Stranica 5 od 37 PrvaPrva ... 3456715 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 121 do 150 od 1108

Tema: Age of Conan: Unchained

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas Dr. Kam's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Ma samo da izađe, nemam što igrat, suša je već neko vrijeme (MMO).

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Itko igrao betu od AoC? Ako je nek podijeli nešto s nama

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2006
    koliko ja znam da nije niko upao u betu... al nisam siguran.

btw. Dr. Kam imas opciju Edit nemoj radit dabl post...
    A for Anonymous
    "February, bitcheeees!!"
    http://www.index.hr/like/clanak/glup...na/601948.aspx

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Pogledaj kad je koji post napravljen... nisam mislio da sam zadnji napravio post jer je prošlo dosta vremena.

btw. Empe Tri, ne volim dežurne policajce

Datum registracije
    Oct 2006
    nisam ja policajac nit cu bit jer ih nevolim.... nije bitno kad si napravio al si zadnji napravio post tako da nisi imao potrebe za to..... u daljnu raspravu nezelim ulazit oko toga....

uglavnom gledao sam one filmice i citao na mmosite.com ne ke stvari o igri i neznam ocu li moc docekat 20.05
    najvise mi se svidja sto ce se moc samo jedan lik po serveru napravit tako da nebi bilo spijuna i ostalih stvari
    A for Anonymous
    "February, bitcheeees!!"

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Aj dečko sjaši malo, nisi policajac, a glavno da brojiš. Daljnju raspravu, daj molim te...

OT: već sam se dogovorio sa dosta ljudi s kojima sam igrao WoW, koje znam IRL i koje nikad vidio nisam, da se slaže neka guilda odmah na početku... Jer iskreno, ako će netko htjet ovdje biti jedan od boljih, morat će otpočetka brzinski se počet razvijat i skupljat velik broj ljudi, ali ne bilo kakvih, ljudi koji znaju igrat (a bome se znaju i ponašat).

Po onom što sam vidio i čuo, posebno mi se sviđa onaj combo system i dinamičnost i nekakav megalomanski pristup (tko je gledao trailere zna o čemu se radi ), nakon WoWa će bit pravo osvježenje na tržištu, bar za mene.

P.S. mislim da ćeš moć više od jednog lika na serveru, samo će morat biti za istu frakciju (nikakva inovacija, već viđeno u WoWu).

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008
    O ovoj igri znate jako malo sa ostalih foruma i sa sluzbene stranice,na youtube imate 2-3 videa o gameplayu,pa vas pitam bi li radije igrali darkfall online nego aoc ? jer o darkfall se zna puno vise o cemu se tocno u igri radi.Pa bih zelio pitati zasto čete se odlučiti da igrate aoc umjesto darkfall online?
    Balkanski MMO Community http://mmo-balkan.com

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Po mome mišljenju, ako Darkfall uopće izađe (nadam se da hoće), to će biti tek 2008. godine. Kakva će igra biti, uzevši u obzir da će biti besplatna bez pretplate (bar sada tako kažu), stvarno ne vjerujem da će ispuniti sva očekivanja kaoš to su rekli. Zato ću probat AoC, radije bi iskreno Warhammer Online, no ljudi nemaju baš pozitivan feedback na betu

Edit: ne znam kako misliš da se o AoC malo zna, ako te što zanima pitaj (jer sam našao podosta materijala o igri).

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Dr. Kam
    Po mome mišljenju, ako Darkfall uopće izađe (nadam se da hoće), to će biti tek 2008. godine. Kakva će igra biti, uzevši u obzir da će biti besplatna bez pretplate (bar sada tako kažu), stvarno ne vjerujem da će ispuniti sva očekivanja kaoš to su rekli. Zato ću probat AoC, radije bi iskreno Warhammer Online, no ljudi nemaju baš pozitivan feedback na betu

Edit: ne znam kako misliš da se o AoC malo zna, ako te što zanima pitaj (jer sam našao podosta materijala o igri).
    mislim o detaljima igre,zna se da je darkfall slobodna igra bez levela sami skilevi i u igri si slobodan tj. mozes radit sto hoces,a o aoc jedino vidim kako prikazuju grafiku i pvp kao glavni detalj igre,neprikazuju kakve su opcije guilda,sto ces sve moci raditi u igri,neprikazuju grad ako ga uopce ima ili ga ja nisam vidio,ako tko ima zanimljivih aoc klipova neka posta

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Nešto se mora i čitati

-------za lvlanje

4.1 Do you pick a class when you start playing?
    No, when you start playing you don’t pick a class at all. Character creation at the game’s start is all about modeling your character the way you want him or her to be – changing their height, their muscle size, the shape of their head, aging of their skin and so on – and you don’t have to make any choices other than that. Of course you have to select a gender and a race, but that’s about it. You don’t have to start making decisions regarding your profession until you’ve reached level five.

4.2 So you pick a class at level five?
    No, you pick an archetype at level five. The archetypes are Soldier, Mage, Priest and Rogue. Each of these bring with them different benefits, penalties, advantages and disadvantages. We use this system so that you won’t have to start making difficult decisions from the start – the first five levels is spent just playing the game, and hopefully you get a feeling on what sort of character you would like to play. At level five you only have to select an archetype that best fits your playing style.

4.3 Does your character’s profession evolve after this?
    Yes, absolutely. Once you’ve reached level twenty, you will be able to select one of several classes that are part of the archetype you have chosen. The soldier can, for instance, become a Guardian, a Conqueror or a Dark Templar. Each of these has their advantages and disadvantages, and they help to further shape the specialties of the character that you have been playing for the past twenty levels. Each of the four different archetypes has several different classes to choose from.

4.4 What exactly are the classes we can choose from?
    The classes that are available to you are determined from which archetype you choose and the race you hail from. Not all races can play all classes, so you have to make a conscious decision on what sort of character you wish to play. This information is given at the start of the game. The classes that are planned for each archetype from level twenty are these:

Soldier:

Guardian
    Conqueror
    Dark Templar
    Priest:

Priest of Mitra
    Scion of Set
    Druid of the Storm
    Bear Shaman
    Rogue:

Barbarian
    Assassin
    Ranger
    Mage:

Lich
    Necromancer
    Herald of Xotli
    Demonologist
    4.5 Will there be crafting-specific classes?
    No, you won’t pick a crafting class like you would pick an ordinary class. There is definitively a room for crafters in the game, and you will be able to become one, but crafting is in another layer of the class system in Age of Conan called prestige classes. Later in the game you will be able to pick a prestige class that you develop alongside your ordinary class. Crafter is one of these special prestige classes, and as a crafter you will have access to all crafting-specific skills, whereas the other prestige classes only will have access to one or two different crafting skills.

4.6 What prestige classes are there in Age of Conan?
    There are four different prestige classes: The Crafter, the Lord, the Commander and the Master. Each of these has extremely valuable advantages that can be used both in solo play and in team play, and each has specific skills and benefits that can make a great difference. The commander can, for instance, expand groups and use special formations during combat, while a lord has certain rights when it comes to building cities and gathering resources. As for the master, he will be able to control a computer-controlled follower that can be of aid in battles. Here are some of the benefits that the prestige classes carry with them:

Lord:

Has exclusive placement rights in regard to the main keep
    Can build Guard Towers that automatically defend against enemy attacks
    Each Lord in a guild increases the resource extraction of gold nuggets for all guild members - up to a max of 30 Lords.
    Each Lord in a guild increases the experience point bonus for all guild members - up to a max of 20 Lords.
    Has access to the Architect and Alchemy crafting skills
    Commander:

Adds one additional maximum member to a team, up to a total of 10 (with 4 Commanders)
    Can build Barracks for the Village or Keep that will spawn soldiers to protect the village on attack
    Each Commander in a guild increases the resource extraction of iron ore for all guild members - up to a max of 30 Commanders
    Can draw up special "Tactical Plans" to enable Commander only formations. Massive battle formations, such as large mounted formations or the special Raid Attack resistant formations, are available only to the Commander
    Has access to the Weaponsmith crafting skill
    Crafter:

Can build crafting premises, smithies, and other tradeskill facilities in the guild villages
    Each Crafter in a guild increases the resource extraction of wood for all guild members - up to a max of 30 Crafters
    Has access to all forms of crafting
    Master:

Can have one "follower". Being in a guild gives you access to more powerful followers
    Can build stables which upgrade the quality of mounts
    Each Master in a guild will increase the resource extraction of stone for all guild members - up to a max of 30 Masters
    Has access to the Armorsmith crafting skill
    4.7 What crafting skills are there?
    The crafting skills planned for launch are weaponsmithing, alchemy, armorsmithing, gemcutting and architecture. Each of these gives the player the ability to make items and structures that are both beneficial for the player him or herself, as well as other players.

4.8 What sort of skills will players have in the game?
    There will be several skills planned for the players to improve over time, such as hiding, climbing, taunting and so on. Skills will be raised by investing skill points made available at each level-up, but the main focus in Age of Conan is actually not skills, but feats.

4.9 How do feats work?
    Feats are the meat of character development. There will be hundreds of different feats in the game, and you will both choose them as you go and have some automatically assigned to you. Feats can do anything from modifying statistics to controlling which items you are allowed to use. One feat can, for instance, allow you to use a special form of armor, while another feat would allow you to perform certain attacks. The feat system in Age of Conan is extremely elaborate, giving you the chance to create characters that are as unique as yourself.

4.10 How do you obtain feats?
    You obtain feats every few levels as they become available to you, and you will have to train to get them. You can begin training with computer-controlled characters that you will find in various locations in the world, and you will have to pay money for the trainer to teach you the feats you want.

4.11 Will players be able to use any rogue or thief specific feats?
    Yes, absolutely. There are several specific feats for the rogue classes, and we are planning to implement basic functions like hiding and pick pocketing. We’re also aiming to include climbing and lock picking so that players will be able to break into places and steal stuff. Even Conan himself, who now is King of Aquilonia, used to be a thief and the Conan lore is fraught with situations where characters have stolen from other people. It is a part of Hyborian life.

4.12 How many levels are there in the game?
    At launch the game includes a total of 80 levels. This is the main experience pool, which you advance by fighting and generally /developing your character. There is also a PvP specific level-tree that contains 20 levels, and we’re also planning specific level-trees for some prestige classes.

------ za guildove

9.1 Will players be able to form guilds in Age of Conan?
    Yes, there is an extensive guild system in the game. There will be certain requirements for founding a guild such as a certain number of members. Anyone can join a guild, and with a bit of effort, anyone can start one too.

9.2 What are the benefits of being in a guild?
    Apart from the privilege and advantages of being a part of a bigger group of people and feeling the companionship and power that this gives you, being a member of a guild will let you take part in the political struggles of the Border Kingdoms and also gives you a chance to build player-made cities. Only guilds are able to build and conquer battlekeeps in the Border Kingdoms, and only guilds can build player cities. Joining a guild is also a great way of getting together with like-minded people, and it is easier to find others to play with when you are a part of a persistent group of people.

9.3 Are there any classes that can be particularly helpful for guilds?
    All characters are essentially helpful to the guild, but the prestige classes have all specific advantages that work well within the guild system. Guilds will be a very important part of Age of Conan and the prestige class system allows players to provide benefits and improvements to their guild. Here are some of the key benefits:

Lord:

Can build guard towers at the battlekeeps
    Has access to the architect skills which is used to build player structures
    Increase experience point bonus to all players in the guild
    Commander:

Can build barracks that will spawn soldiers to protect the settlements
    Each Commander in a guild increases the resource extraction
    Can draw up "tactical plans" to enable special formations

Crafter:

Can build crafting premises such as smithies and other facilities
    Increases resource extraction for all guild members
    Can access all forms of crafting
    Master:

Can have powerful computer-controlled followers if in a guild
    Increase resource extraction for all guild members
    Can craft armor for other players
    9.4 Will guild members be able to wear guild colors or get guild insignias?
    It is an aim for us to make sure the guilds can separate themselves visually, but we will get back with more info on this closer to launch. We do recognize the value of being able to show which faction you are a part of, and it is quite natural for guilds to feel pride by flying guild colors – especially when fighting for power and reputation on the battlefield.
    9.5 Will there be guild vaults for players to store money and items?
    Yes. We are quite aware that one of the benefits usually tied to being in a guild, is being able to put items or money into a guild vault that can be shared among all the members. There is also a taxation system in place for the guild to use if they want that, where the guild leader set a certain tax percentage that all members have to abide to. When a player gains money in any way – whether it may be through looting or selling items – that percentage of the sum will be taken from the player and put in the guild's treasury.

9.6 Can guilds build guild houses?
    Yes. Players can create entire cities and fill it with different kinds of buildings. There is also a town hall in each city, which should become a gathering point of all guild members when they are in town. We're also thinking about giving players the option to fast-travel back to the guild house from certain points in the world, but this is yet to be decided.

9.7 Do you have to be in a guild to progress through the game?
    No. You don't need to be in a guild to enjoy the game, but for many players this feature will probably be a significant part of the game. Age of Conan is still very much a game that is playable solo, too, and you don't need to team up with players in short-term groups to enjoy the game. We know that people enjoy playing alone as well, so we have done our best to cater for exciting solo PvE gameplay through all the levels. That said, many features of the game will require groups and guilds, especially when it comes to raids, siege PvP and the largest boss encounters.

Jao, ta današnja mladež .

Edit: znam da je "Wall of text crits you for ...", al ako si daš 10 minuta mislim da nećeš bit razočaran

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008
    cini se zanimljivo
    jos nesto znam da je puno nagadanja o mjesecnoj pretplati pa jeli se tocno zna kolika je?

Datum registracije
    Oct 2006
    koliko sam ja citao 1 mj. 9.99$ a 2 mj. 19.99$
    barem malo jeftinije nego wow

ja sam rekao da cu probat aoc... pa cemo vidjet koliko mi se igra bude svidjala i kakva ce bit... rekao sam uzimam Necromancer ili Demonologist od sryngiansa ili kako se vec zove ta rasa....
    ovi moji zemljaci su vec skupili 20-ak ljudi za guildu uglavnom decke i cure iz WoW-a, Guild Warsa i Lineaga uglavnom poznate ljude koji se vec znamo duze vrijeme jer kao nezele svakog u guild.... ja za pocetak ionako necu kod nikog u guild jer je najbolje na pocetku sam igrat bez da ti drugi smetaju a onda kad se naucis se pridruzit nekom a lider guilda koao sto su rekli da ja budem sigurno necu bit jer se zelim malo odmorit od tih sra*a... malo covjek mora odvojit vremena i za seb

btw. haki ja cu 100% igrat darkfall jer tu igru cekam i vise od 2 god...
    A for Anonymous
    "February, bitcheeees!!"

Datum registracije
    Mar 2008
    i ja cu igrati darkfall,radije nego aoc iako nemam nista protiv aoc ali darkfall mi se cini bolja igra

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Ako Darkfall bude kao što je obećan, igrat ću i ja iskreno. Kao što sam rekao, ako će uopće izać, to će biti najranije 2008. Dotad ću igrat AoC..

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006
    double posters deserve to die.... Jedva ččekam da izađe age of conan
    Wolf guy - The author seems to be playing a game called "how many murder, rape, and torture scenes involving minors can I stick in a book before people stop reading completely"

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Aj dečko sjaši malo, nisi policajac, a glavno da brojiš. Daljnju raspravu, daj molim te...
    btw, sada ces jednog zavolit i to mene, lik te opomenuo trebao si se izvinuti a ne krenuti u daljnu raspravu.Dobor on nije moderator ni nista, ali te prijateljski uputio da ne double postas.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Zbog takve stvari da se ispričam... ne bi išlo. Prometna i vozačka? Tipično, baš tipično. Ako misliš da sam te ovime "zavolio" imaš iznimno veliko mišljenje o sebi.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Zbog takve stvari da se ispričam... ne bi išlo. Prometna i vozačka?
    drzak si, nastavi tako i znas i sam gdje ces zavrsiti.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Čekaj malo, zbog čega sam ja to drzak? Na drsku primjedbu odgovaram drskom. Na neku kvazi prijetnju odgovaram primjedbama. Iskreno, misli što hoćeš i radi što hoćeš. Ako ti to ispunjava život, samo daj.

Anyway, on topic: naletio sam na jednu našu stranicu, domaću o AoC, ako se ikome da, neka provjeri

http://www.aochr.com/

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Čekaj malo, zbog čega sam ja to drzak? Na drsku primjedbu odgovaram drskom. Na neku kvazi prijetnju odgovaram primjedbama. Iskreno, misli što hoćeš i radi što hoćeš. Ako ti to ispunjava život, samo daj.
    drska primjedba?
    Napao si covjeka koji ti je rekao da ne radis double postove, ja te upozoravam ti drsko odgovaras, molim te u kom grmu lezi zec?
    Ne, ne ispunjava mi zivot stovise, zgrozava ga, unistava, sama pomisao da se moram naprezat sa nekim preko interneta radi debilne stvari.Rasprava je zavrsena, nastavi sa temom, vidjecemo kakav ces biti u buducnosti na ovom forumu i prema drugim clanovima.Hvala.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Aj ti lijepo sve to ispočetka pročitaj, tko je prvi komu upao u "usta".

Pls, ako se misliš prijetit, na krivog si se namjerio.

Edit: ako ti se tolko digo na sve ovo, izbriši double post i bok, ja nisam nikoga napao, niti su ružne riječi pale. Ako je to tebi temelj za ban ili mark, onda slobodno.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    Aj ti lijepo sve to ispočetka pročitaj, tko je prvi komu upao u "usta".

Pls, ako se misliš prijetit, na krivog si se namjerio.

Edit: ako ti se tolko digo na sve ovo, izbriši double post i bok, ja nisam nikoga napao, niti su ružne riječi pale. Ako je to tebi temelj za ban ili mark, onda slobodno.
    tvoja drskost je, al kazem lik ti je fino rekao nemoj double radit ti mu odgovoris onako.Rapsrava je gotova kontas, napravi jos jedan post oko ovoga i ja sve brisem.Ostaces mi u oku nadalje .

Datum registracije
    Oct 2006
    da vidio sam i nije losa ta nasa stranica o aoc iako su mogli malo detaljnije opisat a masa infa je izasla o igri

btw. ajd decki nemojte sad svi oko toga zbrijat.... ja sam pokusao upozorit samo, on me napao pa sam mu ljepo opet odgovorio.... al treci put nisam htjeo jer bi doslo do ovog sto ste vi sad napravili 10 bespotrebnih postova...

bilo pa proslo, zaboravite slucaj... nadam se da smo svi naucili svoju lekciju...
    ja na dalje necu nikog upozoravat na to sta bi trebali i sami znat... sry nisam htjeo toliku raspravu o tome napravit, prihvacam krivicu a i drskost zato sto sam nekom htijeo ljepo pomoc...
    ajd sad zatvorite raspravu o tome i postajte info o igri i raspravljajte o njoj...

A for Anonymous
    "February, bitcheeees!!"

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    Greška je i moja, pretemperamentan i moja duga jezičina, isprike.

Datum registracije
    Apr 2006
    nema problema, sve je rijeseno.

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007
    = Citat = Izvorno postao aochr
    Minimalna:
    Processor: 3GHz Pentium IV
    RAM: 1GB RAM
    Video Card: Shader Model 2.0 and 128MB RAM: NVIDIA GeForce 5800 or ATI 9800
    pa tu cu moc igrat na svom kompu ))

Datum registracije
    Feb 2008
    , nije baš prezahtjevna, ali za sve njene ljepote će se ipak tražiti jače mašine

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Empe Tri
    najvise mi se svidja sto ce se moc samo jedan lik po serveru napravit tako da nebi bilo spijuna i ostalih stvari
    Not quite.

1.8 How many characters can I have?
    Our current plan is to have 8 character slots in total, covering all servers, but that may change during beta as we get feedback from our testers
    http://community.ageofconan.com/wsp/...&table=CONTENT

Dakle, 8 likova totalno po accountu, i to po svim serverima. Dakle, nema kao u WoWu 8 slotova (IIRC) po serveru, nego imaš 8 slotova, pa ih stavi sve na jedan server ili na svaki server po jedan.

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006
    neda mi se traziti req za igranje jel sljaka ovo athlon 2700+ 2gige rama 256 grafulja
    maca na forumu

Datum registracije
    Nov 2005
    vjerovatno za minimum...

Slične teme

1. Conan Vs. He-man
    By Raz in forum Genetski modificirani krpelji
    Odgovora: 41
    Posljednji post: 15-03-2010, 11:32
  2. Age of Conan
    By Carp in forum Pomagaj brate!