PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Warhammer: Dark omen na modernoj grafi i winxp-u

Outmind
22-11-2006, 18:50
Dakle htio bih ovu genijalnu igru igrati opet, ali kada ju želim pokrenuti na 3d podršci, ekran mi cijelo vrijeme blica i ne mogu tako igrati, bez obzira kako postavim postavke ne mijenja se...

Ako pak stavim na software render ne želi ga uopće pokrenuti, tj. zašteka pa moram restartat komp...

Any ideas?

Dux
22-11-2006, 19:44
IZ WIKIPEDIJE

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to get WH:DO to run under OS versions newer than Windows 98. However, the game runs perfectly well under a Win98 virtual machine running on Windows XP. 3D accelerated graphics, though, will be difficult to achieve unless running a true Win98 OS with an authentic 3dfx Voodoo Graphics card.

It has been reported that WH:DO can be run on post-Win9x operating systems: [1]

First you need to set the program to run in windows 98 compatibility mode. Then you need to make sure you don't use hardware cursor, and you need to force a software renderer. If you try to use a modern 3d card it is flickery.

There have also been reports that reducing the Microsoft Windows hardware acceleration from full may allow the game to run.

Prince-Artas
23-11-2006, 22:12
dosbox možda

Dux
23-11-2006, 22:48
nije to DOS igra!

Outmind
24-11-2006, 12:50
Kad ga stavim u win98 compatibility mode, neće mi ga ni pokrenut, tj. odgledam animaciju i jednostavno se smrzne...

POSA
24-11-2006, 13:02
probaj naći neki fix na netu
na community ili fan sajtovima

mikesukat
30-11-2006, 15:07
I've found this download site for old Warhammer: Dark Omen game Warhammer: Dark Omen download (http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/strategy_games/games_w_z/warhammer_dark_omen.html)