Vidi rezultate ankete: Hoce li ova igra ispuniti ocekivanja?

Glasači
230. Ne možeš glasati u ovoj anketi
  • DA

158 68,70%
  • NE

72 31,30%
Stranica 24 od 24 PrvaPrva ... 14222324
Prikazujem rezultate 691 do 702 od 702

Tema: SPORE

Moderator Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Re: SPORE

Tek nedavno nabavih igru, ima nekih kul stvari, ali mi i nije toliko zanimljiva koliko sam mislio.

Nabavio sam ju u loše vrijeme doduše, više mi se igra gta 4 .

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

Ja sam je igrao citavih par dana dok mi nije dosadila ona i moje pleme koje sam napravio!
    Bilo je ruznije od guzice moje susjede!

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

= Citat = Izvorno postao Demon Hunter
    Ja sam je igrao citavih par dana dok mi nije dosadila ona i moje pleme koje sam napravio!
    Bilo je ruznije od guzice moje susjede!
    A kaj? Si gledo???
    I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife

Oni koji prate igru vjerojatno znaju, ali za nas ostale samo obavještavam kako u 6. mjesecu dolazi nova ekspanzija - Spore: Galactic AdventuresSkoja bi se trebala pozabaviti sa, po mnogima, najzabavnijom etapom originalne igre; onom svemirskom. GameSpot si je sredio jedan intervju, a ispod navodim neke od fičrsa.

Features:

* Beaming your creature directly down from the UFO
    * Adventure creator - where you can create your whole world and share it over the sporepedia for others to play.
    * Captain Editor - Make your captains with over 30 new parts to battle it out in adventures made by Maxis or the community
    * Planet editor - This is a essential aspect of the adventure creator, where you can fully customize the planet your adventure will take place.
    * Players will be able to choose which flora and fauna they want on a planet using the Adventure creator
    * When a player wins a mission with a number of points higher than another player has ever scored on that mission,they are rewarded with special badges which are shown on the players MySpore page. Badges can be lost when another player beats your record.
    * Modify the landscape with monuments and buildings and over 1500 Maxis made objects, including grenades, exploding barrels and more.
    * 32 new creature accessory rewards to use with your captain, some of these are: Energy Blade, Jump Jet , Acrobat Dance, Hover, Stunning Charm and many more, all of these will have new abilities.
    * Player’s captains and missions will be shown on their MySpore pages along with information on how they played recent missions. It lists how many missions were won or lost,points earned on missions,rewards the player has earned for reaching a certain score before completing a mission and captain and mission stats.
    * Players can jump onto a moving vehicle and ride it, however you cannot drive the vehicle.
    * Players will be able to beam down only to mission planets
    * New Achievements - Over 50 new achievements are coming with the expansion pack, but it is yet unknown what they are.
    * Players will be able to add allied creatures from a friendly empire as posse members.
    * Maxis-created adventures.

Senior Member Lock'n'Load
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2009

Etapa svemir zanimljiva? Nek se ubije onaj ko to misli

A inace, igra mi dosadila poslije 2 dana...

Gamespot preview nadolazeće ekspanzije:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/spo ... ks;title;3

Characters themselves can be tagged with multiple different behaviors, including their sight range, movement speed, and movement patterns (such as wandering randomly or patrolling an area), whether they’re hostile or friendly, whether they’re part of a quest (making a character or object part of a quest is as easy as dragging and dropping a “quest” marker onto that creature or object), and whether there’s any dialogue with that character. You can set up branching dialogue for each character, as well as thought bubbles and captions. And at any time, you can click the “play” button at the top of the screen to immediately play-test your adventure if you care to tweak exactly how long it takes to get from here to there, or you want to see exactly how tough of a challenge your enemies are, and so on. Considering that you can string up to eight “acts” together as an adventure, Galactic Adventures seems to have tons of potential for quickie five-minute play sessions and for epic , story-driven adventures...and for pretty much everything in between. Galactic Adventures will ship in June.

Datum registracije
    Dec 2005

Meni je sve too tak nekak nezanimljivo... igrao sam spore, i creator je bio ok, ali ove expanzije jednostavno nisu dovoljno sadržajne da bi se meni svidjele...
    Then a gypsy woman comes, says "There's one thing you should know;
    I've just read your fortune, and you died five years ago. "

Senior Member No Mercy
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2008

Ma ekspanzije će biti iste ko u Simsima. Dodadu par novih predmeta i recikliraju ono što već ima u igri.
    I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao ScorpiuS
    Ma ekspanzije će biti iste ko u Simsima. Dodadu par novih predmeta i recikliraju ono što već ima u igri.
    Bitno da skupe pare od djece koja to igraju

Moderator My way or the highway Raz's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Spore mi je bila tako-tako igra. Dojadila nakon nekog vremena, no kapa dolje zbog kreativnosti i odličnog editora.
    Ekspazije ne namjeravam igrati.

Senior Member Respawned sorcerer
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2005

galactic adventures owna
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48768.html
    iako su mogli dodat ponešto i za druge faze, a ne za ionako već najbogatiju space fazu

Senior Member You have been warned Aral's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    May 2006

"Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception." - Carl Sagan

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •