasion attack ports that are poorly defended. If they think they can outgun an isolated naval vessel they will give it a go too. The player can raid the trade routes of enemy factions and also blockade enemy ports with their naval vessels during wartime.

Q: How will we get to India? Will you incorporate a ‘warping’ system where you warp around the map or do we sail around the Cape of Good Hope?
    A: We have a cunning plan but we can’t give too much away just yet. Keep an eye out as we reveal more in the fullness of time. You will like it.

On behalf of the entire Total War team we’d like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Uz to su još pustili jedan wallpaper kojeg možete skinuti na:
    http://www.totalwar.com/asset_library/S ... 24x768.jpg

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    pa, stvarno volim total war serial, ali me jedino brine da ne postane nešto kao civilisation. ako je koloniziranje u igri, ot znači pravljenje gradova, imenovanje i sl., što znači da će mo sami stavljati gradove, i granice između teritorija će biti custom. ovo će biti ili najbolji, ili najgori total war do sada.
    želite li znati zašto bard mrzi emoe? je li legolas jači od gimlija? što ima novoga u world of darknessu? jesu li patuljačke žene feministice? posjetite world of fantasy http://fentazi.ej.am/forum najbolji hrvatski fantasy forum

Senior Member Nuke me please fan's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    Na placu prodajem domaće svježe zaklane piceke sa ptičjom gripom!
    = Citat = Izvorno postao medusa
    pa, stvarno volim total war serial, ali me jedino brine da ne postane nešto kao civilisation. ako je koloniziranje u igri, ot znači pravljenje gradova, imenovanje i sl., što znači da će mo sami stavljati gradove, i granice između teritorija će biti custom. ovo će biti ili najbolji, ili najgori total war do sada.
    Bit će najbolji, imam takav osjećaj!!!

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Nisam igrao Civilization,tako da neznam ali u Empireu sigurno nećeš morati imenovati ili graditi sam svoje gradove.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Eh,da vas ne držim u neizvjesnosti onako kako CA drži nas jadne smrtnike na forumu,objavljeni su još par veselih screensa pomorskih bitaka.Doduše,još uvijek jedva čekamo slike land combata.Sve ove slike su zapravo jošu u pre-alpha fazi,tako da bi u finalnoj igri trebali vidjeti očajne mornare kako se utapljaju,ovi mornari koje sada vidite na slikama su zapravo samo "modeli" kojih neće biti u finalnoj igri.Također bi dim trebao biti nešto bolji i biti više realističan.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Ship_4.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Ship_3.jpg

http://www.totalpcgaming.com/images/TPC ... hot_03.jpg

http://www.totalpcgaming.com/images/TPC ... hot_06.jpg

Prvi službeni trailer (nadam se ingame) bi prema mojim informacijama trebao doći oko 10. Ožujka,nadam se da će tako biti.Također svi držimo fige da CA prikaže par slika bitaka na kopnu tijekom Veljače.

Također,ovo će vrlo vjerojatno biti lista igrivih frakcija u igri:
    British Empire

Kingdom of France

Ottoman Empire

Kingdom of Prussia

Spanish Empire

Thirteen Colonies

United Provinces

Swedish Empire

Russian Empire

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008
    definitivno igram s rusima...

Senior Member Nuke me please Unnamed's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006
    Samo toliko frakcija?
    I G R I C A

Datum registracije
    Apr 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao medusa
    ovo će biti ili najbolji, ili najgori total war do sada.
    definitovno se slazem.
    "He's caled Captain Sarcastic because he's always so sarcastic!"

Captain Obvious on Captain Sarcastic.

= Citat = Izvorno postao LL21
    Nema Austrije

koja austrija?tada nije bilo države austrije

Datum registracije
    Dec 2006
    Imao si Habsbursku monarhiju do 1867, onda je pocela zajebavati Ugarska pa su se preuredili u Austro-Ugarsku.
    'Austrija' je onda bila jako vazna, pa jbt ona je bila osnivacica Svete Alijanse uz Prusiju i Rusiju ; jedna od glavnih predstavnika konzervatizma, toliko snazna da je 1823. intervenirala u Kraljevstvu Dvaju Sicilija, ali se ne sijecam zasto, idem to ponoviti !!!

Ae mi sad pozelite da sutra barem dobijem 3 iz ovog....

EDIT: Ispricavam se, no doslo je do dezinformacije; austrija je intervenirala 1820.-21. dok je francuska bila ona koja je gusila revoluciju te 1823.

vidis, jako je vazno da sam sada, u jedan ujutro ispravio ovu gresku, znam koliko bi vam bilo tesko zivjeti bez te informacije...

= Citat = Izvorno postao Bishop_45_(2)
    Imao si Habsbursku monarhiju do 1867, onda je pocela zajebavati Ugarska pa su se preuredili u Austro-Ugarsku.
    'Austrija' je onda bila jako vazna, pa jbt ona je bila osnivacica Svete Alijanse uz Prusiju i Rusiju ; jedna od glavnih predstavnika konzervatizma, toliko snazna da je 1823. intervenirala u Kraljevstvu Dvaju Sicilija, ali se ne sijecam zasto, idem to ponoviti !!!

Ae mi sad pozelite da sutra barem dobijem 3 iz ovog....

EDIT: Ispricavam se, no doslo je do dezinformacije; austrija je intervenirala 1820.-21. dok je francuska bila ona koja je gusila revoluciju te 1823.

vidis, jako je vazno da sam sada, u jedan ujutro ispravio ovu gresku, znam koliko bi vam bilo tesko zivjeti bez te informacije...

mislim da je vladala sjevernom italijom dok su talijani želelji ujedinjenje

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Ova se igra događa od 1700.-1800.Tada Habsburška Monarhija nije bila toliko jaka, ali se slažem da bi trebala biti u igri.Pišem najavu za E:TW, pa biste mogli uskoro pročitati sve činjenice u Najavama i recenzijama.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    U ratu za Španjolsku krunu im je Fridrik Veliki izborio naslov za cara, u ratu za Austrijsko nasljeđe je skoro došla propast Habsnurške Monarhije, od totalnog poraza Mariju Tereziju je spasila odanost Ugarskih i Hrvatskih plemića kojima je trebala dodijeliti široku autonimiju, Fridrik Veliki joj je preoteo Šlesku, u sedmogodišnjem ratu se također izgubili rat zajedno sa Francuskom.Nije važno gdje su se i u kojim ratovima borili već u kojim su pobjedili.A ja nisam niti rekao da nisu bili velika sila,iako su pokrivali ogroman teritorij (nakon 1699.) dakako da su bili velika sila ali su također imali puno slabosti.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Bili su prvenstveno jaka sila zbog reforma vojske, terezijanizma i jozefinizma, te zato što je Habsburška dinastija "vladala" u Europi u velikom dijelu Europe (Španjolska, Milan, Napulj, Ugarsko-hrvatsko kraljevstvo) stoljeće prije, imali su jaku vojsku zbog mijenjanja načina regrutacije i reforme u vojsci.Ali još uvijek su u tom periodu imali jake neprijatelje (Osmansko Carstvo, cijelo stoljeće je obilježeno ratovima sa njima, Venecija koja sve više slabi, Pruska i Rusija sa kojima su dijelili Poljsku), te unutarnji sukobi zato jer su bili najveća višenacionalna država u kojima su pojedini narodi zadržavali svoja povijesna prava i privilegije.

Datum registracije
    Dec 2006
    gledaj, Habsburska monarhija je bila to cijelo vrijeme u kurcu zbog arhaicnog drustvenoog sustava, centralizma i opce nerazvijenosti, ali nedvojbeno snazna sila; pa jbt i Italija je gubila sve hebene ratove, no to ih nije bas zaustavilo ; samo jednu stvar; u to doba su bili dobri sa Venecijom, naime, Venecija sa Poljskom im je bila odlican savezik protiv Turaka, Sveta liga ako se sijecam dobro....

anyways, dobio sam samo 3.... htio sam vishe....

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Napisao sam najavu za E:TW koju možete pročitati ovdje:
    viewtopic.php?t=16426&start=210
    To su uglavnom za sada sve poznate potvrđene činjenice o E:TW-u.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006
    Napokon!!Na internet su procurili screensi kopnenih bitaka iz Total Wara!!Nažalost, to nije legalno (jer se nalaze u časopisu, skenirano i stavljeno na internet) tako da ih ne smijem postati ovdje ali ono što sam vidio je odlično (s obzirom da poor-quality scan)!Moram priznati da se zaista vidi da je to potpuno novi engine, iako naravno treba još dorade.Znači da još malo i dobivamo official screense kopnenih bitaka!

Senior Member Small step for mankind Tegla Ajvara's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2008
    po tom pitanju vec postoji imperial glory isto 18.st, brodovi, masovne bitke, karta eu... samo sto je malo mutavo, mos imat samo 3 bataljuna na jednoj pokrajini i broj vojske u 1 bataljunu je ogranicen na nest jako sitno...
    uspio sam sa rusijom zauzeti cjelu europu, prusi se nisu bas dali i na kraju dan d na englesku. pa sati sam igrao bez ijedne odigrane bitke, samo vak po rondama.
    ja upravo igram cossacks europn war

al sve iz serije total war je dobro
    Intel core i7 5820k 3.3 ghz // nVidia gtx 970 // 12gb ram ddr4 // gigabyte ud4 x99 // ssd samsung 128 gb // hdd caviar black 500gb // dvd rw samsung // internal card reader // xfx 750w

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008
    Bit će odlična igra!!!Nijedan Total War nije bio bullshit.

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007
    Ja planiram nabavit rome total war, tak da idem po redu , ak bude bilo srece mozd nabavim i medieval 2 dok empire ne izade
    btw odma skidam onaj LotR mode za rome, sad sam vidio u pcplayu prejebeno, jedva cekam

nadam se da ce biti LotR mode i za Empire, jer bi fakat bilo lijepo odigrat jednu morsku bitku kod Grey Heavensa ili kod Lossarnacha(il kak je vec ime ^^) na Anduinu...

Slične teme

1. Empire: Total War
    By Insert in forum Pljuvačnica
    Odgovora: 47
    Posljednji post: 02-07-2009, 12:26

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •