Stranica 20 od 75 PrvaPrva ... 1018192021223070 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 571 do 600 od 2229

Tema: Empire: Total War

Junior Member Plants Vs Zombies
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Re: Empire:Total War

Nije... prosjecno je jak
    Medieval 2 je za mene jedan od najzahtjevnijih igara a na mom kompu radi glatko.

Aj dosta decki! Ne pricajte o tome jel jak il nije, nego trazim rjesenje kako da mogu ulaziti u bitku bez problema sa displayom?

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Anelus
    Nije... prosjecno je jak
    Medieval 2 je za mene jedan od najzahtjevnijih igara a na mom kompu radi glatko.

Aj dosta decki! Ne pricajte o tome jel jak il nije, nego trazim rjesenje kako da mogu ulaziti u bitku bez problema sa displayom?
    e ja sam imo sličnu konfu, skoro pa isu sam više RAMa i sempron umjesto intela, mučio se sa dotom u late gameu...

a problem s displayom ti je vjerojatno grafičke (ne)prirode... neko če sigurno znat rješenje ak postoji

Nije... prosjecno je jak

U krivu si,to je ispodprosječan komp...ja sam 9550 ima prije 4 godine,zamjenio ga prije 2 jer je tada bila zastarjela
    Ne kužim što je tu tako teško shvatiti

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

Moj savjet je da pričekaš da izađe cijela igra, jer je demo outdated. Znači sredili su optimizaciju i sl.

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Intel 3.00GHz
    1.00 GB of RAM
    256 MB
    ATI Radeon 9600/ X1050 Series

Smatram da je to prosjecno jak...
    Kako instalirati najnoviji? Odoh onu stranicu, izaberem XP, pa Radeon a koji da izaberem jel isti driver ili uzeti primjerice 9700?
    ne mozes igrati s tom konfiguracijom. mozda onako kao slide show malo na minimum, ali ako se zelis zabavit treba ti novi pc

@The Fury - igra nece biti puno bolja nego demo verzija ako ne instaliras patch koji izlazi isti dan kad i igra

stvarno je sramota sto se igre treba patchirati nakon izlaska. sjecam se jos prije par godina da sam bez problema igrao sve igre sa 1.0 verzijom
    danas se malo igara moze uopce igrati odmah nakon izlaska
    = Citat = Izvorno postao KingMortal
    Pričo mi frend kako ovi u nogometnom klubu pišaju jedni po drugima pod tuševima, ima i onih koji lupaju druge kurcem i tak.

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Sony Ericsson
    Intel 3.00GHz
    1.00 GB of RAM
    256 MB
    ATI Radeon 9600/ X1050 Series

Smatram da je to prosjecno jak...
    Kako instalirati najnoviji? Odoh onu stranicu, izaberem XP, pa Radeon a koji da izaberem jel isti driver ili uzeti primjerice 9700?
    ne mozes igrati s tom konfiguracijom. mozda onako kao slide show malo na minimum, ali ako se zelis zabavit treba ti novi pc
    nisam u stanju nabaviti novi komp

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao The Fury
    Moj savjet je da pričekaš da izađe cijela igra, jer je demo outdated. Znači sredili su optimizaciju i sl.
    cekam, jedva cekam samo se nadam da ce dobro raditi na mom kompu ako ne joj ne znam sta cu...

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

hoce sa 800*640 i minimalnim postavkama
    Pričo mi frend kako ovi u nogometnom klubu pišaju jedni po drugima pod tuševima, ima i onih koji lupaju druge kurcem i tak.

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2008

800*600...

i nema šanse da bude igrivo na toj konfi...možda se odvrti uvodni flim...

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

da, 800*600

zajebah se

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Strpite se da izađe cijela igra jer demo i nije optimiziran najbolje-piše da je outdate, zastario je. Za cijelu igru 4.3. najavili su da će biti bolje optimizirana, a tad dolazi i prvi patch koji fixira loading i druge pizdarje, pa i optimizaciju na još bolje. Pa, onda je moguće da oni koji nisu mogli igrat demo mogu igrat cijelu igru. Dakle, želim vam sreću!!!
    Anelus, preostaje ti samo da se nadaš !!!
    UPOZORENJE !!!
    Ako vam Empire Total War nebude radio, nemojte se ubit ili razorit komp.
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 4200+ X2 (2.3 GHz), RAM: 2048 MB (800 mhz), HDD: 250 GB, GPU: ATI RADEON X1600/X1650 Series 512 MB, Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao CRO-Tsar
    UPOZORENJE !!!
    Ako vam Empire Total War nebude radio, nemojte se ubit ili razorit komp.
    hehe... nadam se da necu...
    ipak vjerujem da ce raditi i to barem malo glatko...

Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

moze mi netko ovo objasnit:

United States Faction Feature!
    Our United States of America faction feature is now online. They are playable once you have reached the fourth episode in the 'Road to Independence'.

United States of America
    The United States of America is a nation forged in the fires of revolution and rebellion against a British monarch seen as distant, foreign and tyrannical.

After the French and Indian Wars, the British government took an entirely unreasonable line: the American colonists should pay taxes to contribute to the navy and army that helped defend them. After all, those colonial fellows enjoyed the benefits of peace, protected by Britain’s expensive soldiers and sailors. The colonists had other views. The British responded with political stupidity and military ineptitude.

Aided, once they had rebelled, by the French Bourbons (who, for reasons of their own, had every wish to see Britain pre-occupied with war and then humiliated by seditious rebels), the Americans faced down Britain. The struggle split counties, cities, towns, even families, but it united the nation.

In its wake, the revolution left a new kind of nation, a republic where men choose their own destinies, and are not subject to the whims of kings. This spirit of independence is a source of strength: it is an idea worth defending! It is also a source of weakness, for Americans cherish the right to do as they think best. This is not necessarily a good thing in an army.

America now has a future of boundless possibilities. A continent stretches away to the West, and no one is entirely sure what is to be found there. The Atlantic swell washes against the eastern seaboard, and beckons American seamen onwards: trade and adventure lie that way too. There may still be scores to settle with the British in Canada, or ambitious nations from Europe to discourage. There is much to do, if this newest and boldest of nations is to survive and prosper!
    dakle igra pocinje u 1700-oj, a amerika je vec samostalna? (ne mislim na road to independence kampanju)

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2008

Iman:
    AMD Sempron 64 3100+ 1800Mhz
    RAM 512 MB
    SAPPHIRE ATI Radeon x1300/1600 series.
    Medieval 2 mi ide glatko sa medium-high detaljima.......
    Gledam mal' minimalnu konfiguraciju za empire:total war i znam da je netočna,jer se može na dosta slabijim strojevima pokrenit igra....
    Btw.ima neko konfiguraciju slicnu mojoj da je igra demo?
    I kako mu se igra vrtila?

A gledaj, možeš ti to sve lijepo pokrenuti na lošim konfama ukoliko misliš auto-resolvati borbe, ali to nije to.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Sony Ericsson
    moze mi netko ovo objasnit:

United States Faction Feature!
    Our United States of America faction feature is now online. They are playable once you have reached the fourth episode in the 'Road to Independence'.

[quote:3a63xka2]
    United States of America
    The United States of America is a nation forged in the fires of revolution and rebellion against a British monarch seen as distant, foreign and tyrannical.

After the French and Indian Wars, the British government took an entirely unreasonable line: the American colonists should pay taxes to contribute to the navy and army that helped defend them. After all, those colonial fellows enjoyed the benefits of peace, protected by Britain’s expensive soldiers and sailors. The colonists had other views. The British responded with political stupidity and military ineptitude.

Aided, once they had rebelled, by the French Bourbons (who, for reasons of their own, had every wish to see Britain pre-occupied with war and then humiliated by seditious rebels), the Americans faced down Britain. The struggle split counties, cities, towns, even families, but it united the nation.

In its wake, the revolution left a new kind of nation, a republic where men choose their own destinies, and are not subject to the whims of kings. This spirit of independence is a source of strength: it is an idea worth defending! It is also a source of weakness, for Americans cherish the right to do as they think best. This is not necessarily a good thing in an army.

America now has a future of boundless possibilities. A continent stretches away to the West, and no one is entirely sure what is to be found there. The Atlantic swell washes against the eastern seaboard, and beckons American seamen onwards: trade and adventure lie that way too. There may still be scores to settle with the British in Canada, or ambitious nations from Europe to discourage. There is much to do, if this newest and boldest of nations is to survive and prosper!
    dakle igra pocinje u 1700-oj, a amerika je vec samostalna? (ne mislim na road to independence kampanju)[/quote:3a63xka2]

Šta ti tu nekužiš ???
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 4200+ X2 (2.3 GHz), RAM: 2048 MB (800 mhz), HDD: 250 GB, GPU: ATI RADEON X1600/X1650 Series 512 MB, Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3

Moderator Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

Jer su SAD nastale 1776 ???

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

A jebiga sad, pa ovo je igrica, nisu tolko trebali bit precizni.

Senior Member Master Blaster Wizard's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

jesu, nije to neka mala pogreska, al mislim total war nako vise manje pokusava biti realan pa bi bilo logicno da se ipak takvih povjesnih cinjenica drze...

btw. oni demo sam skinia i kad pokrenem bitku stalno mi blinka interface, nako bode oci i mozak pa moras izgasiti, jel se to jos kome dogadja ili sam mozda pretjera s postavkama?
    Well, as long as it's interesting.

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

tesko je biti precizan ako se zeli da se sve drzave igraju...
    bilo bi dobro da se tijekom grand campaign u datumu 1775 god. pojavi se drzava SAD i ta vijest dolazi svijetu kao obavijest a ne odmah na pocetku. npr. ja igram jedan mod SS od Medieval 2, u nekom povijesnom datumu dobio sam vijest da se stvorila nova drzava, Teutonci pa zasto ne bi tako i u ETW?

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

dakle igra pocinje u 1700-oj, a amerika je vec samostalna? (ne mislim na road to independence kampanju)
    Ne, ako igraš Grand Campaign sa USA onda kampanja traje od 1783.g.Vjerojatno će CA produžiti turnove, tako da svaki mjesec bude jedan turn ili nešto slično, kako kampanja ne bi bila prekratka.U običnom GC Amerika je "British protectorate".

Member Plants Vs Zombies
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2008

Ak se nemoze igrat sa indijancima.Valjda ce ih se moc kupit u placenickoj vojsci.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Evo vam link, na kojem se nalazi novi trailer Superior Tactics 3. Pokazuje nam ratovanje na moru i korištenje taktika s brodovima.
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/emp ... ot;thumb;1

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

ma da, treba se pocet pripremat za igru...
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Empire: Total War Preview - The Campaign Map
    You've probably played the demo, so here's what you haven't yet seen.
    by CRO-Tsar

February 26, 2009 - It's all about epic scale with this game. With a campaign map that spans a sizable portion of the globe and fierce battles between thousands of units, Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War aims to again deliver the same kind of blend of strategy and tactics that's made the series so popular over the years. You may have already checked out bits of the game, as a demo for Empire was made available through Steam last week. It includes battles at sea and on land, so we'll skip most of that for this article. If you want to get a sense of how the naval conflicts play, how the game runs, or how the land combat feels with Empire's greater focus on ranged fighting, then by all means start downloading now.

Just in case you're not familiar with the Total War series, it's a fusion of Civilization-style overworld map management and large scale real-time battles. To get things rolling you pick a starting nation, build up armies, manage your economy, plot invasions and deal with diplomatic relations between nations. When a conflict arises between armies on land, the game lets you head into a real-time battle scenario where you manage thousands of troops and employ tactical maneuvers to take down infantry and artillery or siege enemy cities. When on the overworld map, time progresses forward in turn-based fashion, giving you as much time as you need to organize your affairs before clicking to move time forward. Empire is set in the most modern time period of any other series entry, the 18th Century, and features for the first time fully controllable, real-time naval battles to complement those on land.

Managing international relationships.
    What you may not yet have a good sense of is the grand campaign map, something you'll spend quite a bit of time staring at, fiddling with, and panning across when managing your empire. When we say grand campaign, we mean the full, open-ended campaign where you pick from a number of different nations and are given the freedom to proceed however you see fit, forging alliances, invading nations, and generating wealth. We're not referring to the Road to Independence campaign mode that presents a more structured, objective and narrative driven sequence of scenarios.

That's not to say the grand campaign is devoid of objectives. Running from 1700 – 1799, you're given the choice of playing as Great Britain, France, Austria, United Provinces, Spain, Prussia, Poland-Lithuania, the Ottoman Empire, Russia, Sweden, or the Maratha Confederacy. The campaign spans three theatres of war; Europe, India, and America. Before diving in you can set a difficulty slider for the level of challenge on the campaign map and during battles, adjust time limits for fights, select whether you want to automate city management, and tweak a few other settings.

As for objectives, the game offers four types of grand campaign victory conditions. A short campaign option cuts progress off at the year 1750, requiring you to capture and hold a certain number of territories, including specific ones that differ depending on which nation you've chosen for play. The long campaign is the same thing except the year limit is moved out to 1799, and the totals for number of territories required are generally higher, though again it differs across nations. The world domination victory condition removes lengthy lists of specific required territories though to succeed you'll still need to capture and hold a large number of countries before 1799. Then there's a prestige victory, which in addition to requiring a list of territories be taken and held challenges you to earn the highest prestige rating by 1799.

Some really impressive campaign map visuals.
    Keeping track of all these objectives is handled through an in-game menu once the grand campaign is launched, with a display that shows which nations still need to be conquered and where they're situated on the map. It also displays your nation's prestige rating, showing how military, naval, enlightenment, and economics and industry elements contribute to the total score.

Before doing anything rash in the campaign it's usually a good idea to check out the diplomatic relationships of the world's nations to see who you might be available for trade, who's fighting who, and how you can take advantage of prevailing circumstances. The game's diplomacy menu allows you to click through all nations major and minor, view which land is currently under their control, who they're aligned with, and with what nations they're at war. There's also a handy map included that shows the layout of allies and enemies, highlighting them in green and red respectively.

Should you want to sway a particular nation to your cause it's possible to make donations in the form of three tiers of "state gifts," essentially lump sums of money. Such fiscal generosity will improve your standing, making it more likely the nation would comply with demands for trading agreements, demands for technology, military access, or an alliance. And if you feel you need a little extra push, instead of simply sending a proposal you can send it with a threat.

Keeping tabs on your immediate surroundings is best accomplished by using agents, non-military individual units used for a variety of functions. Empire's rakes are like spies or assassins, in that they can infiltrate or sabotage enemy towns or take out other agents. Missionaries work to spread the influence of your religion and function rather simply; if you place them in a territory, they'll automatically start converting. Lastly there's the gentleman, who if placed in educational buildings can speed research. Should you lose any of these useful units you'll find more periodically spawn around your empire turn after turn. With each agent come specific traits, like in games past. For instance, in one of our campaigns Protestant missionary Gottfried Arnold has a "Touched by His Hand" trait, which adds +4 to his zeal, with a tooltip indicating people travel for days to hear him preach.

The map covers quite a bit of the globe.
    Depending on how involved you want to get with management of specific personalities, Empire's government menu allows you to boot any ministers who might not be pulling their weight, though you'll want to be conscious of what kind of ruling system you have. Replacing your minister of war, for instance, does not work the same way in an absolute monarchy as it does in a republic. Also through the government menu you can check out your trade activity, financial reports, as well as tax levels for the nobility and lower classes. If this type of management does not interest you, taxes and construction can be auto-managed.

Raising armies for defense or to mount assaults is taken care of in towns, which are split up across each territory. There aren't simply capital cities; now there are smaller towns situated all over each country, meaning you'll have to pay closer attention to where your main forces are garrisoned when establishing an effective defensive perimeter. Within each town buildings can be upgraded, troops ordered, and research into new technology is handled through a global menu. Split into three branches, military, industrial, and philosophy, the research menu allows you to spread out your empire's gradual advance evenly or focus in on specific areas like naval technology, ordnance, agriculture, or textile production.

The government tab helps you keep track of your money and your ministers.
    All this detail may lead you to believe the campaign map has a static appearance, but that's certainly not the case. It's fully 3D, with hills, mountains and forests dotting the landscape, animated avatars representing armies that walk around when given move orders, nicely detailed ship models that represent fleets, and reflections of vessels on the rolling seas surrounding each continent.

Of course there's more to the system than what we've so far described, something we'll dig into as we continue to play. It's too early to deliver any kind of opinion at this point, but you can expect a full review in the near future, as the game is scheduled to be shipped on March 3 in North America and on March 4 in Europe.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

Bilo bi dobro da malo urede sklapanje saveza,kad sam u Medievalu sklopio savez s nekim i napao nekoga trećeg,ovaj mi uopće nije pomogao.Na EU3 je to bilo dobro uređeno,ako si ti ili tvoj saveznik napao nekoga,pitalo te ako mu želiš pomoći ili ne,ako ne pomogneš,gotov savez.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Ak nisi to već negdje čuo, ovdje kada sklopiš savez s nekim, kad te netko napadne on će isto uletit u rat i pobagati ti, slat će svoju vojsku sve dok ne dođe do primirja. To je jako dobra novost. Ali ako ti napadneš nekoga tko je u savezu s nekim, onda si najebo. Sad treba pažljivo gledat tko je skim u savezu i treba bit u što bolim odnosima s drugim nacijama, jer ak ti nisi u nikakvom savezu, a ovih drugih je 5 u savezu, nemreš se boirit protiv svih pet nacija koje će te napadat cijelo vrijeme, a kao što znate, ako mi dođe neprijatelj do grada i napadne ga, onaj tko je s njim u savezu, a isto je pored grade može uć u bitku i pomagat mu, a onda stvari postaju malo teže. I, ako te netko iz tvog saveza pozove za pomoć protiv nekog, ako ne pristaneš, drastično narušavaš odnose s njim il ispadaš iz saveza, a odnosi trebaju biti jako dobri, da on tebi hoće pomoć.

Senior Member Master Blaster Wizard's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

znaci trebat ce malo vise diplomacije i poslovanja ispod stola da bi se nekoga osvojilo, ak ce biti tako to mi se svidja
    Well, as long as it's interesting.

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Mislim da ce ovo biti prva strategija koju cu ozbiljno zaigrat i igrat.

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

jako lijepo, nekak mi je uvijek falila dobra diplomacija, cini mi se da su ovom nastavku konacno to poboljsali. Sada cemo osim puno duzih bitaka imati i puno zanimljiviju kampanjsku mapu na kojoj cemo imati podosta posla...niiiice
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Slične teme

1. Empire: Total War
    By Insert in forum Pljuvačnica
    Odgovora: 47
    Posljednji post: 02-07-2009, 12:26

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •