PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Silent Hill 1 web site

Glass
12-03-2007, 18:49
Treba mi web stranica na kojoj je objašnjena CIJELA priča iz prvog dijela Silent Hilla, budući da je to jedini dio koji nemogu odigrat na komjuteru, a moja potraga za takvom stranicom nije baš bila uspiješna.

dj-SCEMBY
16-03-2007, 15:23
nasao sam ovo na wikipediji

Seven years ago Harry Mason and his wife found a baby by the road and adopted her as their own, naming her Cheryl. Though his wife soon died, Harry Mason continued to love Cheryl as his own daughter.

At the start of the game we find Harry Mason and Cheryl going to the resort town of Silent Hill. Strange events occur before they have even entered the town. A cop on a motorbike drives past them and only moments later Harry sees the bike lying by the side of the road and the cop is nowhere in sight. Soon afterwards a figure suddenly appears on the road, causing Harry to swerve the car and slide off the road. When he regains consciousness, Harry discovers that Cheryl is missing and that he has slipped into a strange dimension shrouded in fog. It's soon clear that this place is unlike any place he's been before. Strange creatures lurk within the fog and as Harry follows what he thinks is his daughter's silhouette all over town, he realizes that the town has a darker and more dangerous side to it.

Fenrir
16-03-2007, 19:55
Treba mi web stranica na kojoj je objašnjena CIJELA priča

nasao sam ovo na wikipediji

Seven years ago Harry Mason and his wife found a baby by the road and adopted her as their own, naming her Cheryl. Though his wife soon died, Harry Mason continued to love Cheryl as his own daughter.

At the start of the game we find Harry Mason and Cheryl going to the resort town of Silent Hill. Strange events occur before they have even entered the town. A cop on a motorbike drives past them and only moments later Harry sees the bike lying by the side of the road and the cop is nowhere in sight. Soon afterwards a figure suddenly appears on the road, causing Harry to swerve the car and slide off the road. When he regains consciousness, Harry discovers that Cheryl is missing and that he has slipped into a strange dimension shrouded in fog. It's soon clear that this place is unlike any place he's been before. Strange creatures lurk within the fog and as Harry follows what he thinks is his daughter's silhouette all over town, he realizes that the town has a darker and more dangerous side to it.

Žišku, prvo je išao na wikipediju gledat, 10 redova nije cijela priča.

Glass
17-03-2007, 15:25
Wikipedia je prvo mjesto na koje sam pošao i pronašao sam detaljno objašnjenu priču za 2, 3 i 4 dio, ali za prvi dio pet rečenica i to je to, a slično je i ostatkom fan siteova za Silent Hill, svi imaju detaljno objašnjenu priču za 2, 3 i 4 dio ali skoro pa ništa za prvi dio.