Stranica 28 od 37 PrvaPrva ... 182627282930 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 811 do 840 od 1108

Tema: Age of Conan: Unchained

Senior Member No Mercy Worthaur's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

Re: Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

A da procitate cijeli mail?
    "But time is running out - you have to activate before November 27th, 2009!"

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

gledo sam i prije
    nije bilo...
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Trebao si dobiti newsletter koji bi ti sadržavao link na reaktivacijsku stranicu, ali je, skrivena je malo bila.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

naravno da je bila sakrivena, šupci!
    || Intel® Core™ i5-4570 @ 3.2 GHz || nVIDIA GeForce GTX260 || ASUS H87m Plus MBO || 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz || OCZ ZT 750 Fully Modular PSU ||

Ima li još koga od stare Night"s Watch ekipe?
    Igrao sam prošle godine par mjeseci, odlični rajdovi, domači teamspeak. Na žalost nakon spajanja servera došlo je do raspada gilda, a ja sam se zasitio AoC pa od onda ne igram.

Nights watch vise ne postoji,imas dosta hrvata u Nidvardiru server fury pvp i na cromu pve neznam ime guilda.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Igram malo besplatni trial. Bear shaman bez međeda!! Koja prevara majke't.

Malo o nadolazećoj ekspanziji:
    http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/forum/showpo ... ostcount=2

Craig Morrison:SThe expansion will feature a whole new land for players to explore, the Empire of Khitai. Khitai is split into five large gameplay regions and players will be able to travel there from one or more of the major hubs in the game:

Gateway to KhitaiS- The first glimpse that players will get of Khitai is actually from the western side of the Great Wall. The aptly named Gateway to Khitai contains rolling steppes that climb up to the foothills of the Mountains of Night.

The Northern GrasslandsS- On the eastern side of the Great Wall, the Northern Grasslands stretch as far as the eye can see. Beneath the shadow of the Kang Pagoda lies the village of Chow and further east, the frontier city of Pin Pin awaits. South of Pin Pin, the grasslands are swallowed by impenetrable jungle, while to the north the road winds across the River of Yellow Curses and into the desert of Kara Korum. East the grassland stops abruptly at the Khitan Escarpment. From the edge of the escarpment, you can see clear across the beautiful lands of Chosain Province.

Chosain ProvinceS- Once a stretch of idyllic countryside, Chosain Province is now torn by battle. The northern city of Gun Hai and the southern city of Gun Xui are at war, and the once peaceful city of Shaulun has become a staging ground for mercenaries from across the world. The northern marshes, which bound the southern side of the River of Yellow Curses, are populated by monstrous creatures, no doubt crawling across the river from Kara Korum.

Kara KorumS- The desert of black sand, Kara Korum, is eerily silent in comparison with the southern countryside. Nothing moves in the streets of the village known as Ghost Hill and a gentle breeze carries forth the stench of decay from the forest to the south. Northwards, in the center of Kara Korum, the high walls of The Crater dominate the landscape and the sense of the alien that pervades the landscape seems to stem from that place.

PaikangS- South again, and on the eastern side of Chosain Province gives way to vine-choked jungles of Paikang. To the north, through Souleater Pass lies Heavens Lake and to the east is Shatterspar Coastline, dotted with the wreckage of a hundred ships. But south is the imperial city itself, Paikang, its purple towered minarets gleaming in the sunlight.
    Each playfield region comes with it own set of dungeons and instances leading up to the final raid dungeons that will be found in Paikang.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2008

Evo baš danas dobio primjerak Age of Conana, pa ako mi može ko preporučit koju rasu i klasu, ili nabacit kakav link...

Bolje prozor u ruci, nego ruka u prozoru.

Administrator You have been warned W3DR4N's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005
    Moja je kuća na kraju sela, tu zorom dođem, a odem s noći, pa pijem vina crna i bijela...

rade ekspanziju za mrtvu igru. to se zove entuzijazam

= Citat = Izvorno postao serijski samoubojica
    Evo baš danas dobio primjerak Age of Conana, pa ako mi može ko preporučit koju rasu i klasu, ili nabacit kakav link...
    Odi na službeni forum i pogledaj jer se stvari mijenjaju s patchevima (podosta), a i ne znam igra li tko više ovdje uopće.
    http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/

@W3DR4N:
    Kad se sjetim da se po igri pljuvalo zbog instanciranja, a vidi vraga, danas to imaju STO, Champions Online, Aion i drugi bez da komuna bekne išta protiv.

= Citat = Izvorno postao serijski samoubojica

Ja bi ti preporucio barbariana,mislim da je za pocetnika najidealniji.

A sto se tice da je igra mrtva,tu se nikako nebi slozio.pogoto nakon zadnjeg patcha kad se vratilo pun rac igraca.

Datum registracije
    Aug 2007

ta igra je u večoj banani od warhammera

= Citat = Izvorno postao Rang€r
    ta igra je u večoj banani od warhammera
    Lies. Stvar je samo u tome sviđaju li ti se izvorni koncepti ili ne jer je igra samo poboljšana, ali u biti je ista ostala.
    Jedino end game treba doraditi, ali tu nije jedina... i stigma od onih užasnih prvih 6 mjeseci.

Junior Member Plants Vs Zombies
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    Odi na službeni forum i pogledaj jer se stvari mijenjaju s patchevima (podosta), a i ne znam igra li tko više ovdje uopće.
    ...ima onih koji još igraju

CROM(pVE) server -na kojem se svi vole nema nikakvog stresa
    -najviše naših u Cro-guld-u
    FURY(pVP) server -pičkaranje,QQ,genkanje,
    -naš razbacani svuda po raznim guildovima

Patch 1.07 i vjerojatno najveća novost sa offline progressionom.
    http://community.ageofconan.com/wsp/con ... le=CONTENT

Another new additional feature that is coming to all players during these expansion updates is a small, but significant addition for subscribers (this won’t be available to trial players) and that is a new offline progression system. The pace of leveling in the game we feel is pretty much where we would like it to be, but we also understand that players like leveling alternate characters, and like to explore additional classes, but can’t always ‘keep up’. This new system will award players with additional levels accrued over time that can be allocated to your characters in character creation. It isn’t designed as a ‘power leveling’ system (it would take you something like nine months to max a character using this method alone! …and that amount may be tweaked yet) but it is designed to allow you to earn and allocate additional levels to your characters over time.

It is of course important to remember that this will be completely optional. You will be able to choose where, and when, you allocate these extra levels from the character creation screen.

This is intended as a small bonus to subscribers, and isn’t seen as any kind of a replacement for actually playing the game, we just wanted to add something that is an ongoing bonus for your subscription. So even if you go on holiday or have to take a break from playing you will return to some extra levels allocated to your favorite characters.

Isteklo mi je vrijeme igre,da li se negdje može kupiti bon ili se mora karticom?
    Also known as MAJOR ZIPZIP.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2008

Evo, imaš u Crovortexu. Provjeri i algoritam, možda ima i tamo.

Kupio sam bon ali neznam kako ga aktivirati,može li mi netko reći na koju opciju idem?
    Evo uspio,gdje vi obicno igrate?
    Also known as MAJOR ZIPZIP.

Server pvp Fury
    Guild Futilez
    Btw pve(Crom)=easy mode

Potvrđeno je da će retail verzija ekspanzije sadržavati i originalnu igru. Dobar potez za privlačenje novih igrača.
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game ... unced.html
    Funcom has announced that the upcoming Rise of the Godslayer expansion for Age of Conan will also be available at retail. The retail edition of Rise of the Godslayer will bundle the original Age of Conan game, and also come with a number of exclusive in-game items. One such item that may be of interest to Conan players is the "Tamed Puma" pet.

Senior Member My way or the highway Kostolomac's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

Uf, expanzija će koštat 25€. Nije puno, baš se predomišljam hoću li uzet.
    Mislim da ću pričekat prvo neko vrijeme da čujem doživljaje iz igre.
    Ali definitivno izgleda kul.
    Spam spam, flame flame, that's the way of PcPlay!
    Ryzen 5 3600X # Liquid Freezer II 360 # Asus Prime X370-Pro # 16GB DDR4 # MSI RTX2070S Ventus OC # Adata SX8200 Pro 1TB
    & Samsung 860 EVO 500GB # Corsair RM650 # Lenovo Y27q-20 IPS 165Hz

Senior Member Ninja hurdle
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2007

Jup, izgleda cool ali dosta ljudi nije zadovoljno tim što i dalje ignoriraju PvP te sve više i više forsaju PvE.

Gledaj, poanta je da AoC ima FFA PvP.
    Ne vidim neku posebnu dubinu tu jer po samoj prirodi nije ništa više organiziraniji od "ubij sve što se kreće".

@Kostolomac:
    Dojmovi koje čuješ ti neće biti bitni osim ako nemaš već levelanog lika budući da je većina stvari high level content.
    Iako, RotG dolazi sa originalnom igrom tako da je ovo najbolja prilika probati za one koji nisu.

Senior Member Nuke me please
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

Nesto se zujalo o ukidanju pretplate
    znate li nesto o tome?

Senior Member My way or the highway Kostolomac's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    @Kostolomac:
    Dojmovi koje čuješ ti neće biti bitni osim ako nemaš već levelanog lika budući da je većina stvari high level content.
    U Khitai možeš već na 20. levelu, tako da se ne slažem. A i imam Conqa lvl25, pa se mogu odmah levelat tamo
    Spam spam, flame flame, that's the way of PcPlay!
    Ryzen 5 3600X # Liquid Freezer II 360 # Asus Prime X370-Pro # 16GB DDR4 # MSI RTX2070S Ventus OC # Adata SX8200 Pro 1TB
    & Samsung 860 EVO 500GB # Corsair RM650 # Lenovo Y27q-20 IPS 165Hz

Datum registracije
    Dec 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao LichGa
    znate li nesto o tome?
    Ako je tako, dođem igrat.

Senior Member Master Blaster Feanor's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Joochy
    = Citat = Izvorno postao LichGa
    znate li nesto o tome?
    Ako je tako, dođem igrat.
    Također + ako moze kakav link na te glasine....
    Look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality

Datum registracije
    Jan 2010

Pročitao negdje u pc playu il gameplayu

Senior Member Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2009

Mislim da sam čitao da igraš besplatno do negdje 50. lvla, a onda dalje moraš plaćat, tako nešto

Slične teme

1. Conan Vs. He-man
    By Raz in forum Genetski modificirani krpelji
    Odgovora: 41
    Posljednji post: 15-03-2010, 11:32
  2. Age of Conan
    By Carp in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 7
    Posljednji post: 05-07-2008, 12:09

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove